• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

ultimawepun

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Kemono no Souja Erin

Erin: ENFJ
Ial: ISTP
Soyon: ISTJ
John: ENFP
Damiya: ESTP

RAINBOW

Rokurouta: INFJ
Mario: ISFP
Noboru: ESFJ
Ryuuji: ISTJ
Mansaku: ESFP
Tadayoshi: ESTJ
Jou: INFP
Ishihara: ESFP
Sasaki: ESTJ

Giant Robo

Daisaku: ESFJ
Ginrei: INFJ
Tetsugyu: ESFP
Genya: ENTJ

SamAdams

MBTI Type
BEER
with pleasure
Tsukasa: INFP 5w4 Sp/Sx 5-9-4
Mimiru: ESFJ 2w3 So/Sx 2-6-8
Bear: ENTJ 8w? Sp/?? 8-5-3
BT: ISTP 6w5 Sx/Sp 6-3-8
Silver Knight: ESTJ 1w2 So/Sp 1-3-6
Tsubaru: INFJ 2w1 So/Sx 2-6-1
Sora: INTJ 2w3 Sx/So 2-7-8
Crim: ENFP 7w8 Sx/Sp 7-8-4

Tsukasa: ok
Bear: ISTP (1- he is an introvert 2- he is fe inferior and 3- his t is understanding the system with the help of a very developed Ni)
BT: INTJ (again she is getting the picture through Ni and then executing with Te)
Silver knight: ISTJ (total Si opposite of Sora)
Tsubaru: yep
Sora: antisocial entp (total Ne)
Crim: ESFP 6w7 cp (from the refrence to rl crim i assume rl is phobic and he went cp with the game char)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tsukasa: ok
Bear: ISTP (1- he is an introvert 2- he is fe inferior and 3- his t is understanding the system with the help of a very developed Ni)
he seems extroverted to me, just more of an NT extrovert who loves to hear himself talk. that said, you have a point about the Ti, so I'm thinking ENTP at this point (could be an ISTP though, they're a pretty diverse type)

BT: INTJ (again she is getting the picture through Ni and then executing with Te)
yeah, I could see either INTJ or ENTJ

Silver knight: ISTJ (total Si opposite of Sora)
possibly, he just seems too pushy and controlling to be an introvert

Sora: antisocial entp (total Ne)
this sounds right actually

Crim: ESFP 6w7 cp (from the refrence to rl crim i assume rl is phobic and he went cp with the game char)
noooo, he's not 6. he is a 7w8 who is actually allowed to be himself in the real world without getting fired

SamAdams

MBTI Type
BEER
noooo, he's not 6. he is a 7w8 who is actually allowed to be himself in the real world without getting fired

i dunno about wing 8, but there is an element of show man ship to him like he's trying to prove that he is stronger than the underlying fear he feels , type seven could work even though i think its "put on" ...but i really don't see the 8 wing

Ningyo

MBTI Type
INFJ
Funnily enough, I've been working on a list of the MBTI types of the FMA characters. I may as well post it now. (This is all based on the manga and FMA:B, not the first anime.)

Ed - INTJ
Al - INFP
Winry - ENFp
Armstrong - ESFP
Havoc - ISFP
Riza - ISTJ
Roy - ENTJ
Hughes - EnFp
Mei Chan - ENFP
Ling - ENTP
Ran Fan - ISFJ
Father - INTJ
Izumi - IsTP
Hohenheim - INTP
Sheska - INFP
Rose - ESFJ
Scar - ISFj
Shou Tucker - INTP
Kimblee - ESTJ
Olivier - ENTJ
Envy - ESTP
Greed - ESTP
Lust - ?S??
Pride - ISTJ
Wrath - ESTJ
Sloth - IS?P
Gluttony - ESFP

Ed was the hardest to type, but after thinking about it for a long time, I decided on INTJ. He's a bit of an unconventional INTJ, but I do think that the type fits him.

Perfect list! What about Dante?

