• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
yay nerdy thread! love it. sailor moon time.

I don't know what the hell I'm thinking, but I'll type the Sailor Scouts.

Usagi - ENFP
Ami - INTJ (with a soft core, but she was a Thinker)
Rei - ENTJ
Makoto - ISFP
Minako - ENFP
Chibiusa - ENFP
Setsuna - INFJ
Michiru - ENFJ
Haruka - ISTP
Hotaru - INFP

i was going to do the same thing, so glad we are on the same page :D

and what a great excuse to go watch some sailor moon.

usagi - ESFP
  • ENFP ran through my mind too, but the first thing that tipped me toward ESFP was that she seems more... up front and... normal? than the average ENFP (lol). she also doesn't really strike me as a theory person - i would imagine if she were Ne dom, she'd be thinking a lotttt about her future and what all could happen - but she's really very present-focused. her strongest point is how open she is to everyone and how self-sacrificing for those she cares about. she's chronically late too lol.
ami - ISTJ
  • she's a tacital genius, and is definitely introverted and J - she follows through. always prompt and deferentially polite. she's always scanning data and using gadgets, and then using logic to plan. INTJ seems more interested in their own opinion, while ami is very loyal, very much about using her logic and data to help the group. she won't always share it right away, but that's because she waits for others to finish first.
rei - ENTJ
  • rei's first function is unquestionably N - one of her strongest points is her intuition. she is very outgoing, so Ne. she's also stubborn and feisty, and naturally takes charge. she gets frustrated with usagi's occasional flakiness, but every once in a blue moon will let the audience see a bit of a sentimental side for usagi or mamoru. unlike usagi, she obviously can put aside emotions to do her duty, and keeps up with her responsibilities as a temple priestess.
mina - ENFP
  • she's very much like usagi, but has more of a future orientation. she's a good leader because, as haruka puts it, she unites people. she's pretty aware of when her silliness is acceptable and when to get down to business, and is sometimes quite the inspirer/go-get-em-tiger speechgiver.
makoto - ISFP
  • friendly, gentle, and generous, but very independent, strong and a fighter underneath. she's very much a protector, as well as a culinary artist. she wants to be a homemaker and is an excellent cook, but she also practices martial arts and generally kicks ass when others are in danger
hotaru - INFP
  • in one word, hotaru is mysterious. she's quiet, empathetic, and a gifted healer. at one point surprises her family by filling up her usually-dark room with countless hanging lanterns. she also harbors the power to bring the "silence" and destroy the universe. typical INFP, no? ;)
michiru - INFJ
  • like rei, one of michiru's strongest functions is definitely intuition, but i suspect hers is Ni. it's better at foretelling the future than rei's. her emotion, as she channels it through art and music, is obviously deeply moving. she is very sophisticated and reserved. she expresses sorrow that she may have to hurt others or sacrifice herself but is fiercly dedicated to protecting the princess and saving the world for the greater good.
haruka - ESTP
  • a racecar driver, haruka is always talking about the rush of the wind and other sensory details. she's quiet when she's reflecting and analyzing (Ti), but has a penchant for teasing pretty girls. she's not very feely, though michiru points out that she's more true to her emotion than she realizes (i think she's a quieter-than-normal E). i also suspect she's more of a P, a rule bender if you will
setsuna - INTJ
  • quiet and serious, setsuna also harbors the most deadly power of all the senshi. doesn't that just seem so INTJ? :D
rini/chibiusa - ENFP
  • curious, adorable, and manipulative

i'd love if anyone wants to affirm or debate these, i got really into it!

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
Cowboy Bebop

Spike - ISTP
Jet - ISTJ
Faye - ESTP
Ed - ENTP

Vicious - INTJ
Julia - Don't know

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Cowboy Bebop(with enneagram and big five)

Spike - ISTP 9w8 RCUEI
Jet - ISTJ 6w5 SCOAI
Faye - ESTP 3w4 SCUEN
Ed - ENTP 7w6 SCUAI
Vicious - INTJ 1w9 RLOEI

DawnBreak

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Speed Grapher

Tatsumi Saiga-ISTP
Kagura Tenozu-ISFP
Chouji Suitengu-INFJ
Hibari Ginza-ESTP
Shinsen Tenozu-ENTJ

