• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MASH characters

nightwatcher

MBTI Type
INXJ
Hawkeye Pierce ENFP
BJ Hunnicut INFJ
Trapper John ISTP
Col. Sherman Potter ESTJ
Col. Henry Blake ISFP
Charles Winchester ENTJ
Radar O’Reilly ISFJ
Max Klinger ESFP
Margaret Houlihan ISTJ
Frank Burns ISTJ
Father Mulcahy INFP

alicia91

Thanks for reminding me of one of my favorite shows!

I think you are probably right about them. However it's been so long since I've watched the show I can only remember specifics about the main ones. I definately think you nailed Hawkeye, BJ, Trapper John, Radar, Klinger and Frank Burns. :)

heart

heart on fire
I was forced to watch a lot of MASH as a child. It may well be part of why I am so messed up now.

I agree with your choices.

nightwatcher

MBTI Type
INXJ
Heart said:
I was forced to watch a lot of MASH as a child. It may well be part of why I am so messed up now.

Hmmm, I wonder if that explains me as well...

________

Klinger S?

ENFP? Could be. He did seem to be in Ne mode a lot, now that you mention it, with all his wild Section 8 schemes.

Last edited by a moderator:

comicsgurl

MBTI Type
INFJ
Lol! I agree with your report. And I was also a huge MASH fan as a child. Point of fact: The day of the MASH finale, I went to school dressed in fatigues to support the show.

I was such a NERD. XD

The only one I might disagree with is Margaret. She changed a lot over the course of the show. She was definitely an "S", but I think she was more extroverted than introverted. Maybe ESTJ.