Thread: The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI

Hey, what are the enneagrams for No game no life characters? Especially Sora
    Likes Rune liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I'm assuming by Yuno you mean Yuno Gasai.
    I thought she was ENFP at first but after thinking about it more she seems more evident in Fe.
    Fi has strong morals and beliefs which is evident in everything she does for Yuki. However, she's willing to change those morals and beliefs and tries to avoid things that conflict with Yuki's Fi. She also cares immensely about what Yuki thinks about her. Of course, that does sound like most people in love but based on the ENFP I know, they will leave their partner if it goes against their Fi. Generally, ENFP will not change for their partner because ENFP believe their partner should accept their Fi to become their partner.
    Fi is also extremely independent. I hardly doubt a dominant or auxiliary Fi user would be completely dependent on one person like Yuno. Of course, she did suffer lots of psychological trauma possibly resulting in forced Fe but I still believe Fi would lean more on oneself after those experiences.
    Another reason why I thought ENFP at first also was because of her Te evidence. She can differentiate steps very well and knows how to execute a plan which is shown throughout the whole show but I've noticed most xNFJ I've met still have well developed Te due to their "J" tendencies despite it not being in their top 4 function stack.
    Ni and Ne is also both evident in her.
    I think INFJ because she only seems to be significantly extroverted around Yuki pointing to auxiliary Fe rather than dominant although I could see ENFJ also.

This is a bit off topic but Kaori from Your Lie in April perhaps might be ENFJ? She seems to have evident Se although that could just be the spontaneity of ENFP/Perceivers.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by INFPtheQuietOne View Post
    Yes, Yuki is definitely INFP. What other type could he be and how does he sound like ISFP? INFP fits him like a puzzle piece and for Yuno, she seems like an ENFJ.
    It's not that he seemed ISFP I just didn't remember anything other than lots on Fi and I didn't want to make a judgment based on information I didn't have good recollection of. A friend of mine recently finished Mirai Nikki and told me about Yuki's character and he does seem very INFP. I apologize for my incomplete typings on Yuki.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    NTp Ti

Captain Harlock(Space Pirate Harlock): INTJ

Naruto

Naruto: ESFP
    Sasuke: ISTJ
    Sakura: ESFJ
    Hinata: INFP
    Shikamaru: INTP
    Kakashi: INTP
    Itachi:INFJ
    Pain: the evil INTP/J
    Konan: INFP

Yu-Yu Hakusho

Yusuke: ESTP
    Hiei: INTJ
    Kuwabara: ESFJ
    Kurama: INFP (human) INTP (demon)
    Genkai: INTJ

Durarara

Izaya: ENTP
    Shizuo: ISTP (calm) ISFP (rage)
    Mikado: ISFP
    Masaomi: ESFP
    Shinra: INTP-INFP
    Anri: INFP

Injustice Needs To stoP Array RandomINTP's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Krim13 View Post
    Naruto: ESFP
    Sasuke: ISTJ
    They are both N types.
    Naruto is an ENFP and
    Sasuke is an INTJ.
    MBTI:
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Sins: Pride > Sloth > Gluttony > Wrath > Greed > Lust > Envy

"Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    NTp Ti

Quote Originally Posted by RandomINTP View Post
    They are both N types.
    Naruto is an ENFP and
    Sasuke is an INTJ.
    The main belief seems to often be that naruto is either esfp or enfp. I supose his perception into people would make him likely an enfp.. sasuke is extremely aware of his surroundings and his past and holds onto it and his uchiha pride greatly, thus tends to be considered istj if not intj. Intj is another possibility though. He's either one.. but how tell which.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Death Parade

Onna: INFJ
    Decim: ISTJ
    Nona: ENFJ
    Clavis: ESFJ
    Ginti: ISTP
    Mayu: ESFP
    Quin: ENFP
    Oculus: INTJ

Not sure yet though. The only character I'm positive on is Mayu.
    Nona always seemed like an ExTJ to me. I don't see any Fe in her but I would really like to hear your explanation why.
    I can see ESFJ for Clavis but he's a character than can have other types applied to him as well... Same applied with Quin but I'm confident she is at least an ExxP.
    I'd really like to hear your reasoning on Oculus. I only have him pegged as xxxJ.
    I agree on all the others.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    649 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Anyone familiar with Monster? I am only halfway through the series so I am not certain of any types yet, no spoilers. My impressions were;

Tenma: IxFx He seems to trust feeling more than logic.
    Nina: INFJ I guess ^-^
    Johan: xNFJ, so far he seems like an Fe dom imo.
    Eva: ESTJ Throughout the series she is frequently showing signs of unhealthy Fi.
    Lunge: ISTP or xNTJ? His Fi/Fe is extremely underdeveloped and I think that is why he suspects Tenma unlike anyone else who has spoken to him.
    Grimmer: ENFP? Definitely an Ne type.

Death Note

Light Yagami - ENTJ, although he seems reserved, I think he is a Te dom with inferior Fi. He has clearly set goals and is over confident, very much driven by Fi and Te. Excellent at analyzing events and predicts the consequences. Goes into impulsive Te/Se loops, such as when he kills Lind L taylor.

L "Ryuzaki" - INTP is the only possible type. Clearly has an introverted personality; he seems quite isolated from the outer world and his Fe is inferior. A strong thinking type. He sees connections and hidden associations in the outer world when reasoning and thinks of every possibility (Ne) The way he hears the ringing bells seems very much like Si to me. Towards the end of season 1 he seemed to be in a Ti/Si loop.

Misa - ESFP. She lacks intuition and acts without thinking. Her values are more subjective - her actions and the way she uses the death note go more against objective values or the influence of others (apart from Light). She is outgoing and fun loving (Se).

Ryuk - ENTP. An extroverted perciever for sure. He drops the death note onto the human world because he was curious to see what a person would do with it. He might have seemed like an introverted type when he was in the Shinigami world but that was only because of his discontent. the series both started with Light and Ryuk's boredom and dissatisfaction with their own worlds. He his highly rational and usually dislikes sentimentality, especially compared to Rem. I used to think he was ESTP but now I think Ne because he is more interested in light's ideas.

Rem - ISFJ She has an introverted way about her, and is not that good at using intuition. Uses the death note to protect Misa, and perhaps did it in return for the death the shinigami called Gelus who died for misa...It seems like sentimental Si/Fe. She was cautious yet places too much trust in others.

Mikami - ISTJ. His motives are stemmed from his own experience of his childhood which is subjective feeling (Fi). He completely ignored the values of others, and has no Fe. The way he idealizes Kira and thinks he has been chosen his Si/Fi. Very straight foward, and thinks in black and white. He has a strong sense of justice but his subjective fi soon drives him to insanity.

Near - INTJ. As a character he is highly abstract. the way he uses models/toys to figure out the kira case sort of reminds me of Ni/Te.
    I am not sure about Mello's type really. Perhaps an ENFP but I was never really paying enough attention to type him.

Chief Yagami - ISTJ
    Matsuda - ESFP
    "Those who do not move, do not notice their chains"
    -Rosa Luxemburg
    Likes Petrahygen liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

@wolfnara I agree with your Death Note typings (Light seems blatantly ENTJ to me). I could also see INFP for Rem but ISFJ makes sense for her. I never gave Mikami that much thought in the past but super unhealthy ISTJ 1w9 works. Misa's my favorite! I'd say ESFP 2w3 sx/so for her.

I'm unsure about Mello as well. He'd be very rough-around-the-edges for your average ENFP but I think any ExxP type could suit him in one way or another. Actually he gave me more ESTP vibes from what I remember. 7w8 maybe.

The one thing that puts me off though is your reasoning. A lot of the characters seem to be typed based on whether they "have" intuition or not. Your conclusions seem fine to me but maybe in the future you could pay attention to the benefits characters have of being a Sensing type too. Sensing is not "lacking" intuition as much as it is a preference for a different type of perception.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyubey View Post
    Nona always seemed like an ExTJ to me. I don't see any Fe in her but I would really like to hear your explanation why.
    I can see ESFJ for Clavis but he's a character than can have other types applied to him as well... Same applied with Quin but I'm confident she is at least an ExxP.
    I'd really like to hear your reasoning on Oculus. I only have him pegged as xxxJ.
    I agree on all the others.
    Oop, I posted this a while ago so I don't exactly remember why Kyubes. But I'll try.

Nona struck me as an In-Charge type above all else. So I can see ExTJ as well (I personally think she's more an ENxJ than an ESxJ though), but her development and goals seemed more NF-centered and prioritized her values and how she felt about humans which made me lean more F. But I could see ENTJ too.

Clavis is a tough one for me because you learn hardly anything about him and his demeanor is very static throughout the whole show. But he's very pleasant, controlled, appropriate, but also engaging and playful so ESFJ fit the profile. I think a variety of the types could map out his personality to a degree but I'm gonna confidently say that he's an Feeler above all else.

I won't lie, I initially pegged Oculus as INTJ because of the stereotypical antagonistic mastermind/control center position he was in. Yeah he's very much a J. I don't think he's a Feeler or has any preference for Fe. Also even though all of his scenes involve him interacting with someone else I thought for the most part he gave off the impression of someone who prefers to keep to themselves and do their own thing in peace and quiet. So I got to IxTJ through that, and he fits INTJ more than ISTJ imo so I went with that. I didn't really employ much JCF when going about the DP cast; it was mostly the 4 letter theory. But I think it works out either way.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Likes Kyubey liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    649 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

I'm unsure about Mello as well. He'd be very rough-around-the-edges for your average ENFP but I think any ExxP type could suit him in one way or another. Actually he gave me more ESTP vibes from what I remember. 7w8 maybe.
    ESTP makes sense for Mello. I think his situation makes him seem more like an F type. He does seem to have an Se/Ni preference. Someone typed him as an ENTJ once too, but I couldn't say whether or not I agree. With Rem ISFJ is a guess but i did initially consider INFx for her when I first watched the show a while ago. I agree those enneagram types.

The one thing that puts me off though is your reasoning. A lot of the characters seem to be typed based on whether they "have" intuition or not. Your conclusions seem fine to me but maybe in the future you could pay attention to the benefits characters have of being a Sensing type too. Sensing is not "lacking" intuition as much as it is a preference for a different type of perception.
    About Misa and Rem I meant for an ESFP/ISFJ they didn't use much intuition for those types. Misa didn't really think about the consequences of what she did, even for an ESFP. The way I see it is that intuitives are not good at using sensing and vice versa. But I get what you mean, sorry about that ^-^ I didn't mean to appear biased against sensors and point out what they can/cannot do. I typed myself as an Isfp before others began saying i wasn't, so I am aware of what sensors are good at
    "Those who do not move, do not notice their chains"
    -Rosa Luxemburg
    Likes Chanaynay liked this post