• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI types of Skyrim Characters?

Ribonuke

MBTI Type
esTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Okay...I've found a few threads online of people comparing their MBTI types to the kinds of characters they play. However, I have yet to find any threads debating the MBTI types of in-game characters. Here are some of the ones I've been wondering about...

MAIN PLOT
Arengir (the lead Greybeard, whose exact name I can't remember off the top of my head)
Delphine (I'm thinking probably ISTJ)
Esbern

THIEVES GUILD
Brynjolf
Mercer
Karliah
Delvin Mallory

DARK BROTHERHOOD
Astrid
Cicero
Nazir (He strikes me as an ExTx or something like that, probably a P)
Festus Crex
Babette

FOLLOWERS/MERCS/ETC.
Mjoll the Lioness (and Aerin)
Jenassa (the Dunmer merc you can hire at The Drunken Huntsman in Whiterun)
Brelyna Maryon (that one shy Dunmer mage you can help at the Winterhold College)

OTHERS
Jaree Ra (the Argonian who convinces you to put out the lighthouse fire near Solitude so they can loot a ship)

These are just some of the ones I'm wondering about. Any ideas? Any others you've been wondering about?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Everyone knows the main character everyone plays as is ISTP, you know, the adventurous risk taking silent warrior type.

Unless of course you play as a wizard which of course then you are an xNTP.

wtf I don't even know what I'm talking about. Whatever!

pwinzy

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I'd put many spoilers in this list so be prepared:

MAIN PLOT
Arengir- Maybe INFJ since he has a Buddhist monk archetype.
Delphine- ESTJ she care about fulfilling her duty to the Blades and spare no dragon even Paarthurnax
Esbern- IxTJ but not so sure

THIEVES GUILD
Brynjolf- ESTP
Mercer- ESTP
Karliah- ISFP she only wants to be with Gallus
Delvin Mallory- I don't see much in him
Vex- Probably ESTJ

DARK BROTHERHOOD
Astrid- ENTJ hands down.
Cicero- ENTP an archetype joker
Nazir- ISTP he only cares about contracts
Festus Crex- INTP he's a very easy-going sage
Gabrielle- INTJ for being sassy
Babette- xNTP
Arnbjorn- ESTP
Veezara- ISTP in fact I don't see much of his personality

Thalmors and other Altmers seems to be ENTJs with their haughty personality.
Stormcloaks and most of Nords are ESTPs they would bash anyone who is not in their circles.
Imperials are ISTJs they sworn loyalty to the empire