Ningyo

MBTI Type
INFJ
Revolutionary Girl Utena

Utena: ESTP
Anthy: INFP
Wakaba: ENFP
Miki: INFJ
Kaoru: ESFP
Juri: INTJ
Shiori: ISFJ
Saionji: INTP
Touga: ENTP
Nanami: ENTJ
Mikage: INTJ
Akio: ENTJ
Tsuwabuki: ISTP

Masayama

MBTI Type
INFJ
Sword Art Online

I signed up for this forum just to start a discussion on this! :D

Kirito: INFJ (He reminds me of Kenshin of Rurouni Kenshin). Also has that akward Ni-Ti phase that I myself associate with. :/ He's possible a ennegram 5 w/ some wing?
Asuna: ESFJ? (I'm having a tough time here. Could be ENFP too. I can't place her dominant function!)
Lisbeth: ENFP (Ne dominant)
Silica: ISFP
Agil IXXJ? (complete mystery but if I had to guess, ISFJ?)
Yui: INFP (Pretty definite!)
Klein: ENFP
Kayaba: INTP (I see the Ne)

ALO Arc
Kirigaya: ISTJ?
King Oberon: ENTJ (Seems like a typical ENTJ villain)
Sigurd: ENTJ
Recon ISFP?

elehci

MBTI Type
intj
Would anyone care to type Hikaru no Go? I think it's been suggested somewhere that Sai is an INFP, but that's all.

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
Did anyone bring up Princess Mononoke? Is that considered anime, or just animation? Ah, who cares.

Ashitaka: Intense, serious, reserved. Definitely I. That one was easy. The real question becomes everything else.

Ashitaka is defined by tranquil fury, or the tendency to become deadly serious when it gets deadly serious. More importantly, his giant can of supernatural whoop-ass is uncanned in the name of stopping the fighting and making the point that hatred solves nothing. He forcibly inserts himself in the badass knife-fight between Eboshi and San, both of whom look like they've been saving all their bloodlust for this singular opportunity to cut the other the eff in half, and neither of whom ever seem to betray a flicker of doubt regarding the rightness of their cause.

I was having trouble deciding between NT and NF until I realized that Ashitaka is an idealist. His goal from the very beginning of the story is to "see with eyes unclouded by hate," and as the primary go-between of the opposing factions, he sees that neither side is intrinsically bad, and that both sides are actually capable of quite a bit of good. Their refusal to coexist, to forgive, to see each other's strivings as legitimate, is the main source of the conflict.

Still can't decide between INFP and INFJ. I first thought that he emoted his judging function like Js do--he's not really shy about stating unequivocally what his purpose is and what he thinks is right, and he's calm and polite while still not tiptoing around others' feelings, which is why for a minute I thought him a T--but at the same time he seems to entertain from the beginning shades and shades of gray, like how Eboshi is ruthless in her expansion of Irontown but ineffably gentle with the lepers she takes in--and he does this to a degree that seems more like textbook Ne. He has a moment of doubt where he almost leaves (like a P?), but then he's pulled inexorably into the fighting once again.

Hmmm. I don't know. In the end, he's the one who sees and understands and desperately tries to reconcile the two sides. Definitely some kind of INF.

Proffesor Crackpot

MBTI Type
~NTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I saw Lupin the third on the front page and I thought ENTJ? What!? Lupin seems more ExTP than anything else possibly ENTP because he is known for being very clever. He could be ENTJ, like Eric Cartman ENTJ, but other than that I just don't see it.

R

Riva

I saw Lupin the third on the front page and I thought ENTJ? What!? Lupin seems more ExTP than anything else possibly ENTP because he is known for being very clever. He could be ENTJ, like Eric Cartman ENTJ, but other than that I just don't see it.
ENTJ for Lupin is quite sad. What is worse is someone claiming to be of a particular type typing someone of a completely different type as the type he/she believes/claims to be. In this scenario it is an ENTJ assuming Lupin to be an ENTJ. FYI clever does not equate to ENTP - a mistake quite of lot of MBTI enthusiasts initially seem to do. Lupin is not an Ne user and absolutely not an Ne dom. Lupin is one of the most obvious anime ISTPs along with Spike Spiegel. The reason he appears extroverted is probably because he is an So/Sx enneagram 7 (probably a wing 6). He has a chart-the-course interaction style as opposed to In-charge interaction style displayed by ESTPs.He does seem to chart-the-course extremely fast though. Which is probably why he is so popular. Lolz

