Certified Sausage Smoker Array Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    Light- INTJ, 1w2 sp/so, R|L|OEI, Mastermind (Rational)
    1w9. Light is an Idealist, not an Advocate in any sense of the word. a 1w2 could murder people in cold blood without feeling any kind of remorse or shame. 1w9s on the other hand are disconnected, idealistic and care more about the idea of justice than making the world a better place for people.

L- INTP, 5w4 sx/sp, RLUE|I|, Architect (Rational)
    clear Sp dom, but other than that, yup

Near- INTJ, 5w6 so/sp, RCOE|I|, Architect (Rational)
    5w6 and So/Sp work better, you win
    Mello- ENFP, 3w4 sp/sx, S|L|UEI, Field Marshal (Rational)
    Mello is Sp last. I think he's Sx/So. intense, impulsive, self forgetting, sensual and charismatic

Ryuk- ISTP, 7w8 sp/sx, SLUA|I|, Inventor (Rational)
    I'm leaning Sp/So, but other than that, yup

Misa- ESFP, 4w3 sx/so, |S|LUAN, Performer (Artisan)
    possibly. she could be disintegrated to 2

Higuchi- ENTJ, 8w7 sp/sx, SCO|E|I, Field Marshal (Rational)
    3w2 Sp/Sx

Mikami- ISTJ, 1w2 so/sp, R|L|OAN, Inspector (Guardian)
    1w2 and 1w9 both seem to work, as for his instinct variant, I have no clue other than not So last

Takada- ENFJ, 1w2 sx/so, SCO|A|I, Champion (Idyllic)
    Takada is a clear Fi user and a clear introvert. she's either I?FP or INTJ
    I lean 1w9, but 1w2 is possible for her
    similarly, I lean Sx/Sp. her energy is not as outward as an Sx/So. if anything, I'm reconsidering Sp/Sx for her. she's very poised and controlled

Matsuda- ENFP, 7w6 so/sx, SLU|A|I, Champion (Idyllic)
    I typed him as 6w7, but I think 7w6 works better

Soichiro Yagami- ISTJ, 6w5 so/sp, RC|O|AI, Inspector (Guardian)
    I think he's a 1w2, but 6w5 is possible. So/Sp actually makes more sense. he's too impulsive and visceral to be an Sp dom

Aizawa- ESTJ, 6w5 sp/so, SLO|A|I, Administrator (Guardian)
    Aizawa is an Fe user. I think he's an ESFJ. his emotions get the best of him if he doesn't exercise serious control over them. ESTJs are more emotionally stable

Mogi- ISTJ, 2w1 so/sp, |R|COAN, Inspector (Guardian)
    this works
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire
    Likes xXMariahXx liked this post

Banned Array
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    1w9. Light is an Idealist, not an Advocate in any sense of the word. a 1w2 could murder people in cold blood without feeling any kind of remorse or shame. 1w9s on the other hand are disconnected, idealistic and care more about the idea of justice than making the world a better place for people.
    I'd be wary of typing characters simply because of type names. His 1ness seems more tempered by universal humanitarian love more so than the placid inner calmness of 9 (although 1w9 is certainly possible).

Mello is Sp last. I think he's Sx/So. intense, impulsive, self forgetting, sensual and charismatic
    Could be, actually now that I think of it, Sx/Sp could work as well.

possibly. she could be disintegrated to 2
    Indeed, shes volatile and dramatic as hell, and her obsessiveness with Light definitely seems more like disintegration into 2.

3w2 Sp/Sx
    He's more concerned with power more so than fame.

Takada is a clear Fi user and a clear introvert. she's either I?FP or INTJ
    I lean 1w9, but 1w2 is possible for her
    similarly, I lean Sx/Sp. her energy is not as outward as an Sx/So. if anything, I'm reconsidering Sp/Sx for her. she's very poised and controlled
    I see more Fe manipulation than anything else. Not sure on the varient though, so I'll have to think about that.

I think he's a 1w2, but 6w5 is possible. So/Sp actually makes more sense. he's too impulsive and visceral to be an Sp dom
    Indeed.

Aizawa is an Fe user. I think he's an ESFJ. his emotions get the best of him if he doesn't exercise serious control over them. ESTJs are more emotionally stable
    Under a lot of stress, with inferior Fi, ExTJ's could easily become emotional and have trouble controlling their emotions (although the only emotional thing that he did was walk out of the task force because of L's mind games, and I imagine that many people would be tempted to do that).

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I'd be wary of typing characters simply because of type names. His 1ness seems more tempered by universal humanitarian love more so than the placid inner calmness of 9 (although 1w9 is certainly possible).
    Light is completely devoid of love for anyone. he wants to make the world a more ideal place more than a better place for people, but the completely lacking love kinda rules out w2

Could be, actually now that I think of it, Sx/Sp could work as well.
    it's possible, but he seems clear Sp last to me

Indeed, shes volatile and dramatic as hell, and her obsessiveness with Light definitely seems more like disintegration into 2.
    you win

no, he's more concerned with success, being impressive and having a trophy wife and high status, although I've changed my mind to 3w4

I see more Fe manipulation than anything else. Not sure on the varient though, so I'll have to think about that.
    hardly. her values are more genuine, subtle and internally derived

Indeed.

Under a lot of stress, with inferior Fi, ExTJ's could easily become emotional and have trouble controlling their emotions (although the only emotional thing that he did was walk out of the task force because of L's mind games, and I imagine that many people would be tempted to do that).
    that's under extreme stress, not everyday at his job. his reactions to everything are angry and reactive. ESTJs don't talk with that much emotion in the voice. he's a lot like Boramir from Lord of the Rings
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Courage is immortality Array Valiant's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

I planned to just copy the list and place out random types just to mess with you guys, but then I realized I can't say: "Seriously, get a life." :b

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

looking at it again, you win. Higuchi had way too much sheer gut aggression and viciousness to be a 3. 8w7 Sx/Sp
    PS: I still think Light is Sp/Sx. I mean just look at any picture of him. every time he gets the chance, his face morphs into an intense, seductive stare like a vampire

ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    looking at it again, you win. Higuchi had way too much sheer gut aggression and viciousness to be a 3. 8w7 Sx/Sp
    PS: I still think Light is Sp/Sx. I mean just look at any picture of him. every time he gets the chance, his face morphs into an intense, seductive stare like a vampire
    In fairness, a lot of that is likely just stock anime villain look.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by ZPowers View Post
    In fairness, a lot of that is likely just stock anime villain look.
    I know, but the anime stock villain is a blatant Sp/Sx. there's too much implicit seductiveness for Light to be Sp/So. his idealism does not come from a notion of social responsibility (So), it comes from the fact that he is wrapped up in his own little idealistic perfect fantasy world like an Sp/Sx. Sp/So is more grounded and, though they might be ambitious and achievement driven, they are not grandiose, embellished and delusional like Light is. this is a social last thing
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5W4

I am agree with you about Kira (INTJ), L (INTP), Near (INTJ) and Riuk (ISTP). Misa Amane is ESFP clearly, but i think that Rem is ISFP no INFP.
    ~Lex dura, sed lex~

Enneagram
    5w4

Mind if I chip in? (By the way, thanks for your help with my instinct variant, @Elfboy!)
    The way I see it, Light's Social variant is evident through his desire for status and power. In his idealistic little fantasy world, he practically plays God and sees himself as or some sort of protector/leader. Whether or not he's genuine about this "social responsibility" is besides the point. It's undeniable that his self-appointed position in relation to society is an important part of how he sees himself and why he does the things he does.
    That's my interpretation anyway.
    5w4
    Reserved RCUEI

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Vizzy View Post
    Mind if I chip in? (By the way, thanks for your help with my instinct variant, @Elfboy!)
    The way I see it, Light's Social variant is evident through his desire for status and power. In his idealistic little fantasy world, he practically plays God and sees himself as or some sort of protector/leader. Whether or not he's genuine about this "social responsibility" is besides the point. It's undeniable that his self-appointed position in relation to society is an important part of how he sees himself and why he does the things he does.
    That's my interpretation anyway.
    honestly, I don't think Light gives a damn about society. he simply wants to enact a fantasy world in which he is a sort of god and does his bidding whenever he pleases.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    Likes xXMariahXx liked this post

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast