User Tag List

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: MBTI and Death Note

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    Mello is not Ne dom; he's not novelty seeking nor concerned with ideas, possibilities, or curiosity. Instead, he seems to be more oriented towards increasing his social standing, fixated primarily on his personal role, and feeling himself inferior because he perceives it as inferior to Nears. he also seems to be quite adept at social manipulation and interaction with others, because I could think of no other way that a scranwy kid with a girlish hair cute could become a mafia leader without developed Fe. Also, Ni/Se makes far more sense than Fi/te for him.

He's not really concerned primarily with his own personal needs, rather is more focused actually on his obsession with others, in addition to his bizare personality, which can be both appealing and repulsive to those around him. Also, most sx/sp descriptions fit him better than sp/sx.
    Mello lacks organization and rules by tyranny rather than charismatic leadership. His band of thugs is just roughly patched together and he is very impulse. All the other things you stated are just E3.

Mello is not Ne dom; he's not novelty seeking nor concerned with ideas, possibilities, or curiosity. Instead, he seems to be more oriented towards increasing his social standing, fixated primarily on his personal role, and feeling himself inferior because he perceives it as inferior to Nears. he also seems to be quite adept at social manipulation and interaction with others, because I could think of no other way that a scranwy kid with a girlish hair cute could become a mafia leader without developed Fe. Also, Ni/Se makes far more sense than Fi/te for him.

He's not really concerned primarily with his own personal needs, rather is more focused actually on his obsession with others, in addition to his bizare personality, which can be both appealing and repulsive to those around him. Also, most sx/sp descriptions fit him better than sp/sx.
    Mello lacks organization and rules by tyranny rather than charismatic leadership. His band of thugs is just roughly patched together and he is very impulse. All the other things you stated are just E3.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by unsung View Post
    That still doesn't prove him to be Ne dom; Fe doms can easilt rule through violence and force. The only other type he could be then, would be ESTP (Se+Fe), but there's no way he's inferior Ni.

Enneagram
    5w4

But isn't it part of his job to keep a close eye on others? It's not like he bothers getting himself involved or intimate with someone.
    (I'm still trying to get my head around sx/sp and sp/sx differences.)
    5w4
    Reserved RCUEI

Banned Array
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Vizzy View Post
    But isn't it part of his job to keep a close eye on others? It's not like he bothers getting himself involved or intimate with someone.
    (I'm still trying to get my head around sx/sp and sp/sx differences.)
    I think sx could work because of his obsession with Light, it's just completely excessive. Also the constant need for stimulation (eating sweets), along with his desire to be a hellbent detective, seem more sx than sp to me. Also, sx/sp descriptions fit him rather well from what I remember of them.

Then again, I'm still not all that sure on the instinctual varient myself.

Ginkgo

L - ISTP 6w7
    Light - ENTP - 7w8
    N - INTJ 5w6

Certified Sausage Smoker Array Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    L - ISTP 6w7
    Light - ENTP - 7w8
    N - INTJ 5w6
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I promise.

Certified Sausage Smoker Array Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    I promise.
    do you have an explanation
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Light is INTJ; he's more concerned with ideal version of how the world should be and focuses a lot on the forethough of anticipating L's moves and keeping one step ahead of them, which is an indication of Ni dominance. Also inferior Se makes sense in that whenever he becomes stressed he's far more likely to make risky and dangerous moves (killing Lind L Tailor, throwing a hissy fit when L discovers him, his psychotic behavior at the end of the series) that focus strictly on the present moment of the situation.
    Agreed. Light is very INTJ, and L is the perfect example of INTP.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast