MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Catelyn is xSFJ, not xSTJ.

There is no way in hell Jon Snow is ISTJ. His prominent function is Fi. He leads with it. Either IXFP.

Tywin is ENTJ.

Littlefinger is INTJ.

Dany is some kind of XNFJ.

knowledge disappearance. it's a thing.....
    I beg to differ.

I could see a case for Tywin as either INTJ or ENTJ, but I think that his Ni is more dominant because all of his actions are guided by a singular, uncompromising, personalized vision of making House Lannister the sole ruling power in Westeros. There is no doubt in my mind that Tywin uses Te in his functional stack and I would say that it is only slightly subordinate to his Ni, making both INTJ and ENTJ equally plausible. However, he also tends to chide his children for being rash and impulsive, which to me suggests a case of inferior Se, albeit a well-developed Se, but nonetheless inferior.

I do think Littlefinger is an INTJ masquerading as an ENTP, but I think he just does it so well that even us, as viewers, can't help but to sometimes fall into his coaxing trap.

Daenerys' actions are all based on her internal sense of ethics. For example, when she decides to put all the former slave-masters to death, she remained adamant and insistent on doing so against the advice of others.

I would like to clarify something here. I do not want to play on the stereotype that ISTJs are dutiful and traditionalists. Additionally, I have seen compelling cases for Jon Snow being a few different types. That being said, I think that Jon is a dominant Si-user for a few reasons. As a bastard, he seems to have accepted this role of his in society and doesn't try to fight against it or prove otherwise (inferior Ne). Additionally, there are many situations that arise within the books and the movies in which Jon is reluctant to abandon his vows. This shows that he wants to work within a system, in contrast to FPs who want to blatantly work outside and defy systems (like Oberyn Martell, Robert Baratheon, Arya Stark, Daenerys Targaryen etc.). For example, when he says that he is reluctant to lie with a woman because he is afraid of producing another bastard child, this is an example of Jon pointing out the logical consequences of what would happen if he were to take a certain sort of action (Te). I don't think that Jon is a dominant or auxiliary Fi user of any sort, because he is able to overcome his personal emotions in most situations to make rational decisions, although I think that his thinking and feeling processes are very much closely linked together, in contrast to someone who is an IxFP.

As for Catelyn, well, that judgment was based more on a vibe, tbh. I didn't really care enough to analyze her that much.
    INTJ | 5w6 (sw 4w5) > 8w9 (sw 9w1) > 2w1 sp/so

I put the Ni in Nightmare

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Do you think Catelyn Stark is an ESFJ?
    I looked out this morning and the sun was gone
    Turned on some music to start my day
    I lost myself in a familiar song
    I closed my eyes and I slipped away

Visit my Johari: http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Injustice Needs To stoP RandomINTP's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

In the beginning, I've thought Tyrion Lannister is an INTP, but he's rather ENTP. He also has a slight ENFP vibe.

HOUSE LANNISTER
    Tywin: INTJ
    Cersei: INTJ
    Jaime: ESTP
    Tyrion: ENTP
    Lancel: ISTJ
    (The "Baratheons")
    Joffrey: ENTJ
    Myrcella: ISFP
    Tommen: ISFP

HOUSE STARK
    Eddard: ISFJ
    Catelyn: ISTJ
    Robb: ESTJ
    Jon Snow: INFP
    Sansa: ISFJ
    Arya: INTJ (yes, Ni, Te, Fi, Se fits her perfectly)
    Bran: ISTP
    Rickon: Too young to type

HOUSE BARATHEON
    Robert: ESTP
    Renly: ENFP
    Stannis the Mannis: ISTJ
    Gendry: ESTP

HOUSE TARGARYEN
    Danaerys: INFJ
    Viserys: ESTJ
    Aemon: INFJ

HOUSE TYRELL
    Olenna: ENTJ
    Margaery: ENFJ
    Loras Tyrell: ESTP

OTHER
    Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish: ENTJ
    Lord Varys: As INTJ as it gets
    Jorah Mormont: ISFP
    Sandor "The Hound" Clegane: ISTP
    Gregor "The Mountain" Clegane: ESTP
    Samwell Tarly: INFJ
    Ygritte: ENTJ
    MBTI:
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Sins: Pride > Sloth > Gluttony > Wrath > Greed > Lust > Envy

"Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling

Enneagram
    3w4

Show.

