User Tag List

Page 86 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
Results 851 to 860 of 961

Thread: The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

  1. #851
    under a groove Array Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,087

    Default

    Persona 4 (only played the game but it has an anime adaptation so it counts)

    Yosuke Hanamura: ExFP 7w6
    Chie Satonaka: ESFJ 2w3
    Yukiko Amagi: ISFJ 9w1
    Kanji Tatsumi: ESTP 8w7? I think he's somewhere along 2 and 8's line to each other but he seems like an Se type to me so I'm leaning towards 8w7
    Rise Kujikawa: ESFJ 3w2
    Naoto Shirogane: INTJ 5w4? his identity issues make the picture murkier
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  2. #852
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    701

    Default

    Wall flower
    Red hair guy enfj
    Sanuko info
    In order for society to survive, we must all pitch in and cooperate with one another, split the resources fairly.
    If we get greedy, everything will fall apart
    The main reason why there is no long peace is because everything is set and stone.
    Another is that resources are limited and the ones who had the most goes bad because they are in control.

  3. #853
    sense and nonsense Array Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Posts
    783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    Wall flower
    Red hair guy enfj
    Sanuko info
    If that's INFP for Sunako, then I agree. It's been a while since I've caught up on the manga or watched any adaptations, but ENFJ for Ranmaru sounds good, too.

  4. #854
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    If that's INFP for Sunako, then I agree. It's been a while since I've caught up on the manga or watched any adaptations, but ENFJ for Ranmaru sounds good, too.
    A lot of the cast members are either 3w4 or 4w3
    In order for society to survive, we must all pitch in and cooperate with one another, split the resources fairly.
    If we get greedy, everything will fall apart
    The main reason why there is no long peace is because everything is set and stone.
    Another is that resources are limited and the ones who had the most goes bad because they are in control.

  5. #855
    Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Since someone just brought up Persona, I'll go right ahead and do another one.

    Persona 3

    S.E.E.S
    Makoto - INTP (Going by his personality in the movies.)
    Yukari - ESFJ
    Junpei - ESTP
    Mitsuru - ENTJ
    Akihiko - ISTP
    Shinjiro - ISTJ
    Fuuka - INFP
    Ken - INTJ(?)
    Koromaru - DOG
    Aigis - INTP

    Strega:
    Takaya - ENTP(?)
    Jin - INTJ
    Chidori - ISFP(?)

  6. #856
    Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    xNFJ None
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    I say he is because he know how people will react and also can use it to fill his goal?
    No, it is ENTP. His goal is uncertain, he did not even have a focused and concentrated goal as all Ni aux should have. He likes to have fun with people and watch them coming into contradiction. The moves him is to just plant something and then watch to see if really was right, so what is right and forecasts to guess it is somewhat disappointing because he likes the unpredictable and the possibility of someone going beyond what he had expected. To me it smells Ne, for me it is a ENTP with a well developed Fe who uses it as a cover to manipulate others.

    But I understand your need to seek villains of the same type. I'm the same way, I like to know how the other hidden side of my kind. If you really want to see villains ENFJ's read '' Daken: The Dark Wolverine '' where Daken, Wolverine's son, is portrayed as a ENFJ sociopath. Is also interested, watch Hannibal series where Hannibal Lecter is portrayed as INFJ, but has enough ENFJ times. The HQ and the ''V for Vendetta'' movie portrays as xNFJ V, which is also quite interesting around the conflict Fe vs Te. You will like.

  7. #857
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    701

    Default

    t
    Quote Originally Posted by Markz Demerius View Post
    No, it is ENTP. His goal is uncertain, he did not even have a focused and concentrated goal as all Ni aux should have. He likes to have fun with people and watch them coming into contradiction. The moves him is to just plant something and then watch to see if really was right, so what is right and forecasts to guess it is somewhat disappointing because he likes the unpredictable and the possibility of someone going beyond what he had expected. To me it smells Ne, for me it is a ENTP with a well developed Fe who uses it as a cover to manipulate others.

    But I understand your need to seek villains of the same type. I'm the same way, I like to know how the other hidden side of my kind. If you really want to see villains ENFJ's read '' Daken: The Dark Wolverine '' where Daken, Wolverine's son, is portrayed as a ENFJ sociopath. Is also interested, watch Hannibal series where Hannibal Lecter is portrayed as INFJ, but has enough ENFJ times. The HQ and the ''V for Vendetta'' movie portrathe oblys as xNFJ V, which is also quite interesting around the conflict Fe vs Te. You will like.
    the only reason that I said izaya is enfj because he reminds me of joker from baman and he seems to understand how humans feel and then predict their reactions and Simon pointed out that izaya has a complexity about shizuo and he wants to prove that shizuo is not human but he could be fi inferior due to feeling hurt by his only friend that guy due to him not coming at all
    In order for society to survive, we must all pitch in and cooperate with one another, split the resources fairly.
    If we get greedy, everything will fall apart
    The main reason why there is no long peace is because everything is set and stone.
    Another is that resources are limited and the ones who had the most goes bad because they are in control.

  8. #858
    Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    xNFJ None
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    t

    the only reason that I said izaya is enfj because he reminds me of joker from baman and he seems to understand how humans feel and then predict their reactions and Simon pointed out that izaya has a complexity about shizuo and he wants to prove that shizuo is not human but he could be fi inferior due to feeling hurt by his only friend that guy due to him not coming at all
    Joker is entered as ENTP, and sometimes in some stories, like ENFP. The ability to understand the human feeling is more of Fe, of course, Fi can also, but of course is more of Fe function, however, is what Izaya is more interested in exploring possibilities, you know? Create links with what could be, playing with the pieces (the chess board itself along with Gô parts is one example), planting leaf of discord for so see who reaps even managing to understand the odds, he, deep down, want to be surprised. His goal is uncertain, they are thrown quite hidden and unpredictable and mysterious, and it does not seem to care about actually follow through with a direct goal, but continue with their coverage and have fun with the people he loves. A ENTP sociopath with a Fe serving as a mask

  9. #859
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Markz Demerius View Post
    Joker is entered as ENTP, and sometimes in some stories, like ENFP. The ability to understand the human feeling is more of Fe, of course, Fi can also, but of course is more of Fe function, however, is what Izaya is more interested in exploring possibilities, you know? Create links with what could be, playing with the pieces (the chess board itself along with Gô parts is one example), planting leaf of discord for so see who reaps even managing to understand the odds, he, deep down, want to be surprised. His goal is uncertain, they are thrown quite hidden and unpredictable and mysterious, and it does not seem to care about actually follow through with a direct goal, but continue with their coverage and have fun with the people he loves. A ENTP sociopath with a Fe serving as a mask
    While I think could be an enfj, but I think he is a 5w4 or 4w5 sx sp because he seems to envy shizuo because he has friends and he does not
    In order for society to survive, we must all pitch in and cooperate with one another, split the resources fairly.
    If we get greedy, everything will fall apart
    The main reason why there is no long peace is because everything is set and stone.
    Another is that resources are limited and the ones who had the most goes bad because they are in control.

  10. #860
    Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    xNFJ None
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    While I think could be an enfj, but I think he is a 5w4 or 4w5 sx sp because he seems to envy shizuo because he has friends and he does not
    I do not quite understand the Enneagram, but I think envy can happen in all kinds, but I think enneagrama can actually influence. Anyway, I type it as ENTP me based on the functions that more appears in it, it would be: Ne (explore possibilities comprehensively and have fun, quite hyperactive), Ti (has a logical analysis of the functioning of the world and are interested in explore it), Fe (even seeking logical understanding observing the philosophy of man, he likes to also understand the feelings of others and then use against people, however, he says he loves), Si (there are not many clues,but you, even being quite imaginative, can be somewhat detail-oriented, enjoy working with the past of others, when something happens in the past he likes to remind people about such a mistake and also likes to control them starting from the last time).

Similar Threads

  1. The Official MBTI of Anime Characters Thread =)
    By Elfboy in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-12-2016, 09:23 AM
  2. MBTI appeal of Death Note anime?
    By Economica in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 171
    Last Post: 12-25-2015, 03:42 PM
  3. Your fav anime list!
    By Fluffywolf in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-18-2013, 08:19 PM
  4. The Anime/Manga Enneagram Types Thread
    By Viridian in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 09-05-2013, 04:58 PM
  5. Pokemon anime MBTI
    By JFrombaugh in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-01-2012, 10:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO