• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh, by the way, anybody watched Yu Yu Hakusho? They should be fun.

yeap, I'm doing that right now. episode 20 or so.

Yusuke - 5, he puts in little effort, avoiding pain like a 7, then he finally realizes that he needs to push through, stop slacking and protect his friends like an 8. He also refuses to show emotion, doesn't even want keiko to know what's going on in his life.

Keiko - 4, based on lines on integration and disintegration. under stress, she acts like a 2 (clingy, feels abandoned), when relaxed, she acts like a 1. Also fits some 4 descriptions.

Kuwabara - 7, Though he could be a 3 because I have trouble telling them apart sometimes. I doubt that a 3 would have a soft spot like his, or the morality he exhibits, which I suspect comes from 7's disintegration to 1. I'm betting that later in the series, he'll start practicing his swordplay (integration to 5) AKA: preparation.

Kurama - 5, You instantly think 5, but then he mentions this while with Koenma watching a fight : "I don't belong here, Voyeurism has never been my strength", then he get's there.... and observes from the shadows.

Yukina - 9, Spends all of her time thinking about others, feels that she isn't worth their help and feels that they will be used up. Classic 9, right there ;)

Still thinking about the others, I have ideas, but nothing concrete. I'll just update it sometime.

Last edited:

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
yeap, I'm doing that right now. episode 20 or so.

Yusuke - 5, he puts in little effort, avoiding pain like a 7, then he finally realizes that he needs to push through, stop slacking and protect his friends like an 8. He also refuses to show emotion, doesn't even want keiko to know what's going on in his life.
No way he is a 5! Way too impulsive. I think Kaito is the only En 5 in the anime. 7w8 fits better, imo. Btw it's a great anime. :D

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No way he is a 5! Way too impulsive. I think Kaito is the only En 5 in the anime. 7w8 fits better, imo. Btw it's a great anime. :D

What kind of 7 refuses to show emotion? Actually, that could have something to do with their connection to 1. You could be right, I was considering 7 as well, but he's not exactly optimistic, scattered or bubbly like you'd expect from a 7, like compare yusuke to snow from FFXIII.

Yeah, it's a great anime, I'm hooked.

Oh, and I might as well do FFXIII while I'm here, it's story is basically an anime in itself, lol.

Lightning - 8
Fang - 3
Snow - 7
Hope - 5
Vanille - 9
Sazh - 6

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What kind of 7 refuses to show emotion?
7s are in the head thread, so they aren't supposed to be very emotional, specially if thinking type. Also, 7w8s usually like to play badass.
You could be right, I was considering 7 as well, but he's not exactly optimistic, scattered or bubbly like you'd expect from a 7
Actually 7w8s are called ''The Realists''. Just read a great quote made by FDG about it:
7w6 are better with people/more friendly and mentally quicker/all over the place. 7w8s are kind of meaner but in a sufficiently endearing way (they're still 7) and their thinking is a bit more grounded, but sometimes slower. 7w6 has also larger mood swings, thus it can more easily appear really happy or somewhat bitchy. 7w8 is rarely as bubbly as 7w6, however they (we) will also try to never get our emotions down.
like compare yusuke to snow from FFXIII.
Didn't play. Maybe someday. :D

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What kind of 7 refuses to show emotion?
7s are in the head thread, so they aren't supposed to be very emotional, specially if thinking type. Also, 7w8s usually like to play badass.
You could be right, I was considering 7 as well, but he's not exactly optimistic, scattered or bubbly like you'd expect from a 7
Actually 7w8s are called ''The Realists''. Just read a great quote made by FDG about it:
7w6 are better with people/more friendly and mentally quicker/all over the place. 7w8s are kind of meaner but in a sufficiently endearing way (they're still 7) and their thinking is a bit more grounded, but sometimes slower. 7w6 has also larger mood swings, thus it can more easily appear really happy or somewhat bitchy. 7w8 is rarely as bubbly as 7w6, however they (we) will also try to never get our emotions down.
like compare yusuke to snow from FFXIII.
Didn't play. Maybe someday. :D

Thunderbringer

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
What kind of 7 refuses to show emotion? Actually, that could have something to do with their connection to 1. You could be right, I was considering 7 as well, but he's not exactly optimistic, scattered or bubbly like you'd expect from a 7, like compare yusuke to snow from FFXIII.

Yeah, it's a great anime, I'm hooked.

Oh, and I might as well do FFXIII while I'm here, it's story is basically an anime in itself, lol.

Lightning - 8
Fang - 3
Snow - 7
Hope - 5
Vanille - 9
Sazh - 6

Lightning - 8w7
Fang - 8w7
Snow - 3w2
Hope - 6w5
Vanille - 7w6
Sazh - 6w7

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lightning - 8w7
Fang - 8w7
Snow - 3w2
Hope - 6w5
Vanille - 7w6
Sazh - 6w7

Ooo, alright, I agree with most of this.

But, I still think Snow is a 7, his image isn't catered for other people, he just idealizes life, wants to enjoy everything. Always thinking about future possibilities and enjoying himself rather than just doing things.

As a group that would be 6, 6, 7, 7, 8, 8. :huh:

Thunderbringer

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Ooo, alright, I agree with most of this.

But, I still think Snow is a 7, his image isn't catered for other people, he just idealizes life, wants to enjoy everything. Always thinking about future possibilities and enjoying himself rather than just doing things.

