Senior Member Array Presumptuous Pepper's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    3 sx

Quote Originally Posted by skywar View Post
    Thank you very much! Btw do you know what Yui type is? Mukami too please <3
    Lol I don't know their types..this is merely my opinion XD
    Yui - ISFJ (if you ask me. Maybe ISFP but I'd rather go with ISFJ because she seems very in touch with her obligations)

Mukami:
    Kou - ENFJ (charismatic and insightful about what people want to hear and how to impress them, can be very manipulative and is often too faced because his dominant Fe is probably telling him what is the safest or the best reaction in each moment. He is able to behave according to a situation and how it suits him. Something I think ENFJs know the best.)
    Ruki - EXTJ (more towards ESTJ since he is holding a lot to his past by carrying he's father's book everywhere)
    Azusa - INFP
    Yuma - ENFP
    Thrills happen for awesome reasons, shit happens for shitty reason. So don't pay attention on stuff which happen for shitty reasons, but on ones which happen for awesome reasons. I'm an awesome reason.

Probably Most Brilliant Array Craft's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

So much fail guys.

Yusuke, Kirito and Yuki are INFJs.

Yuno and Haruhi are clear ENFP. It's so obvious. And Kyon is at least an INxx type.
    A search for truth is a search for a greedy perspective.

Nah, that's not truth. That's just your bullshit ideas of truth. Truth is always inclusive. If it's not inclusive, then toughen it up and try harder.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Kyubey View Post
    @Chanaynay what are your thoughts? Durarara is extremely similar to Baccano so if you haven't seen it yet, I suggest it if you enjoyed Baccano.
    I haven't seen it but I'll get back to you once I watch it! It's on my plan to watch list.

I'm not sure Maiza is an INFJ or ISFJ but I'm going to say ISFJ based on vibes...
    I could see it. Actually he does seem more ISFJ by the end of the series!

Luck might be ISTJ also based on vibes.
    He's a tough cookie for me. ISTJ is definitely possible though.

I would say Szilard is xSTJ. He definitely has Te to accomplish what he does and I think he uses more past experiences to aide him than patterns.
    I agree with Te for sure, although I think the past experience vs patterns dichotomy isn't that conclusive. I could see STJ though. I'm gonna lean towards (obviously unhealthy) ESTJ.

I saw Vino as INTJ beforehand because of his Ni to envision the goal he has followed up with Te to accomplish it and then Fi for his 'justice' and morals. However, I could definitely see ENFP as well with his Ne rambling on being ruler of the world and strong beliefs and morals.
    Yeah, he just seemed like some wild bloodthirsty N type to me at the beginning. But after seeing him talk with Rachel I started to see him as more of an ENFP. Speaking of which, what did you think about for Rachel?

Agree with Ladd and I'm going to say Lua is ISFP (?)without explanation because I don't have any...
    Mm, I can see that!

I think Czeslaw is ISTJ with similar reasons as Szilard. When he was worrying about people eating him he didn't go by feel at all and went more with 'this happened in the past so I can assume it might happen again'. Of course, almost anybody would react like that if they went through that kind of torture but I can't find examples of him using Ni.
    I could see it. Just with my first impression of him when he saw Ladd and thought "I can use him" it struck me as more INTJ. But he does seem more like an S type sometimes too.

I apologize for taking a while finishing Baccano and writing my typings in such a messy state since I'm in a hurry.
    No prob! I'm actually surprised you watched it. What did you think of the series overall? My fave was Miria but I also loved Jacuzzi, Firo, Luck, and Vino.

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    Yusuke, Kirito and Yuki are INFJs.
    Hey for once we agree on someone being INFJ. (I mean Kirito - I haven't thought about the others)

Yuno and Haruhi are clear ENFP. It's so obvious.
    Haruhi Suzumiya? I would say ENTP 7w8 sx/so for her. Why is she obviously ENFP? With what you usually say about NFs and protags I have a feeling I know, but since I see you using Keirsey to back up your reasoning I feel like she has a lot of NT qualities as well.

And Kyon is at least an INxx type.
    I think Kyon's strongest preferences are I and J. Why not ISTJ? He doesn't really seem NF to me. I could see NT but I think he seems SJ the most out of the four.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I agree with Te for sure, although I think the past experience vs patterns dichotomy isn't that conclusive. I could see STJ though. I'm gonna lean towards (obviously unhealthy) ESTJ.

Yeah, he just seemed like some wild bloodthirsty N type to me at the beginning. But after seeing him talk with Rachel I started to see him as more of an ENFP. Speaking of which, what did you think about for Rachel?

I could see it. Just with my first impression of him when he saw Ladd and thought "I can use him" it struck me as more INTJ. But he does seem more like an S type sometimes too.

No prob! I'm actually surprised you watched it. What did you think of the series overall? My fave was Miria but I also loved Jacuzzi, Firo, Luck, and Vino.
    Although this isn't a very good reason, my ESTJ father reminds me a lot of Szilard, but much healthier. Although Szilard's grand scale plans kind of remind me of Ni to plan and see into the future... I do think he is Te dominant though so I'm seeing ExTJ. I am leaning towards ESTJ though.

I didn't see the three OVAs but I did search up Vino's conversation with Rachel about Claire and he seemed very ENFP.

When I first Czeslaw I thought INTJ because of his manipulation and strong vibes but I think it slowly started go away as the series came closer to an end.

I think Rachel could be a Fe user because of the way she dealt with people on the train, trying to rescue them all. Although this could also be a point to Fi. I'm not exactly sure about her but I'll think about it more after I see the three OVAs that I didn't know existed.

I enjoyed Baccano and my favorites were probably Isaac and Miria followed up with Vino.
    Also, do you have a myanimelist account?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Kyubey View Post
    I think Rachel could be a Fe user because of the way she dealt with people on the train, trying to rescue them all. Although this could also be a point to Fi. I'm not exactly sure about her but I'll think about it more after I see the three OVAs that I didn't know existed.
    Yeah, I could see INFx for her but she's another character that a lot of profiles could fit into.

Also, do you have a myanimelist account?
    Yup! http://myanimelist.net/profile/Chanaynay
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Probably Most Brilliant Array Craft's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Hey for once we agree on someone being INFJ. (I mean Kirito - I haven't thought about the others)
    INFJ's make good anime main characters because of that Nx+Fe. That combination creates social justice warriors who likes to help people around, which is good for character driven plot. Having Fe instead of Fi accentuates it because Fe is all about the feelings, values of people around. And also ideals and norms related to morality. Same reason why people think Jesus, the most popular main character ever, as INFJ.

Haruhi Suzumiya? I would say ENTP 7w8 sx/so for her. Why is she obviously ENFP? With what you usually say about NFs and protags I have a feeling I know, but since I see you using Keirsey to back up your reasoning I feel like she has a lot of NT qualities as well.
    Haruhi is just far too detached from reality to be any type of NT. She's shown to be very smart, but academic performance doesn't mean much to type. Her interests range from timetravellers, aliens, espers, and even to finding Santa Claus himself. Also, she is immune to people's opinion of her, there's no Fe there. She's all about her Fi.

I think Kyon's strongest preferences are I and J. Why not ISTJ? He doesn't really seem NF to me. I could see NT but I think he seems SJ the most out of the four.
    Because, as much as he complains about it, he actually likes being led around by Haruhi. No real ISTJ can stand someone as deluded as Haruhi. That would stress their inferior Ne too much.

Also, Kyon just has too much "N." The whole story is N, and the whole story revolves around his perspective. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is also one of the most Nx animes I've seen. Just watch the very first episode, the very first internal monologue of Kyon. That is nothing but deep pattern based connections he's making. He does seem J. At least he is not INFP. One of the other three INxx.
    A search for truth is a search for a greedy perspective.

Nah, that's not truth. That's just your bullshit ideas of truth. Truth is always inclusive. If it's not inclusive, then toughen it up and try harder.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Yuko intp
    Watanaki esfj

Member Array
    MBTI
    IXXJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Can anyone type Shiki anime characters?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx
    Socionics
    INTp None

The Grisaia Triology (Kaijitsu, Meikyuu and Rakuen)
    Kazuki Kazami - ENFJ
    Yuuji Kazami - INTP
    More characters will be added soon.