• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Buffy characters

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I haven't seen this show in a long time, but going from memory, I agree that Xander is an ENTP.

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
I haven't seen this show in a long time, but going from memory, I agree that Xander is an ENTP.

yeah i can see ENTP for Xander but i was more inlcinded to thinking he's ENFP because he's relationship focused. ..?

either one. i suppose you'd recognise an entp better than i would.

BlueSprout

/X\(:: :: )/X\
MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
On Xander:

I can't really see an ENTP playing anyone's "buttmonkey" so convincingly (he was entranced in the episode, but I got the feeling that the line was more loaded than that). I agree with ENFP, even though his wicked, off-the-wall sense of humor could make ENTP a tempting choice.

He has a vulnerable quality and even though he is snarky, he makes at least as many comments about his own patheticness as anyone else's. He may have a strong sense of moral superiority (especially in contrast to Angel and Spike), but he was not self-aggrandizing or too cocky. He was the "heart" of the group in the S4 finale (well, aside from Restless) and his conventional romantic attitudes and vulnerability often contrasted with Cordy's ice queen act and were a foil to Anya's uncompromising bluntness. Plus, he was the ultimate sad puppydog in the friendzone for quite a while there which is not something that screams ENTP to me, at least. Not that it doesn't happen to all types, it's just that lovelorn obsession seems more like unhealthy xNFP.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Angel is everything except an easygoing person.

Xander does'nt interact the most spontaneously with people in an affective way. He's rather a sarcastical and cynical joker who does'nt take the sadness of his life too personally. He's a man of principle who values the group interest (Ti+Fe) above the personal (Fi). There's many Ti-Fe/Fi conflicts between Xander and Buffy, when for example, Buffy want to give his soul to Angel back.

Tara is more likely an ISFJ. I just don't see the N at all in her. She's behind-the-scene and not chart-the-course and less shy to express her sensuality than to express her convictions. She's not enough indivualistic and brain oriented to be an INFJ, and lean toward a simple life, wich sounds mor S than N.

Buffy is not an ISFP, she has a too strong Te and her Ni is somewhat unexistent or oppressive, leading her to dark anxiety. Her Ni is an inferior functions which give her acurate intuitions sometimes, that's the way how ESPs deal with Ni, but not really ISPs. Buffy is independant and rather reserved but seek above all to have relationships, before to become the Slayer, she was the typical popular ESFP chick, and she dream to can be again like this. At the begining of the show, she wants to can have a "normal journey", that's Se, not Fi. She's easily more despressed when she has no boyfriend and it's difficult for her to imagine to have not. She's rather an extrovert who feels misfortune that don't be able to hallow time for her family and friend, than an Introvert.

Elsewhere, Joss Whedon has told he's exploit and embezzle stereotypes to create Buffy. She's obviously, an embezzlment of the stereotype of the blond chick chased by vampires. She's also an embezzlment of the slayer archetype himself, because the typical slayer seems to be ISTJ (see Kendra, Nikki Wood): loner, focused on her mission only, neglect every affective side, follows rules, procedures, authorithy, manuals consigns... Buffy, her, is the opposite (even she's though a sensor), she has a strong circle and friend which form with Joyce and Dawn her true family and so she's not a loner and it's exceptional among slayers, making them one of the most powerfull who have never lived. She's also independant, values her emotions and feelings (Fi), and action rather than procedures and rules of the manuals (Se). In an MBTI approach, we can say also that she's an embezzlment of the ESFP stupid myth.:D

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hm. Can't really see it. He stirs the pot for the sake of it rather than to actually accomplish something, and some of the things he pulls are pointless and more for the sake of his enjoyment (such as turning Giles into a demon) than anything else.
Yeah, OK for ENTP, I've edit my post.

I could see either, to be honest. A lot of what you mentioned can be attributed to Se alone, along with the fact that he is a vampire. I maintain that he's an ESFP with poorly developed Fi (hence, his focus on people and his unhealthy obsession with love), but I could see ESTP with an unhealthy Fe tertiary.

Ok, see that:

-Very physical person, a doer who live the life to the fullest
SP
-Like challenges, especially physicals challenges (including, to slay slayers)
SP
-Cocky and funny , witty, clever and fun with a dry, sarcastic sense of humor, loves practical jokes
STP
-Very high analytical skills and aptitude to understand complex systems and relationships, uses this as leverage for efficiency and manipulation of peoples, but sometime too impatient and acts without reflect enough to avoid some errors
Ti+SE, STP but he's not so impatient.

-A in-charge person who's likely to lead peoples in a crisis, he've a very high P side though, wich tempered his in-charge side and strengthens his go-with-the-flow side
Actually, he's not very in-charge. I've say this
because he has employed many vampires and deamons, but he's nor really in-charge. He have seemed to be in School Hard but he's above all a man who want to do a job, and vampires follow him, he's a good leader, but more at ease when he act alone. He've clearly the quite go-with-the-flow ISP attitude+selfishness=ISTP

-Live in the present and doesn't want to take confining commitments, prefer to keep every options openend and his freedom, his independence and his spontaneity rather than work for stupids visions of transformation (like "give hell on Earth")
SP

-Does'nt respect any rules but his own, act faithfully according to his own principles
ISTP
-Likes to tell truthfull speechs, especially when the truth hurts
TP
-Likes the fine sensors pleasures of the life like cigarettes, bear or chocolate, popular culture like Star Wars, Charlie Brown and Soap Opera like Passions and, of course, punk bands like The Sex Pistols or The Ramones
SP
-Has a lust for violence, seeing it as therapeutic, doesn't caring about who's fighting with, just love the fight without values judgments
STP
-Acts according to his own interests above all, but is faithfull for women he loves (like Dru or Buffy) or for the ones he has a deep affection (like Dawn who's taken by Spike as a "little sister", or Joyce who has always be kind with him and never treat him like a monster), is very obssesed by the ones he loves, but less trust his capacities for flirt than his strength and his analytical skills to own success, like in any situations
Ti/Fe balance
-Is almost the opposite of Angel
He is the opposite of Angel

So, my guess is: ESTP ISTP

I could see him as an ISFP, but I think he's not because he's more confident with his analyticals skills rather than his skills for flirt. And the fact that he has feelings is not an argument, evry people have. He deals more with it in a Ti-Fe balance than Fi, and if he would have the choice, he would prefer to don't feel anything.

As for your new list, I don't have much disagreement besides what I've already mentioned, but I'd have pegged Liam to be an ESTP as opposed to ISTP (for the brief moment we see him).
I think Angel is actually evrytime an ENFJ. ENFJ can be mistype with ESTP sometimes, and he's not really an introvert. His adventures in the show Angel reveal his In-Charge nature. Superficially, Angel could look like an ISTP, but actually we coud'nt be more diffrents. Spike is a true ISTP, him. Darla is more an ESTP, she's too worried with the group projects and the Master's opinion to be ISTP, I think.

EDIT: Wait, do you have the Master as INFJ? :shock:

Yes, I think the Master is a combination of powerfull vision (Ni), high social skills (Fe), and strong logic (Ti). The typical INFJ villain (looks a little like Adolf Hitler).

BlueSprout

MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
Xander does'nt interact the most spontaneously with people in an affective way. He's rather a sarcastical and cynical joker who does'nt take the sadness of his life too personally. He's a man of principle who values the group interest (Ti+Fe) above the personal (Fi). There's many Ti-Fe/Fi conflicts between Xander and Buffy, when for example, Buffy want to give his soul to Angel back.

Xander doesn't seem to think much of his Ti if it is very strong. He's not stupid, but he's not always the most careful thinker. I wouldn't call him cerebral. I have a hard time believing that an ENTP would view themselves the way Xander does: he was highly insecure about his intelligence for most of the show.

“Bitca”, 'nough said. ;)

Buffy: I'm the only one that can pass the retinal scan.
Xander: The — Eww! I don't wanna see that!
Buffy: Retinal scan, Xander.

Xander: I'm twice the fool it takes to do something like this.

Xander: I kind of had a problem with the math.
Willow: Which part?
Xander: The math.

Willow: You're not gonna be young forever.
Xander: Yes, but I'll always be stupid.

Buffy: This is stupid.
Xander: Stupid. So you finally had the guts to say it to my face.

I also always read his concern about Angel in particular as more than a little self interested: there was probably some jealousy and personal resentment. This isn't a particularly Ti approach to a dilemma. It was pretty hard to tell his jealousy from his moral outrage in the first couple of seasons. He also seems to have a very low tolerance for moral ambiguity only when it suits him (Anya, as was pointed out in Selfless, was an exception to him. She was a former murderer who had not expressed a great deal of remorse, even if she was technically human.) He's not exactly a coolly detached guy.

On Oz (after escape from cage and Cordelia reporting that he killed someone)
“Oz does not eat people. It's more werewolf play. You know, I bat you around a little bit, like a cat toy. I have harmless, wolf fun. Is it Oz's fault that, you know, side effect, people get cut to ribbons, and maybe then he'll take a little nibble and...I'm not helping, am I?”

On Angel (after escape from hell dimension)
“I think you're harboring a vicious killer...I don't need an excuse. I think lots of dead people actually constitutes a reason.”

Yes, I realize I'm outing myself as a major Buffy geek by typing this much about one character. :blush:

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Yes, I think the Master is a combination of powerfull vision (Ni), high social skills (Fe), and strong logic (Ti). The typical INFJ villain (looks a little like Adolf Hitler).

high social skills? you've got to be kidding me

also, you can't be sure that Hitler is an INFJ

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Xander doesn't seem to think much of his Ti if it is very strong. He's not stupid, but he's not always the most careful thinker. I wouldn't call him cerebral. I have a hard time believing that an ENTP would view themselves the way Xander does: he was highly insecure about his intelligence for most of the show.

“Bitca”, 'nough said. ;)

Buffy: I'm the only one that can pass the retinal scan.
Xander: The — Eww! I don't wanna see that!
Buffy: Retinal scan, Xander.

Xander: I'm twice the fool it takes to do something like this.

Xander: I kind of had a problem with the math.
Willow: Which part?
Xander: The math.

Willow: You're not gonna be young forever.
Xander: Yes, but I'll always be stupid.

Buffy: This is stupid.
Xander: Stupid. So you finally had the guts to say it to my face.

I also always read his concern about Angel in particular as more than a little self interested: there was probably some jealousy and personal resentment. This isn't a particularly Ti approach to a dilemma. It was pretty hard to tell his jealousy from his moral outrage in the first couple of seasons. He also seems to have a very low tolerance for moral ambiguity only when it suits him (Anya, as was pointed out in Selfless, was an exception to him. She was a former murderer who had not expressed a great deal of remorse, even if she was technically human.) He's not exactly a coolly detached guy.

On Oz (after escape from cage and Cordelia reporting that he killed someone)
“Oz does not eat people. It's more werewolf play. You know, I bat you around a little bit, like a cat toy. I have harmless, wolf fun. Is it Oz's fault that, you know, side effect, people get cut to ribbons, and maybe then he'll take a little nibble and...I'm not helping, am I?”

On Angel (after escape from hell dimension)
“I think you're harboring a vicious killer...I don't need an excuse. I think lots of dead people actually constitutes a reason.”

Yes, I realize I'm outing myself as a major Buffy geek by typing this much about one character. :blush:

:laugh:

Okay, I haven't seen this show in years, so I think you're right. Changing my guess to ENFP.

Aerithria

Senior Thread Terminator
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
So, my guess is: ESTP ISTP

I could see him as an ISFP, but I think he's not because he's more confident with his analyticals skills rather than his skills for flirt. And the fact that he has feelings is not an argument, evry people have. He deals more with it in a Ti-Fe balance than Fi, and if he would have the choice, he would prefer to don't feel anything.
Yeah, forget what I said about him. I've been rewatching it, and I see little to no trace of Fi within him. Agreed on ISTP (though I think he's probably dancing on the I/E borderline).

I think Angel is actually evrytime an ENFJ. ENFJ can be mistype with ESTP sometimes, and he's not really an introvert. His adventures in the show Angel reveal his In-Charge nature. Superficially, Angel could look like an ISTP, but actually we coud'nt be more diffrents. Spike is a true ISTP, him. Darla is more an ESTP, she's too worried with the group projects and the Master's opinion to be ISTP, I think.
I actually had Liam and Angel typed differently. I saw Liam as an ESTP and Angel as an INFJ, though I could see ENFJ as well (sometimes).

Darla the vampire is definitely ESTP. I don't remember a lot about Darla the human's character, but I think her type may differ somewhat.

Eh, I rarely watch season 1, so I'm not going to challenge that. Though I'm not sure I agree.

And I don't really want to debate Hitler's type (there are plenty of threads on that already), but I still think he's an ENFJ.

Heh, definitely. I really doubt a Ti user would disapprove of a plan that allows them to restrain their enemy from a distance without having to engage in combat just because Buffy happened to have a particular personal interest in said plan.

Last edited:

BlueSprout

MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
:laugh:

Okay, I haven't seen this show in years, so I think you're right. Changing my guess to ENFP.

