• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Black Lagoon
Revy: ESTP 8w7(sw7w6)>6w7>4w5 Sx/So
Rock: IN?J 6w7(sw5w6)>9w1>3w2 Sp/??
Dutch: ISTP 8w9(sw9w1)>7w8>3w4 Sp/Sx
Benny: INTP 9w1(sw8w9)>5w6>?w? Sp/Sx
Balalaika: ENTJ 8w7(sw9w8)>3w4>5w6 Sp/Sx

Edda: ESTP 8w7(sw7w6)>6w7>?w? Sx/So
Sho Mae: ESTP 7w8(sw8w9)>3w4>8w7 Sx/So
Rebecca: ISFP 1w9(sw9w8) or 8w9(sw9w1)>2w1>?w? Sx/Sp
Yukio: IN?J 1w9(sw2w1)>5w6>2w1 Sx/Sp
Bando: ISFP or ISTJ 1w9(sw9w8)>2w1>7w8 Sx/Sp
Hansel (fratelle meu): I??? 7w6>8w7>4w3 Sx/Sp
Gretel (sora mea): I??? 7w6>8w7>4w3 Sx/Sp

MBTI Type
INFP
Since I feel some of the types I listed on the previous list were incorrect, I've decided to retype the characters from Nabari no Ou after further analysis:

Miharu Rokujo: INTP 5w6 (while apathetic and detached from much of reality, Miharu appears to assess his environment objectively and often sees random connections among the symbols surrounding him, which leads to his constantly trying to obtain that one logical truth and answer for everything that been enforced upon him, in much the same way as an INTP. Beneath his indifferent exterior, he is rather reflective and contemplative, continuously analyzing his inner self and wondering deep down where the root of all his apathy comes from, while at the same time having an extremely underdeveloped Fe that prevents his caring for or empathizing with the people around him. )

Yoite: ISFP 6w5 (While externally seeming just as apathetic as Miharu, Yoite internalizes much of emotions and is constantly questioning his sense of purpose and identity, feeling dissociated from himself due to the circumstances of his past, and therefore finding the meaning to his existence to be uncertain. Likewise though, he looks to his

Raimei Shimizu: ESFJ 2w3 (although rather extraverted and concerned with the emotions of others, Raimei remains very focused on the past and struggles to abandon previous grudges, hence her initial desire to avenge her clan's passing by defeating her seemingly relentless brother. Nonetheless, Raimei is practical and present-oriented, meticulously planning her training sessions and serving as a caretaker of sorts where it concerns the group's feelings, particularly Miharu's).

Koichi Aizawa: ENFJ 9w1 (Koichi possesses the outwardly energetic, accessible exterior of most ENFJs, but simultaneously knows how to alternate between playfulness and solemnness, depending on the current circumstance, and seems continuously focused on fulfilling one particular goal. He also has an underlying inclination toward the philosophical that causes him to occasionally question his purpose and the positive meaning in being immortal).

Gau Meguro: ENFP 7w6

Hanabusa Seki: ISFJ 2w1 (stereotypical maternal figure and symbol of femininity who serves as a nurturer of sorts toward Tobari and the rest of the group, when circumstances call for it).

Raikou Shimizu: INFJ 1w9 (while outwardly easygoing, mild-mannered, and approachable, Raikou often detaches from his outward warmth to reflect on things from a colder objective stance due to his tertiary Ti and often remains resolute when attempting to fulfill one particular purpose).

Tobari Durandal Kumohira: ESFP perhaps (he's excitable and a bit scatterbrained, which occasionally makes him a questionable leader for the group).

R

Riva

Help me type mugen from samurai champloo someone. Sad to ask for help because he seems like a classic stp e7. But i am not entirely sure about the enneagram type. He seems overly reactive at all times like a counterphobic e6 but has classic e7 carefree, in the moment, confident, easy going traits. Maybe he is a 7-8-3?

