• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

KDude

I think Jet is actually more ISFJ. he's a sweet guy really :D

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hm... yeah, I can see Inuyasha as an ISTP. But I always thought Koga might be one too. Yay or nay?

Yeah, both of them are probably ISTPs, I haven't watched Inuyasha in years.

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think Jet is actually more ISFJ. he's a sweet guy really :D

Well at first I though he was an ISTJ, but then I thought he seems in the middle when it comes to introversion and extroversion. Spike is usually the quietest person with them(sleeping alot too lol), while Faye is obviously extroverted, so he seems in the middle compared to Spike and Faye's personality.

He seems very objective to me even though he has a caring side, he seems more Te than Fe, that's why I typed him xSTJ.

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, both of them are probably ISTPs, I haven't watched Inuyasha in years.

Funny they never get along. Weirder that I have more of an affinity towards Koga's character. Inuyasha is bratty to me. I actually feel the same way towards an male ISFJ friend I have as I do with Inuyasha. But I don't necessarily think he's an ISFJ... But I will say male ISFJs are damn hard to type :p

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Funny they never get along. Weirder that I have more of an affinity towards Koga's character. Inuyasha is bratty to me. I actually feel the same way towards an male ISFJ friend I have as I do with Inuyasha. But I don't necessarily think he's an ISFJ... But I will say male ISFJs are damn hard to type :p

Inuyasha's always trying to play up on the bad boy, devil may care persona and he's usually too embarrassed to admit his true feelings to Kagome, so they both end up arguing with each other for half the show sometimes.

Harold Saxon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Love Hina:

Keitaro Urashima: INFP
Naru Narusegawa: ESFJ
Mutsumi Otohime: INFP
Shinobu Maehara: ISFJ
Motoko Aoyama: ISTJ
Kaolla Su: ENTP
Mitsune "Kitsune" Konno: ESTP
Haruka Urashima: ISTP
Hinata Urashima: INFJ
Noriyasu Seta: INTP
Sarah McDougal: ESTP
Kanako Urashima: ISFJ (of an... erm... very different sort to Shinobu)
Kentaro Sakata: ENTJ

Harold Saxon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
GunGrave:

Brandon Heat/Beyond the Grave: ISFP
Harry MacDowell: ENTJ
Balladbird Lee: INTJ
Bob Poundmax: ESFP
Bunji Kugashira: ISTJ
Bear Walken: ISTJ
Sherry Walken: ESFJ
Maria: ISFJ
Big Daddy: INFJ
Mika Asagi: ISFP
Dr. Tokioka: INTP
Tokioka (the butler): ISFJ
Blood War: ESTP
Cannon Vulcan: INTJ

DawnBreak

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Black Cat(Manga):
Train Heartnet-ENTP
Sven Volfied-ISTJ
Eve-INFP
Rinslet Walker-ESTP

Sephiria Arks-ENTJ
Belze Rochefort-ISTJ
Jenos Hazard-ENFP
Baldorais Fangini-ISTP
Nizer Bruckhimer-ESFP

Creed Diskenth-ENFJ
Shiki-INTP
Echidna Paras-INFJ
Charden Flamberg-INTJ
Kyoko-ESFP

Idioteque

How about Katsuhiro Otomo's Akira? It's been awhile since I read it but here are my guesses:

Kaneda: ESTP
Tetsuo: ISFP
Kei: INFJ
Colonel: ESTJ? ENTJ? INTJ?
Lady Miyako: INFJ
Keisuke: ESFP
Kaori: ISFJ
Joker: ISTP

Colombe Gris

MBTI Type
INTJ
Just putting in my own thoughts on the Inuyasha characters....

On Sesshoumaru: I think his situation is more complex than simply being an INTJ. I personally believe his character arc is his development from ISTJ to INTJ; he goes from living rigidly by the external value system of youkai "society" (humans as companions= weakness, hanyous are scum) to fostering his own personal value system (taking in Rin, utilizing Tenseiga). Also, Sesshomaru early in the series is very reluctant to go about things in an innovative way- he can't see the possible uses for Tenseiga, he goes after Tetsusaiga over and over and can't seem to see the more beneficial ways of cultivating power, etc. However, by the end of the manga he's more willing to be creative about developing his Meidou attack.

Kikyou- really confounds me. How would one characterize her either post-claypot or while she was really alive? She's an I for sure, very reserved and unobtainable.

Inuyasha- SP for sure, and definitely not ESFP. XSTP seems most likely, but I'm kind of intrigued by ISFP. The question really is if an ISFP could come across like Inuyasha considering the environment/background/influence of demon traits. If Inuyasha was essentially abandoned, disgraced, and forced to live alone all his life, the hardening of his personality would be a natural result. The best evidence for ISFP, I think, is that when it comes right down to it, Inuyasha uses his feelings, rather than logical processes, to make decisions. Naraku and other demons use this strategy countless times to goad him during the series. The Kikyou-Inuyasha-Kagome love triangle is so difficult to work out because Inuyasha can't pull back and assess the situation.

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
GENSHIKEN:

Mitsunori Kugayama - xxxp
Sasahara- isfp?
Kousaka- ????
Kasukabe - xstj
Madarame - xntp?
Tanaka - xnfp
Ohno - ixfp
Ogiue - ixxj
Kuchiki - esxp

coconutcrabz54

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Has anyone done NODAME CANTABILE. Here's what i think:

Chiaki-I(S/N)TJ
Nodame-ISFP

Streseman-ESFP
Mine-ENFP
Kuroki-INFJ
Miki-INTJ

Masumi-ESFJ
Sakura-ISFJ
Frank-ESFJ
Tanya-ENF(J or P)
Rui Son-(I or E)STJ
Yunlong Li-INTP
Saiko-INFP
Elise-ESTJ

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
why does everyone post types without any analysis?

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
why does everyone post types without any analysis?

The analysis is just pointless, the whole of MBTI is relative to your perspective of the system. You can't argue perspective, just take other peoples typings as an estimate to your own I guess...

Colombe Gris

MBTI Type
INTJ
Analysis isn't pointless at all. It allows for your perceptions of other people's types to have some credibility or connection to reality. (Even when ascribing said types to fictional characters...)

Havane

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Analysis isn't pointless at all. It allows for your perceptions of other people's types to have some credibility or connection to reality. (Even when ascribing said types to fictional characters...)

I agree with this. Analysis and assessment is, for the most part, never pointless. Honestly, the only reason I don't give an explanation as to why I've given a character a certain type is because of laziness. It's easier if you're typing one or two characters, but when you're typing nearly all of the characters in a series, it's a lot of work. However, I think that we should all try to do it more often. I prefer knowing the reasoning behind someone's viewpoint.