• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
(Fi) means you have strong personal emotions, independent of others, compared to (Fe) which means you adapt to the emotions of others and take care of them. I don't believe Sawako has an Fi (at least not until later) because she isn't personally offended by things, but worries that others might be instead. Sawako displays herself to trying to be in tune with other people's emotions, but not her own. As the story goes on, she starts understanding her feelings better, but even then it's a struggle. I'm not sure about her limited Ti because she's is actually prone to logical thinking more so than anything, it's just when it comes to dealing with others it falters a bit.

I think Sawako is not easily offended precisely because of her developed Fi. She has herself and her emotions figured out. Her concern and motivation for other people's emotions is also pretty Fi. By contrast, Fe people tend to react aggressively when their emotions are triggered. I think she was not in tune with a specific emotion, an emotion she has never experienced before(love) which has more to do with interpersonal stuff or Fe. She's similar to an INTP in that she has weak/nonexistent Fe, but the difference is that she's actually motivated towards understanding it. She's logical, but not in the way that Ti-doms are, which is to prioritize on it.

Even if she is oblivious, she is just too sensitive. Socially Oblivous/Airheaded but sensitive, that seems standard for INFP. Socially Oblivious but critical is INTP.

Nope, Ryuu and Pin also have Ti, it's just not as apparent because neither of them have as much focus.
Ryuu seems set with his ways, which makes me think J. He also seems to follow plans, carefully and timely confessing to Chizuru, and not go by impulse, but he talks so little I'm not so sure anymore. The advices he gives to Chizuru made me think Ni-dom, but I'm really not sure.

I disagree. Chizuru lacks Ni as a weak function. Every time (literally, every time) Ayane would try to pull off something and figures out things, she wouldn't understand a single thing that was happening. She's very Se-dom. She lives in the moment, and doesn't always think the consequences of her actions, leading her to be an ESFP.
Yeah, but she's very creative with her interpretations of those plans lol. It's worth noting that ENFPs don't have Ni at all.

No, I disagree. It's clear Ryuu lacks an inferior Fe. He forgets names of the people around him more often than not. He's very awkward in dealing with emotional conflict. Because he's always so honest with others, it can easily come off as being blunt. The prime example of him with an inferior Fe was during the scene Chizuru and Ryuu were in the staircase. Plus, with him being an Se, in terms of living in the moment it leads to ISTP.
Right, but by comparison, INTJ don't have any Fe. Names are details. Inferior Se, as opposed to aux Se, makes more sense. Awkwardness and being honest could be attributed to FiTe and the lack of Fe. His Fi is pretty good considering how he handled the Chizuru situation, an Inferior Fe would generally fare worse.

Personally I'm not sure whether Ayane is an INFJ or an INTJ. Comparing her to other INTJs, INFJ seems to be the right choice, but I'm still unsure.
Mistaking her to be Exxx is because of her auxilliary Fe. Fe is a more social function than Te.

No, Kurumi is extroverted. She doesn't seem to mind being around people for the most part, even if her opinion about them became a little distorted. I don't mind her being an ENFJ, but she's an unhealthy ENFJ. If not an ENFJ, she's an ENTJ.

She's very people's values oriented, so oriented that she can only be Fe type I think. She cares so much about what people think of her and her social status. ENTJ also care about social status, but with her, it's this weird obsession on this "ideal couple relationship" with the popular guy in school which is more Fe than Te, particularly NiFe. I think she's very similar to Ayane actually, although Ayane has her strong Ti to stop her from giving a damn about what people think or that "ideal couple" thing.

Tbh, I don't think Pin's ego is not the most healthy in the world. Personally, I think it's to hide some underlying insecurities, but that's just me. Anyway, Pin is extroverted, which is very apparent. He's also uses Se, in the sense that he lives in the moment and doesn't think about the consequences of his actions, which has been displayed a few times (If you read around the 70's of the manga, you'll find a clear moment of him doing such.) Plus, he has (Fe). Even though he can easily come off as immature, egotistical, and arrogant, he genuinely does care about his students. Pin can give some really great advice to the main characters that actually forces them to think. It becomes clearly apparent later on the chapters when they become third years. I'm thinking he lacks Ni, in the sense that while he does use his intuition, it's very distorted. Plus, the author did say that Chizuru, and Pin were actually somewhat similar, leading me to believe based on all of this that he's an ESTP.
I think he's not serious about his ego flaunting. The show does it that it's funny. But, who knows. He is easily extroverted but he reminds me of INFJs I know irl with lots of Fe, but I don't know. I didn't know about those author's inputs. He could be ESTP, but I think it's clear his Fe goes first before his Ti. Or He could just have good Fe.

Thanks! Kento is very intuitive, and observant. He seems to have (Ni), and (Fe), so it made me assume ENFJ would suit him.
He's similar to Kurumi, but he is more impulsive and less focused on his ideals, immediately switching his attention from Ayane to Sawako.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I could see ISTP for Migi, but not INTP. He is extremely down to earth (Pun intended). My interpretation of Te is that of plan-making, how do you get from point A to point B, which I though might work better for him. But I could see an argument made that his inferior function is Fe, responding in his emotional development to his connection with Shinchi, not Fi.

Main reason why I think he is INTP over ISTP is because he spouts a lot of philosophical questions, the meaning of his existence and the meaning of why parasytes like him were made in the first place.

He utilizes Te a lot so good point there, although that could be just being forced to survive.

Murano is an INFP stereotype if there ever was one, Shinchi less so, but he still works based on his own internal values, working hard in his refusal to adapt to the social reality around him, which I've seen INFPs do plenty but not so much with INFJs (Or ISFJs for that matter). I also think Shinchi shows a lot of signs of tertiary Si, in particular with how he deals with...

Shinichi is INFJ to me primarily because of his Ti, but I can't remember the exact instances that showed his pronounced Ti over Te. I can't say much about Murano but she still borders INFP and INFJ for me. I know she is very obviously INFP, but there's something more....lol.

skywar

MBTI Type
IXXJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Can anyone type the Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji characters?

xnaturesbeauty

MBTI Type
ENFP

Just letting you know that I’ve only seen the anime, so these could easily conflict with manga developments.
Kyouya - INTJ. Whatever type this dude is, he’s very unhealthy. I’m leaving towards this one though, because he seems to have an inferior Se.
Erika - ExFP. Perhaps ENFP?
Sanada - InxJ I’m thinking either INTJ, or INFJ for her.
Takeru - ExFP, though I’m thinking ESFP.
Kusakabe - INFP.
Nozomi - ENxJ.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

skywar

MBTI Type
IXXJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Just letting you know that I’ve only seen the anime, so these could easily conflict with manga developments.
Kyouya - INTJ. Whatever type this dude is, he’s very unhealthy. I’m leaving towards this one though, because he seems to have an inferior Se.
Erika - ExFP. Perhaps ENFP?
Sanada - InxJ I’m thinking either INTJ, or INFJ for her.
Takeru - ExFP, though I’m thinking ESFP.
Kusakabe - INFP.
Nozomi - ENxJ.

Thank You! About sata kyouya maybe he is INFJ?? i don't know..

skywar

MBTI Type
IXXJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Can anyone type the Diabolik Lovers characters?

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Here are my guesses:

Erika Shinohara – ESFJ!
Kyouya Sata – INFP
Ayumi Sanda – ISTJ?
Takeru Hibiya – ESFP, maybe
Nozomi Kamiya – ESTP
Yuu Kusakabe – Uhh...some kind of IxFx
Marin Tachibana – Don't know
Aki Tezuka – Don't know
Reika Sata – I got as far as Exxx
Kyouya's mom – ISFJ?

The problems between Erika and Kyouya are so Fi vs Fe. Maybe Fi vs Fe-Si specifically.

flish0

MBTI Type
INTP
Kageyama seems more like an INTJ to me. He's very introverted.

nah, Kageyama isn't NT at all considering how hopeless he is at anything in school besides volleyball. I agree on the introvertedness. I kinda wanna say ISTP for him considering how stunted his Fe is.

Hyouka (I'm only on episode 11 right now so this may be subject to change)
Houtarou Oreki: ISTP 9w8 sp/sx (954)

I will fight you Oreki is an INTP he is me

Also I would argue that it's pointless to try to type Migi since Migi is not human and the character wasn't written to have human traits. If anything, Migi is a caricature of Te without any Fi.

Harizu

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
nah, Kageyama isn't NT at all considering how hopeless he is at anything in school besides volleyball. I agree on the introvertedness. I kinda wanna say ISTP for him considering how stunted his Fe is.
I considered ISTP as well for Kageyama, but he just doesn't strike me as a Ti/Se type. Expecially Se (I could see Ti).

xnaturesbeauty

MBTI Type
ENFP
I considered ISTP as well for Kageyama, but he just doesn't strike me as a Ti/Se type. Expecially Se (I could see Ti).

How about ISTJ instead? It doesn't involved Ti/Se, but Si/Te. Plus it'd be a dual for Hinata and him, since I'm pretty sure he's an ENFP.

xnaturesbeauty

MBTI Type
ENFP

Also I would argue that it's pointless to try to type Migi since Migi is not human and the character wasn't written to have human traits. If anything, Migi is a caricature of Te without any Fi.

Woudn't Tsukishima be more of an INTJ than Kageyama though? He comes off like one more than the latter.

Also Oreki is a total INTP, he definitely has an inferior Fe that's for sure.

skywar

MBTI Type
IXXJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
can anyone type brother conflict characters ?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Also Oreki is a total INTP, he definitely has an inferior Fe that's for sure.

From what I remember, Oreki preferred to just live life simply and peacefully without overthinking or analyzing anything. It was only until Chitanda brought out his appreciation for that side of himself that he started to try put things together and find conclusions. I would type Shikamaru from Naruto the exact same way for basically the same reason - N is a conscious and forced action for them, not natural.

How about ISTJ instead? It doesn't involved Ti/Se, but Si/Te. Plus it'd be a dual for Hinata and him, since I'm pretty sure he's an ENFP.

Kageyama is like one of the most blatant J types on the show - everything about him screamed unhealthy Je. He's defo TJ!

Also I still stand by the fact that Hinata and Nishinoya are pure caricatures of Se-dominance.

Harizu

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ISTJ could be, but I don't really see him as a Si-dom, so I don't really know.
I see Hinata as more of an ESFP TBH. He looks very much like a Se-dom to me.

big sexy

MBTI Type
INfP
Hmm.....tbh I would type Nozaki as INTJ and Seo as ESTP. Sea definitely seems more extroverted to me.

The main reason I think Seo's an introvert is cause she's often socially oblivious and doesn't seem to care much about making a good impression on others. I could see ESTP for her and INTJ for Nozaki, though. In any case they're definitely STP and ITJ, respectively.

roisin

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Zankyou no Terror: It's only 7 episodes in so I'll come back and revise this, but so far my guesses are:
Twelve: ExFP
Nine: INTJ
Shibazaki: INTP
Lisa: INFP
Five: ENTx. Too much of a caricature at this point and probably the least realistic character of the show, in my opinion.

I'd say you're right about most things there- but to fill in the spaces ZNT wise I think Five would probably be an ENTJ. She sticks by her morals and often plans ahead elaborately, is confident at leading herself and has a clear goal (Nine) in mind consistently, all typical attribtes of an ENTJ. I'd say Twelve was an ENFP.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'd say you're right about most things there- but to fill in the spaces ZNT wise I think Five would probably be an ENTJ. She sticks by her morals and often plans ahead elaborately, is confident at leading herself and has a clear goal (Nine) in mind consistently, all typical attribtes of an ENTJ. I'd say Twelve was an ENFP.

I would also say ENTJ Five and ENFP Twelve. I agree with all of the other ones too. I love znt so much.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Fairy Tail anybody?

Lucy: ENFP
Natsu: ESFJ
Gray: ENTP
Erza: INTJ

Juvia: INFJ (probably as INFJ as it gets)
Gajeel: ISTP
Levy: INTJ?

Elfman: ISTP
Evergreen: Not sure

Mirajane: INFJ
Lisanna: ISFP

Gildarts: ENTP
Cana: INFJ

Makarov: ENFJ
Laxus: ISTP
Bickslow: ESTJ
Freed: INTJ