• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

Bankoto

MBTI Type
????
Enneagram
5w4
Not sure if these have been done before, so yolo.

Evangelion:
Shinji: INFP
Asuka: I've seen ENTJ for her, which I like, but I'm not sure if that's accurate or not.
Rei: INFJ?
Kaworu: ENFJ???
Misato: ESFP
Gendo: INTJ
Kaji: ENTP

Trigun
Vash: ENFP (seems more INFP in the manga)
Wolfwood: ESTP
Meryl: ISTJ
Milly: ENFP?

Your Lie In April/Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Kousei: ISFP
Kaori: ENFP
Tsubaki: ESFJ
Watari: We don't see much of him, but ENTP maybe?

Reynevan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Anyone familiar with Monster? I am only halfway through the series so I am not certain of any types yet, no spoilers. My impressions were;

Tenma: IxFx He seems to trust feeling more than logic.
Nina: INFJ I guess ^-^
Johan: xNFJ, so far he seems like an Fe dom imo.
Eva: ESTJ Throughout the series she is frequently showing signs of unhealthy Fi.
Lunge: ISTP or xNTJ? His Fi/Fe is extremely underdeveloped and I think that is why he suspects Tenma unlike anyone else who has spoken to him.
Grimmer: ENFP? Definitely an Ne type.
I watched it years ago, but Tenma is a definition of INFJ, and Johan has more Ni than Hitler. Both INFJs.

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic

Aladdin - INTP or INFJ ??? :shock:
Saluja Alibaba - ESFP
Morgiana - ISTJ
Judar - ESTP ? :huh:
Sinbad - ENTP
Ja'far - INTJ ? :huh:
Ren Hakuryuu - ISFJ
I have not a slight idea how could you type Aladdin as INTP or INFJ. But don't worry, you are still a precious microorganism for this planet :hug:

Aladdin - ENFP
Alibaba - ENFJ
Morgiana - ISTJ
Judal - ENTP, at first i went with a definition of INTJ, but after i saw him 'landing' in Sindria and playing with Sinbad's empathy i figured he is a typical ENTP. My girlfriend often plays with me like this, damn ENTPs..
Sinbad - ENFP, prooven by his childhood, together with time and power he becomes more devious, at the time we know him he might indeed look like an ENTP, but i'd still go with ENFP.
Hakuryuu - strikes as rebellious INFJ, his actions and the way he wanted to fix Kou empire proove it greatly, not entirely sure of the type, tho. I'm more than sure he has Ti, if he had Te he would take different path to fix Kou rather than ask Sinbad-chan for help.
Schehera-something (blonde loli!) - ENFJ
The cave guy in green suit who took care of forest in an endless valley without a single trait of light - INFJ
AMON - no idea, but i like screaming his name in the shower

SAO

Kirito : INFJ
Asuna : ENFP
Klein : ENFP ?
Yui : INFP
Sinon : INFJ
Lisbeth : ENFP
Suguha : ENFP
Kayaba : INTP
I was thinking about it a lot in past, but Kirito is actually an INFP. He is unaware of his harem, if i were in his place, my Ni would trigger after first glance Lisbeth would present me. It was way too obvious, and not only in this case. He was often carelessly sleeping, even tho he could get killed in sleep. In very short, i'm sorry SAO fanboys, but he is too dumb to be a mighty INFJ. I agree tho his choices and gameplay may look like this. Also, look at Sinon, she is INFJ and she is way more toned and reliable than Kirito. Differences are too obvious.

Kotonoha seems Fi Dom or maybe ISFJ? Taisuke, ESFP maybe?
Kotonoha is one of the most basic INFJs you could ever see in an anime. The other obvious INFJs would be Itachi from Naruto, Suzaku from Code Geass and Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul. Cause yes, despite what people think, Kaneki is a true definition of INFJ that goes through 'transformation' from healthy INFJ to unhealthy INFJ, breaking point is being tortured.

By the bye, i often see people typing Makise Kurisu from Steins;Gate as an INTP or some other random type, please stop, she is clearly an INFJ and Okabe is clearly an ENTP, that's the perfect match for both of those. I guess every INFJ that is in relationship with an ENTP, and every ENTP that is in relationship with an INFJ, could totally vouch for it. I do, at least.

I missed whole summer season this year, and the fall one is already starting, but i will do my homework and type 'em all for you buds ;)

AbsolutelyNothing

MBTI Type
ISfj
Enneagram
6w?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Date a Live
Shido Itsuka - INFJ
Tooka Yatogami - ENFP
Origami Tobiichi - ISFP
Kotori Itsuka (White Ribbon) - ESFP
Kotori Itsuka (Black Ribbon) - ENTJ
Yoshino - INFP
Kurumi Tokisaki - ENTP

Gosick
Kazuya Kujou - ISFJ
Victorique - INTP

No Game No Life
Sora - ENTP
Shiro - INTP

Tari Tari
Wakana Sakai - ISTJ
Konatsu Miyamoto - ENFP
Sawa Okita - ESFP
Taichi Tanaka - ISTP
Atsuhiro "Wien" Maeda - ENFJ

Working!!
Souta Takanashi - ESTJ
Poplar Taneshima - ESFJ
Mahiru Inami - ISFP
Yachiyo Todoroki - ESFJ
Kyouko Shirafuji - ISTP
Aoi Yamada - ENFP
Jun Satou - ISTJ
Hiroomi Souma - ENTP

Markz Demerius

MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Durarara:

Mikado - INFP
Kida - ESFP
Izaya - ENTP
Sonohara - ISFJ
Shizuo - ISTP
Kadota - ESTP
Celty - IxFx
Shinra - ENFP
Aoba - ENxP
Veroma - INTP
Seiji - ISFP?
Namaie - IxTJ
Kujiragi - INTJ
Egor - INTx
Shingen - ENTP
Ran Izumii - ESxP
Haruya Shiki - ENTJ
Mizuki Akabayashi - ESTP

Psycho Pass:
Akane - INFP
Kougami - ISTP
Ginoza: ISTJ
Masaoka: ESTP
Kagari: ESFP badass
Yayoi: ISFP
Jouji Saiga: INTx
Makishima Shogo: ENFP Sociopath with strong Te Si
Kamui: INFJ
Sybil: INTJ/ISTJ

JustSomeGal

I listed Kanda as an INTJ. As for Lenalee, she seemed more like a 'Slightly-Emo-Bad-Past' type person than a 'Bossy Girlfriend' stereotype. Pertaining to Allen, he seems a bit more of a loner than your average shounen hero, he's lower key, plus he's got the 'Black' part of his personality, though that being used to comedic effect... however, I understand your sentiments about Shounen stereotypes. As for Lavi, I used ISFJ due to 'Introverted Sensing' being the primary function of such an archtype. Not to mention his conflict with the incumbent Bookman makes him shy away from being an ESFP, due to their supposed 'Adherence to Tradition', and given the ISFJ's concern about those close to them and people in general, it seems that while an INTP or INTJ would be suited for a Bookman, that Lavi's being an ISFJ is the source of his conflict in regards to adherence to an 'observer' philosophy. As for Allen as an ISTJ, like I said, I'm bad at typecasting (or whatever you call it) I don't want to put him down as an INFP due to their supposed leaning towards an 'unusual' or 'artsy' philosophy, but I don't think he's quite empathetic enough to be an INFJ. If I were to give him a secondary classification, I'd sooner say INFJ, due to his unusually merciful attitude towards his enemies. (See: Tykki Mikk, Fallen Suman.)
"Figures, my rival's a jerk, and the chick's a nag" -Ryusei Datte, Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation. Like I said, I know how you feel about shounen stereotypes.

I don't know why you think Kanda is an INTJ. He doesn't seem to be a thinking type person. One of his fans also said he acts before thinking. Just because he's cold doesn't mean he is a thinking type person. Maybe he is, but he's more S type. He doesn't act very flexible (just like his master tiedoll said).

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think the new manger girl from Haikyu!! is an ISFJ.

melpomene

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so
Shokugeki No Soma

God I love this anime. I've seen typings of the main three characters here, but none of the others. The entire appeal of the show is the large variety of characters though!

Soma: Obvious ENTP
Megumi: Again, obvious ISFJ
Erina: ESTJ
Hisako: ESFJ? She shows Si imo, and possibly Ne.
Ryoko: Oh god, I don't know. She exudes a calmness though.
Yuki: ESFP
Zenji: ISTJ. That poor guy never gets any sleep.
Shun: I smell INTJ.
Ikumi: This one kind of stumps me, but I'm leaning ESTP only for lack of anything else.
Urara: Not sure abut this one either. MY first guess was ESFP, Maybe a bad ENFJ?
Takumi: Stumped.
Isami: IXXP
Alice: XNTX
Ryo: INTP?
Miyoko: ISFP.
Nao: God, she's my favorite (tied with Jun). IXXX? I don't know, I feel like I'd be biased with anything I say. She reminds me of myself in high school.
Jun: Clear INFJ. She's basically me.
Akira: INFP or ISFP.
Satoshi: ENFJ
Etsuya: ENTJ
Fumio: ISFJ, maybe.
Junichiro: ENTP like his son, I believe.
Gin: Not sure, but I enjoy his chillness.
Shinomiya: INTP
Hinako: XNFX

This is my first time typing a list of something online, so please be gentle with me, senpais.

Lloyd

Ain Soph Aur
MBTI Type
INFP
Instinctual Variant
sx
Can someone type Kyouji Shinkawa from Sword Art Online Season 2?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
A few episodes into Sailor Moon R (after completing the original Sailor Moon), here are my thoughts:

Usagi/Sailor Moon: ESFP
Ami/Sailor Mercury: ISFJ
Rei/Sailor Mars: ENFJ
Mako/Sailor Jupiter: ESTJ
Minako/Sailor Venus: ESFJ

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Roishi isfj intp

Elfen lied
Lucy ixfj

Naruto
Gaara intj

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
A few episodes into Sailor Moon R (after completing the original Sailor Moon), here are my thoughts:

WAIT A MINUTE. So this means....

Sailor Moon: me (close enough - half of the fandom thinks she's ENFP anyway and half of TypeC thinks I'm ESFP)
Sailor Mercury: [MENTION=23583]21lux[/MENTION]
Sailor Mars: [MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION]
Sailor Jupiter: [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION]
Sailor Venus: [MENTION=19948]Showbread[/MENTION]

:happy2:?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Sailor Moon: me (close enough - half of the fandom thinks she's ENFP anyway and half of TypeC thinks I'm ESFP)

:wub: I always liked Sailor Jupiter the best.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:wub: I always liked Sailor Jupiter the best.

Honestly...it's hard for me to choose who my fave is. Moon is obviously most relatable for me, but I love Jupiter and Venus too just because their characters are awesome. I love Mars a lot too (I ship her with Moon because their relationship is so good) but I just know she's not a contender for #1. Mercury though is a little too vanilla for me...no shade to Lux or anything since they're not the same person lol.

I just finished the episode where Jupiter discovers her true power and she unleashes Supreme Thunder Dragon and it just looked so COOL. She just made picking a favorite so much harder. Man she might be my fave...this is so difficult!

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

IM SO DOWN FOR THIS

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
IM SO DOWN FOR THIS
I forgot to mention: [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] [MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] [MENTION=23583]21lux[/MENTION] [MENTION=19948]Showbread[/MENTION] WE WILL BE THE BEST SAILOR SCOUTS EVER

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

This is actually kind of perfect. Do the outers! :happy2:

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I haven't gotten there yet! :( Do you have any ideas?

Hmm. Maybe [MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION] as Pluto and [MENTION=9273]Vasilisa[/MENTION] as Neptune?

Don't know about Neptune or Uranus.

Kas

Fabula rasa

I watched it a loong time ago. But as much as I remember it, I agree.
It would be a lot of fun to rewatch it all :happy2:

I related mostly to Neptun, Saturn a bit. I liked the most Chibiusa though. No wonder, she was the only one my height then.