Thread: The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

just hanging in limbo Array Smilephantomhive's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    638 sp/so

Mirai Niki
    Yuno ISFJ 261 sx/sp
    Yuki INFP 594 nor certain on the 4 though.

I think Yuno is ISFJ because she always tries to help Yuki by doing practical tasks, and can detect minute sensory details in her environment. If circumstances were different she would be a the stereotypical "homemaker ISFJ" I type her as a feeler because most of her decisions seem to be ethical based.

2: it's so obvious that she wants to be loved. Helps Yuki so he can love her (even if she kills a few people along the way).
    6: She wants someone she can rely on, and has a paranoid tendancies.
    1: Feels like she has to be perfect because the world around her isn't.

Yuki
    INFP is more of a feeling than anything.
    5: pretty much terrified of taking action. Takes an observer role, and fears making social mistakes.
    9: Sort of has a go with the flow attitude, and tries to avoid conflict as much as posdible. Though sometimes he creates conflict in order to avoid conflict...
    4: IDK it just looks better than putting a question mark or X on the end.

I'm not sure how good this reasoning is but whatever.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari
    Likes Keikoppi liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    649 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

I recently watched Princess Mononoke, and I am actually beginning to think Ashitaka could possibly be ISFP. It could be due to no being on either side, but from all the characters he is the only person to realize the effects of their war, and how it is damaging not just the environment of the forest but the corruption and hatred between both sides (Fi). I think this could be Se realizing how actions impact the external world, and a highly developed understanding of Fi (internal responses of feeling). He doesn't act impulsively because he knows that the result will gain nothing. Lady Eboshi is clearly a Te dom, and San on the other hand is Fi.
    "Those who do not move, do not notice their chains"
    -Rosa Luxemburg

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    649 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

More Ghilbi:

Chihiro - ENFP
    Nausicaa - ESTP
    San - ESFP
    Ashitaka - ISFP...possibly infp
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit: anyone have any opinions on Full Metal Alchemist? I can't decide on Ed's type and I am not sure I'm buying the ENTP typing for him because although he seems intuitive (recognizes symbols and makes abstract associations) he seems very emotional. He is knowledgeable yes. All the time he is validating others of their lack of morals. I would have thought Ti came before Fe. Would an ENTP commit the forbidden rule of life transmutation? Or would their Ti make them aware that this was against the laws of alchemy?...

Al is an INFP. Riza is an ISTJ. Both are on my blog.
    Mustang could indeed be ENTJ although I can't see Se, just blatantly obvious Te and inferior Fi. Having a goal to become the next fuhrer doesn't qualify as introverted intuition imo.
    I would like to know Olivier's type -- could be a hard ass ESTJ
    For Izumi Curtis I assumed ESTJ but I realize now that was a brain dead typing, must have been jumping to stereotypes there.
    Winry is likely an ESFJ. She has a strong supportive role for the Elric brothers and her Fe is strong when she urges them to accept her willingness to help them. She was angry at them trying to work through things by themselves which seems very Fe.
    Greed seems like an ESxP and Ling Yao could be...ESFx?
    Last edited by wolfnara; 04-16-2016 at 02:38 PM.

MBTI
    Orly
    Enneagram
    mia
    Socionics
    LII None

Just watched Erase (Boku dake ga Inai Machi).
    Satoru - INTP
    Hinazuki - IxFJ (?) (almost want to say INFJ but the dire situation makes it a bit uncertain for me)
    Sachiko - ENFJ
    Katagiri - ENFx
    Yashiro - INTJ (?) or ISTP (?) (I lean towards unhealthy INTJ more)
    Kenya - INTJ
    Kazu - ESFP
    Shiratori - IxFP
    Aya - ISTJ
    Misato - ESTP
    Osamu - xxxx
    Akemi - ESFJ (?)
    Takahashi - xxxx
    Hiromi - ISFJ

And off-again and on-again anime Ore mongatari (my love story)
    Takeo - Exxx... he's a bit odd in very apparent ways. One might think ESFP but he's very Fe oriented. ENFJ (/OnO)/
    Rinko - INFP
    Makato - INTJ
    Ai - ENFP
    Hayato - xxxx (?)
    Yuriko - ESFJ
    Last edited by Keikoppi; 04-25-2016 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Wait, I remember guessing half of them. I'll edit again.
    Likes Kyubey liked this post

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

been lurking for a couple years here my take on some ive been watching recently (as of 5 may 16):

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (Assassination Classroom)
    Nagisa - ISFJ
    Karma - ESTP
    Irina - ENFJ
    Tadaomi - ISTJ
    Itona - INTP

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu (Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World)
    Emilia - ISFP
    Subaru - ISTJ

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! (KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! )
    Megumin - INFP
    Kazuma - ISTJ
    Aqua - ESFP

Boku dake ga Inai Machi (ERASED)
    Kayo - ISFX
    Satoru - ISTJ

more to come...
    Last edited by The Cream Demon; 05-05-2016 at 09:00 PM.

MBTI
    Orly
    Enneagram
    mia
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by The Cream Demon View Post
    been lurking for a couple years here my take on some ive been watching recently (as of 5 may 16):

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (Assassination Classroom)
    Nagisa - ISFJ
    Karma - ESTP
    Irina - ENFJ
    Tadaomi - ISTJ
    Itona - INTP

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu (Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World)
    Emilia - ISFP
    Subaru - ISTJ

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! (KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! )
    Megumin - INFP
    Kazuma - ISTJ
    Aqua - ESFP

Boku dake ga Inai Machi (ERASED)
    Kayo - ISFX
    Satoru - ISTJ

more to come...
    Does Kayo Hinazuki seems similar to Touka Kirishima (from Tokyo Ghoul)?? Or is it just me?? I swear her characteristics are common in harsh situations, but I can only think of her to resemble to.
    You can just about make enough excuses to get away with anything or nothing, as long as it's logical and illogical and that you actually do look good in a suit, confident, dominant and intelligent.

Let me count the ways Array HelenOfTroy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I think all the characters & types should come up in the Op, it's really hard to trawl ... someone must have done rwby, death note and song of the sea by now... but the effort....ugh.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"
    Likes ESFJ liked this post

just hanging in limbo Array Smilephantomhive's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    638 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    I think all the characters & types should come up in the Op, it's really hard to trawl ... someone must have done rwby, death note and song of the sea by now... but the effort....ugh.
    Looking up death note mbti (or whatever you are looking for) in your Internet browser should give you a link to the exact page. Thats actually how I discovered this site.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu (Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World) as of 16 May 2016
    Emilia - ISFP
    Subaru - ISTJ
    Puck - EXFP - likely ENFP
    Rem - ISTP
    Ram - ISTP
    Betty - INFJ

everyone has a little bit of either side in them- im basing this off of from the majority of screen time we see opposed to those 1-2 shots where they act the exact opposite of who they are.

example - rem/ram are very stern with subaru majority of the time but have 1-2 scenes where it looks like they act the opposite // https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc6cfWaGEv8

MBTI
    Orly
    Enneagram
    mia
    Socionics
    LII None

mmkay,,^

Are we allowed to put character's types from mangas or do we need a new thread for that? I also believe it's too vague for the community. :d (And I still could never consider myself an Otaku).

Anyways, I've just gotten hook in Boku no Hero Academia (My Hero Academia).
    I almost thought the protagonist was a stereotypical crybaby (cough cough I won't say what type does that most) until I saw reasoning comes first with him.
    Deku - INTP
    Uravity - ENFP
    Explodus - EsTJ (?) srsly what's his problem beside the fact taht he doesn't know anything and feels betrayed lol
    All Might - ENFJ
    Dread eye teacher in the first few episodes - IxTJ
    Engine Quirk dude - ISTJ

NB: I forgot half their names. I'll make this more readable another time, or do a re-do.
    You can just about make enough excuses to get away with anything or nothing, as long as it's logical and illogical and that you actually do look good in a suit, confident, dominant and intelligent.