User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    enfp

Default Hillary Clinton supposedly identifying as INTJ

A lot of people claim that Clinton identified herself as INTJ.

Yet does anybody have an actual source for this?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

ha ha, here's a lame source:

http://personalitycafe.com/guess-typ...ml#post2418865

Hillary Clinton was supposed to have said in a department store that she is an intj and that her husband is an enfp.

The person who mentioned that in a discussion group, said that she met Hillary and that she was wearing a badge/button saying something about having an ENFP partner. Upon further questioning Hillary is supposed to have said that she is strong on all 4 letters and the badge was related to Bill. That would be impossible to verify unless there were photos or other evidence of the meeting.
    Still looking for something more documented, though.

It's not like INTJ is a weird call for her, it's likely to be correct.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I don't have a source or anything, but it's not impossible.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

She's definitely IxTJ, as I see it.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    ha ha, here's a lame source:

http://personalitycafe.com/guess-typ...ml#post2418865

Still looking for something more documented, though.

It's not like INTJ is a weird call for her, it's likely to be correct.
    INTJ makes sense for her, but ENFP for Bill Clinton does not.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    INTJ makes sense for her, but ENFP for Bill Clinton does not.
    What do you think Bill is?

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

What do you think Bill is?
    I'm thinking that Bill is an ENFJ, and not an ENFP. I don't know too many ENFP types that can cheat on their spouse, and not have their Fi-internal value systems driven crazy by inner feelings of guilt, and the feeling that their most inner values have been broken. It seems like if an ENFP's values have been broken, they would have to take immediate action to rectify the current situation so that this sacred value of theirs wasn't broken again. Also, ENFP's are big-time relationship people in general and tend to take their relationship very seriously. It seems to me that Bill and Hilary's marriage is a "political relationship" and not much else.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I'm thinking that Bill is an ENFJ, and not an ENFP. I don't know too many ENFP types that can cheat on their spouse, and not have their Fi-internal value systems driven crazy by inner feelings of guilt, and the feeling that their most inner values have been broken. It seems like if an ENFP's values have been broken, they would have to take immediate action to rectify the current situation so that this sacred value of theirs wasn't broken again. Also, ENFP's are big-time relationship people in general and tend to take their relationship very seriously. It seems to me that Bill and Hilary's marriage is a "political relationship" and not much else.
    J? really? I didn't really think that letter was up for debate, out of the four of them. He's about as P as they come, and does best without planning -- he responds/reacts well to unfolding situations and can generally dance circles around the J's.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

J? really? I didn't really think that letter was up for debate, out of the four of them. He's about as P as they come, and does best without planning -- he responds/reacts well to unfolding situations and can generally dance circles around the J's.
    Well, I'm thinking ESFP or ENFJ with strong Se. I see Se in the man. After all, ESFP's values come out much more in the moment, as opposed to ENFP's who spend long periods of time thinking about their values. So ESFP would make sense.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Well, I'm thinking ESFP or ENFJ with strong Se. I see Se in the man. After all, ESFP's values come out much more in the moment, as opposed to ENFP's who spend long periods of time thinking about their values. So ESFP would make sense.
    To be honest, I always favored ESFP. It's also very common for ESFP's to think they are ENFPs (the SFP = N). I don't think Bill's too dreamy, he's very pragmatic and engaging in the moment and is very aware of what is right in front of him. Nothing escapes his eye. *cough* And he provides LOTS of details, not just broad principles; he can talk facts.