• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Durarara!!

Really don't know the names 100% so if I mispell :p

Mikado Ryūgamine - ISFP

Masaomi Kida- ENFP

Celty - ISFP

Shizuo Heiwajima - ESTP <- Maybe i'm not paying attention to him to much or what. Through I don't see the ENTP people claim

Izaya Orihara - Evil ENTJ

Shinra Kishitani - IXFP

What makes you believe izaya to be entj

Antimony96

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Typing some KyoAni shows:

K-On!:

Yui: ESFP 9w1 sx/so
Mio: ISTJ 6w5 sp/sx
Mugi: ENFJ 2w3 so/sx (how the hell are people getting Fi-dom?)
Ritsu: ESTP 7w8 so/sp
Azusa: INFJ 1w9 so/sp
Ui: ISFJ 2w1 sp/so
Jun: ENTP 7w6 sp/so
Sawako: ENFP 4w3 sx/so
Nodoka: ISTJ 1w2 sp/so

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu:

Haruhi: ENFP 7w8 sx/so
Kyon: ISTJ 6w5 sp/sx
Mikuru: ISFJ 2w1 sp/so
Itsuki: INFJ 6w7 so/sp
Yuki: INTP 5w4 sp/sx

Hibike! Euphonium:

Kumiko: INFP 1w9 sp/sx
Reina: INTJ 6w5 sx/sp
Sapphire/Midori: ISFJ 2w1 sp/sx
Natsuki: ESFP 7w6 sx/so
Taki: INFJ 1w2 sp/so
Asuka: ENTP 6w7 sp/so

Nichijou:

Yuuko: ENFP 7w6 sx/sp
Mio: ENFJ 3w2 so/sx
Mai: INTP 5w4 sp/so
Nano: ISFJ 1w2 so/sp
Hakase: ENTP 7w6 sp/so
Sakamoto: ISTJ 6w5 sp/sx

Last edited:

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
After exploring Kuroshitsuji in both anime/manga~

Sebastian Michaelis: ENTJ (Fight me on this. He just screams ENTJ on so many levels.
Ciel Phantomhive: INTJ

Psycho Pass~

Akane Tsukimori: INFP
Shogo Makishima: INFP (a very damaged one)
Kougami Shinya: ISTP

Howl's Moving Castle~

Howl: ENFP
Sophie Hatter: INFP or INFJ
Calcifer: ESTP

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so

Sebastian Michaelis: ENTJ (Fight me on this. He just screams ENTJ on so many levels.

Psycho Pass~

Howl's Moving Castle~

How is sebastian entj. If he was, would he know how to make the other characters more useful.

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
How is sebastian entj. If he was, would he know how to make the other characters more useful.

Since when did complaining about other people's incompetence = make them more competent?
ENTJs can complain about people's uselessness without bothering to do anything productive about it. Also, this is way too specific regarding mbti and a fictional character to point about. ENTJ of all the mbti is the closest you can get for a demon like Sebastian.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Since when did complaining about other people's incompetence = make them more competent?
ENTJs can complain about people's uselessness without bothering to do anything productive about it. Also, this is way too specific regarding mbti and a fictional character to point about. ENTJ of all the mbti is the closest you can get for a demon like Sebastian.
what about enneagram he seems 3w4 8w7 7w8 sp sx

Keikoppi

MBTI Type
Orly
Enneagram
mia
Durarara!! x2

Mikado Ryugamine - ISFP
Masoami Kida - ExFP (Haven't concluded yet)
Anri Sonhara - INFP
Shizou – xSTP (Probs ESTP however quiet he maybe throughout the series, but I think that's because of his environment)
Dotachin/ Kadota - IxxJ
Erika Karisawa – ESFJ
Walkman - ENFP
Rochhi – ENFJ (?)
Kasne Kujiragi –INTJ
Vorona - ISTJ

Keikoppi

MBTI Type
Orly
Enneagram
mia
Danganronpa

Naegi - ENFP
Kirigiri - INTJ
Monokomo - xxxx (this bear and the mastermind I cant seem to type)
Sakura - INFJ
Asahina - ESFJ
Togami - ISTJ (Super straightlaced guy!)
Genocider - xxxxxxxxx

Tsuritama

Yuki Sanada – ISFP
Yuki Keito - ENFJ
Haru – ENFP
Natsuki - ISTJ
Akira Agarka Yamada - INTJ

Anyone have typed Nijiro Days??

