INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Agree:
    George - INFP
    Mason - ENFP
    Roxy - ISTJ

Disagree:
    Rube - I can't see him being Te-dominant, but I see your reasoning. I was thinking EXTP.
    Daisy - ESTP
    Joy Lass - ESFJ. She comes across as very Fe-dominant to me.
    Reggie Lass - INTP

Unmentioned:
    Clancy Lass - ENFP
    Betty - ESFP
    Delores - ESFJ

My knowledge of Enneagram is a lot less than my knowledge of MBTI, so I'm not going to address those.

MBTI
    INTP

I'm not so good at typing. Loved the show. Daisy I would've thought to be ESFJ. Mason seems like an SP to me. Rube is an I -- J. Delores IxTJ. I'd co-sign George as INFP

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I would have put Mason as an SP, too.

MBTI
    INXJ

Dolores ESFJ. Agreed. How could I leave out Delores??

Daisy ESTP? Disagree. She was always scheming and focused on big ideas and possibilities, very likely Ne dominant.

Rube was clearly a J, and he seemed very Te dominant; remember how impatient he was with anyone’s BS that upset his tightly run ship (Te order)?

Joy Lass struck me as very ISTJ: uptight, intense, order fanatic, and not likely an extravert. Plus ISTJ Roxy reminded George of her mom.

Mason SP? Can’t totally rule it out, though he was pretty spacey; seemed more N than S to me.
    "Space was big, and the boys from Earth were awed despite themselves by the things they found there: but worse, their science was in a mess. Every race they met on their way through the Core had a star drive based on a different theory. All those theories worked, even when they ruled out one another’s basic assumptions. You could travel between the stars, it began to seem, by assuming anything.”

—M. John Harrison, “Light”

Senior Thread Terminator Aerithria's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Daisy was hard for me to type. I'd at first pegged her as an ESFJ, but I can't imagine her being Fe dominant. Then I put ESFP, but after seeing your type I can see where she might also be using Ti. I get the ideas and possibilities thing, but she always seemed too materialistic to be N-dominant to me.

For Rube, punctuality is definitely his thing and he does like closure, but I saw more Ti than Te. I can see him as an IXTJ actually, thinking about it more.

Joy, not likely an extrovert, agreed, though not really that introverted either. At least not to me. She seems to outwardly emotional to have tertiary Fi though. I can see ISFJ, but not really ISTJ. I pegged her initially as an extrovert because she was always so opposed to Reggie never having any friends and living in her head all the time, which for an introvert seemed odd to me.

I can see Mason as an SP, and he always came across that way to me, except when he was trying to explain himself for things. While not that convincing, his excuses were always very imaginative to me. Plus he idealizes the girls he likes (Daisy, Charlotte), to the point where I can pin the image of a wounded idealist on him.

As an afterthought, does anyone else find it amusing that Betty was doing a temperament test on Mason, and then consequently a dead guy, early on in the show?

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Aerithria View Post
    As an afterthought, does anyone else find it amusing that Betty was doing a temperament test on Mason, and then consequently a dead guy, early on in the show?
    Yeah, I'm agog that noone has mentioned it yet. And didn't she conclude from that test that Mason was an NF "like me"? Been a while since I've seen it, and Mason seemed to be somewhat tailoring his responses to suit what he thought Betty would want to hear. Funny also that Betty was of the opinion that "NTs are the worst."

MBTI
    INXJ

I can see Mason as a romantic NF, though the fact that he was rarely sober does make it harder to get a fix on his type. At least there can’t be any doubt that he was P, can there?

Yeah, that scene with Betty giving Mason the type test. Didn’t he come out as NF?, not that they were taking it that seriously. Don’t remember the dead guy part.
    "Space was big, and the boys from Earth were awed despite themselves by the things they found there: but worse, their science was in a mess. Every race they met on their way through the Core had a star drive based on a different theory. All those theories worked, even when they ruled out one another’s basic assumptions. You could travel between the stars, it began to seem, by assuming anything.”

Senior Thread Terminator Aerithria's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    Yeah, I'm agog that noone has mentioned it yet. And didn't she conclude from that test that Mason was an NF "like me"? Been a while since I've seen it, and Mason seemed to be somewhat tailoring his responses to suit what he thought Betty would want to hear. Funny also that Betty was of the opinion that "NTs are the worst."
    Yeah, especially that whole bit with the tree/forest thing. And yeah, I think she concluded that from her opinion that the shooter was an NT. She'd probably have a better opinion if she'd met one of us well-adjusted NTs.

@nightwatcher: That was my issue too. I based my guess off the way he acts around the women he likes because he seems to be more clear-headed when the subject's around them.

The dead guy scene was after Mason had run off, and his soul was standing by the car. Betty asked him something about airplanes, I think.

MBTI
    INXJ

Anyone remember the skateboard/kid reaper who reaped pets, including Reggie's dog when he gets hit by a car? ISTP?