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Death Note

Yagami Light: INTJ 1w2 RCOEI
L: INTP 5w4 RCUEI
Mello: ENFP 8w7 SLUEI
Misa Misa: ESFP 3w4 SLUAN
Near: INTJ 5w6 RCxEI
Ryuk: ESTP 7w8 SCUEI
Chief Yagami-ISTJ 6w5 RCOAN
Matsuda- ESFP 2w3 SCUAN
Teru Mikami- ISTJ 1w9 RLOEN
Aaizawa- ESTJ 8w7 SCOEN

DawnBreak

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Elfen Lied
Lucy-INFJ/Nyu-ESFP
Kohta-ISFJ
Yuka-ESFJ
Mayu-INFP
Nana-ISFP
Kurama-INTJ
Bando-ISTP
Director Kakuzawa-ENTJ
Dr. Kakuzawa-ENTP
Mariko-ESFP

Harold Saxon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Lucy-INFJ/Nyu-ESFP

Erm, in what way does Lucy even remotely display an Fe strong enough to be auxiliary, or any sort of N function for that matter? I'm reasonably certain she's a mentally disturbed ISFP, given that she is indeed overly emotional, in an Fi sense rather than an Fe one.

Additionally, is Nyu not more of an introvert - an ISFP of a very different (that is to say, reasonably sane) sort? ESFP for her is indeed quite plausible, but I'm simply not seeing any extroversion or Se-dominance.

Srho

MBTI Type
INFX
Zatch Bell (don't know if anyone's done this, but I will):
Kiyo = INTP
Zatch = INFP
Tia = INFJ
Naomi = ESTP
Ponygon = ESFP
Kanchome = ESFJ/possibly some N

Srho

MBTI Type
INFX
Digimon Adventure:
Tai = ENFJ
Matt = INFJ
Sora = INFJ
Agumon = ISFP
Izzy = INTP
Joe = ISxJ
Mimi = ESFx

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Arguments for Heero being either INTJ or ISTP?

Reserved and Serious but Concrete in language. ISTx. I would say ISTP because the "agenda" part is missing. Does he have any goals?

One Day

MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
Eikichi Onizuka - ESFP
Azusa Fuyutsuki - ISFJ
Hiroshi Uchiyamada (the principle) - ESTJ
Noboru Yoshikawa - INFJ
Anko Uehara - ESTP
Kunio Murai - ESFJ
Tomoko Nomura - INFP
Miyabi Aizawa - ENTJ
Urumi Kanzaki - INTP
Yoshito Kikuchi - INTJ

I don't really watch much anime anymore so I'll just make a re-analysis on an old post.

Eikichi Onizuka - ESFP
Azusa Fuyutsuki - ISFJ
Hiroshi Uchiyamada - ESTJ
Noboru Yoshikawa - INFP
Anko Uehara - ESFP
Kunio Murai - ESFJ
Tomoko Nomura - INFP
Miyabi Aizawa - INTJ
Urumi Kanzaki - ISTP
Yoshito Kikuchi - INTP

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't really watch much anime anymore so I'll just make a re-analysis on an old post.

Eikichi Onizuka - ESFP

Don't really understand where the F is. ESTP.

Miyabi Aizawa - INTJ
don't understand where the N is. she's one of the bully girls, yes?

Urumi Kanzaki - ISTP
one of the more interesting characters so I remember this one. I don't understand where the S is. INFJ probably.lazy and all but I remember her massive insight on the mentality of people which really is Ni Fe.

Yoshito Kikuchi - INTP
seems more INTJ.

-----

Bleach:

Ulquiorra: INTP. I used to dawdle around IxTx but the "why's" and how he analyzes Orihime's actions every time she does an anomaly and "If I opened your skull, will I see this 'soul'?" thing made me think of INTP.

Ichigo: ISTP.

so yeah, we have an IxTP fight wherein Ichigo just tells Ulquiorra to "shut it" when Ulq rambles about the contradictories in 'human cooperation'.

One Day

MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
Don't really understand where the F is. ESTP.

Could be either way.

don't understand where the N is. she's one of the bully girls, yes?

ISTJ could possibly work considering all her plans to "terrorize" the teachers were the result of some tragic past involving her former teacher (Si+Fi?). Still, her ability to foresee how all her plans will turn out and how she always came up with a brand new scheme to get rid of Onizuka makes me lean more toward INTJ.

one of the more interesting characters so I remember this one. I don't understand where the S is. INFJ probably.lazy and all but I remember her massive insight on the mentality of people which really is Ni Fe.

