• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know Fe isn't soft. Tsuki seems like a clear introvert to me, even with the reasonable misanthropic extrovert idea you've suggested. He just seems so/sp to me from what you've described.

How do you differentiate so/ with Exxx?

Feeling =/= emotional. End of story.

and thinking =/= Efficient thinking.

How is this a preference for intuition though...What you just said sounds like E7 to me.

The idealistic talk gives him a lot of energy whereas E7 is more neutral about where that energy comes from. And again, I think anime, creators, anime characters and anime viewers are geared towards N.

I don't agree with typing by majority, but there are plenty of ESFP main characters. Ash Ketchum, Naruto Uzumaki, Usagi Tsukino, etc. The only ENFP anime MC I can think of right now is Sakura from CCS.

Excluding Sailor Moon (which I have not seen, the author seems xNFP though), those guys are bleedingly NFs in my opinion, though I'm not sure which NFs. They may not be full of ideas but they are N-motivated, N-energized. Ash Ketchum is travelling the world meeting all sorts of pokemon, and all that be the best and catch them all stuff. Naruto Uzumaki is crazy N, he even has those ideas. I probably should substantiate my claims but I'm too lazy right now.

:hug:

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Shigatsu wa Kimi no uso:

Arima, Kousei - INFJ
Miyazono, Kaori - ENFP

Sawabe, Tsubaki - ENFP
Watari, Ryouta - ENFJ
Aiza, Takeshi - INFJ
Igawa, Emi - INFP
Seto, Hiroko - ENFP

yup, NF all the way.

lkjhgfdsa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
EXXX
ESTJ:
Erza (Fairy Tail)
Misty (Pokemon)
Uryu/Renji (Bleach)
ESTP:
Natsu (Fairy Tail)
ESFJ:
Chichi (Dragon Ball)
Boa (OnePiece)
Rukia (Bleach)
ESFP:
Sakura (Naruto)
Lucy (Fairy Tail)
Dawn/May/Serena (Pokemon)
ENTJ:
Iris (Pokemon)
Zoro (One Piece)
ENTP:
Bulma (Dragon Ball)
Nami (One Piece)
ENFJ:
Videl (Dragon Ball)
ENFP:
Goku (Dragon Ball)
Luffy (One Piece)
Gray (Fairy Tail)
Happy (Fairy Tail)
ISTJ:
Robin (One Piece)
ISTP:
Ash (Pokemon)
ISFJ:
Hinata (Naruto)
ISFP:
Ichigo (Bleach)
Momo (Bleach)
Naruto
INTJ:
Sasuke (Naruto)
INTP:
Chopper (One Piece)
Kakashi (Naruto)
INFJ:
Chad (Bleach)
INFP:
Orihime (Bleach)

big sexy

MBTI Type
INfP
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

Chiyo: ESFP? some ExFx type
Nozaki: ISTJ
Seo: ISTP
Mikorin: ISFP
Kashima: ExFP
Hori: ESTJ?; definitely xxTJ
Wakamatsu: xSFJ

Kinda guessing on some of these, haven't watched all the episodes yet.

Harizu

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Haikyuu!!

Hinata: ESFP 7w6
Kageyama: ENTJ 8w7
Daichi: ESTJ 8w9
Sugawara: ESFJ 2w1
Tanaka: ESTP 7w8
Tsukishima: INTJ 5w6
Nishinoya: ESFP 7w8
Asahi: ISFJ 9w1
Ukai: ISTP 9w8
Oikawa: ENFJ 3w2
Kenma: INFJ 5w4
Kageyama seems more like an INTJ to me. He's very introverted.
I honestly don't really know whether Nishinoya is ESFP or ESTP; I don't see much Fi in him but, whatever. He could be both.
Oikawa doesn't look like a Fe-dom to me. He looks much like an ENTJ to me. Te/Fi
I would type Kenma as an INTP.
I agree on the others.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Kageyama seems more like an INTJ to me. He's very introverted.

I could see either NTJ for him, he just seems much more like a commander rather than a navigator to me (even for an INTJ 8). :thinking:

I honestly don't really know whether Nishinoya is ESFP or ESTP; I don't see much Fi in him but, whatever. He could be both.

Yeah, Noya is pure Se. :laugh: But I think there's a small discrepancy between him and Tanaka even though there are so many parallels drawn between them. I think he was more F-oriented during the whole arc with Asahi.

Oikawa doesn't look like a Fe-dom to me. He looks much like an ENTJ to me. Te/Fi

Well at least we agree on ENxJ. I think he knows how to play up a crowd/social structures and boost group morale more than an ENTJ would though. Although I would actually type Light Yagami from Death Note as an NTJ 3w4 who was very good at that. Oikawa just seems a lot more naturally playful and charming like an EF type to me, but also cold and calculated like some ENFJs can be (there's an ENFJ on this forum who frequently brings that up...kinda like Regina George :D).

I would type Kenma as an INTP.

Hm, I could see that. I know a lot of ITPs are about precision. He just seems more INFJ to me - hard to explain without writing a bunch.

I agree on the others.

:hifive:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Death Parade

Onna: INFJ
Decim: ISTJ
Nona: ENFJ
Clavis: ESFJ
Ginti: ISTP
Mayu: ESFP
Quin: ENFP
Oculus: INTJ

Not sure yet though. :thinking: The only character I'm positive on is Mayu.

xnaturesbeauty

MBTI Type
ENFP
Kimi ni Todoke:

Sawako: INTP
Kazehaya: ESFJ
Chizuru: ESFP
Ryuu: ISTP
Ayane: INxJ
Kurumi: ENxJ
Pin: ESTP
Kento: ENFJ

I'm not completely sure on all of these. I think Ryuu, Chizuru and Pin are the only ones I see being spot on. Feel free to correct me though!

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Kimi ni Todoke:

Sawako: INTP

Yeah, I agree with [MENTION=9065]Craft[/MENTION] - INFP. Also 9w1! Her entire character development is super 9.

Agree!

Was Ayane an introvert? I could see xNFJ for her. Out of all the NJs I'd say INTJ is least likely.

Mhm, I'd say ENFJ. She reminds me of Oikawa from Haikyuu in some respects who I'd type the same way, but maybe some might type them both as ENTJ.

Hmm, he's definitely EP! Not sure for him.

Maybe! I'm not sure about Kento either. EF for sure.

xnaturesbeauty

MBTI Type
ENFP
Was Ayane an introvert? I could see xNFJ for her. Out of all the NJs I'd say INTJ is least likely.

I'd say she's introverted. Outside of Chizuru and Sawako, she seems to like to keep to herself for the most part.

Mhm, I'd say ENFJ. She reminds me of Oikawa from Haikyuu in some respects who I'd type the same way, but maybe some might type them both as ENTJ.

Hmm, he's definitely EP! Not sure for him.

Maybe! I'm not sure about Kento either. EF for sure.

Personally, I'm leaning more towards ENTJ after her facade was revealed as I'm not sure she has any Fe compared to Fi , but if she is an ENFJ, she's pretty unhealthy. Same for Oikawa, tbh.

In the case of Kento, he's very intuitive, and observant. I'm also thinking he could have some Fe as well, that's why I leaned towards ENFJ. Although he's totally an ENFx for sure!

Mane

Permabanned
Parasyte

Shinichi Izumi: INFP who *spoiler warning*

Migi: ENTJ
Satomi Murano: INFP
Kana Kimishima: INFJ
Yuko Tachikawa: ISFP
Reiko Tamura: INTJ

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm going to have to disagree. Originally I saw her as INFP, too, but I feel she doesn't possess any Fi.

I'm not really familiar with Fi. I can at least say she's very limited in Ti. Too trusting, not too critical of what's happening around her, not nitpicky enough etc.

Ayane is probably the only one with some Ti in this show.

ENFJ. Strikes me off as an idealist. His relationship with Sawako sort of feeds on that idealist dilemma of being nice to people vis a vis without sacrificing genuineness.
ENFP.
INTJ.
INFJ.
INFJ.
xNFJ. Too egotistic? I associate Fe with ego. It's healthy playful ego though.
agree.

There's only one S for me in the show, in line with my proposition that Anime is an NF, or at least full of N characters.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Parasyte

Shinichi Izumi: INFP who *spoiler warning*

Migi: ENTJ
Satomi Murano: INFP
Kana Kimishima: INFJ
Yuko Tachikawa: ISFP
Reiko Tamura: INTJ
Interesting.

I go with:

INFJ for shinichi, transitions into PRSYTE.
INTP for Migi. He is very tactical and strategic, but it's done in a very precise manner akin to Ti and not to TeNi. Kind of reminds me of Inaho from Aldnoah. He's at least an introvert in my opinion.
Murano is confusing for me. She seems just like Shinichi but INFP also makes sense.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'd say she's introverted. Outside of Chizuru and Sawako, she seems to like to keep to herself for the most part.

Good point! I can see INFJ for her. Just to add on for e-types, I'd say

Sawako: 9w1
Kazehaya: 2w1
Chizuru: 7w8
Ryuu: 9w8
Ayane: 1w2
Kurumi: 2w3
Pin: 7w6
Kento I also have no clue.

Personally, I'm leaning more towards ENTJ after her facade was revealed as I'm not sure she has any Fe compared to Fi , but if she is an ENFJ, she's pretty unhealthy. Same for Oikawa, tbh.

I think they're both fairly unhealthy regardless of their type. But I'm certain that Kurumi is a clear 2 disintegrated to 8. I just know they both are manipulative and controlling while trying to receive affirmation from others at the same time. Honestly, Kurumi feels like the anime Regina George to me - who is the unhealthy ENFJ 2w3 archetype.

In the case of Kento, he's very intuitive, and observant. I'm also thinking he could have some Fe as well, that's why I leaned towards ENFJ. Although he's totally an ENFx for sure!

Yeah, I can see ExFJ for him, and I think ESFJ vs ENFJ is what separates him and Kazehaya. Your type sounds best now that I think about it more.

xnaturesbeauty

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm not really familiar with Fi. I can at least say she's very limited in Ti. Too trusting, not too critical of what's happening around her, not nitpicky enough etc.

Ayane is probably the only one with some Ti in this show.
(Fi) means you have strong personal emotions, independent of others, compared to (Fe) which means you adapt to the emotions of others and take care of them. I don't believe Sawako has an Fi (at least not until later) because she isn't personally offended by things, but worries that others might be instead. Sawako displays herself to trying to be in tune with other people's emotions, but not her own. As the story goes on, she starts understanding her feelings better, but even then it's a struggle. I'm not sure about her limited Ti because she's is actually prone to logical thinking more so than anything, it's just when it comes to dealing with others it falters a bit.

Nope, Ryuu and Pin also have Ti, it's just not as apparent because neither of them have as much focus.
I disagree. Chizuru lacks Ni as a weak function. Every time (literally, every time) Ayane would try to pull off something and figures out things, she wouldn't understand a single thing that was happening. She's very Se-dom. She lives in the moment, and doesn't always think the consequences of her actions, leading her to be an ESFP.

No, I disagree. It's clear Ryuu lacks an inferior Fe. He forgets names of the people around him more often than not. He's very awkward in dealing with emotional conflict. Because he's always so honest with others, it can easily come off as being blunt. The prime example of him with an inferior Fe was during the scene Chizuru and Ryuu were in the staircase. Plus, with him being an Se, in terms of living in the moment it leads to ISTP.

Personally I'm not sure whether Ayane is an INFJ or an INTJ. Comparing her to other INTJs, INFJ seems to be the right choice, but I'm still unsure.

No, Kurumi is extroverted. She doesn't seem to mind being around people for the most part, even if her opinion about them became a little distorted. I don't mind her being an ENFJ, but she's an unhealthy ENFJ. If not an ENFJ, she's an ENTJ.

xNFJ. Too egotistic? I associate Fe with ego. It's healthy playful ego though.
Tbh, I don't think Pin's ego is not the most healthy in the world. Personally, I think it's to hide some underlying insecurities, but that's just me. Anyway, Pin is extroverted, which is very apparent. He's also uses Se, in the sense that he lives in the moment and doesn't think about the consequences of his actions, which has been displayed a few times (If you read around the 70's of the manga, you'll find a clear moment of him doing such.) Plus, he has (Fe). Even though he can easily come off as immature, egotistical, and arrogant, he genuinely does care about his students. Pin can give some really great advice to the main characters that actually forces them to think. It becomes clearly apparent later on the chapters when they become third years. I'm thinking he lacks Ni, in the sense that while he does use his intuition, it's very distorted. Plus, the author did say that Chizuru, and Pin were actually somewhat similar, leading me to believe based on all of this that he's an ESTP.

Thanks! Kento is very intuitive, and observant. He seems to have (Ni), and (Fe), so it made me assume ENFJ would suit him.

xnaturesbeauty

MBTI Type
ENFP
Good point! I can see INFJ for her. Just to add on for e-types, I'd say

Sawako: 9w1
Kazehaya: 2w1
Chizuru: 7w8
Ryuu: 9w8
Ayane: 1w2
Kurumi: 2w3
Pin: 7w6
Kento I also have no clue.

Ah, sorry if this is a bother, but could you tell me what e-types are? I'm still learning about everything, so! Thank you! c:
I think they're both fairly unhealthy regardless of their type. But I'm certain that Kurumi is a clear 2 disintegrated to 8. I just know they both are manipulative and controlling while trying to receive affirmation from others at the same time. Honestly, Kurumi feels like the anime Regina George to me - who is the unhealthy ENFJ 2w3 archetype.

That's true! I think Kurumi is similar to Regina, but she's shown to have more development than the latter. Then again, Mean Girls was only a movie, aha.

Plus with Ayane being an INFJ, and the two being compared to the No So Different trope, I don't see why she can't be an ENFJ.

Yeah, I can see ExFJ for him, and I think ESFJ vs ENFJ is what separates him and Kazehaya. Your type sounds best now that I think about it more.

Thanks!

Mane

Permabanned
Interesting.

I go with:

INFJ for shinichi, transitions into PRSYTE.
INTP for Migi. He is very tactical and strategic, but it's done in a very precise manner akin to Ti and not to TeNi. Kind of reminds me of Inaho from Aldnoah. He's at least an introvert in my opinion.
Murano is confusing for me. She seems just like Shinichi but INFP also makes sense.

I could see ISTP for Migi, but not INTP. He is extremely down to earth (Pun intended). My interpretation of Te is that of plan-making, how do you get from point A to point B, which I though might work better for him. But I could see an argument made that his inferior function is Fe, responding in his emotional development to his connection with Shinchi, not Fi.

Murano is an INFP stereotype if there ever was one, Shinchi less so, but he still works based on his own internal values, working hard in his refusal to adapt to the social reality around him, which I've seen INFPs do plenty but not so much with INFJs (Or ISFJs for that matter). I also think Shinchi shows a lot of signs of tertiary Si, in particular with how he deals with...