• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

S

SingSmileShine

Any of the younger users remember the show Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends? Loved that show. I was channel surfing just now and caught the show and watched a few episodes. Nostalgia kicked in, big time! Gonna try my hand at typing them, even though I'm a pretty lousy typist. (Typer? Typist?) Anyway, based on what I remember, here is what I think:

Mac - INFJ
Bloo - ESTP
Wilt - ExFJ, somewhat leaning towards ESFJ
Eduardo - ISFJ
Coco - ENFP
Franki(e?) - ESFJ
Mr. Harriman (sp.?) - ISTJ
Cheese - ExFP

Well, those are the only characters that I remember well enough to have an idea about. Any other characters or type suggestions are welcome!

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Bloo: ENTP 7w8 sx/sp ILE-Se
Mr. Harriman: ISTJ 1w9 sp/so LSI-Ti

Not sure on the rest.

Savage Idealist