ISTP's also have Ni and Fe. Overall she seemed to be very in the moment and just wanted to have fun instead of being constantly used as some sort of tool by her mother. I also think the psychological trauma from the elementary school incident and her mother's general coldness towards her resulted in very destructive use of her tertiary and inferior functions like how she attempted to commit suicide just to see if Onizuka would actually save her.

seems more INTJ.

Still unsure about this one so maybe.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISTJ could possibly work considering all her plans to "terrorize" the teachers were the result of some tragic past involving her former teacher (Si+Fi?). Still, her ability to foresee how all her plans will turn out and how she always came up with a brand new scheme to get rid of Onizuka makes me lean more toward INTJ.

And the Te? I don't remember her much but wasn't she so driven by emotions?

ISTP's also have Ni and Fe. Overall she seemed to be very in the moment and just wanted to have fun instead of being constantly used as some sort of tool by her mother. I also think the psychological trauma from the elementary school incident and her mother's general coldness towards her resulted in very destructive use of her tertiary and inferior functions like how she attempted to commit suicide just to see if Onizuka would actually save her.
I don't think it's realistic for ISTP's to use their Ni and Fe so efficiently. Manifestation of Ti-Se is also missing.

One Day

MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
And the Te? I don't remember her much but wasn't she so driven by emotions?

Te could be seen in her ability to organize and make sure all her plans worked efficiently. Everything the other students attempted to do to get rid of the teachers were the result of her ideas and directions. I think the best example I recall is the whole school field trip money embezzlement thing she managed to set up in order to frame Onizuka. This all actually makes her sound more E than I so now I'm confused on that divide again...

Also F doesn't automatically mean driven by emotions.

I don't think it's realistic for ISTP's to use their Ni and Fe so efficiently. Manifestation of Ti-Se is also missing.

Urumi wasn't a very realistic character to begin with. She had a 200 IQ and could understand college level math at 5 years old plus the fact that she's psychologically disturbed. It wouldn't be that much of a stretch for her to have the ability to analyze people's behavior and manipulate it however she wants. When she's the most comfortable (like around Onizuka or her friends) she appears very laid back and enjoys going out to have fun just for the sake of it. Even all the elaborate pranks she makes seems to be only because she's bored which IMO sounds a lot like Ti-Se.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Full Metal Alchemist:

Ed - INTJ
Al - INFP
Winry - ESFP
Armstrong - ENFJ
Havoc - ISFP
Riza Hawkeye - ISTJ
Roy - ENTJ
Hughes - ENFP
Mei Chan - ENFP
Ling - ENTP
Ran Fan - ISFJ
Father - INTJ
Izumi - IsTP
Hohenheim - INTP
Sheska - INFP
Rose - ESFJ
Scar - ISTJ
Shou Tucker - INTP
Kimblee - ESTP
Olivier - ENTJ
Envy - ESTP
Greed - ESTP
Lust - ENFP
Pride - ENTJ
Sloth - ISFJ

That's what I thought.

I thought Ed might be ENTP, I was thinking he was definitely an Ne dom after hearing this:

Ed: You know something, whoever invented stew is great. It even has milk in it, and it still tastes so good.

Al: What do you mean by that?

Ed: The idea of sticking milk into vegetable soup is amazing. A scientist needs those kinds of leaps of imagination, too.

Al: Maybe you’re right.

Ed: Sure I am! I’m sure a leap of imagination is what we need for human transmutation, too.

But now that I think a little about it, that could equally be Ni like, so INTJ.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi- ENTP, 7w8 sx/sp
Kyon- ENFP, 6w5 sx/so
Mikuru- ISFP, 9w1 sx/so
Yuki- ISTJ, 6w5 sp/so
Itsuki- INFJ, 9w8 so/sx

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^I would think Kyon is an INFP.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I typed him an E based on the fact that I suspect he actually suppresses his Ne -- and if you examine his thought process it's really all over the place regardless. That, and he appears to have a fairly developed Te. He's always the one asking (inside his head of course) "What the fuck? how does this even work?" whenever Haruhi makes one of her crazy and ill-thought-out schemes.

INFP is a very good guess though. Better than the usual ISTJ.