User Tag List

Page 69 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 690 of 959

Thread: The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

  1. #681
    Probably Most Brilliant Array Craft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A
    Posts
    1,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xnaturesbeauty View Post
    (Fi) means you have strong personal emotions, independent of others, compared to (Fe) which means you adapt to the emotions of others and take care of them. I don't believe Sawako has an Fi (at least not until later) because she isn't personally offended by things, but worries that others might be instead. Sawako displays herself to trying to be in tune with other people's emotions, but not her own. As the story goes on, she starts understanding her feelings better, but even then it's a struggle. I'm not sure about her limited Ti because she's is actually prone to logical thinking more so than anything, it's just when it comes to dealing with others it falters a bit.
    I think Sawako is not easily offended precisely because of her developed Fi. She has herself and her emotions figured out. Her concern and motivation for other people's emotions is also pretty Fi. By contrast, Fe people tend to react aggressively when their emotions are triggered. I think she was not in tune with a specific emotion, an emotion she has never experienced before(love) which has more to do with interpersonal stuff or Fe. She's similar to an INTP in that she has weak/nonexistent Fe, but the difference is that she's actually motivated towards understanding it. She's logical, but not in the way that Ti-doms are, which is to prioritize on it.

    Even if she is oblivious, she is just too sensitive. Socially Oblivous/Airheaded but sensitive, that seems standard for INFP. Socially Oblivious but critical is INTP.

    Nope, Ryuu and Pin also have Ti, it's just not as apparent because neither of them have as much focus.
    Ryuu seems set with his ways, which makes me think J. He also seems to follow plans, carefully and timely confessing to Chizuru, and not go by impulse, but he talks so little I'm not so sure anymore. The advices he gives to Chizuru made me think Ni-dom, but I'm really not sure.


    I disagree. Chizuru lacks Ni as a weak function. Every time (literally, every time) Ayane would try to pull off something and figures out things, she wouldn't understand a single thing that was happening. She's very Se-dom. She lives in the moment, and doesn't always think the consequences of her actions, leading her to be an ESFP.
    Yeah, but she's very creative with her interpretations of those plans lol. It's worth noting that ENFPs don't have Ni at all.

    No, I disagree. It's clear Ryuu lacks an inferior Fe. He forgets names of the people around him more often than not. He's very awkward in dealing with emotional conflict. Because he's always so honest with others, it can easily come off as being blunt. The prime example of him with an inferior Fe was during the scene Chizuru and Ryuu were in the staircase. Plus, with him being an Se, in terms of living in the moment it leads to ISTP.
    Right, but by comparison, INTJ don't have any Fe. Names are details. Inferior Se, as opposed to aux Se, makes more sense. Awkwardness and being honest could be attributed to FiTe and the lack of Fe. His Fi is pretty good considering how he handled the Chizuru situation, an Inferior Fe would generally fare worse.

    Personally I'm not sure whether Ayane is an INFJ or an INTJ. Comparing her to other INTJs, INFJ seems to be the right choice, but I'm still unsure.
    Mistaking her to be Exxx is because of her auxilliary Fe. Fe is a more social function than Te.

    No, Kurumi is extroverted. She doesn't seem to mind being around people for the most part, even if her opinion about them became a little distorted. I don't mind her being an ENFJ, but she's an unhealthy ENFJ. If not an ENFJ, she's an ENTJ.
    She's very people's values oriented, so oriented that she can only be Fe type I think. She cares so much about what people think of her and her social status. ENTJ also care about social status, but with her, it's this weird obsession on this "ideal couple relationship" with the popular guy in school which is more Fe than Te, particularly NiFe. I think she's very similar to Ayane actually, although Ayane has her strong Ti to stop her from giving a damn about what people think or that "ideal couple" thing.

    Tbh, I don't think Pin's ego is not the most healthy in the world. Personally, I think it's to hide some underlying insecurities, but that's just me. Anyway, Pin is extroverted, which is very apparent. He's also uses Se, in the sense that he lives in the moment and doesn't think about the consequences of his actions, which has been displayed a few times (If you read around the 70's of the manga, you'll find a clear moment of him doing such.) Plus, he has (Fe). Even though he can easily come off as immature, egotistical, and arrogant, he genuinely does care about his students. Pin can give some really great advice to the main characters that actually forces them to think. It becomes clearly apparent later on the chapters when they become third years. I'm thinking he lacks Ni, in the sense that while he does use his intuition, it's very distorted. Plus, the author did say that Chizuru, and Pin were actually somewhat similar, leading me to believe based on all of this that he's an ESTP.
    I think he's not serious about his ego flaunting. The show does it that it's funny. But, who knows. He is easily extroverted but he reminds me of INFJs I know irl with lots of Fe, but I don't know. I didn't know about those author's inputs. He could be ESTP, but I think it's clear his Fe goes first before his Ti. Or He could just have good Fe.

    Thanks! Kento is very intuitive, and observant. He seems to have (Ni), and (Fe), so it made me assume ENFJ would suit him.
    He's similar to Kurumi, but he is more impulsive and less focused on his ideals, immediately switching his attention from Ayane to Sawako.
    A search for truth is a search for a greedy perspective.

    Nah, that's not truth. That's just your bullshit ideas of truth. Truth is always inclusive. If it's not inclusive, then toughen it up and try harder.

  2. #682
    Probably Most Brilliant Array Craft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A
    Posts
    1,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarlaxle View Post
    I could see ISTP for Migi, but not INTP. He is extremely down to earth (Pun intended). My interpretation of Te is that of plan-making, how do you get from point A to point B, which I though might work better for him. But I could see an argument made that his inferior function is Fe, responding in his emotional development to his connection with Shinchi, not Fi.
    Main reason why I think he is INTP over ISTP is because he spouts a lot of philosophical questions, the meaning of his existence and the meaning of why parasytes like him were made in the first place.

    He utilizes Te a lot so good point there, although that could be just being forced to survive.

    Murano is an INFP stereotype if there ever was one, Shinchi less so, but he still works based on his own internal values, working hard in his refusal to adapt to the social reality around him, which I've seen INFPs do plenty but not so much with INFJs (Or ISFJs for that matter). I also think Shinchi shows a lot of signs of tertiary Si, in particular with how he deals with...
    Shinichi is INFJ to me primarily because of his Ti, but I can't remember the exact instances that showed his pronounced Ti over Te. I can't say much about Murano but she still borders INFP and INFJ for me. I know she is very obviously INFP, but there's something more....lol.
    A search for truth is a search for a greedy perspective.

    Nah, that's not truth. That's just your bullshit ideas of truth. Truth is always inclusive. If it's not inclusive, then toughen it up and try harder.

  3. #683
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    IXXJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Can anyone type the Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji characters?

  4. #684
    Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skywar View Post
    Can anyone type the Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji characters?
    Just letting you know that I’ve only seen the anime, so these could easily conflict with manga developments.
    Kyouya - INTJ. Whatever type this dude is, he’s very unhealthy. I’m leaving towards this one though, because he seems to have an inferior Se.
    Erika - ExFP. Perhaps ENFP?
    Sanada - InxJ I’m thinking either INTJ, or INFJ for her.
    Takeru - ExFP, though I’m thinking ESFP.
    Kusakabe - INFP.
    Nozomi - ENxJ.

    Any thoughts would be appreciated!

  5. #685
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    IXXJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xnaturesbeauty View Post
    Just letting you know that I’ve only seen the anime, so these could easily conflict with manga developments.
    Kyouya - INTJ. Whatever type this dude is, he’s very unhealthy. I’m leaving towards this one though, because he seems to have an inferior Se.
    Erika - ExFP. Perhaps ENFP?
    Sanada - InxJ I’m thinking either INTJ, or INFJ for her.
    Takeru - ExFP, though I’m thinking ESFP.
    Kusakabe - INFP.
    Nozomi - ENxJ.

    Any thoughts would be appreciated!
    Thank You! About sata kyouya maybe he is INFJ?? i don't know..

  6. #686
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    IXXJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Can anyone type the Diabolik Lovers characters?

  7. #687
    sense and nonsense Array Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Posts
    783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skywar View Post
    Can anyone type the Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji characters?
    Quote Originally Posted by xnaturesbeauty View Post
    Any thoughts would be appreciated!
    Here are my guesses:

    Erika Shinohara – ESFJ!
    Kyouya Sata – INFP
    Ayumi Sanda – ISTJ?
    Takeru Hibiya – ESFP, maybe
    Nozomi Kamiya – ESTP
    Yuu Kusakabe – Uhh...some kind of IxFx
    Marin Tachibana – Don't know
    Aki Tezuka – Don't know
    Reika Sata – I got as far as Exxx
    Kyouya's mom – ISFJ?

    The problems between Erika and Kyouya are so Fi vs Fe. Maybe Fi vs Fe-Si specifically.

  8. #688
    Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    INTp
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harizu View Post
    Kageyama seems more like an INTJ to me. He's very introverted.
    nah, Kageyama isn't NT at all considering how hopeless he is at anything in school besides volleyball. I agree on the introvertedness. I kinda wanna say ISTP for him considering how stunted his Fe is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Hyouka (I'm only on episode 11 right now so this may be subject to change)
    Houtarou Oreki: ISTP 9w8 sp/sx (954)
    I will fight you Oreki is an INTP he is me


    Also I would argue that it's pointless to try to type Migi since Migi is not human and the character wasn't written to have human traits. If anything, Migi is a caricature of Te without any Fi.

  9. #689
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/so
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flish0 View Post
    nah, Kageyama isn't NT at all considering how hopeless he is at anything in school besides volleyball. I agree on the introvertedness. I kinda wanna say ISTP for him considering how stunted his Fe is.
    I considered ISTP as well for Kageyama, but he just doesn't strike me as a Ti/Se type. Expecially Se (I could see Ti).
    ExTP

    7w8/ 3w4/ 8w7

  10. #690
    Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harizu View Post
    I considered ISTP as well for Kageyama, but he just doesn't strike me as a Ti/Se type. Expecially Se (I could see Ti).
    How about ISTJ instead? It doesn't involved Ti/Se, but Si/Te. Plus it'd be a dual for Hinata and him, since I'm pretty sure he's an ENFP.

Similar Threads

  1. The Official MBTI of Anime Characters Thread =)
    By Elfboy in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-12-2016, 09:23 AM
  2. MBTI appeal of Death Note anime?
    By Economica in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 171
    Last Post: 12-25-2015, 03:42 PM
  3. Your fav anime list!
    By Fluffywolf in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-18-2013, 08:19 PM
  4. The Anime/Manga Enneagram Types Thread
    By Viridian in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 09-05-2013, 04:58 PM
  5. Pokemon anime MBTI
    By JFrombaugh in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-01-2012, 10:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO