• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Alexander Hamilton

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Alexander Hamilton, I think the guy is the ultimate ENTJ.

Sorry for starting a thread about a real person instead of someone imaginary.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
His strong federalist views and being someone who distrusted the idea of giving people too much political power indicates a XXTJ of some sort- probably ENTJ.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sorry for starting a thread about a real person instead of someone imaginary.

That's okay, most people living nowadays can't tell the difference.

nightwatcher

MBTI Type
INXJ
I would've gone with ENTJ for Hamilton as well.

I like the idea of living in a world with both imaginary/fictional and real/non-fictional characters.

What's really cool is that we'll be able to type Bush II in here as a fictional character after Oliver Stone's film "W" comes out next fall.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
What's sad is, if I would have started a thread about typing Harry Potter characters (again), it would have had much more traffic.

heart

heart on fire
I would have been more interested in Thomas Jefferson.

Hamilton seemed to have really well developed feeling in his letters to John Laurens.

What Hamilton wanted in a wife, sounds like he wanted a well educated ISFJ:

"She must be young

MBTI Type
ENTP
What's sad is, if I would have started a thread about typing Harry Potter characters (again), it would have had much more traffic.

Speaking of which, what type do you think Alexander Hamilton would be if he was a Harry Potter character? I think INFP, because NFs like magic and Ps like to wear robes and introverts tend to be British.