3w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Ned Stark - ISTJ
    Catelyn Stark - ISFJ
    Robb Stark - ESTJ
    Bran Stark - ISFP
    Sansa Stark - ENFJ
    Arya Stark - ISTP (I don't think an Fi-dom would resort to killing as the immediate solution, in the books she seems to have a penchant for arriving at morbid conclusions, even when the problem in question is as simplistic as a mere disagreement, she wanted to kill some merchant just because the merchant would not sell his stuff for a cheaper price)
    Jon Snow - ISFP (he does become ENTJish after the third book... emergence of shadow?)

Tyrion Lannister - ENTP
    Tywin Lannister - INTJ
    Cersei Lannister - ENTJ
    Jaime Lannister - ESTP (can an Se-dom be heavily retrospective and nostalgic, though?)
    Kevan Lannister - ESTJ
    Joffrey Lannister - ESFP (Se-Te loop)

Varys - INFJ
    Littlefinger - INTJ
    Red Lady - INFJ
    Pycelle - ESFJ
    Qyburn - INTP
    Daenerys - INFP
    Mormont - ISFJ
    Barristan Selmy - ESTJ
    The Hound - ISTP
    The Mountain - ISTx
    Bronn - ISTP

Robert Baratheon - ESFP (healthier Se-Te loop than Joffrey's, also seems to be retrospective and nostalgic)
    Renly Baratheon - ENFP
    Stannis Baratheon - ISTJ

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfAwesome View Post
    Ned Stark - ISTJ
    Catelyn Stark - ISFJ
    Robb Stark - ESTJ
    Bran Stark - ISFP
    Sansa Stark - ENFJ
    Arya Stark - ISTP (I don't think an Fi-dom would resort to killing as the immediate solution, in the books she seems to have a penchant for arriving at morbid conclusions, even when the problem in question is as simplistic as a mere disagreement, she wanted to kill some merchant just because the merchant would not sell his stuff for a cheaper price)
    Jon Snow - ISFP (he does become ENTJish after the third book... emergence of shadow?)

Tyrion Lannister - ENTP
    Tywin Lannister - INTJ
    Cersei Lannister - ENTJ
    Jaime Lannister - ESTP (can an Se-dom be heavily retrospective and nostalgic, though?)
    Kevan Lannister - ESTJ
    Joffrey Lannister - ESFP (Se-Te loop)

Varys - INFJ
    Littlefinger - INTJ
    Red Lady - INFJ
    Pycelle - ESFJ
    Qyburn - INTP
    Daenerys - INFP
    Mormont - ISFJ
    Barristan Selmy - ESTJ
    The Hound - ISTP
    The Mountain - ISTx
    Bronn - ISTP

Robert Baratheon - ESFP (healthier Se-Te loop than Joffrey's, also seems to be retrospective and nostalgic)
    Renly Baratheon - ENFP
    Stannis Baratheon - ISTJ
    I think you're right about Jaime Lannister, Robert Baratheon and Joffrey Lannister. Se-Te loop makes sense. Definitely a unhealthy version of whatever type he is, and that ones makes sense. I can really only speak from an ISFP's point of view and not an Se-dom point of view, but yes, Se types can/are retrospective.

Also:
    Bran is so an INFP, in my opinion.
    And Daenaerys is so an INFJ.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfAwesome View Post
    Ned Stark - ISTJ Yes
    Catelyn Stark - ISFJ Yes
    Robb Stark - ESTJ Yes
    Bran Stark - ISFP Yes
    Sansa Stark - ENFJ Yes
    Arya Stark - ISTP (I don't think an Fi-dom would resort to killing as the immediate solution, in the books she seems to have a penchant for arriving at morbid conclusions, even when the problem in question is as simplistic as a mere disagreement, she wanted to kill some merchant just because the merchant would not sell his stuff for a cheaper price) Yes
    Jon Snow - ISFP (he does become ENTJish after the third book... emergence of shadow?) Yes

Tyrion Lannister - ENTP Yes
    Tywin Lannister - INTJ No. ESTJ. A traditionally minded, severe, hyper-competent administrator
    Cersei Lannister - ENTJ ESFJ pretending to be an INTJ
    Jaime Lannister - ESTP (can an Se-dom be heavily retrospective and nostalgic, though?) Yes and Yes
    Kevan Lannister - ESTJ ISFJ
    Joffrey Lannister - ESFP (Se-Te loop) Yes

Varys - INFJ Good One
    Littlefinger - INTJ ENTP. Too opportunistic to be a J. He doesn't control, he adapts
    Red Lady - INFJ Yes
    Pycelle - ESFJ Or ISFJ
    Qyburn - INTP Yes
    Daenerys - INFP No. A charismatic fe user, not a dreamy fi user. XNFJ, probably INFJ
    Mormont - ISFJ Yes
    Barristan Selmy - ESTJ ISTJ
    The Hound - ISTP Yes
    The Mountain - ISTx ESTJ
    Bronn - ISTP Yes

Robert Baratheon - ESFP (healthier Se-Te loop than Joffrey's, also seems to be retrospective and nostalgic) He's actually very adroit and logical. ESTP
    Renly Baratheon - ENFP ENFJ
    Stannis Baratheon - ISTJ Well, duh.
    On the whole, good typing.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

Now it all seems clear to me. Ned is screaming ISFJ and Catelyn's the ISTJ.
    Thanks to funkymbtifiction.tumblr.com

Fe: He is a peacemaker who doesn’t like conflict and strives to avoid it. He warns even Cercei of his impending actions, since he doesn’t desire her or her children harm. Ned believes in fairness and in hearing both sides; he isn’t afraid to doll out justice and punishment when needed, and to act harshly, but he never enjoys it. Ned objects to killing without mercy or trial. He has a hard time saying no when appointed to a position that takes him far from home, and strives to protect his daughters above all.

Te: She is a woman of action, who makes whatever she wants to happen a reality. Catelyn uses the world around her and the people in it to execute her ideas; she recruits others to take Tyrion Lannister prisoner; she helps her son form strategies; and she surrenders to her sister’s authority in the trial. Catelyn stands by the governing laws that surround her, sometimes relying on them so heavily it endangers her life when others violate them.
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by Emotionalogic View Post
    On the whole, good typing.
    Thank God someone sees Littlefinger as an ENTP. I also agree with those types. Also I think that Cersei is an extremely unhealthy ESFJ who wants to be a man but she can't be, so she behaves like an ESTP (she idolises her brother) and some times as an ESTJ (she likes to think of herself as her father's daughter) and not as an INTJ. But that's nitpicking.
    The best thing about human beings is that they stack so neatly.

Quote Originally Posted by Emotionalogic View Post
    Littlefinger - INTJ ENTP. Too opportunistic to be a J. He doesn't control, he adapts
    Quote Originally Posted by ALL-HAIL-ME View Post
    Thank God someone sees Littlefinger as an ENTP.
    I beg to differ, but won't elaborate unless you've read the books.

doublepost

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

I have read all the books so far and I still see him as an ENTP. Of course he has long plans, but we ENTPs can have long plans as well. But he is way to opportunistic and adaptable to be INTJ or ENTJ, if you have those types in your mind.
    The best thing about human beings is that they stack so neatly.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

INTJ.

Like a master chess player, Littlefinger waits for his opponent to make the wrong move...
    It's isn't opportunity as much as it is foresight.

You better believe he's controlling events (see season 1 with the dagger leading to the arrest of Tyrion, maneuvering Lord Stark to investigate the Cersei/Jaime affair which led to the Stark insurrection) but it is so subtle and under-the-radar that you don't notice it until it is too late...he is an amoral monster who has one objective and that makes him a very dangerous person--perhaps the most dangerous man in all of Westeros.

I like this guy.

Riva

I read half if the book two and was shocked as to how boring the books were and how terrible some of the castings were.

However it's still a brilliant book and most if the castings were spot on.

@cafe we discussed this earlier in case you don't remember: from my experience (esp after reading one if the books of this particular series) is that it us better to read the book before seeing any of the screen adaptations.