• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

skywar

MBTI Type
IXXJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thank you very much! Btw do you know what Yui type is? Mukami too please <3 :D

Presumptuous Pepper

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Thank you very much! Btw do you know what Yui type is? Mukami too please <3 :D

Lol I don't know their types..this is merely my opinion XD
Yui - ISFJ (if you ask me. Maybe ISFP but I'd rather go with ISFJ because she seems very in touch with her obligations)

Mukami:
Kou - ENFJ (charismatic and insightful about what people want to hear and how to impress them, can be very manipulative and is often too faced because his dominant Fe is probably telling him what is the safest or the best reaction in each moment. He is able to behave according to a situation and how it suits him. Something I think ENFJs know the best.)
Ruki - EXTJ (more towards ESTJ since he is holding a lot to his past by carrying he's father's book everywhere)
Azusa - INFP
Yuma - ENFP

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So much fail guys.:doh:

Yusuke, Kirito and Yuki are INFJs.

Yuno and Haruhi are clear ENFP. It's so obvious. And Kyon is at least an INxx type.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] what are your thoughts? Durarara is extremely similar to Baccano so if you haven't seen it yet, I suggest it if you enjoyed Baccano.

I haven't seen it but I'll get back to you once I watch it! It's on my plan to watch list. :D

I'm not sure Maiza is an INFJ or ISFJ but I'm going to say ISFJ based on vibes...

I could see it. Actually he does seem more ISFJ by the end of the series!

Luck might be ISTJ also based on vibes.

He's a tough cookie for me. ISTJ is definitely possible though.

I would say Szilard is xSTJ. He definitely has Te to accomplish what he does and I think he uses more past experiences to aide him than patterns.

I agree with Te for sure, although I think the past experience vs patterns dichotomy isn't that conclusive. :thinking: I could see STJ though. I'm gonna lean towards (obviously unhealthy) ESTJ.

I saw Vino as INTJ beforehand because of his Ni to envision the goal he has followed up with Te to accomplish it and then Fi for his 'justice' and morals. However, I could definitely see ENFP as well with his Ne rambling on being ruler of the world and strong beliefs and morals.

Yeah, he just seemed like some wild bloodthirsty N type to me at the beginning. :laugh: But after seeing him talk with Rachel I started to see him as more of an ENFP. Speaking of which, what did you think about for Rachel?

Agree with Ladd and I'm going to say Lua is ISFP (?)without explanation because I don't have any...

Mm, I can see that!

I think Czeslaw is ISTJ with similar reasons as Szilard. When he was worrying about people eating him he didn't go by feel at all and went more with 'this happened in the past so I can assume it might happen again'. Of course, almost anybody would react like that if they went through that kind of torture but I can't find examples of him using Ni.

I could see it. Just with my first impression of him when he saw Ladd and thought "I can use him" it struck me as more INTJ. But he does seem more like an S type sometimes too.

I apologize for taking a while finishing Baccano and writing my typings in such a messy state since I'm in a hurry.

No prob! :hifive: I'm actually surprised you watched it. What did you think of the series overall? My fave was Miria but I also loved Jacuzzi, Firo, Luck, and Vino.

Yusuke, Kirito and Yuki are INFJs.

Hey for once we agree on someone being INFJ. :D (I mean Kirito - I haven't thought about the others)

Yuno and Haruhi are clear ENFP. It's so obvious.

Haruhi Suzumiya? I would say ENTP 7w8 sx/so for her. Why is she obviously ENFP? With what you usually say about NFs and protags I have a feeling I know, but since I see you using Keirsey to back up your reasoning I feel like she has a lot of NT qualities as well.

And Kyon is at least an INxx type.

I think Kyon's strongest preferences are I and J. Why not ISTJ? He doesn't really seem NF to me. I could see NT but I think he seems SJ the most out of the four.

Kyubey

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
8w7
I agree with Te for sure, although I think the past experience vs patterns dichotomy isn't that conclusive. :thinking: I could see STJ though. I'm gonna lean towards (obviously unhealthy) ESTJ.

Yeah, he just seemed like some wild bloodthirsty N type to me at the beginning. :laugh: But after seeing him talk with Rachel I started to see him as more of an ENFP. Speaking of which, what did you think about for Rachel?

I could see it. Just with my first impression of him when he saw Ladd and thought "I can use him" it struck me as more INTJ. But he does seem more like an S type sometimes too.

No prob! :hifive: I'm actually surprised you watched it. What did you think of the series overall? My fave was Miria but I also loved Jacuzzi, Firo, Luck, and Vino.

Although this isn't a very good reason, my ESTJ father reminds me a lot of Szilard, but much healthier. Although Szilard's grand scale plans kind of remind me of Ni to plan and see into the future... I do think he is Te dominant though so I'm seeing ExTJ. I am leaning towards ESTJ though.

I didn't see the three OVAs but I did search up Vino's conversation with Rachel about Claire and he seemed very ENFP. :)

When I first Czeslaw I thought INTJ because of his manipulation and strong vibes but I think it slowly started go away as the series came closer to an end.

I think Rachel could be a Fe user because of the way she dealt with people on the train, trying to rescue them all. Although this could also be a point to Fi. I'm not exactly sure about her but I'll think about it more after I see the three OVAs that I didn't know existed. :)

I enjoyed Baccano and my favorites were probably Isaac and Miria followed up with Vino.
Also, do you have a myanimelist account?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think Rachel could be a Fe user because of the way she dealt with people on the train, trying to rescue them all. Although this could also be a point to Fi. I'm not exactly sure about her but I'll think about it more after I see the three OVAs that I didn't know existed. :)

Yeah, I could see INFx for her but she's another character that a lot of profiles could fit into. :shrug:

Also, do you have a myanimelist account?

Yup! http://myanimelist.net/profile/Chanaynay

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey for once we agree on someone being INFJ. :D (I mean Kirito - I haven't thought about the others)

INFJ's make good anime main characters because of that Nx+Fe. That combination creates social justice warriors who likes to help people around, which is good for character driven plot. Having Fe instead of Fi accentuates it because Fe is all about the feelings, values of people around. And also ideals and norms related to morality. Same reason why people think Jesus, the most popular main character ever, as INFJ.

Haruhi Suzumiya? I would say ENTP 7w8 sx/so for her. Why is she obviously ENFP? With what you usually say about NFs and protags I have a feeling I know, but since I see you using Keirsey to back up your reasoning I feel like she has a lot of NT qualities as well.
Haruhi is just far too detached from reality to be any type of NT. She's shown to be very smart, but academic performance doesn't mean much to type. Her interests range from timetravellers, aliens, espers, and even to finding Santa Claus himself. Also, she is immune to people's opinion of her, there's no Fe there. She's all about her Fi.

I think Kyon's strongest preferences are I and J. Why not ISTJ? He doesn't really seem NF to me. I could see NT but I think he seems SJ the most out of the four.

Because, as much as he complains about it, he actually likes being led around by Haruhi. No real ISTJ can stand someone as deluded as Haruhi. That would stress their inferior Ne too much.

Also, Kyon just has too much "N." The whole story is N, and the whole story revolves around his perspective. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is also one of the most Nx animes I've seen. Just watch the very first episode, the very first internal monologue of Kyon. That is nothing but deep pattern based connections he's making. He does seem J. At least he is not INFP. One of the other three INxx.

skywar

MBTI Type
IXXJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Can anyone type Shiki anime characters?

Lloyd

Ain Soph Aur
MBTI Type
INFP
Instinctual Variant
sx
The Grisaia Triology (Kaijitsu, Meikyuu and Rakuen)
Kazuki Kazami - ENFJ
Yuuji Kazami - INTP
More characters will be added soon.

Inevitabilis

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey, what are the enneagrams for No game no life characters? Especially Sora

Kyubey

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
8w7
I'm assuming by Yuno you mean Yuno Gasai.
I thought she was ENFP at first but after thinking about it more she seems more evident in Fe.
Fi has strong morals and beliefs which is evident in everything she does for Yuki. However, she's willing to change those morals and beliefs and tries to avoid things that conflict with Yuki's Fi. She also cares immensely about what Yuki thinks about her. Of course, that does sound like most people in love but based on the ENFP I know, they will leave their partner if it goes against their Fi. Generally, ENFP will not change for their partner because ENFP believe their partner should accept their Fi to become their partner.
Fi is also extremely independent. I hardly doubt a dominant or auxiliary Fi user would be completely dependent on one person like Yuno. Of course, she did suffer lots of psychological trauma possibly resulting in forced Fe but I still believe Fi would lean more on oneself after those experiences.
Another reason why I thought ENFP at first also was because of her Te evidence. She can differentiate steps very well and knows how to execute a plan which is shown throughout the whole show but I've noticed most xNFJ I've met still have well developed Te due to their "J" tendencies despite it not being in their top 4 function stack.
Ni and Ne is also both evident in her.
I think INFJ because she only seems to be significantly extroverted around Yuki pointing to auxiliary Fe rather than dominant although I could see ENFJ also.

This is a bit off topic but Kaori from Your Lie in April perhaps might be ENFJ? She seems to have evident Se although that could just be the spontaneity of ENFP/Perceivers.

Kyubey

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
8w7
Yes, Yuki is definitely INFP. What other type could he be and how does he sound like ISFP? INFP fits him like a puzzle piece and for Yuno, she seems like an ENFJ.

It's not that he seemed ISFP I just didn't remember anything other than lots on Fi and I didn't want to make a judgment based on information I didn't have good recollection of. A friend of mine recently finished Mirai Nikki and told me about Yuki's character and he does seem very INFP. I apologize for my incomplete typings on Yuki. :)

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Captain Harlock(Space Pirate Harlock): INTJ

Naruto

Naruto: ESFP
Sasuke: ISTJ
Sakura: ESFJ
Hinata: INFP
Shikamaru: INTP
Kakashi: INTP
Itachi:INFJ
Pain: the evil INTP/J
Konan: INFP

Yu-Yu Hakusho

Yusuke: ESTP
Hiei: INTJ
Kuwabara: ESFJ
Kurama: INFP (human) INTP (demon)
Genkai: INTJ

Durarara

Izaya: ENTP
Shizuo: ISTP (calm) ISFP (rage)
Mikado: ISFP
Masaomi: ESFP
Shinra: INTP-INFP
Anri: INFP

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They are both N types.
Naruto is an ENFP and
Sasuke is an INTJ.

The main belief seems to often be that naruto is either esfp or enfp. I supose his perception into people would make him likely an enfp.. sasuke is extremely aware of his surroundings and his past and holds onto it and his uchiha pride greatly, thus tends to be considered istj if not intj. Intj is another possibility though. He's either one.. but how tell which.

Kyubey

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
8w7
Death Parade

Onna: INFJ
Decim: ISTJ
Nona: ENFJ
Clavis: ESFJ
Ginti: ISTP
Mayu: ESFP
Quin: ENFP
Oculus: INTJ

Not sure yet though. :thinking: The only character I'm positive on is Mayu.

Nona always seemed like an ExTJ to me. I don't see any Fe in her but I would really like to hear your explanation why. :)
I can see ESFJ for Clavis but he's a character than can have other types applied to him as well... Same applied with Quin but I'm confident she is at least an ExxP.
I'd really like to hear your reasoning on Oculus. I only have him pegged as xxxJ.
I agree on all the others.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Anyone familiar with Monster? I am only halfway through the series so I am not certain of any types yet, no spoilers. My impressions were;

Tenma: IxFx He seems to trust feeling more than logic.
Nina: INFJ I guess ^-^
Johan: xNFJ, so far he seems like an Fe dom imo.
Eva: ESTJ Throughout the series she is frequently showing signs of unhealthy Fi.
Lunge: ISTP or xNTJ? His Fi/Fe is extremely underdeveloped and I think that is why he suspects Tenma unlike anyone else who has spoken to him.
Grimmer: ENFP? Definitely an Ne type.

Death Note

Light Yagami - ENTJ, although he seems reserved, I think he is a Te dom with inferior Fi. He has clearly set goals and is over confident, very much driven by Fi and Te. Excellent at analyzing events and predicts the consequences. Goes into impulsive Te/Se loops, such as when he kills Lind L taylor.

L "Ryuzaki" - INTP is the only possible type. Clearly has an introverted personality; he seems quite isolated from the outer world and his Fe is inferior. A strong thinking type. He sees connections and hidden associations in the outer world when reasoning and thinks of every possibility (Ne) The way he hears the ringing bells seems very much like Si to me. Towards the end of season 1 he seemed to be in a Ti/Si loop.

Misa - ESFP. She lacks intuition and acts without thinking. Her values are more subjective - her actions and the way she uses the death note go more against objective values or the influence of others (apart from Light). She is outgoing and fun loving (Se).

Ryuk - ENTP. An extroverted perciever for sure. He drops the death note onto the human world because he was curious to see what a person would do with it. He might have seemed like an introverted type when he was in the Shinigami world but that was only because of his discontent. the series both started with Light and Ryuk's boredom and dissatisfaction with their own worlds. He his highly rational and usually dislikes sentimentality, especially compared to Rem. I used to think he was ESTP but now I think Ne because he is more interested in light's ideas.

Rem - ISFJ She has an introverted way about her, and is not that good at using intuition. Uses the death note to protect Misa, and perhaps did it in return for the death the shinigami called Gelus who died for misa...It seems like sentimental Si/Fe. She was cautious yet places too much trust in others.

Mikami - ISTJ. His motives are stemmed from his own experience of his childhood which is subjective feeling (Fi). He completely ignored the values of others, and has no Fe. The way he idealizes Kira and thinks he has been chosen his Si/Fi. Very straight foward, and thinks in black and white. He has a strong sense of justice but his subjective fi soon drives him to insanity.

Near - INTJ. As a character he is highly abstract. the way he uses models/toys to figure out the kira case sort of reminds me of Ni/Te.
I am not sure about Mello's type really. Perhaps an ENFP but I was never really paying enough attention to type him.

Chief Yagami - ISTJ
Matsuda - ESFP

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=25733]wolfnara[/MENTION] I agree with your Death Note typings (Light seems blatantly ENTJ to me). I could also see INFP for Rem but ISFJ makes sense for her. I never gave Mikami that much thought in the past but super unhealthy ISTJ 1w9 works. Misa's my favorite! :happy2: I'd say ESFP 2w3 sx/so for her.

I'm unsure about Mello as well. He'd be very rough-around-the-edges for your average ENFP but I think any ExxP type could suit him in one way or another. Actually he gave me more ESTP vibes from what I remember. 7w8 maybe.

The one thing that puts me off though is your reasoning. A lot of the characters seem to be typed based on whether they "have" intuition or not. Your conclusions seem fine to me but maybe in the future you could pay attention to the benefits characters have of being a Sensing type too. :yes: Sensing is not "lacking" intuition as much as it is a preference for a different type of perception.

Nona always seemed like an ExTJ to me. I don't see any Fe in her but I would really like to hear your explanation why. :)
I can see ESFJ for Clavis but he's a character than can have other types applied to him as well... Same applied with Quin but I'm confident she is at least an ExxP.
I'd really like to hear your reasoning on Oculus. I only have him pegged as xxxJ.
I agree on all the others.

Oop, I posted this a while ago so I don't exactly remember why Kyubes. But I'll try.

Nona struck me as an In-Charge type above all else. So I can see ExTJ as well (I personally think she's more an ENxJ than an ESxJ though), but her development and goals seemed more NF-centered and prioritized her values and how she felt about humans which made me lean more F. But I could see ENTJ too.

Clavis is a tough one for me because you learn hardly anything about him and his demeanor is very static throughout the whole show. But he's very pleasant, controlled, appropriate, but also engaging and playful so ESFJ fit the profile. I think a variety of the types could map out his personality to a degree but I'm gonna confidently say that he's an Feeler above all else.

I won't lie, I initially pegged Oculus as INTJ because of the stereotypical antagonistic mastermind/control center position he was in. Yeah he's very much a J. I don't think he's a Feeler or has any preference for Fe. Also even though all of his scenes involve him interacting with someone else I thought for the most part he gave off the impression of someone who prefers to keep to themselves and do their own thing in peace and quiet. So I got to IxTJ through that, and he fits INTJ more than ISTJ imo so I went with that. I didn't really employ much JCF when going about the DP cast; it was mostly the 4 letter theory. But I think it works out either way. :D

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm unsure about Mello as well. He'd be very rough-around-the-edges for your average ENFP but I think any ExxP type could suit him in one way or another. Actually he gave me more ESTP vibes from what I remember. 7w8 maybe.

ESTP makes sense for Mello. I think his situation makes him seem more like an F type. He does seem to have an Se/Ni preference. Someone typed him as an ENTJ once too, but I couldn't say whether or not I agree. With Rem ISFJ is a guess but i did initially consider INFx for her when I first watched the show a while ago. I agree those enneagram types.

[MENTION=25733]
The one thing that puts me off though is your reasoning. A lot of the characters seem to be typed based on whether they "have" intuition or not. Your conclusions seem fine to me but maybe in the future you could pay attention to the benefits characters have of being a Sensing type too. :yes: Sensing is not "lacking" intuition as much as it is a preference for a different type of perception.

About Misa and Rem I meant for an ESFP/ISFJ they didn't use much intuition for those types. Misa didn't really think about the consequences of what she did, even for an ESFP. The way I see it is that intuitives are not good at using sensing and vice versa. But I get what you mean, sorry about that ^-^ I didn't mean to appear biased against sensors and point out what they can/cannot do. I typed myself as an Isfp before others began saying i wasn't, so I am aware of what sensors are good at:)