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I saw this thread a long time ago before I joined so I really am excited to be posting here for the first time. :)

Lovely Complex (LOVE*COM)

Risa - ENFP 7w6 Sx/So I know it's exactly the same as me, but I do relate to her a lot. Of course, that's not my only reasoning (although I think ENFP should be obvious for her anyways). She has lots of socially retarded Fi moments, and she even says herself she gets flustered over whatever Otani does. Screams ENFP to me. 7w6 because she's definitely not a 7w8. Sx/So because she does a lot of things she finds herself embarrassed for later on.
Otani: ISTP 4w3 So/Sp I had trouble with him! I could also see ESTP, but I don't see him as Se dom. He has no intuition at all and he only realized that Risa liked him once he related the things she said about the guys she likes to himself. So/Sp because he's the captain of the basketball team.
Nobuko: ENFJ 2w3 Sx/So I might be biased again this time because this is the same type as my best friend. Definitely ExFJ, and she's more intuitive than sensing since she knew about Risa's initial interest in Otani and then Otani's interest in Risa out of nowhere.
Nakao: ENFJ 2w3 Sx/So I didn't have much to go off of with him, but he strikes me as the same as Nobuko. The only time you see him is when he and Nobuko are in PDA-mode really. They're basically the same person.
Chiharu: INFP 9w1 Sp/So I knew she was INFx but I didn't know she was a P until she blew up at Suzuki for throwing himself a pity party. Screams Fi to me. :) Sp/So because she never naturally pursues intimate relationships.

I didn't bother with the rest of them regarding the Enneagram so here are what I think their MBTI types are:

Suzuki: ISFJ
Haruko: ExTJ
Seiko: ESFP
Mighty: ENFJ
Mimi: ESTJ
Kohori: ExFP

Masayama

MBTI Type
INFJ
Accel World

Haruyuki: INFP
Kuroyukihime: INXJ (It's still too early to really understand what her auxiliary function is)
Chiyuri: ENFJ
Takumu: INTP

MBTI Type
INFP
W.I.T.C.H mbti (re-done):

Will-ENFJ
Irma- ESFP
Taranee- INFJ
cornelia- ESFJ
Hay-Lin- ENFP
Matt-ISFP
Martin-INTP
Nigel- INFP?
Caleb ENFJ?

Standuble

I thought Kakashi was actually an ISTJ who adopted a more laid-back attitude to honour Obito (before he realised the truth.)

I've been trying to work out the MBTI for Madara Uchiha
and I'm torn between ENTJ and ENFJ (who merely adopted his values from the brutal time he grew up in.) He has a big inferiority complex regarding the first Hokage due to his loss in the Valley of the End and then disappeared (possibly into his cave) for decades where he became delusional and broken before eventually coming up with the Moon Eye Plan (presumably to create a world without losers where he is no longer haunted by his greatest defeat.) I am unsure whether the above behaviour would be too irrational for an NTJ, especially if he intended to originally fade away into disgrace in the aftermath years. An NTJ surely would not adopt such a position (unless their Fi was way out of wack) if they could just go live in another country and then one day come back as a general.

Masayama

MBTI Type
INFJ
Dragon Crisis:

Rose: INFP
Ryuji: IXFJ?
Eriko: ESTP
Onyx: ENTJ
Misaki: INFP
Maruga: XSFJ?
George: ENFP
Ai: ISFJ
Tokura: INTP

I ironically I lack information on the distinction between INFJ vs. ISFJ. Especially when they're similarly a enneagram 2ish. Also, Ryuji is just one of those characters who just has a lot of room for improvement to become an INFJ (or something else). :D

Masayama

MBTI Type
INFJ
Blast of Tempest

Yoshino: INFJ
Mahiro: ISTP
Hakaze: Either a poorly written ENFJ/ENFP or I'm mistaking female traits from an actual ENTJ for having an EXFP side. Never got to meet an ENTJ female before. Interesting type if true. D:
Aika:

Samon: ISTJ
Natsumura: ISTJ
Tetsuma: ISTP
Megumu: ISFP
Evangeline: ENTP
Junichiro: INTP
Takumi: INTJ