• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Gotye

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
I met him and felt like he was part of my tribe. Anyone else have thoughts on his type? Definitely INFx.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
^Me too. But he could be ISFP - I don't think I've seen enough interviews of him to be sure...

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
^Me too. But he could be ISFP - I don't think I've seen enough interviews of him to be sure...

You're right. He has a very relaxed, easy going, unstructured P thing going on. I think I am more sure of him being a P than an N. He doesn't seem to venture off far from music in his interviews, which isn't very N. I find N people jump all over the place in exploring a topic, whereas S users can remain quite focused on the topic at hand and really delve into it the way he does.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Don't know about his type.

We analyzed his song here.