If only I knew how easily I could make you cave. :devil: It's been a while since I've seen a Buffy episode - about 2 years. I just brushed up on some quotes I remembered. I didn't know how much I missed that show. :cry:

I'll start watching again and try to type the characters as I go. I didn't know about MBTI when I first viewed the series, so it should be kind of fun to go back and see what I notice. I'll post my impressions here. I'm not sure I agree with how many of the characters have been typed in this thread from what I remember, but, again, it's been an awfully long time.

I'm keeping a list of the typings that others in this thread have given the characters to keep them in mind when I watch.

This is how I type them according to what I remember. It will be interesting to see what changes upon rewatching. This is only a partial list of the ones I bothered to remember.

- Anya S3: xNTJ (Had a very different impression of her character in season 3, but I'll have to take a look)
- Anya S4 on: ESTJ (No question)
- Joyce: ISFJ (Conventional mom, had trouble being flexible with Buffy's teenageness and slayerness at first; was introverted and kept close to her family, dating little after Buffy's dad left)
- Willow: INFJ
- Xander: ENFP
- Tara: IxFx
- Season 1-6 Buffy: xSFP
- Season 7 Buffy: (More J-ish, but she had to be.)
- Faith: xSTP (Leaning ESTP, like a lot of posters)
- Oz: IxTP (Leaning INTP)
- Riley: xSxJ
- Early Series Giles: ISTJ (More a stuffy foil earlier on, later a more intuitive and open-minded father figure)
- Later Series Giles: INTJ
- Angel: INxJ (Read Sartre: his emotional intensity could be INTJ Fi or INFJ... I'm leaning INFJ because of his hero complex)
- Angelus: ENTx (Leaning ENTJ)
- Liam: ESTP
- William the Bloody Awful Poet: MINE.... erm, INFP (He's practically the epitome of the type at its woobiest)
- Spike: xSxP (I'm seeing the Fi here, but if others aren't, I need to take another look)
- Drusilla: xNFx (I would say that Ni seems to be her thing, but she's a little off-the-wall and bubbly for an NFJ - I would almost lean ENFP at this point for all her insane rambling and impishness)
- Darla: ESTP
- Dawn: xNFP (Thinks she's awkward and dorky, very emotional, a little directionless until Season 7)
- Andrew: ExFP
- Jonathan: INFP
- Warren: INTJ
- Harmony: ESFx (Unicorns! Leaning toward ESFP, but don't remember if she's more J-ish when she's the Libby at SD High)
- Clem: xxFP
- Ethan Rayne: ExxP
- Master: xNxJ
- The Judge: xxTJ (The J is kind of mandatory)
- Principal Snyder: IxTJ
- Principal Flutie: xxFx
- The Mayor: ESTJ (Outgoing, “upright” citizen who hates cursing, but shrugs off selling his soul)
- Sunday: xxTP (I almost want to go with ExTP, but it's been so long since I've seen Freshmen)
- Maggie Walsh: INTJ
- Adam: xxTJ
- Glory: ESFP (Too preoccupied with her shoes and bossing around her minions to do much planning)
- Ben: is Glory? Is there a type for wuss?
- Rack: xNTx
- Caeleb: xxxJ? (I wasn't too invested in Season 7 when I first watched)
- The First: Does evil have a type?

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
And I don't really want to debate Hitler's type (there are plenty of threads on that already), but I still think he's an ENFJ.

i'm sitting here, agreeing and nodding so hard that my head might fall off

evilrobot

MBTI Type
nite
Enneagram
5w4
Angel is everything except an easygoing person.

Trust me, if you want to understand Angel better typologically, consider 9w8. An overall 9 personality who goes to 6 under stress (as he is much of the time), with an 8 wing. And you can only deepen this insight by thinking of him on the Karaoke stage singing “Mandy.”

Does anyone remember Lindsey McDonald, the Wolfram & Hart lawyer from the Angel series? He was one of the best characters, both tragically flawed (ambitious, but not quite ruthless enough for Wolfram & Hart) and funny. That last fight scene with him and Angel in season 5, the dialogue was hilarious. Anyway, I think he was an ENTP (hope this pick doesn't piss off Speed too much).

BlueSprout

MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
Trust me, if you want to understand Angel better typologically, consider 9w8. An overall 9 personality who goes to 6 under stress (as he is much of the time), with an 8 wing. And you can only deepen this insight by thinking of him on the Karaoke stage singing “Mandy.”

Does anyone remember Lindsey McDonald, the Wolfram & Hart lawyer from the Angel series? He was one of the best characters, both tragically flawed (ambitious, but not quite ruthless enough for Wolfram & Hart) and funny. That last fight scene with him and Angel in season 5, the dialogue was hilarious. Anyway, I think he was an ENTP (hope this pick doesn't piss off Speed too much).

