• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Anyway, the Noah Clan. Millenium Earl, he's really, Really good at manipulating people's emotions in order to get them to call back their loved ones (As Akuma), and generally misanthropic. He's the head of the Noah clan and appears to be decidedly intelligent, more likely than not derived from the thousands of years he's spent alive. (It's been said he doesn't 'reincarnate' that is, his specific Noah's role isn't passed on to someone else, this implies immortality in some way.) He's also responsible for the organization of the vast majority of anti-exorcist factions, and can control EVERY single Akuma from a distance, and see through their eyes if he wants to.

Thanks. I think he was one of the earlier introduced characters.

Extrovert is obvious. But I think we need personality information not ability/ historical information. This is for all characters.

From my vague memories, ENTP?

Road Kamelot, She appears fairly young, though I can't exactly place her age. She seems to be less misanthropic than the other members of the Noah Clan, as shown through her attraction to Allen Walker, though she isn't above messing with other exorcists and humans in general, implying that this may be an attraction to the 14th. Either way, she definitely isn't as brutal as the others, though she's still messed up.

she's pretty strange. INTP?

Tyki Mikk, He's kind of bipolar, though generally relaxed in any event. He uses his ability to appear human to live as a human, and doesn't really seem to harbor any personal feelings against humans. He's somewhat manipulative, since he's essentially stringing along everyone he meets as a human. His epithet (Or whatever those titles mean) is 'Pleasure' implying that his 'relaxed' appearance is due to hedonism.
Lolz, INTJ?

Skinn Boric, he's basically a raging beast with a sweet-tooth. He's passionately misanthropic, though he isn't the type that would defy the Earl's orders, most likely out of fear of the Earl. When around the Noah Clan, he's fairly reserved, not doing much aside from eating enough sugar to set off a rocket with Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP, bodily energy. Side note, he reminds me of L when he's quiet.)
Seems like an ISTJ. SJ because "he isn't the type that would defy the Earl's orders, most likely out of fear of the Earl." Fear is only a small factor, if he's not doing anything, not even thinking, to move away from this strict tradition then he's probably an SJ.

IxTx because "he's fairly reserved". so ISTJ.

ISTJ is the archetype mean muscular ogre. (See Shrek)

JasDevi. Also known as Jasdero and David. These two are pretty comical, and act like they're one person, (I'd post a spoiler link here, but I don't know how.) As such, I'm filing them as one. They're the butt-end of virtually all assignments, basically the idiots you need in any group, in spite of their fighting capability. I can't say much about their personality, due to the fact that most of their screen-time is comprised of comic relief. I listed them as 'ESFJ' due to their epithet, 'Bonds'.

ExxJ?

Invisiblemonkey

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Due to a lack of smoothness, here's my analyses of the Gotei 13 Captains. I don't know
as much about the Lieutenants (Vice-Captains) so I won't post them.
Gernyuusai Shigekuni Yamamoto(Yama-jii): ESTJ
Soi Fon: ISTJ
Gin Ichimaru(For completeness, despite betrayal): ESTP
Retsu Unohana: ISFJ
Sosuke Aizen(Same Reason as Ichimaru):INTJ(ENTJ?)
Byakuya Kuchiki: ISTJ
Sajin Komamura: ISFJ (ISFP?)
Shunsui Kyoraku: ESFP
Kaname Tosen(Same Reason as Aizen): ISTJ?(IxTx)
Toshio Hitsugaya: ISTJ
Kenpachi Zaraki: ESTP
Mayuri Kurotsuchi: INTP
Jushiro Ukitake: ESFJ
I know that I listed quite a few ISTJs, but they just seem that way due to valuing a normal, stable environment and doing little else than 'sticking to the rules' and such.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Detective Conan/Case Closed

1. Conan Edogawa/Shinichi Kudo - ENTP
2. Ran Mouri - ISFJ
3. Kogoro Mouri - ESTP
4. Dr. Hiroshi Agasa - INFP
5. Shiho Miyano - INTJ
6. Eri Kisaki - ENTJ
7. Heiji Hattori - ENTP
8. Inspector Megure - IxTJ

Invisiblemonkey

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Why an Extrovert for Yamamoto? Good people skills. In short, he can lead an entire, formal military organization. Why Sensor and Extrovert for Ichimaru? He's simple. He doesn't get strung along by the cliches often associated with anime and manga (Hence, S. See: Recent Chapters.) and seems to have an ExxP looseness about his actions and attitude. As for why I'm typing Mayuri as an INTP, it's because he doesn't seem to have enough regard for social interaction or the people around him to be an ENTP. He really doesn't view the world as much more than something to be researched, analyzed, dissected, you name it. Especially his lack of regard for someone he calls his daughter. In the end, he doesn't seem to do much in regards to others, or enjoy social interaction enough to be an E. I realize that I'm borderline stealth-insulting myself. However, I'll admit: I don't like social interaction in person, most of the time.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why an Extrovert for Yamamoto? Good people skills. In short, he can lead an entire, formal military organization.

I don't believe an Introvert can't do the same. My reasons to thinking is he's an introvert is simple: how much talking does he do?

Chunes

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Code Geass:

Lelouch: Either INTP or INTJ. Even though he's quite the contingency planner, he still doesn't quite come off J to me. *shrug*

Suzaku: I/ENFP.

C.C.: INFJ. Is there really any question?

Nunnally: INFP. Again, is there really any question?

Kallen: ESTP.

Rolo: he gives me an INTJ vibe, much moreso than Lelouch.

Milly: ESFJ.

Sayoko: ISTJ with a flair for romance, perhaps?

Shirley: ESFP.

Nina: Damn, is she hard to type. I could go with any INxx, really.

Tohdo: ISTJ

Jeremiah: I get an ENTJ vibe from him

Kaguya: ENFJ

Schneizel: I could go with ENFJ or ENTJ, possibly even ENTP.

Cornelia: ESTJ

Euphie: ENFP, possibly INFP.

Lloyd: INTP

Xingke: ISTJ

Mao: Some kind of NF. XD

Edit: Ooh! Some people have had a go at it already. Fun to see how it stacks up. :)

Ragingkatsuki said:
Lelouch Lamperouge - INTJ
Nunnally Lamperouge - INFJ
C.C. - INTP
Shirley Fenette - ESFJ
Kururugi Suzaku - ISTJ
Kallen Stadtfeld - ESTP
Rolo Lamperouge - ISFP
Viletta Nu - ENTJ
Kaname Ohgi - ISFJ
Milly Ashford - ENTP
Jeremiah Gottwald - ESTJ
Charles Di Britannia - ENTJ
Cornelia Li Britannia - ENTJ
Schneizel El Britannia - ENTJ
Marianne Vi Britannia - ENTP
Euphemia Li Britannia - ENFJ

Seems pretty solid to me except Suzaku I vehemently disagree. He is no T. People seem to mess up Suzaku's motives all the time, so it's no wonder that he might come off as 'loyal.' But that's not it at all. Lelouch and Suzaku are your classic ends vs. means clash. T vs. F. So he is definitely an F. I/E it's hard to say, but he does come off rather I, and he's.. just no S. Whether he's a J or P is really up in the air but I tend toward P. I also think Nunnally is no J at all. It's so obvious to me.. I'm not sure how anyone could think otherwise.

Your pick for Rolo is interesting. I would say INTJ, but ISFP doesn't really rub me the wrong way too badly. I also happen to think Charles is ENFJ rather than ENTJ based on the philosophy of what he was trying to accomplish. And Euphie.. There's just no getting more P than her.

Space Oddity said:
My take on some of the Code Geass characters...

Lelouch Lamperouge - INTJ
Kururugi Suzaku - INFJ (I fairly doubt the ISTJ - his 'sticking to the rules' is just superficial; to me, he appears to be as skilled a manipulator/visionary as Lelouch is, which points to Ni, but uses opposite methods, which points to Fe. I think the INTJ-INFJ would also fit into the idea of 'contrast' characters (something along the lines of 'so similar, and yet so different'), which they clearly are.)
Nunnally Lamperouge - INFP (I believe her actions are led by Fi, not Fe; unlike her brother, she's not a manipulator in the slightest, she's a natural 'peaceful-minded' peacemaker, and doesn't interfere until her values are violated; I also believe that the INTJ-INFP pairing feels very 'older sibling-younger sibling'.)
C.C. - I'd say she's the hardest to type, because she lived and suffered so long it must have had a substantial effect on her personality. Judging from her behaviour in the flashback episodes and a some important moments in her present behaviour, I'd guess she is originally an ENFP. (Even if she does resemble an INTP now, I see it is a manifestation of the saying 'Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.' I just don't see the INTP in her 'I want to be loved!' Geass.)
Cornelia Li Britannia - ESTJ (the ETJ is obvious, but I see her rather as an S than N; she is the conservative one here, more of a 'doer' than a strategist, the archetypal 'iron lady' with hidden warmth inside. I can see her and Nunnally as sort of counterparts.)
Euphemia Li Britannia - ENFJ (originally I thought ENFP, but after more observation of ENFJ individuals I can definitely see that She also makes a different kind of a counterpart to Nunnally - they have the same goals and passions, but Euphemia is the 'expressive, pronounced' Fe one, while Nunnally is the 'quiet power' Fi one.)
Schneizel El Britannia - ENTJ
Anya - INTP (reserved, inconspicous, queer person with very smart questions and observations)
Gino - ENxP
Lloyd - ENTP
Cecile - ISFJ
Shirley Fenette - ESFJ
Kallen Stadtfeld - ESTP

I can't buy INFJ for Suzaku for the simple reason that if you've ever known an INFJ in real life they are vastly more like Lelouch than him. I just can't see him being a J at all.

I can go with your reasoning for Euphie, but I think that's just the difference between an INFP and an ENFP, not the J/P. The rest are more or less solid from my perspective. :)

Harold Saxon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Lelouch: Either INTP or INTJ. Even though he's quite the contingency planner, he still doesn't quite come off J to me. *shrug*

INTJ (Lelouch vi Britannia), masked as an ENTP (Lelouch Lamperouge), masked as an ENTJ (Zero).

Chunes said:

A definite INFJ. He's as far from a P as one can be.

Chunes said:

You're certainly correct here.

Chunes said:
Nunnally: INFP. Again, is there really any question?

None whatsoever, she's certainly INFP.

Chunes said:

She occasionally comes off as an F, but I'm inclined to agree with this assessment.

Chunes said:

Oh no, Rolo is not an N. He's clearly ISTJ.

Chunes said:
Milly: ESFJ.

Most certainly.

Chunes said:
Sayoko: ISTJ with a flair for romance, perhaps?

Yes, I agree here.

Chunes said:

I think she's most likely ISFP, personally. She doesn't seem the extroverted sort, and definitely is an Fi-dominant (as opposed to ESFP's Se-dominant, something she is far from).

Chunes said:

INTP, definitely.

Chunes said:
Tohdo: ISTJ

I entirely agree.

Chunes said:
Jeremiah: I get an ENTJ vibe from him

ESTJ, albeit a crazy and unstable one.

Chunes said:
Kaguya: ENFJ

Agreed.

Chunes said:
Schneizel: I could go with ENFJ or ENTJ, possibly even ENTP.

He's an ENTJ - the F bit is largely an act.

Chunes said:
Cornelia: ESTJ

Correct.

Chunes said:
Euphie: ENFP, possibly INFP.

No, I'd guess ENFJ. She's too decisive, deliberate, and expressive to be a P. Her general sugary sweetness is rather close to the typical ENFP stereotype, though.

Chunes said:

Ah yes, Lloyd is what happens when INTP goes terribly wrong. :tongue:

Chunes said:
Xingke: ISTJ

Yes.

Chunes said:
Mao: Some kind of NF. XD

I'd guess a severely mentally disturbed INFP, myself.

Let's also add these two:

Charles zi Britannia: ENTJ
V.V.: INTJ

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
...Suzaku? NF? What are you all drinking? Suzaku would kill his closest friend for the sake of properly following the rules. He would even end his own life for the rules. He believes that the future will be good if you stick to the rules. SJ to quite a sad extreme. He is not personal in what he does at all. No emotional value towards anyone when it comes to sticking with the rules. He is with the authority no matter how bad the authority is.

Makes him an ISTJ.

Harold Saxon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
...Suzaku? NF? What are you all drinking? Suzaku would kill his closest friend for the sake of properly following the rules. He would even end his own life for the rules. He believes that the future will be good if you stick to the rules. SJ to quite a sad extreme. He is not personal in what he does at all. No emotional value towards anyone when it comes to sticking with the rules. He is with the authority no matter how bad the authority is.

Makes him an ISTJ.

You seem to be focusing on his actions rather than his thoughts, a common mistake. Suzaku disregarded the rules when it suited him (what he did to his father, to use the most blatant example), and his ultimate plan is to change Britannia from the inside.

Chunes

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
I must have missed the part where Suzaku made even a single decision because the rules told him to. His thoughts always seemed to conflict with his orders. Again, Suzaku favors gentle means at the risk of an ineffective outcome—an F trait. Personally I don't see how anyone could type him as S.

You seem to be working form a he's loyal-> so he must be an SJ line of reasoning. Other types are capable of staggering loyalty, too, but the motives might be different.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You seem to be focusing on his actions rather than his thoughts, a common mistake. Suzaku disregarded the rules when it suited him (what he did to his father, to use the most blatant example), and his ultimate plan is to change Britannia from the inside.
He had no ultimate plan to change britannia from the inside. He just killed his father because his father went against britannia and so he thought everything would be fine if his father was killed. Again, no personal action towards what he did to his father. His thoughts reflect his actions. His mind is so rule focused Lelouche had a lot trouble with him himself. And that time he was supposed to be executed and Lelouche saved him. He did not want to be saved and he still went back. He was ready to die for the sake of those rules.
His thoughts are always on protecting the rules and punishing those who are against it no matter how close they are to him.

Harold Saxon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
He had no ultimate plan to change britannia from the inside. He just killed his father because his father went against britannia and so he thought everything would be fine if his father was killed. Again, no personal action towards what he did to his father. His thoughts reflect his actions. His mind is so rule focused Lelouche had a lot trouble with him himself. And that time he was supposed to be executed and Lelouche saved him. He did not want to be saved and he still went back. He was ready to die for the sake of those rules.
His thoughts are always on protecting the rules and punishing those who are against it no matter how close they are to him.

You were quite clearly not paying any attention whatsoever. The entire basis behind Suzaku's character is to contrast with Lelouch's "the ends justify the means" mentality - Suzaku desires the same ends, using much slower and less efficient (but in his mind more moral) means.

Also, do you really think a Japanese SJ would betray Japan like that with no cause? It was an emotional reaction (F), based on his ideals (N). These are the same ideals that drive him throughout the series, leading to constant disagreements with Britannian higher-ups, him breaking the rules quite a few times, and his ultimately becoming "the ends" rather than "the means." Oh, you forgot the ending too, didn't you?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I must have missed the part where Suzaku made even a single decision because the rules told him to. His thoughts always seemed to conflict with his orders. Again, Suzaku favors subtle means at the risk of an ineffective outcome—an F trait. Personally I don't see how anyone could type him as S.

