Thread: The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by blanclait View Post
    i heard ENFJ from some people based on his actions in R2.
    i think he cares too much about the people & friends to be NT imo.

my best is ENFJ

but its bit confusing though. i felt his character was bit inconsistant with r1.
    *insert rant about R2 suckage here*

I'll do a series i guess:
    idk if anyone watches this though. Probably some NF members do.

CLANNAD

Okazaki Tomoya - ISTP
    Sunohara Youhei - ESFP
    Sunohara Mei - ISFJ
    Fujibayashi Kyou - ESFP
    Fujibayashi Ryou - INFJ
    Ichinose Kotomi - INTJ
    Ibuki Fuko - ISFP
    Sakagami Tomoyo - ESTJ
    Furukawa Nagisa - ISFJ
    Most of those sound good. I disagree though on Tomoyo. She seems introverted to me. ISTJ.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

MBTI
    ENTP

^
    hmm..

Basically, I assumed tomoyo was ESTJ due to the fact she likes to become the school pres. Fight against injustice by beating those gang members. And she seem to be popular and hangs around with some other people.

But then again, i never played tomoyo's route or tomoyo after.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

^
    hmm..

Basically, I assumed tomoyo was ESTJ due to the fact she likes to become the school pres. Fight against injustice by beating those gang members. And she seem to be popular and hangs around with some other people.
    Idk, her popularity seems to come mostly from her martial prowess. Fighting injustice could be either E/I. She doesn't seem to talk as much though. Not much more than necessary. Seems to just want to fulfill her own goals, and other people don't particularly matter. She doesn't seem to have a lot of friends.

*insert disclaimer about not having watched in a while*

But then again, i never played tomoyo's route or tomoyo after.
    Me neither. I'm just going off the anime. :P I cant read Japanese dang it, hurry up with that translation.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP

Here's my disagreements to what's already been said:
    I think Kenshin is an INFP, and I think Ichigo is some kind of introverted perciever. I always thought Leleuch was an INTP. I actually had Kakashi typed as an ISTP. Gin and Aizen were mentioned. I think Aizen is an INTP, and Gin is either the same or an S. I'm surprised Rukia is so hard to type. I never expected to have this much trouble with her. I saw her typed somewhere on this thread as an INFP, and I'm pretty resistant to this typing. I find her surprisingly difficult for me to read and relate too, in the way I usually react to SPs.

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP

Oh, by the way, anybody watched Yu Yu Hakusho? They should be fun.

MBTI
    ENTP

^
    you should support your point if you disagree.

for eg. ichigo I certainly don't believe ichigo is IXXP

1. INFP is definitely no
    2. INTP is unlikely no
    As both suffer from low sensing preference. While NF and NT exhibits a particular trait which i cant find in him at all.

We can tell during his school life he cares great for what others tihnk of him. As one of the chapters quote "this image i built all these years", etc. when his clone came and kinda screwd around

Here we get split b/w ISTP, ISFP, ISTJ, ISFJ.
    We can tell this guy is obsessed with protecting stuff.
    Protecting that spirit ghost, etc.
    Like he belives he must protect his "nakamas" and all that shonen stuff.

definitely doesn't do stuff for the thrills, as he never engages in stuff for the fun of it. Like let say Renji does.

So b/w ISFJ vs ISTJ
    I say ISFJ.
    but not extreme should be near borderline.

b/c this guy loves to dive into the impossible.

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP

Alright, I see where you're coming from. ISFJ does make sense. I guess it's when he's interacting with Byakuya that makes me think he's a P, but that may be his F vs. Byakuya's T rather than a battle of P and J, as the language of the dialogue sometimes suggests. The strongest position I'll hold onto is that I don't think he's an E.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INxJ

Zero: ENTJ
    Lelouch: INTJ

His character in Code Geass & R2 are inconsistent. However, that doesn't make him a dominant feeler by any means.

MBTI
    ENTP

^
    * leadership skills
    * intelligent
    * precise
    does not always equal to XNTJ
    or NT

Lelouch involves himself in all those conflicting situations (despite NF's distaste for them) b/c he wants to create this peaceful "idealistic" world for nunally.

He doesn't gamble and destroy the britannians just b/c he likes controlling, etc. But he harbors hatred towards them for their attitude towards others & the past.
    Which Lelouch does by skipping class. And throughout the series I don't see any part of him that is dedicated to learning/knowledge. I have yet to see a NT trait from him. b/c we alrdy know he has all 4 functions well developed.

Other NF example shown are:
    - If suzaku and I work together, we can overcome anything.
    And he works toward his ideal working partner, even if it meant screwing up countless battles.

- R2 End. Lelouch does NOT kill the prisoners and even prisons his allies. If he did kill (doesn't even have to be all, but few), the effects would have been further dramatized. But he does not. And the fact he prisoned some of his team members to make them hate him shows concerns for them. As if lelouch died at this point there would be no psychological drawbacks for them.

-R2 Requiem - For humanity. Typical NF SJ thing.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INxJ

Lelouch involves himself in all those conflicting situations (despite NF's distaste for them) b/c he wants to create this peaceful "idealistic" world for nunally.

He doesn't gamble and destroy the britannians just b/c he likes controlling, etc. But he harbors hatred towards them for their attitude towards others & the past. Which Lelouch does by skipping class. And throughout the series I don't see any part of him that is dedicated to learning/knowledge. I have yet to see a NT trait from him. b/c we alrdy know he has all 4 functions well developed.

Other NF example shown are:
    - If suzaku and I work together, we can overcome anything.
    And he works toward his ideal working partner, even if it meant screwing up countless battles.

- R2 End. Lelouch does NOT kill the prisoners and even prisons his allies. If he did kill (doesn't even have to be all, but few), the effects would have been further dramatized. But he does not. And the fact he prisoned some of his team members to make them hate him shows concerns for them. As if lelouch died at this point there would be no psychological drawbacks for them.

-R2 Requiem - For humanity. Typical NF SJ thing.
    I'll agree he's idealistic. He loves his sister without a doubt, but I see him using everyone else as a pawn. Even Suzaku. He is the very definition of machiavellian. xNTJs definitely have the ability to harbor disdain, especially if they felt it was a serious wrong doing. Lelouch fell into it, because he came across a being that had magic. I think his hunger for the newly acquired power, was justified with other reasons like his sister. He could be an ENTP. He seems meta-intuitive.

I never finished R2. Watched half, I think. So, I can't fully analyze him. He seemed to display a great character shift though.