I think jin is NOT a istj as most people have typed him. He is easily an IJ but i believe people have typed him as an istj is because he is traditional and keeps true to his traditions. But injs don't have an issue with keeping with traditions too as long as they aren't counterprogressive. They are Js and they aren't verbal about what is bothersome and annoying (in this instance traditions) as much as some other types. I believe they will keep to traditions and would secretly chnage their ways and their inhibiting practices as not to offend others (in the instance of infjs due to fe) and not seeing a need to tell others and waiting for the best time to explain their reasons for changing (in the instance of intjs due to te). Anyway going back to his type: He is the best of the best samurai and considering the amount of se which is needed the be the best at something so physical i would say he has very strong se which supports his pi and since he obviously prefers fi and doesn't seem to have fe at all i believe he is an intj.

L

LadyLazarus

Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Madoka Kaname:INFP 9w1
Homura Akemi:INFJ 4w5
Sayaka Miki: ENFP 6w7(cp at the beginning,p at the end.)
Kyoko Sakura:ESTP 8w9
Mami Tomoe:ESFJ 2w3

Shingeki No Kyojin
Eren Jaeger:ESFP 7w6
Mikasa Ackerman:ISTJ 9w8
Armin Arlert:INTP 5w4
Levi Heichou:INTJ cp6w5
Erwin Smith: ENTJ 8w7
Hanji Zoe:ENTP 7w6
Sasha Braus:ENFP 7w6

Dangan Ronpa

Makoto Naegi:ISFJ 9w1
Kyouko Kirigiri:INTJ 5w6
Junko Enoshima:psychopath
Byakuya Togami:INTP 7w8
Celestia Ludenberg:ISTP 5w4
Touko Fukawa:INFP 4w5
Sakura Oogami:ESTJ 9w8
Mukuro Ikusaba:ISFJ 2w1

Kill la Kill
Ryuko Matoi:ENFP 8w9
Satsuki Kiryuin:ENTJ 8w7
Mako Mankanshoku:ESFJ 2w1
Senketsu:ISTJ 6w5
Ira Gamagori:ESTJ 1w2
Uzu Sanageyama:ESTP 7w8
Nonon Jakuzure:ESFP 4w3
Hoka Inumuta:INTP 5w6
Aikuro Mikisugi:ISFP 7w6
Isshin Matoi:INTJ 5w6

Last edited:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Dangan Ronpa
Makoto Naegi:ENFJ 9w1
Kyouko Kirigiri:INTJ 5w6
Junko Enoshima:psychopath
Byakuya Togami:INTP 7w8
Celestia Ludenberg:ISTP 5w4
Touko Fukawa:INFP 4w5
Sakura Oogami:ESTJ 9w8
Mukuro Ikusaba:ISFJ 2w1

I think Aoi Asahina (not included on your list) is ENFJ 2w3 so/sx.

Oh and for Junko...ENFP 4w3 sx/so. Like a psychotic version of [MENTION=5494]Amargith[/MENTION]. :laugh:

L

LadyLazarus

I think Aoi Asahina (not included on your list) is ENFJ 2w3 so/sx.

Oh and for Junko...ENFP 4w3 sx/so. Like a psychotic version of [MENTION=5494]Amargith[/MENTION]. :laugh:

I honestly saw Asahina as more of an ESFJ,being a swimmer and stuff seems more like an S pursuit to me.

Haha yes I agree,she is really(and I mean REALLY) idealistic about her despair.

I thought she might actually be a 4w5 though,what with her wallowing in despair and all,but I could see 4w3 as well,that girl showboats like no other.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I honestly saw Asahina as more of an ESFJ,being a swimmer and stuff seems more like an S pursuit to me.

She could be. :thinking: I guess trying to keep up with her exercise even while being trapped in a school seems SJish.

Haha yes I agree,she is really(and I mean REALLY) idealistic about her despair.

I thought she might actually be a 4w5 though,what with her wallowing in despair and all,but I could see 4w3 as well,that girl showboats like no other.

Yeah, I picked 4w3 for that reason. :alttongue:

L

LadyLazarus

She could be. :thinking: I guess trying to keep up with her exercise even while being trapped in a school seems SJish.

Yeah, I picked 4w3 for that reason. :alttongue:

Although,to be fair,ENFJ's do have Se,which would also make sense.

However,she does seem different than Naegi,who I'm pretty sure is an xNFJ,leaning towards ENFJ.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Although,to be fair,ENFJ's do have Se,which would also make sense.

However,she does seem different than Naegi,who I'm pretty sure is an xNFJ,leaning towards ENFJ.

I thought the way she reacted to Sakura's death was Ni-ish is why I guess. EFJ is for sure though. She's my favorite character in the game and most interesting imo. When she slapped Togami she instantly became my favorite.

I always though Naegi was ISFJ. :blush: And sp/so.

L

LadyLazarus

I thought the way she reacted to Sakura's death was Ni-ish is why I guess. EFJ is for sure though. She's my favorite character in the game and most interesting imo. When she slapped Togami she instantly became my favorite.

I always though Naegi was ISFJ. :blush: And sp/so.

Yes I could see that.Agreed.
Haha,yes that boy needed a good slap to the face.:laugh:

Oh,you played the game?I've only watched the anime,maybe they excluded some stuff in the anime.

Hmm I could see that,but he seems very Ni during trials to me...INFJ maybe?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yes I could see that.Agreed.
Haha,yes that boy needed a good slap to the face.:laugh:

God I hated Togami. What a dick. :dont: I'm glad Genocider keeps him in check. ESFP 7w6 sx/so for her?

Oh,you played the game?I've only watched the anime,maybe they excluded some stuff in the anime.

It's definitely worth playing if you have the time. :nice: You get attached to the characters much more. And yeah, they did exclude a lot!

Hmm I could see that,but he seems very Ni during trials to me...INFJ maybe?

I thought the Ni-ishness could come from him teaming up with Kirigiri, but I think he's Si-ish in a way that's like "no, that couldn't be right, the crime scene was like ____." I was always like damn Naegi how do you remember all this?! Haha.

L

LadyLazarus

God I hated Togami. What a dick. :dont: I'm glad Genocider keeps him in check. ESFP 7w6 sx/so for her?

It's definitely worth playing if you have the time. :nice: You get attached to the characters much more. And yeah, they did exclude a lot!

I thought the Ni-ishness could come from him teaming up with Kirigiri, but I think he's Si-ish in a way that's like "no, that couldn't be right, the crime scene was like ____." I was always like damn Naegi how do you remember all this?! Haha.

Can't say I disagree with that...

Definitely ESFP and very sx first.

Yeah,I really want to see how different it is.

Hmm,yes that actually would make alot of sense as Si,and maybe the Ni is just Kirigiri,'cuz I did notice she does provide the big picture for him,while he fills in the holes for her.Very Si indeed.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Gatsu (from Berserk), ESTP

1236723699396_f.jpg

R

Riva

Attack on Titan

Attack on Titan....

mikasa ackerman is whom I want to type the most.

INFJ maybe? I am terrible at spotting INFJ fictional characters. I may have spotted this one without any hints. If I am terrible at spotting INFJs I am worse at spotting 4w5s. Sooo 4w5? Sometimes though I think she is a 5w4.

Summons: [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION], [MENTION=8031]Ginkgo[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5583]Eruca[/MENTION].

Might as well throw in the other characters too:

Eren Yeager - ENFP?
Armin Arlert -
Annie Leonhart - ISTP (9w8 sp/sx?)
Sasha Blouse -
Levi - INTJ 5w4
Erwin Smith - NTJ 8w9
Zoë Hange - ENTP

G

Ginkgo

Attack on Titan....

INFJ maybe? I am terrible at spotting INFJ fictional characters. I may have spotted this one without any hints. If I am terrible at spotting INFJs I am worse at spotting 4w5s. Sooo 4w5? Sometimes though I think she is a 5w4.

Summons: [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION], [MENTION=8031]Ginkgo[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5583]Eruca[/MENTION].

Why INFJ?

R

Riva

Why INFJ?

I tried to take a Te approach to typing her by removing all other possibilities and finally arriving at INFJ. Please let me know your suggestions. I wasn't recalling her traits before the traumatic life events.

L

LadyLazarus

Attack on Titan....

Might as well throw in the other characters too:

Eren Yeager - ENFP?
Armin Arlert -
Sasha Blouse -
Levi - INTJ 5w4
Erwin Smith - NTJ 8w9
Zoë Hange - ENTP

I always though of Mikasa as more of an ISTJ or ISFJ(physically nimble/gifted,not exactly something I associate with N-types) 9w8(calm,controlled,quiet strength,protective motherly-sort).

R

Riva

I always though of Mikasa as more of an ISTJ or ISFJ,why INFJ?

Why ISJ? She is like from a different planet; she interacts because she has to but never relates or tries to fit in. Where do you see Si?

Anyway she seems to have strong Se. But the Se isn't apparent as it would be in a SP. (Compare her with Annie Leonhart who is a ISTP.) Her Se is filtered down the same way it is seen in INJs. Se is a tool for her and Ni is what decides when it is required. (remember what she said about suddenly having total control over her entire body after that kidnap incident?)

She also seems to have little or no Fi. Compare her with Eren (whom I believe is a ENFP) who reeks Fi. Add to her lack of Fi she acts as the protector of the group (Fe) always trying to protect them (mainly Eren). However she does so is an apparent emotionless manner which might be the reason you assumed ISTJ.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Eren Yeager - ENFP

Eren is confusing. I wanted to say he's a counterphobic 6w7 but the way he blindly puts his truth in Annie (and to a lesser extent, Levi's squad) at the end threw me off. Maybe an E8? He has a lot of rage and he does seem to have some sort of problem with power. I don't think he's ENFP though. Maybe an ESTP whose Fe got morphed into a constant "YOU'RE A DANGER TO PEOPLE, YOU'RE HUMAN SCUM, I'LL KILL YOU."

Armin Arlert -

I think he's one of the cooler characters. :alttongue: He seems like a 6w7 to me. Dunno about his MBTI. ISFJ? INFP? He's an interesting one. :thinking:

Yes.

Sasha Blouse -

ESFP 7w6 sp/so. Dunno, she seems syn-flow. I wrote so/sx on instinct because of how silly and lovable she is but then I realized how obsessed she is with food and she's actually pretty skilled at keeping others safe. Not that big of a risk-taker in action; she has more fun when she knows she's safe.

Levi - INTJ 5w4

Yes, yes. I think so. sp/so? He's a huge neat-freak. :laugh:

Erwin Smith - NTJ 8w9

Yeah, ENTJ.

Zoë Hange - ENTP

I thought ENFP. 7w6 sx/so? Or so/sx. She's so sp-last though, looking at how she dealt with titans. (I love her)

As for Mikasa, I thought ISTJ 1w9 sp/sx? Or maybe you're right about INFJ (I just saw your post) and the rest of her type makes her seem STJish.

L

LadyLazarus

Why ISJ? She is like from a different planet; she interacts because she has to but never relates or tries to fit in.

Anyway she seems to have strong Se. But the Se isn't apparent as it would be in a SP. (Compare her with Annie Leonhart who is a ISTP.) Her Se is filtered down the same way it is seen in INJs. Se is a tool for her and Ni is what decides when it is required.

She also seems to have little or no Fi. Compare her with Eren (whom I believe is a ENFP) who reeks Fi. Add to her lack of Fi she acts as the protector of the group (Fe) always trying to protect them (mainly Eren). However she does so is an apparent emotionless manner which might be the reason you assumed ISTJ.

Hmm,yes you make a good point,I guess I could see Ni when she picked up some techniques from Levi when he rescued her from the female titan.Also the Se you mentioned could explain her physical talent.

Although,her own style of attack is rather un-creative compared to say,Levi's,she seems to mostly rely on brute force as seen in the training scene where she cut deepest into the practice titan neck.This leads me to believe she is not an N-type.

I actually do see some Fi in her,she mostly/only seems to care about protecting Eren,I feel no loyalty towards the rest of the Corps from her,she only seems to be in it for her own interest;Eren.

Although her Fe is very apparent in regards to her close relationships,so maybe ISFJ is a better option,although I'm still seeing ISTJ Fi in regards to her seeming unconcerned with the overall well-being of the Corps apart from Eren and Armin.

In regards to the anime;if anyone is an INFx of any sort, it's Armin.