Loved Lindsey and that fight (though it might have been the W&H chamber setting and swordiness that sealed it for me as much as the dialog). I agree that ENTP is a strong possibility for him (especially with his disregard for authority and refusal to align his interests strictly or conventionally), but it's been a while since I've seen the series.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Xander is such an ENTP: sarcastical joker, openly critical, values justice more than mercy, usually the guy who takes things the least earthy and the most cynically (after Spike) as opposed as Buffy or Willow for examples who are real FPs. I notably remember one episode, for example where Buffy tells alarmed to Xander "I'm telling you there's stranges things happening" and Xander just answer "there's stranges things happening? But it's just our high school motto". The dominant trait of his personality is his cool-headed attitude even in the most stressfull situations. He's hardly geeky and share that trait with the INTPs of the show like Oz or Andrew. Xander judge things firstly with logic and not by how he feel about this. He have not a strong Fi but on the other side, he has a strong Fe and is very concerned with the interest of the Scooby Gang, but he primarly use Ne and Ti to serve it. He show many times the ENTP's hability tho analyse unvisible connections between peoples and see the way they work or fail.

high social skills? you've got to be kidding me

Is the master shy? Socialy anxious? Without charisma? No it's the contrary. But, yes, he's probably not good for flirt, ha ha. I'm sure he's chart-the-course and J, but I don't think he's IxTJ because I've found him "maternalistic" with the vampires.

Yeah ok I can see that. Liam was a typical unealthy 9w8, lazy jerk who does'nt know what to do with his life, getting in trouble and reacting agressively when pushed to get out his comfort zone. Angelus was a 9 integrated with 3 and Angel was a anxious 9 disintegrated in 6, who started to integrate in 3 from his first meeting with Buffy in 1996. By the way, I don't think characters change type when they become vampires (including Darla who have always been ESTP), and Angel have always been ENFJ. Liam had just the lust for sex, fighting and bear as stereotypical ESTP traits, but I think ENFJs can act like them when they feel dispressed, I hav'nt really seen Te in Angelus, and Angel looks like an introvert, but he was just a shamefull guy who prefered to keep reserved and just act to serve others. But he's defenitely of an in-charge nature, it's particulary obvious in the season 2 and next, when Wesley (chart-the-course INFJ) is supposed to be the boss but Angel can't prevent him to act like the boss, even he's shamefull of his past actions. He also shows very good social skills with Cordelia. I think Angel is a good example of ENFJ with an oppressing inferior Ti and dark Ni.

Lol, I'm the steward of the thread now?:D I've create a thread about Angel here:http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/popular-culture-type/27173-angel.html;)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
New version

ISTJ
Anya
Kendra
Kakistos
Nikki Wood
Principal Wood
Quentin Travers

ESTJ
Cordelia
Principal Snyder
Forrest
Glory
Hank Summers
The First Evil

ISFJ
Riley
Jonathan

ESFJ
Joyce
Harmony
Principal Flutty
Halfrek

ISTP
Spike
Jenny Calendar
Amy
Sheila
Barruca
The First Slayer

ESTP
Faith
Darla
Percy
Kennedy

ISFP
Dawn

ESFP
Buffy

INFJ
Tara
Wesley Wyndam-Pryce
The Master

ENFJ
Angel alias Liam, alias Angelus
Mayor Wilkins

INFP
Willow

ENFP
Drusilla

INTJ
Gilles
Gwendolyn Post

ENTJ
Adam
Maggie Walsh

INTP
Oz
Dracula
Warren
Andrew
D'Hoffryn

ENTP
Xander
Ethan Rayne
Mr.Trick
Caleb

Last edited:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She's one of the most lovable character.
FullSize%5CBuffy2_14.jpg
:wubbie:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
New version

ISTJ
Anya 8w7 sp/sx
Kendra 1w2 sp/so
Kakistos
Nikki Wood
Principal Wood
Quentin Travers 1w2 so/sp

ESTJ
Cordelia 3w2 so/sp
Glory 8w7 sx/so
Luke 8w9 sp/sx
Principal Snyder 6w5 sx/sp
Forrest 8w7 so/sp
Hank Summers 8w9 sp/so
The First Evil 8w7 sp/sx

ISFJ
Riley 1w2 sx/sp
Jonathan 6w7 so/sx

ESFJ
Joyce 2w3 so/sp
Ben 2w1 so/sx
Harmony 2w3 so/sx
Principal Flutty 2w1 so/sp
Halfrek 3w2 so/sp

ISTP
Spike 9w8 sx/so
Jenny Calendar 7w8 sx/sp
Amy 5w4 sx/sp
Sheila 8w7 sx/sp
Barruca 8w7 sx/sp
The First Slayer 5w6 sp/sx

ESTP
Faith 6w7 sx/sp Sagittarius
Darla 7w8 so/sp
Kennedy 7w8 sp/sx
Sweet 7w8 sx/so
Percy 7w8 sp/so

ISFP
Dawn 4w3 sx/so

ESFP
Buffy 3w4 so/sx Capricorn ascendant Aquarius

INFJ
Tara 6w7 so/sp
Wesley Wyndam-Pryce 5w6 sp/so
The Master

ENFJ
Angel alias Liam, alias Angelus 9w8 sx/sp
Mayor Wilkins 2w3 sx/sp

INFP
Willow 6w7 sp/so

ENFP
Drusilla 4w5 sx/sp

INTJ
Gilles 5w6 sx/sp
Gwendolyn Post

ENTJ
Adam 8w9 sx/sp
Maggie Walsh 8w7 sp/sx

INTP
Oz 9w8 sp/sx
Dracula 5w4 sx/sp
Warren 5w6 so/sp
Andrew 9w1 so/sx
D'Hoffryn 5w6 sp/so

ENTP
Xander 7w6 so/sp
Ethan Rayne 7w8 sp/sx
Mr.Trick 7w8 sp/so
Jesse 7w6 so/sx
Caleb 6w5 sx/sp

Damn, that's my 666th post!:doh::devil:

Last edited:

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
May I ask, while I think the ENFJ seems very accurate for Angelus, what lead to the conclusion that Angel and Angelus are exactly the same? Certainly, the personality overlaps a little bit as a matter of course, but... Angel seems far more an I to Angelus' E.

EDIT: based on Liam's initial clear E, perhaps Angel oppresses his natural E as a matter of repenting, self-guilt or worry? Is that the thinking?

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
New version

ISTJ
Anya 8w7 sp/sx
Kendra 1w2 sp/so
Kakistos
Nikki Wood
Principal Wood
Quentin Travers 1w2 so/sp

ESTJ
Cordelia 3w2 so/sp
Glory 8w7 sx/so
Luke 8w9 sp/sx
Principal Snyder 6w5 sx/sp
Forrest 8w7 so/sp
Hank Summers 8w9 sp/so
The First Evil 8w7 sp/sx

ISFJ
Riley 1w2 sx/sp
Jonathan 6w7 so/sx

ESFJ
Joyce 2w3 so/sp
Ben 2w1 so/sx
Harmony 2w3 so/sx
Principal Flutty 2w1 so/sp
Halfrek 3w2 so/sp

ISTP
Spike 9w8 sx/so
Jenny Calendar 7w8 sx/sp
Amy 5w4 sx/sp
Sheila 8w7 sx/sp
Barruca 8w7 sx/sp
The First Slayer 5w6 sp/sx

ESTP
Faith 6w7 sx/sp Sagittarius
Darla 7w8 so/sp
Kennedy 7w8 sp/sx
Sweet 7w8 sx/so
Percy 7w8 sp/so

ISFP
Dawn 4w3 sx/so

ESFP
Buffy 3w4 so/sx Capricorn ascendant Aquarius

INFJ
Tara 6w7 so/sp
Wesley Wyndam-Pryce 5w6 sp/so
The Master

ENFJ
Angel alias Liam, alias Angelus 9w8 sx/sp
Mayor Wilkins 2w3 sx/sp

INFP
Willow 6w7 sp/so

ENFP
Drusilla 4w5 sx/sp

INTJ
Gilles 5w6 sx/sp
Gwendolyn Post

ENTJ
Adam 8w9 sx/sp
Maggie Walsh 8w7 sp/sx

INTP
Oz 9w8 sp/sx
Dracula 5w4 sx/sp
Warren 5w6 so/sp
Andrew 9w1 so/sx
D'Hoffryn 5w6 sp/so

ENTP
Xander 7w6 so/sp
Ethan Rayne 7w8 sp/sx
Mr.Trick 7w8 sp/so
Jesse 7w6 so/sx
Caleb 6w5 sx/sp

Damn, that's my 666th post!:doh::devil:

From your prediction, Dru is me :):). Since I'm enfp with 4 w 5. Isn't that scary :crazy: