• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

Willow Tree

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
My favorite anime seem to lack MBTI fazz :)

Gosick, Katanagatari, AKB0048, Tari Tari and Spice and Wolf please... I'm up for some quite bizarre choices myself.

Gosick

Victorique - INTP, actually. An unhealthy one would probably be like that...

Kujo - ESFJ (He would make a good mom)

Grevil - ISTJ (Actually, he really could be an introvert. I dunno.)

Avril - ESFJ? (Should say ESFP, but don't feel like it so trying to ignore the functions...)

Cecil - ISFJ

---

Katanagatari

Togame - Some kind of -TJ...

Shichika - ISFP

---

AKB0048

Nagisa - I/ENFP (for all airheadedness! Really.)

Chieri - ISFP (good gracious)

Orine - ISFP

Yuka - ESTJ

Takamina - I/ENFJ?

Yuuko - ESTP

The rest of them, oh well

---

Tari Tari

Wakana - ISTJ

Konatsu - ESFP (I get an ENFP vibe, but don't see the Ne. Weird...)

Sawa - ESFJ? Uh.../-\ OR ENFP. Maybe ENFP.

---

Spice and Wolf

Korbo, nah, Holo - ESTP? Someone said it, plus it's just the vibe. Or ISTP... Doesn't seem to be very social, just lively.

Lawrence - ISTJ, generally.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Willow Tree

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=25733]wolfnara[/MENTION]

Ghibli needs more attention true!

Chihiro actually gives off a strong Si vibe, but she ain't an SJ so... (?) Or could she be?

For the other's, I'm not so familiar since I watched them as a kid.

Nausicaa could be ISTP :)

Arrietty would be ISFP for me... Some say ISTP, but Fi seems to make more sense.

Anna ISFP, Marnie INFP? (might be overthinking though)

How about Kiki?

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=25733]wolfnara[/MENTION]

Ghibli needs more attention true!

Chihiro actually gives off a strong Si vibe, but she ain't an SJ so... (?) Or could she be?

For the other's, I'm not so familiar since I watched them as a kid.

Nausicaa could be ISTP :)

Arrietty would be ISFP for me... Some say ISTP, but Fi seems to make more sense.

Anna ISFP, Marnie INFP? (might be overthinking though)

How about Kiki?

Si in what way? Chihiro was alone in an unusual environment, but I think she was quite intuitive still. In the film setting, the spirit world is vague and surreal, yet she seems to find her way and intuitively see a solution when an obstacle came up. Sophie from HMC seemed more like an SJ to me, very grounded and practical :)

Yes, I think Nausicaa was an xSTP too.

I really want to see Kiki's delivery service! Haven't seen these other characters either.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
One of my faves :D

Michiko to Hatchin

Michiko: ESTP 8
Hana: ISFJ 6
Atsuko: ESTJ 1
Hiroshi: ESFP 7
Satoshi: ENTJ 8

Willow Tree

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=25733]wolfnara[/MENTION] I really don't remember Chihiro well, but I'll watch it again someday. Let's talk again when you finish watching the others :)

Willow Tree

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Plastic Memories

Isla - ISFJ (Quiet, supportive and attached to memories. Really cares about people though sad about her own circumstances. Have thought about INFJ and INFP, which both make sense. INFP could be due to her self-value, hence her fear of disappearing, and INFJ... Idk. Her anxiety and attachment to the past doesn't really indicate Ni. So ISFJ > INFP > INFJ. No strong Se so not ISFP.)

Tsukasa - ENFJ (So caring and interested in Isla's emotions that I personally cannot understand him ; doesn't use Si due to his engaging in a relationship with a robot and jumping right into it)

Last edited:

AbsolutelyNothing

MBTI Type
ISfj
Enneagram
6w?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Engaged to the Unidentified

Kobeni - ISFJ
Hakuya - ISTJ
Benio - ESFJ
Mashiro - ESFP

The Cream Demon

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu (Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World) as of 12 June 2016

Subaru - ISTJ - probably gonna stay like this
Emilia - ISFP - probably gonna stay like this
Puck - ESFP
Rem - ISFJ - probably gonna stay like this
Ram - INTJ (surpise surprise)
Roswald - EXTP
Betty - INXJ

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - MyAnimeList.net

Anyone seen the new show "Sakamoto desu ga?" If so, any guesses on the title character's type? I'd been thinking ISTP, but recently wondered if my initial guess of ISTJ might actually be correct.

I don't really think I have enough information on most other characters to try to type them...

i only saw the first 2 episodes but he's way too cool to be a ISTJ. based on that first episode + bee episode (sparring the other kids from getting in trouble, saving a bird, etc) id have to say sakamoto is a ISFP.

Last edited:

Willow Tree

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Charlotte

(Someone's tried but I'll take reference and do it again.)

Yuu Otosaka - INTJ (Some say ENTJ, but he's got more sass and determination than that. His attitude is similar to my INTJ dad.)

Nao Tomori - ENTJ (Like my friend - efficient, bossy and thinks she's awesome, yet you can see how she's self-conscious.)

Jojiro - ENTP?? (a geek though) (Strong Fe-Ti observed, uses Si)

Yusa - ESFJ (I don't understand her, or anime girls who are so flat in terms of personality, in general. But overall she lives up to standards and performs her responsibility as an idol.)

Ayumi Otosaka - ISFJ/ENFJ (Fe-Ni as observed from her caring nature plus her interest in the stars, but could have Si due to her attachments and such.)

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9?
Instinctual Variant
sp
i only saw the first 2 episodes but he's way too cool to be a ISTJ. based on that first episode + bee episode (sparring the other kids from getting in trouble, saving a bird, etc) id have to say sakamoto is a ISFP.

