• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Leave it to Beaver MB types

nightwatcher

MBTI Type
INXJ
Beaver Cleaver ISFP, 9 Enneagram (the ultimate P); Wally Cleaver ISFJ; Eddie Haskel ENTP; Ward Cleaver ENFJ; June Cleaver ESFJ; Larry Mondello ISFP, 9; Gilbert Bates ENTP; Lumpy Rutherford ISFP; Judy Hensler ESTJ (like Lucy of the Peanuts)

heart

heart on fire
I have seen June Cleaver described as INFP and I agree with it. She's daydreaming in that kitchen. I agree with ENFJ for Ward. He's a softie.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I always thought Beaver was a young/underdeveloped ISxJ who was making very Ne mistakes at times due to immaturity (and temptation by Eddie), Ward was an ISTJ with strong Fi (because he always had a soft spot, be tempted to be harsh at first, and then reflect and change his mind), June was an xSFJ learning a bit about Ti, and Wally was an ESxJ of some kind.

Basically, I thought almost everyone on the show except Eddie Haskel (the evil, mischevious ENTP no one who's mature trusts) was an SJ, and the show was about the perfect, typical SJ family in an idyllic world where most of the "weirdos" don't exist.

I honestly think this show is proof that SJ's would be happier without N's around to complicate their lives, or at least they think they would be. :(

heart

heart on fire
Got to take things in historical perspective though. It's the late 1950's, everything seems a bit more SJ and rigid to us now, but how would those characters have been seen in their own time?

heart

heart on fire
Opps, it was Donna Reed who is typed as INFP...sorry folks for the mix up.

I say if June Cleaver is SJ then she is ISFJ. She seems Si dom more so than Fe dom.