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Durarara!! x2

Mikado Ryugamine - ISFP
Masoami Kida - ExFP (Haven't concluded yet)
Anri Sonhara - INFP
Shizou – xSTP (Probs ESTP however quiet he maybe throughout the series, but I think that's because of his environment)
Dotachin/ Kadota - IxxJ
Erika Karisawa – ESFJ
Walkman - ENFP
Rochhi – ENFJ (?)
Kasne Kujiragi –INTJ
Vorona - ISTJ

I've read the first two durarara light novels and I think Kida is an ENFP.

Psycho Pass~

Howl's Moving Castle~

I personally think Sebastian is an ESTJ.

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
And what are your arguments for why Sebastian is an ESTJ?

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Psycho Pass~

I've come to this conclusion as well. Honestly, I thought I'd be the only one.

X-01

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Typing some KyoAni shows:

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu:

Haruhi: ENFP 7w8 sx/so
Kyon: ISTJ 6w5 sp/sx
Mikuru: ISFJ 2w1 sp/so
Itsuki: INFJ 6w7 so/sp
Yuki: INTP 5w4 sp/sx

Reading that specific part feels too weird to me. lol

Snowfrost918

i think he maybe estp ciel isfp

I think that Ciel is a fairly obvious INTJ. The way he looks ahead, makes abstract connections, looks to one focused goal and whatnot, seems very Ni to me. Tertiary Fi would make sense because, although a weaker function, it is still there and shines through in some situations. Being angry and traumatized with the things that happened is normal human behavior, not limited to Feelers. Although, I haven't seen the Book of Circus.
It works whether looking by function or letter.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I think that Ciel is a fairly obvious INTJ. The way he looks ahead, makes abstract connections, looks to one focused goal and whatnot, seems very Ni to me. Tertiary Fi would make sense because, although a weaker function, it is still there and shines through in some situations. Being angry and traumatized with the things that happened is normal human behavior, not limited to Feelers. Although, I haven't seen the Book of Circus.
It works whether looking by function or letter.

a bit too straight forward to be intj and he was in a loop

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
And what are your arguments for why Sebastian is an ESTJ?

I'm going to assume that you're talking to me.

He seems too detailed oriented to be ENTJ and he also likes the whole peaceful everyday life thing. I also don't see much that points to N.

I agree with [MENTION=25795]Snow[/MENTION]frost 918 in that Ciel is INTJ. [MENTION=24057]draon9[/MENTION] aren't INTJs known for being straightforward. He hardly thinks about feelings at all.

deleted
8g3IGf7.png

L Lawliet - INTP makes perfect sense. the insight and ingenuity of Ne takes plain form in its external role. perfectly inverse cognition of myself and other NiTes

EzTBVoK.png

Light Yagami - probably not INTJ of JCF. Se is highly developed than any 4-inferior and seems to rely on it primarily as an investigative type. could easily be an ESTP recluse who lives structuredly but I'll continue to review

One issue I have with even good JCF definitions is they still assume Es are social

deleted
Yes, and some things in even Ni descriptions aren't too relevant to the function, or instead apply to a whole other function. For example,
"
  • Introverted Intuition may sense that something is off. They may notice a person’s tone of voice, a momentary pause, or body language that is incongruent to how they typically behave. These factors are observed in a more abstract way, making it difficult for the Ni user to explain their conclusion to others. They just get an overall feel or aura of the situation. (Overall you're talking about Ne, like L Lawliet.)
    u3HGOyq.png
  • Introverted Intuition forms an internal map and framework of how things work. (This is more within Si and Ti's territory. Something like a specific organized mental map doesn't carry well with Intuition -- intuition is more like a familiar place or a fresh territory to explore, it's like a light at the end of the tunnel: Ni is like the roots of truth that water all life's meaning and principles. Intuition isn't measured or charted, and Ni unlike Ne is not as easily symbolized.)
  • It is not interested so much in concrete facts, as it is with the essence of ideas and theories, and how they all fit together. They are very good at recognizing patterns. (Probably the most accurate sentence so far. Both are exactly true of Ni, esp. in tandem.)
"

The overall problem is that this description isn't attempting to define much about the essence of Ni, but is stating a lot of alternative possibilities. The essence of Ni is actually defined better by the term "introverted intuition" than it is by most complicated descriptions. Introverted Intuition, simply put.