I actually considered that myself, but to me he seems more T than F - but not quite lacking enough in F to be a Thinking-dom. That was where I got ISTJ, just a real stereotype-busting one.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Osomatsu-san

I was thinking moreso:
Osomatsu - ENTP (7w8...8w7...3w2...; sx/sp)
Karamatsu - ESFJ (9w1...2w3...7w6...; sx/so)
Choromatsu - INFJ (1w9...5w4...3w4...; so/sx)
Ichimatsu - ISTP (6w5...4w5...8w9...; sp/sx)
Jyushimatsu - ENFP (Jyushi is such a wildcard that I don't even know)
Todomatsu - ESFP (1w2...8w7...3w2; so/sp)

Osomatsu is full of ideas and is not afraid at all to break and test social norms to express these. His Ti is definitely more visible in Osomatsu-kun. Even though that adaptation focused less on the sextuplets and more on Iyami and Chibita, the fact that the Matsunos, Oso in particular, are clever and mischievous. He may appear to be unaffected by most things, Oso cares deeply about his family. His auxiliary Fe shows when he assumes the role of leader in almost every situation. In episode 24, when that fairly well developed Fe is put to the test, it also gives us insight on Oso's inferior Si affects him in very typical ways like not wanting to move on from things, clinging to ideals that are no longer obtainable, etc.

Despite Karamatsu narcissism and wacky sense of fashion, I don't think he has introverted feeling. I think he is Fe dom. At the end of the day, he just wants his brothers to notice him and is very willing to do what it takes to win their approval as long as he is feeling up to it, that is. Inferior Ti sure can demotivate you at times... Though his auxiliary Si is very much warped in some way, it still makes it possible for him to make meaningful gestures towards those around him from what he has been given to work with. Kara is treated poorly constantly yet he is very forgiving. I think that tertiary Ne contributes to that, as he quick to make conclusions that lead to more hopeful results.

Choromatsu as a character is written to be "the guy who is supposed to look like the voice of reason, but he's just as bad as everyone else". His Ni and the future he has been planning/working towards seems to constantly conflict with his auxiliary Fe and its want to please both his NEET brothers and the society he assumes to think that he is utterly incompetent because of said comfort in NEEThood. His idol obsession may manifest from tertiary Ti and its habit to latch onto topics it finds worthy and going a long way with it. Inferior Se makes him very awkward and uncoordinated. Compared to his brothers, Choro is always the one caught off guard by the crazy antic of the day.

Ichimatsu is reserved and actually pretty fucking sensitive. He isn't able to communicate that, however, and is practically unreadable emotion wise. Most episodes that focus on him explore his inferior Fe, but his Ti gets showcased here and there as well. Ichimatsu has amazing deduction skills and while he isn't exactly studious like his older brother Choro, he is often implied to be very smart and knowledged in really less conventional stuff. Se is especially apparent when he is caring for his cats and interacting with his younger brother.

Speaking of which, Jyushimatsu, like his eldest brother Oso, is bursting at the seams with concepts and is extremely friendly. Despite what one would initially think when looking at Jyushimatsu, he is actually very introspective as he constantly questions his existence, his emotions, and why he does the things he do (though most of his brothers are a little off put by such deep thought). He is also a real go getter and when he is set on something, he could easily move mountains to get it. And as inferior Si usually plays out, he is very disorganized and clumsy,

Todomatsu, while perhaps appearing like a stereotypical ESFJ, actually has a strong Fi. Being the youngest of sextuplets, individuality is a big concern of Totty's. His attitude of "don't tell me what to do, I can do it myself" is probably his Te not wanting anyone to interfere as he pushes forward with Se. After all, it takes some strong Se to be so in tune with the world and how to navigate within it. He's social and engaging. The only problem is that he tends to not set a solid goal for himself, he'd rather thrive in the current moment than sit around worrying about what's next.

At least, those are my justifications. Oso as an ESTP is a very valid argument, as well as Ichi as an INTP. Didn't mean to actually go that far when thinking about this. :doh: I just really, really like this anime.

And just for shits and giggles:
Iyami - INTJ (6w7; so/sp)
Chibita - ISTJ (2w3; sx/sp)
Totoko - ESTx (3w4; sp/so)

Last edited:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
One of my faves :D

Michiko to Hatchin

Michiko: ESTP 8

Hana: ISFJ 6
Atsuko: ESTJ 1
Hiroshi: ESFP 7
Satoshi: ENTJ 8

I love that bitch! XD
imo: ESFP 8w7 or 6w7 Sx/So (864 or 862)

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I love that bitch! XD
imo: ESFP 8w7 or 6w7 Sx/So (864 or 862)

She kept shit real.
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] stone-cold ESFP 8, IMO.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
She kept shit real.
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] stone-cold ESFP 8, IMO.

for most of the show she was running on pure Se, so either seems plausible to me. :D i think mugen from samurai champloo is an ESTP 7, so in contrast michiko does seem more Feeling

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
for most of the show she was running on pure Se, so either seems plausible to me. :D i think mugen from samurai champloo is an ESTP 7, so in contrast michiko does seem more Feeling

actually speaking of this!

Samurai Champloo

Mugen: ESTP 7
Jin: INTJ 5
Fuu: ESFJ ?

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Parasyte intp
shinichi isfj
guy who tell humans infj 6
Beast guy who got kill estp
Girl who liked shinichi infj

The Cream Demon

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Parasyte intp
shinichi isfj

10/10 descriptions haha

Date A Live
Shindo - INFP
Kotori - ENTJ
Origami - ISFP
Tohka - ESFP
Kurumi - ENTP
Yoshino - ISFJ

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Parasyte intp
shinichi isfj

I'd actually peg Migi as an INTJ and Shinichi as an INFP.