The writer is INFJ
    Littlefinger INTJ
    Cersei ESFP
    Varys INFJ
    Daenarys ISFP
    Stannis is Ti user... probably ISTP. If we take stereotypes, that would be ISTJ obviously.
    Tyrion ENTP, maybe ENFJ
    Jon Snow is either ISFP or INTJ
    Stop trying to type Arya, she's way too mixed. Se-Ni user tho.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    649 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Here goes:

House Lannister
    Tywin - ?
    Tyrion - ExTP, possibly ENFJ.
    Jamie - ESTP
    Cersei - ESFP

House Stark
    Ned - ISTJ
    Catalyn - ISxJ
    Robb - ESTx
    Arya - ESFP
    Sansa - ISFJ

House Baratheon
    Robert - ESxP
    Renly - ENxP

House Tyrell
    Olenna - ENTJ
    Margeary - ESFJ
    ~

Daenerys - xSFx She sometimes seemed like an Si user to me. For example, her fascination with the dragon eggs.
    Viserys - INFJ
    Baelish - INTJ

North of the Wall
    Jon Snow - ISFP, but lately considered him being an Fe user. He tries to unite the wildlings with the nights watch despite their differences.
    Samwell Tarley - INTP
    Ygritte - xSTP
    "Those who do not move, do not notice their chains"
    -Rosa Luxemburg

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Danerys Targaryen - good INFJ
    Melisandre - bad INFJ

Varys - good INTx
    Littlefinger - bad INTx

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Danerys Targaryen - good INFJ
    Melisandre - bad INFJ
    I definitely agree that Daenerys is an INFJ, but I'd call her a slightly problematic INFJ, where some people seem to see her as a paragon of virtue. She thinks with her heart in a very admirable/instinctive way, but I think her story largely reflects how that can lead to both good and ill - thinking of the way she dealt with Drogo in the end, her wishful thinking re: her dragons, her utopian attitudes in ruling people she's freed, and so on. She really suffers from being a little too idealistic and not always dealing with reality.

Also, Varys definitely strikes me as an INTP in how seems to value collecting knowledge for the sake of collecting knowledge, but doesn't always appear to have a super strict plan going (judging mostly by the TV show, to be fair). Although an INTJ with a great poker face would make sense. Of course it'd all be clear if he got perspective chapters in the books.
    Rational idealist. Ethical hedonist. Secular humanist. Libertarian centrist. Lawful neutral. Melancholic. Medicated Bipolar I. Cat person. Kuudere. Dark magical girl. Slytherin. Alcoholic milkshake enthusiast.
    Johari | Nohari

The dream to awaken our world.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Derpravity View Post
    I definitely agree that Daenerys is an INFJ, but I'd call her a slightly problematic INFJ, where some people seem to see her as a paragon of virtue. She thinks with her heart in a very admirable/instinctive way, but I think her story largely reflects how that can lead to both good and ill - thinking of the way she dealt with Drogo in the end, her wishful thinking re: her dragons, her utopian attitudes in ruling people she's freed, and so on. She really suffers from being a little too idealistic and not always dealing with reality.
    She's not perfect, but she's not Melisandre.

Also, Varys definitely strikes me as an INTP in how seems to value collecting knowledge for the sake of collecting knowledge, but doesn't always appear to have a super strict plan going (judging mostly by the TV show, to be fair). Although an INTJ with a great poker face would make sense. Of course it'd all be clear if he got perspective chapters in the books.
    Martin's never gonna give us that, assuming he finishes the books.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfnara View Post
    Here goes:

House Lannister
    Tywin - ?
    Tyrion - ExTP, possibly ENFJ.
    Jamie - ESTP
    Cersei - ESFP

House Stark
    Ned - ISTJ
    Catalyn - ISxJ
    Robb - ESTx
    Arya - ESFP
    Sansa - ISFJ

House Baratheon
    Robert - ESxP
    Renly - ENxP

House Tyrell
    Olenna - ENTJ
    Margeary - ESFJ
    ~

Daenerys - xSFx She sometimes seemed like an Si user to me. For example, her fascination with the dragon eggs.
    Viserys - INFJ
    Baelish - INTJ

North of the Wall
    Jon Snow - ISFP, but lately considered him being an Fe user. He tries to unite the wildlings with the nights watch despite their differences.
    Samwell Tarley - INTP
    Ygritte - xSTP
    Daenerys has terrible Ni. I don't get why people keep saying INFJ. She could be Si in the likes of INFP/ISFJ, but I haven't thought about it enough. Why do you think she's an Si user?

*series impressions*

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    649 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Hijynx View Post
    Daenerys has terrible Ni. I don't get why people keep saying INFJ. She could be Si in the likes of INFP/ISFJ, but I haven't thought about it enough. Why do you think she's an Si user?

*series impressions*
    I agree. Throughout the series she was entirely focused on the present and enforcing justice in the slave cities. She certainly doesn't realise what the results of her actions will be, which seems like a weakness in Te and Ni. She conquers cities and lacks the realization that it could cause a war, or that the people will return to slaving and making unsullied armies after she leaves anyway. Fe isn't very clear either, as she often doesn't listen to her advisers.

I'm beginning to change my mind about some of the characters and that post was a few months back. I used to think Daenerys shows Si because of the way she settles into the Dothraki traditions and how she looks at the three dragon eggs. I don't believe that anymore though- for now my guess is that she is ISFP. But there is no way she is an INFJ.

Just noticed, where I said Viserys I mean Varys. After reading some of the books I think Jon Snow is INTJ and Robb Stark is ESTJ.
    "Those who do not move, do not notice their chains"
    -Rosa Luxemburg