As a group that would be 6, 6, 7, 7, 8, 8. :huh:

I guess 7 works for him. Thinking about it, no self-respecting 3 would talk about how heroic they are 24/7.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Castle in the Sky
Sheeta: INFP 9w1 Sx/Sp
Pazu: ISFP 6w7 Sx/Sp
Pazu's Boss: ESTJ 8w7 So/Sp
Dola: ESTP 8w7 So/Sx
General: ESTJ 8w7 So/Sx
Muska: INTJ 5w4 Sp/Sx

Turtledove

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Out of sheer laziness to look for it on this thread, has anyone typed any of the characters from the One Piece series? It's been a long time since I've seen it.

ctang15

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
4w5
Does anime-styled webcomics count? I'll list one anyway (besides, they're already selling it in print, so I guess it counts as manga now):

Red String:

Miharu Ogawa: ESFP
Reika Matsuo: ISFP
Fuuko Akimoto: INFJ
Kazuo Fujiwara: ISFJ
Eiji Hayashihara: ISTP
Makoto Yosue: ESFP?
Hanae Niijima: ENFP
Mr. Arata: ESTJ
Norio Igarashi: ENFP
Kenta Fujiwara: ISTJ?

Ukon

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Perfect thread to show my pointless searching that I was doing for 3 months for the characters of Hetalia. Yes, I spent 3 months carefully going over their personalities just so I could be the most accurate. By the way, they are the personifications of countries, built together by stereotypes, so I'm using their country names.

The Axis--

Italy: ESFP with a somewhat developed N
Germany: ISTJ
Japan: ISFJ

The Allies--

America: ENTP
England: British Gentleman Some sort of SJ, that's all I could assume
France: ESFP
Russia: Unhealthy!ENFJ
China: ENTJ...? I can't really determine him all too well.
Canada: IxFP of some sort

The Nordics--
Denmark: ENXP
Norway: INTJ
Finland: ISFJ
Sweden: INFJ
Iceland: INTP
Sealand (since he's Sweden's child): EXFP. He's a little kid so it's hard to type him.
Ladonia: ENTP? He's not called the Internet Micronation for nothing.

The Baltics--

Estonia: ENTP
Latvia: I have no clue. The whole "sensitive" thing he has going on is said to just be out of habit because of Mama Russia. For now, though, I'll say he's an Introverted Judger.
Lithuania: ENFJ

And the lovely ladies, who I hate to group together by what's in their pants but it's easier that way. ;;

Hungary: ENFJ
Ukraine: ISFX
Seychelles: EXFP. Quite frankly, I think she's neither N nor S.
Liechtenstein: ISFP

I can't type Belgium, aside from being an E and an F. She just didn't have much of anything to go by. And I know I missed about...What, 46 other characters? These were the only ones I did research on, I'm sorry! I tried my best.
Bonus!Austria: Sheldon Cooper ISTJ to the max.

ebrietas

Persona 4:
Yuu Narukami: ISTP
I think he's more of an ISTJ

Yosuke: ISFP
Nah, Yosuke is pretty outgoing and decides with head. ESTP then.

Chie: ESFP
This one is right.

Yukiko: INFP
I don't think she's disorganized, relaxed, care-free, procastinating etc. So an INFJ.

Kanji: INFP
I think he focuses on present more and is not very abstract or theoretical, so ISFP.

Rise: ESFJ
Either that or ENFJ

Naoto: INTJ
True.

Teddie: ENFP
Agreed.

Nanako: ISFP
ISFJ also fits her.

Doujima: ISTJ
Agreed.

Adachi: ESTP
He's ENTP, doesn't focus on present very much and is very complicated, abstract thinker.

I've also typed Persona 3 characters:
Yukari: ESFJ
Junpei: ESFP
Akihiko: ISTP
Mitsuru: ENTJ
Fuuka: INFP
Aegis: ISFJ
Shinjiro: ISTP
Ken: ISFJ
Takaya: ENTP
Jin: INTP
Chidori: INFJ
Ikutsuki: ENTJ
Metis: INTJ
Elizabeth: INTP or INFP

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've changed my mind about Marik from Yugioh.
he is not an 8, he is a 6w7 Sx/So. in fact, he's a lot like [MENTION=5356]Speed Gavroche[/MENTION] gone bad

ebrietas

Hourou Musuko
Nitori: INFP
Takatsuki: ENFP
Chiba: INFJ
Ariga: ISFP
Sasa: ESFP
Sarashina: ENFP
Nitori Maho: ENFJ
Suehiro Anna: INTJ
Yoshino: INFP or ISFP
Saori: INTJ
Makoto: ISFJ
Chizuru: ESFP
Maho: ESFJ
Anna: ENFJ

Can anyone type some characters from anime of current season?

I tried to type Sakamichi no Apollon characters, but it was kinda hard.
Kaoru: INTJ
Sentaro: ESFP
Ritsuko: ISFJ or INFJ
Yurika: ISFJ

Also Uchuu Kyoudai
Mutta: ISTJ or INTJ
Hibito: ESFJ or ESFP

Last edited:
MBTI Type
INFP
Nabari No Ou

Miharu Rokujo: ISTP or ISFP
Yoite: ISFP
Raimei Shimizu: ESFJ
Koichi Aizawa: ENFJ
Gau Meguro: ENFP
Hanabusa Seki: ESFJ
Raikou Shimizu: INxJ?
Tobari Durandal Kumohira: Exxx

Just because I'm extremely bored...

Miharu: Phlegmatic
Yoite: Melancholy-Phlegmatic
Raimei: Sanguine-Choleric
Koichi: Sanguine
Gau: Sanguine-Choleric
Hanabusa: Sanguine or Supine
Raikou: Phlegmatic
Tobari: Choleric

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Probably been done ages ago but

Shinobu Sensui from Yu Yu Hakusho: INFJ 1w2 gone wrong!

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Has no one done the Silver fang dogs?