You seem to be working form a he's loyal-> so he must be an SJ line of reasoning. Other types are capable of staggering loyalty, too, but the motives might be different.
Tell me how killing yourself for the sake of the rules is an N trait. His actions shows what his thoughts are. His personal thoughts come second after his rule following.

Harold Saxon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Tell me how killing yourself for the sake of the rules is an N trait. His actions shows what his thoughts are. His personal thoughts come second after his rule following.

Killing yourself for the sake of your morals, an F trait. He consistently showed that he really does not care much about the rules - he is very morally dogmatic, however.

And no, his actions show what his thoughts lead him to do - his thoughts show his personality. Or are you saying that people who occasionally follow the rules are androids with no thoughts of their own?

Chunes

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1

Everyone has his breaking point. We are all capable of experiencing enough to no longer want to live. Lelouch also expressed that exact sentiment many times throughout the show. "Rolo, I have nothing left to live for! Why did you save me...?" Does that make him an SJ as well? Do you see? Suzaku didn't want to die because of some silly rule. He simply no longer had the will to live because of what he'd done and been through. He never forgave himself for what he'd done to his father.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Code Geass:

XNTJ. Heh, he doesn't come off as any P to me. Has he ever not planned?

Common righteous idealist anime INFJ protagonist.

I have. Where is her Fe? I see a mass of Ti but how is she a planner? INTP.

SJ = Japanese Pride? Seems very "ordered". ISFJ?

Does he even think on his own? He's a Feeling machine.

Strikes me more as Introverted. ISFP.

Revenge, Vengeance, Action based on emotion, Feeling bomb. INFP?

A bit too flamboyant...ENTP?

I can't buy INFJ for Suzaku for the simple reason that if you've ever known an INFJ in real life they are vastly more like Lelouch than him. I just can't see him being a J at all.
Value of discipline?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You were quite clearly not paying any attention whatsoever. The entire basis behind Suzaku's character is to contrast with Lelouch's "the ends justify the means" mentality - Suzaku desires the same ends, using much slower and less efficient (but in his mind more moral) means.

Also, do you really think a Japanese SJ would betray Japan like that with no cause? It was an emotional reaction (F), based on his ideals (N). These are the same ideals that drive him throughout the series, leading to constant disagreements with Britannian higher-ups, him breaking the rules quite a few times, and his ultimately becoming "the ends" rather than "the means." Oh, you forgot the ending too, didn't you?
"An emotional reaction based on his ideals" You mean when he wanted the war to stop and the only way he could think of was to kill his father? Indeed it could be an emotional reaction. However, to fulfill his duties he would kill without a sweat. Any normal F would value a person's life more than his duties.
The ending? What you mean when he when he became allies with lelouch because he became the leader of britannia and when he killed lelouch because thats how lelouch wanted to create peace in the country? Sounds a lot like an STJ trait to kill your closest friend for authority's sake.

Killing yourself for the sake of your morals, an F trait. He consistently showed that he really does not care much about the rules - he is very morally dogmatic, however.

And no, his actions show what his thoughts lead him to do - his thoughts show his personality. Or are you saying that people who occasionally follow the rules are androids with no thoughts of their own?
No, he consistently showed that if you disobey the rules, you die. Even when saved he still tries to kill his saviour for the sake of authority.
He has the belief that authority comes before personal matters. And of course his thoughts would be on when things become personal to him in the show.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have no dog in this fight as I don't watch Anime, but...

His actions shows what his thoughts are. His personal thoughts come second after his rule following.
This must be the most idiotic thing I have ever read. Like, ever. Intuitors, by definition, live inside their heads. Their actions reflect the result of their thought process and may contravene their actual intentions. This is especially true in the case of NJs, whose actions are deliberate steps taken in the direction of achieving some grand master plan, and always bear in mind variables, how the rest of the world will react, etc. An INTJ would know this all too well, which leads me to believe you yourself are not one.

Last edited: