• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
For me it's:
Jadeite- ESTJ
Zoisite- XSFP, ESFJ or an ENTP
Nephrite- INTJ
Kunzite- ISTJ
Beryl: ENTJ or an ESFJ
Berthier- ENFP
Calveras- ENTP
Koan- ESFX
Petz- ISTX
Rubeus- ESTJ but I could see ISTP too now that I think about it, Manga I think he's an ENTP though
Esmeraude-ESFX but also possibly an ESTJ yes.
Wiseman-INXJ (might be Fe over Te considering how good he is at looking inside other's hearts and manipulating their emotions)
Fiore- IXFP or an XSFJ
Eudial- EXTJ
Mimette- ESFP
Prof Tomoe- ENTP in his Germatoid possessed form, ISFJ when he's his regular self.
Villuy- XNTJ
Tigers-Eye- ESTP
Hawks-Eye- ENTP or an ISFJ
Fish-Eye- XSFP
JunJun-XSTP
PallaPalla- EXFP or an ENTP
CereCere- ENXJ
VesVes - ESTJ yes
Nehellenia - ESFX in 90's anime, INTJ in manga
Lead Crow: ESTJ
Aluminum Siren: ENFP
Sailor Lethe (from the manga) ESTJ
Sailor Mnemosyne (again from the manga) IXFJ or an INFP.

I can only see ENFJ for Galaxia in the 90's anime, reason why is because before her possession she was pretty much treated like the Baby Jesus of the galaxy, which is very stereotypical ENFJ. Also the whole reason she chose to take Chaos into her body was to protect everyone which is very much Dom Fe, then again she's barely a character in the anime compared to her 90's counterpart so she'd be pretty hard to regardless. (one of the few rare cases since in this series it's usually the other way around with the villains in the 90's anime typically getting more depth than in the manga) She's a pretty stereotypical ENTJ in the manga though on a Te-Se power trip with loads of repressed Fi

For Prince Demande it's interesting that you brought up ESFP for him, I was actually having trouble typing him myself (especially since he looks very much like a ambivert to me rather than a clear cut extrovert or introvert) but considering how he is in the 90's anime, it makes sense. I could really see him only having either inferior Ti or Ni considering how trusting was of Wiseman and didn't even have the clear foresight to think things through, is that how you arrived to the conclusion of ESFP for Demande? Cause of it's inferior Ni? He's quite a bit smarter in the manga though and more ruthless there too so I would actually peg his manga self as an ENTJ.

As for Saphir I think he might only be an INTX in the manga (or possibly an ISTJ) while in the 90's anime he comes off as a very sensible and caring IXFJ. (INTJ is still a possibility for him here too though, or even an ESTJ considering we see him whining to Demande alot and bossing Esmeraude around lol, could even be a Fi dom INFP since he's very much all about his own morals and staying on the course he believes to be right).

By the way what do you think everyone's Enneagram types are? Are you into that at all?
usagi is enneagram 2w1 7w6 9w1
rei 1w2 3w2 6w7
venus- 7w8 8w7 3w2
ami- 5w6 9w1 2w1
sailor jupiter 8w9 7w8 2w1
haruka 3w2 7w8 8w7
michiru 4w3 1w9 5w4
sailor pluto 1w2 2w1 6w7
saturn 4w5 5w6 9w1
mamoru 1w9 5w6 4w3
berthier 5w6
koan 3w2
petz 8w9
rubeus 3w4
esmeraude 3w2 or 2w3
wiseman 5w4
prince demande 4w3 8w9 7w8
saphir 1w9
junjun 8w7 7w8 3w4
vesves 7w8
cerecere 4w3
pallapalla 7w6
aluminum siren 7w6 9w1 2w1
lead crow 3w4
galaxia: manga: 4w3 8w7 7w8 anime:3w4 7w8 8w7

yeah pretty much for demand. he didnt think stuff all the way through and he tried to get with usagi of all people and wasn't as focused on the task at hand like he shouldve been,which probably led me to believe that enxj is out of the question and his relationship with his brother is duality. like galaxia,you could go with esxp, or enxj for demand.

if you notice in sailor moon, a lot of characters are interacting with their duals, like usagi and mamoru,michiru and haruka, and ami and jupiter.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ah, I see now where you got your typings from. Yeah, I typically type using Cognitive Functions theory and don't know too much about the Socionics method so generally like to stay clear of it, your typings probably make sense and are correct in that setting though.

I'd like to explain why I can see 4 for Sakura's heart type though (are you familiar with tritypes by any chance?) mostly I just chose it because I believe that's where she gets her tendency to day-dream rather than from the Ne function. 4 isn't just associated with introversion/withdrawal and self-discovery/melancholy, it's also the type most prone to having flights of fancy. Nevertheless I type using tritype theory so even though I do believe there's a very strong possibility of 4 being Sakura's heart type, it still wouldn't have that much of an overt influence on her for her to display the more typically melancholy and pessimistic aspects of 4 because it would come last in her tritype. I also considered 4 for her heart type because the 479 "gentle spirit" archetype seems to fit her very well. 479 Gentle Spirit Archetype - 知乎 However, 2 is also a very strong possibility for her heart type (I guess it's also hard for me to see it because 2's also are known for being kinda pushy and manipulative/self-martyring when it comes to their affection, but Sakura is also a very healthy individual and has 9 as her gut type so maybe that's why she wouldn't come off as your stereotypical 2) like how I'm stuck between 6w7/7w6 (For me, the 6 comes from the fact that she's actually quite the scaredy cat when it comes to stuff like ghosts and does typically need guidance) for Sakura's head type, I'm also stuck between 2w3 and 4w3 for her heart. All I know for sure is 9w8 is definitely her gut type, no doubts about that. (she might even lead with it too)

I actually did once consider ENFJ as a possible typing for Sakura (remember though I go by the traditional Cognitive Functions method, so I don't subscribe to the whole "J personalities mean you're a take charge kind of person, while P means you're easygoing") because of it's balanced use of Fe-Se (also I can totally see inferior Ti for Sakura either way considering how bad she is at Math lol) The typings I've considered for Sakura have been ESFP, ENFP, INFP, ISFP, ESFJ, ENFJ and ISFJ. She definitely leans more towards being an extrovert, but if we're going off purely functions wise I think INFP, ISFP and ISFJ make sense too. (The ISFJ in particular is because I can Si-dom for her due to how routine oriented she tends to be) I think we can at least all agree that no matter what she's definitely some kind of feeler over a thinker though, whether that's through the use of Fe or Fi lol.

Actually, I don't really use Socionics that much either. I think the most important factors I consider for typing characters (since I never type real people anymore lol) are overall archetype (of the type), the dichotomy of the MBTI, Jungian cognitive functions, and Interaction Styles. Or were you referring to Socionics when I brought up Interaction Style? Socionics I don't know much of, but I do know that Interaction Styles have been correlated with each MBTI type. For In-Charge, it's ESTJ, ENFJ, ENTJ, and ESTP. For Get-Things-Going, it's ESFJ, ENFP, ENTP, and ESFP. And so on. Also I think about what Enneagram type correlates with what MBTI type. For example, it's highly unlikely to have an ENFP 8, so if your analysis brings you to that conclusion, it's worth reexamining that character's behaviors and motivations to see what could be making you think that (for example, maybe a reactive/counterphobic ENFP 6 could give off an impression of an 8). That's also kind of why I strayed from 2w3 over 7w6 for Sakura, because 7w6 is not a common type for ESFJs and often the typings can be incompatible.

When I say 4 is withdrawn, I also wasn't necessarily talking about introversion explicitly. I brought up the Hornevian triads earlier, that's what I was referring to. Karen Horney suggests that there are other triads beyond Heart, Head, and Gut. Hornevian triads are Compliant (126), Assertive (378), and Withdrawn (459). Withdrawn here doesn't necessarily just refer to introversion (but that's obviously included), but how they have to withdraw from the world to meet their own needs. 9s withdraw themselves from the world to create a sense of harmony, while 4s withdraw from the world to reflect and explore their identity. This is why I typed Sakura as a 2 also, because within the Harmonic Triads I believe she is a Positive Outlook type (as opposed to Competent or Reactive). And for an ESFJ, 2 is the most likely of the three. But then there are also the other things I said about her relationship and love-focus justifying 2 for me. I can see 2's connection to 8 regarding the pushiness you're talking about, and I can actually see a bit of that in Sakura (she gets aggressive with Syaoran over Yukito, and her brother is constantly testing her). But I also think 2s are so committed to being loved that a lot of the time they recognize that pushiness is not an attractive quality. For ESFJ 2s there's this stereotype of an overbearing mother, but I think it's actually the nice girl next door (described in the people's ENFP thread I linked) that is most fitting. I think 2w3s are genuinely nice people who just want to give love and receive it in return, and can even become self-sacrificial and subjugate their own needs. So there's some variety to the type as well.

But I could see Sakura as a Gentle Spirit like you said, with 4 as her heart type. Personally, I would peg her as the Good Samaritan tritype. I also think Sakura's dreaminess is hard to take into consideration for me because he dreams aren't self-invented, but the product of her actual magic powers developing and so aren't a natural result of her personality but her "biology". But seeing as you see Sakura as a Gentle Spirit while I see her as a Good Samaritan, I think our difference in analysis is just reflective of our different interpretations of her character, which is interesting to see :yes:

As for my Sailor Moon typings, keep in mind that I type according to Cognitive Functions theory so here's what they'd be. (Also I'll just type them according to their 90's anime personas rather than their Manga selves since it seems the 90's anime is what you're most familiar with)

Usagi: ENFP, (her love of sleeping and eating is demonstrative of Si not Se, unlike Sakura she's not very athletic at all and is a major klutz) borderline 6w7/7w6 like Sakura (She's always crying and is a MAJOR scardey cat in the beginning lol) she might be an ENFJ when she becomes Neo Queen Serenity though.
Ami: ISXJ or an INTX, could also be an IXFP, she's kinda hard to narrow down into one type imo, 9w1.
Rei: EXTJ (could even be an ESTP possibly) 8w7
Mako: XSFJ or an ISFP, 9w8
Minako: XSFP, 7w6 or 3w2
Mamoru: INXJ? ISXJ? IXTP? (you're right kinda hard to type since he has such a flat personality lol) either a 4 or a 5.
Chibi-Usa: lmao but seriously I think she's a EXFJ or an ISFP, 2w3.
Hotaru: INFP or ISFJ, 4w5. (INFJ when in her Saturn form)
Haruka: ISTP or an ENFJ (can't tell which is her subconcious/shadow vs her actual type) 1w9
Michiru: INFJ I think (but I've also considered INTJ, ENTP and ISFP for her) 3w4/4w3 or a 5w4
Setsuna: INXJ, 1w9 yes.

What would you type the SM villains by the way? (Besides the Stars ones since you said you haven't finished that season yet)

I also think we weigh the qualities of Se differently. While I see athleticism and physical dexterity as a hint towards Se, I do not think a deficiency of it is indicative of a lack of it. Se, for me, means complete openness to new experiences and willingness to dive straight into them to fully understand various aspects of life. For Usagi, I think she is highly impulsive and throws herself into whatever experience head-first. This could be said of a lot of ExxPs, but Usagi is so action-oriented I think this is more characteristic of ESFP as opposed to ENFP who is more energetic in the mind and conversationally. She reminds me of other protagonists that I would also type as ESFP (Naruto, for example).

Also now that I see you type Hotaru as 4w5, I think I see that more honestly. I typed her as 4w3 because her depression is so theatrical at times, but I forget mahou shoujo is theatrical in general and Hotaru is actually pretty reserved about sharing her feelings with others.

EuropeLover

MBTI Type
€U
CLANNAD

Okazaki Tomoya - ISTP
Sunohara Youhei - ESFP
Sunohara Mei - ISFJ
Fujibayashi Kyou - ESFP
Fujibayashi Ryou - INFJ
Ichinose Kotomi - INTJ
Ibuki Fuko - ISFP
Sakagami Tomoyo - ESTJ
Furukawa Nagisa - ISFJ

She's Fi-dom>Fe. Nagisa knows what she values and at times clashes with that of the group. She drops the Drama Club not really considering how the group is going to feel. At the end of the play, she sings the Dango song. Her stubbornness to give birth at home is far from Fe/Ti, even knowing everyone else was against the idea. Not much Ne, but still there in her pattern of speech and openness to new ideas. She does ramble out of the blue a lot of the times which is how she connects with fellow INxP Kotomi. Nagisa is an INFP, textbook sentimental idealist.

Tomoya is not a Ti-dom, his Fe is too high putting other's needs above his. What he suffers is inferior Si not wanting to associate with the town he hates. Textbook troll, ENTP.

Kyou is clearly a J type. ENFJ, a literal teacher. She has well thought out plans that are based on putting Fujibayashi's needs above hers (Fe-Ni) and sticks to it. Her inferior Ti is when she realizes the logic behind her motivations.

Fujibayashi has no personality to be typed, but N is far from what she is. She lives in the concrete and doesn't really care about anything else, nothing abstract about her whatsoever which leaves her being ISFP/J.

Kotomi is a textbook INTP, Ti-dom as hell learning rather than any interest applying it externally. Ne theorizes possibilities of the dreamworld. And Ti-Si looping is her entire arc coming to terms with inferior Fe.

Fuko is Ne-dom asf, ambiverted like many other ENFPs. There has never been any time she ever used Se. And her Ti-blindness is made clear that it's impossible for her to comprehend any of Tomoya's pranks or logic really. It's not Ni but Ne/Si that makes her give out sculptures for people to attend her sister's wedding. Textbook ENFP, ADD and living in her own crazy little world.

Tomoyo isn't extraverted at all, she's motivated by others' feelings and just happens to have high tertiary Ti as an INFJ. The unconventional path she takes to become president indicates that she is Te-blind. Ni-dom and her inferior Se taking action to bring back the cherry trees.

Last edited:

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Ah, I see now where you got your typings from. Yeah, I typically type using Cognitive Functions theory and don't know too much about the Socionics method so generally like to stay clear of it, your typings probably make sense and are correct in that setting though.

I'd like to explain why I can see 4 for Sakura's heart type though (are you familiar with tritypes by any chance?) mostly I just chose it because I believe that's where she gets her tendency to day-dream rather than from the Ne function. 4 isn't just associated with introversion/withdrawal and self-discovery/melancholy, it's also the type most prone to having flights of fancy. Nevertheless I type using tritype theory so even though I do believe there's a very strong possibility of 4 being Sakura's heart type, it still wouldn't have that much of an overt influence on her for her to display the more typically melancholy and pessimistic aspects of 4 because it would come last in her tritype. I also considered 4 for her heart type because the 479 "gentle spirit" archetype seems to fit her very well. 479 Gentle Spirit Archetype - 知乎 However, 2 is also a very strong possibility for her heart type (I guess it's also hard for me to see it because 2's also are known for being kinda pushy and manipulative/self-martyring when it comes to their affection, but Sakura is also a very healthy individual and has 9 as her gut type so maybe that's why she wouldn't come off as your stereotypical 2) like how I'm stuck between 6w7/7w6 (For me, the 6 comes from the fact that she's actually quite the scaredy cat when it comes to stuff like ghosts and does typically need guidance) for Sakura's head type, I'm also stuck between 2w3 and 4w3 for her heart. All I know for sure is 9w8 is definitely her gut type, no doubts about that. (she might even lead with it too)

I actually did once consider ENFJ as a possible typing for Sakura (remember though I go by the traditional Cognitive Functions method, so I don't subscribe to the whole "J personalities mean you're a take charge kind of person, while P means you're easygoing") because of it's balanced use of Fe-Se (also I can totally see inferior Ti for Sakura either way considering how bad she is at Math lol) The typings I've considered for Sakura have been ESFP, ENFP, INFP, ISFP, ESFJ, ENFJ and ISFJ. She definitely leans more towards being an extrovert, but if we're going off purely functions wise I think INFP, ISFP and ISFJ make sense too. (The ISFJ in particular is because I can Si-dom for her due to how routine oriented she tends to be) I think we can at least all agree that no matter what she's definitely some kind of feeler over a thinker though, whether that's through the use of Fe or Fi lol.

As for my Sailor Moon typings, keep in mind that I type according to Cognitive Functions theory so here's what they'd be. (Also I'll just type them according to their 90's anime personas rather than their Manga selves since it seems the 90's anime is what you're most familiar with)

Usagi: ENFP, (her love of sleeping and eating is demonstrative of Si not Se, unlike Sakura she's not very athletic at all and is a major klutz) borderline 6w7/7w6 like Sakura (She's always crying and is a MAJOR scardey cat in the beginning lol) she might be an ENFJ when she becomes Neo Queen Serenity though.
Ami: ISXJ or an INTX, could also be an IXFP, she's kinda hard to narrow down into one type imo, 9w1.
Rei: EXTJ (could even be an ESTP possibly) 8w7
Mako: XSFJ or an ISFP, 9w8
Minako: XSFP, 7w6 or 3w2
Mamoru: INXJ? ISXJ? IXTP? (you're right kinda hard to type since he has such a flat personality lol) either a 4 or a 5.
Chibi-Usa: lmao but seriously I think she's a EXFJ or an ISFP, 2w3.
Hotaru: INFP or ISFJ, 4w5. (INFJ when in her Saturn form)
Haruka: ISTP or an ENFJ (can't tell which is her subconcious/shadow vs her actual type) 1w9
Michiru: INFJ I think (but I've also considered INTJ, ENTP and ISFP for her) 3w4/4w3 or a 5w4
Setsuna: INXJ, 1w9 yes.

What would you type the SM villains by the way? (Besides the Stars ones since you said you haven't finished that season yet)

Usagi is ENFP yes but both Se and Si users can love to sleep or eat, theres no evidence of either preferring either or except percievers as a whole being laid back and easygoing and forgetful which are traits of both Ne and Se users. I won't comment on all of them but Rei is ENTJ for sure in my opinion, how come people are so confused on her? I guess I can say that and eat my words since I think I mistyped her ISTJ before but seeing her typed as ENTJ by people makes the most sense to me now. And Mamoru is confusing yes but INTJ makes the most sense for him and lastly Ami is ISFJ.

Tsundereshipper

MBTI Type
XXXP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Actually, I don't really use Socionics that much either. I think the most important factors I consider for typing characters (since I never type real people anymore lol) are overall archetype (of the type), the dichotomy of the MBTI, Jungian cognitive functions, and Interaction Styles. Or were you referring to Socionics when I brought up Interaction Style? Socionics I don't know much of, but I do know that Interaction Styles have been correlated with each MBTI type. For In-Charge, it's ESTJ, ENFJ, ENTJ, and ESTP. For Get-Things-Going, it's ESFJ, ENFP, ENTP, and ESFP. And so on. Also I think about what Enneagram type correlates with what MBTI type. For example, it's highly unlikely to have an ENFP 8, so if your analysis brings you to that conclusion, it's worth reexamining that character's behaviors and motivations to see what could be making you think that (for example, maybe a reactive/counterphobic ENFP 6 could give off an impression of an 8). That's also kind of why I strayed from 2w3 over 7w6 for Sakura, because 7w6 is not a common type for ESFJs and often the typings can be incompatible.

When I say 4 is withdrawn, I also wasn't necessarily talking about introversion explicitly. I brought up the Hornevian triads earlier, that's what I was referring to. Karen Horney suggests that there are other triads beyond Heart, Head, and Gut. Hornevian triads are Compliant (126), Assertive (378), and Withdrawn (459). Withdrawn here doesn't necessarily just refer to introversion (but that's obviously included), but how they have to withdraw from the world to meet their own needs. 9s withdraw themselves from the world to create a sense of harmony, while 4s withdraw from the world to reflect and explore their identity. This is why I typed Sakura as a 2 also, because within the Harmonic Triads I believe she is a Positive Outlook type (as opposed to Competent or Reactive). And for an ESFJ, 2 is the most likely of the three. But then there are also the other things I said about her relationship and love-focus justifying 2 for me. I can see 2's connection to 8 regarding the pushiness you're talking about, and I can actually see a bit of that in Sakura (she gets aggressive with Syaoran over Yukito, and her brother is constantly testing her). But I also think 2s are so committed to being loved that a lot of the time they recognize that pushiness is not an attractive quality. For ESFJ 2s there's this stereotype of an overbearing mother, but I think it's actually the nice girl next door (described in the people's ENFP thread I linked) that is most fitting. I think 2w3s are genuinely nice people who just want to give love and receive it in return, and can even become self-sacrificial and subjugate their own needs. So there's some variety to the type as well.

But I could see Sakura as a Gentle Spirit like you said, with 4 as her heart type. Personally, I would peg her as the Good Samaritan tritype. I also think Sakura's dreaminess is hard to take into consideration for me because he dreams aren't self-invented, but the product of her actual magic powers developing and so aren't a natural result of her personality but her "biology". But seeing as you see Sakura as a Gentle Spirit while I see her as a Good Samaritan, I think our difference in analysis is just reflective of our different interpretations of her character, which is interesting to see :yes:

To be fair, I also think 279 is a very viable tritype for Sakura and I've actually said I'm not 100% certain on her tritype and can't decide on just one much like her MBTI. (Tritype types I'm caught between for Sakura are 269, 279, 469 and 479) You're totally right about Sakura having an aggressive streak within her, all those times she blew up at Toya and was imagining stomping him was why I typed her as a 9w8 over a 9w1 for her gut.

I also think we weigh the qualities of Se differently. While I see athleticism and physical dexterity as a hint towards Se, I do not think a deficiency of it is indicative of a lack of it. Se, for me, means complete openness to new experiences and willingness to dive straight into them to fully understand various aspects of life. For Usagi, I think she is highly impulsive and throws herself into whatever experience head-first. This could be said of a lot of ExxPs, but Usagi is so action-oriented I think this is more characteristic of ESFP as opposed to ENFP who is more energetic in the mind and conversationally. She reminds me of other protagonists that I would also type as ESFP (Naruto, for example).

Also now that I see you type Hotaru as 4w5, I think I see that more honestly. I typed her as 4w3 because her depression is so theatrical at times, but I forget mahou shoujo is theatrical in general and Hotaru is actually pretty reserved about sharing her feelings with others.

Yeah I could totally see why ESFP would be a popular typing for Usagi, since she's pretty much considered the "female Goku or Naruto" lol (Though even with Goku and Naruto there have been endless debates of ESFP vs ENFP) I'd still put her as ENFP over ESFP because even besides what I perceive to be more Se than Si, the NF types tend to be much more idealistic while SP types are more practical and pragmatic and Usagi is basically the very definition of idealistic lol

(Also I forgot to mention one other typing I had in mind for Chibi-Usa, I think she could also possibly be an ENTP. She has that ENTP snarkiness/smart-aleckness and "trollishness" lol)

You didn't type the SM villains though like I initially asked, I'm guessing you feel you don't remember enough about them to type?

- - - Updated - - -

usagi is enneagram 2w1 7w6 9w1
rei 1w2 3w2 6w7
venus- 7w8 8w7 3w2
ami- 5w6 9w1 2w1
sailor jupiter 8w9 7w8 2w1
haruka 3w2 7w8 8w7
michiru 4w3 1w9 5w4
sailor pluto 1w2 2w1 6w7
saturn 4w5 5w6 9w1
mamoru 1w9 5w6 4w3
berthier 5w6
koan 3w2
petz 8w9
rubeus 3w4
esmeraude 3w2 or 2w3
wiseman 5w4
prince demande 4w3 8w9 7w8
saphir 1w9
junjun 8w7 7w8 3w4
vesves 7w8
cerecere 4w3
pallapalla 7w6
aluminum siren 7w6 9w1 2w1
lead crow 3w4
galaxia: manga: 4w3 8w7 7w8 anime:3w4 7w8 8w7

yeah pretty much for demand. he didnt think stuff all the way through and he tried to get with usagi of all people and wasn't as focused on the task at hand like he shouldve been,which probably led me to believe that enxj is out of the question and his relationship with his brother is duality. like galaxia,you could go with esxp, or enxj for demand.

if you notice in sailor moon, a lot of characters are interacting with their duals, like usagi and mamoru,michiru and haruka, and ami and jupiter.
I think
Usagi: 2w3/6w7 or 7w6/9w? for her 90's anime self, manga on the other hand could be 4w3/6w7 or 7w6/1w2 or even possibly 2w1/6w7/7w6/1w2 also I think her MBTI might be different in the manga too, rather than an ENFP she could be a INFP, XNFJ, or even an ESFJ.
Ami: 2w1/5w?/9w1 OR a 2w1/6w?/9w1, OR a 4w?/5w or 6w/9w1
Rei: 3w2/cp6w7 or 7w8/8w7 in the 90's anime, 4w3/5w4/1w9 in the manga.
Mako: 2w1/6w7 or 7w6/9w8 (also could possibly be an ESTP in the manga too considering she was originally supposed to be an actual Yankee there)
Mina: 3w2/7w6/9w8 in the 90's anime, 3w2/7w8/8w7 in the manga
Chibiusa: 2w3/cp6w7 or 7w6/8w7 in the 90's anime, could be a 2w3 or a 4w3/6w7/7w6/1w2 or a 9w8 in the manga. (Also might actually be an INFP in the manga compared to her anime self)
Mamoru: 4w5(or w3 in the 90's anime cause of his flair for the dramatic with his Tuxedo Mask speeches)/5?/1w9, could be a 251 or 261 for tritype too.
Haruka: 3w2/7w8/1w9 in the 90's anime, (her whole conflict in the 90's anime is struggling whether she's doing the right thing or not, which would definitely put her as a 1 over an 8) in the manga she's a 3w2/6w7 or 7w8/8w? (Also in the manga I think she might be an ESTP rather than her ISTP/ENXJ anime self)
Michiru: 3w4 or 4w3/5w4/8w9 or 1w9 in the 90's anime, in the manga she's a 3w4 or 4w3/7w?/1w9 OR a 2w3/7/1w9 (might be an ESFP or ISFJ in the manga too rather than an INXJ/ENTP/ISFP like in the 90's anime)
Setsuna: 2w1/5 or 6/1w9, (possibly an ISXJ in the manga rather than a INXJ like she is in the 90's anime)
Hotaru: INFP or ISFJ 4w5/6w7(w5 in the manga)/9w?/ Saturn form is an INFJ 4w5/5w4/8w9 though, Hotaru post rebirth I think is either an ESFP or an ENFJ, 2w3/7w6/9w8? (Also I forgot to mention that her Mistress 9 form would be an INTJ 3w4/5w6/8w9)
Jadeite: 3w4/6w5/1w9
Nephrite: 3w4/5w4/8w9
Zoisite: 2w3 or 4w3/7w8/8w7
Kunzite: 3w4/5w6/1w9 (2w1/5w6/1w9 in the manga though)
Beryl: 3w2/7w8/8w9 in the 90's anime, 2w3/cp6w5/8w9 in the manga.
Ail: XNFJ or an ISFP, 4w3/7w?/9w8
En: ESXJ or an ESFP, 2w3/7w8/8w7
Koan: 2w3/7w6/8w7 or 9w8
Berthier: 4w3/7w6/9w8
Calveras: 3w2/7w6/9w8
Petz: 4w?/6w5 or 5w6/8w9 or 1w9
Rubeus: 3w4/6w5/8w9 in the 90's anime, 3w2/7w6/9w8 in the manga
Esmeraude: 2w3 or 3w2/7w6/8w7
Saphir: 2w1/cp6w5/1w2 (he wouldn't have a 9 wing in the 90's anime, he's actually very outspoken there and like a typical 1w2 is very morally self-righteous and is always fussing over his brother) Manga he's a ???/5w6/9w8 or 1w9
Prince Demande: 2w3 or 3w? or 4w3/cp6w7 or 7w8, with the 6 coming from the fact that he's a literal freedom fighter for the justice of his clan/8w? in the 90's anime (he could honestly be any of the heart types in the 90's anime imo) 3w4(?)/6w7/8w? in the manga.
Wiseman: 3w4/5w4/8w9
Fiore: 2w3 or 4w3/6w5/8w7 or 9w8
Tomoe: 2w1/7w6/9w8 in the 90's anime, 3w4/5w?/8w9 in the manga
Eudial: 3w2/5w6 or 6w?/1w9
Mimette: 3w2/7w6/8w7
Villuy: 3w4/5w4/8w?
Tigers-Eye: 3w2/7w6/8w7
Hawks-Eye: 2w?/7w6/9w8
Fish-Eye: 2w3 or 4w3/7w6/8w7
Palla-Palla: ???/7w8/9w8
Jun-Jun: ???/cp6w7 or 7w8/8w9
VesVes: 3w2/cp6w7/8w7
CereCere: 3w2/5w4 or 7w8/9w8
Seiya: ESXP (ISFJ in the manga though possibly) 3w2/7w6/9w8 or 8w7, 2w1/6w7/1w9 in the manga though maybe.
Yaten: EXTJ or an INTJ (could just be a really grumpy ESFP too) 3w4/cp6w?/8w9
Taiki: IXTJ, 3w4/5w6/1w9
Galaxia: 3w4/5w4/8w7 in the manga and I can't tritype her 90's anime character cause she's too underdeveloped there, all I know is she's a clear 2 that disintegrated to an 8 there.

By the way for the minor characters/allies it'd be:
Ikuko: ESFJ, 2w?/7w6/1w2 or 9w8
Papa Kenj: ESTJ, 2w1/6w7/1w2
Shingo: ESXP, 3w2/7w8/8w7
Motoki: ISFJ, 2w?/7w6/9w?
Naru: XSFJ or some type of XXFP, 2w3/6w7 or 7w6/1w2
Umino: ENTP, 2w3/5w4 or 7w6/9w8
Luna: ESTJ, 2w1/6w7/1w?
Artemis: ISXJ or an XNTP, 2w1/6w7/1w2
Helios: INFJ, 2w1/5w4/1w9 or 9w1

After talking it over with someone I'm wondering now if ESTJ might not be a better fit for Demande in both versions 90's anime because if we're taking shadow functions into account instead of just the first 4, ESTJ is Ni-blind which is supposed to be even worse than inferior Ni, plus I'm not quite sure if I see Se over Si for Demande anyways, I guess Se would come into play by how impulsively he jumps into everything (such as trying to capture Sailor Moon) and is very physically affectionately inclined? (always trying to kiss her) However I can also see Si with the fact that the source of his obsession with Serenity in the first place is because of the way her eyes looked at him when they first met, he's been ruminating on that moment ever since.

Could be ESTJ in the manga too cause in the manga rather than being the leader of a freedom fighting group of of an oppressed nation, he's the leader of a religious extremist death cult who believes immortality is a sin against God, which is a very Si mentality (He literally outright states "Living forever goes against God's Will')

That's an interesting little tidbit you noticed though, I hadn't even thought of it and now I wonder if it was intentional on Toei and Naoko's part and they actually know their MBTI pretty well?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You didn't type the SM villains though like I initially asked, I'm guessing you feel you don't remember enough about them to type?

Yeah, I haven't watched all of Sailor Moon intensively since college tbh. I need to give the whole series a thorough rewatch (after I actually finish first lmao). The protagonists are easier to remember than the villains for me. I will say I loved Zoisite and Kunzite though :wubbie:

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I only remember Haruka struggling over whether she's doing the right thing in one episode. She's an 8w9.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
for usagi, you could argue exfj in the manga and anime. i still lean towards exfp in the anime and manga.
minako, you could argue esfp estp or enfj.

for demande, you could argue estj, the problem with that for me is i dont see estjs trying to take usagi like a prize, that is the thing that throws.

for rei's type, you could argue infj. in the manga.
when it comes to typing anime, i pay attention to the way each characters interact with one another and also pay attention to how they say their words as well and also color in tv shows because color has strong symbols in the show. a lot of times i use socionics to make it easier for me to type characters

for example soul eater anime ending is maka integrating from a 6 to 9,ending still sucks, but it is a good analogy for enneagram integration and the show is very alpha quadra orien

future diary
yuno gasai estj
yuki: infp

i feel like people type yuno gasai infj due to her being their waifu.

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
for usagi, you could argue exfj in the manga and anime. i still lean towards exfp in the anime and manga.

for demande, you could argue estj, the problem with that for me is i dont see estjs trying to take usagi like a prize, that is the thing that throws.

when it comes to typing anime, i pay attention to the way each characters interact with one another and also pay attention to how they say their words as well and also color in tv shows because color has strong symbols in the show. a lot of times i use socionics to make it easier for me to type characters

for example soul eater anime ending is maka integrating from a 6 to 9,ending still sucks, but it is a good analogy for enneagram integration and the show is very alpha quadra orien

future diary
yuno gasai estj

I disagree and see Usagi as ENFP in the manga and anime, I just finished Ash so eventually I'll make a post on her why as well too in the future. Its hard to see Fe in Usagi like her mom in my opinion

Tsundereshipper

MBTI Type
XXXP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

future diary
yuno gasai estj

ENFJ for Minako? Maybe. I'd argue in the manga it's more betwen ESFP, ESTP and ENTJ for her.

Why wouldn't ESTJs try to take another person as a prize? (especially if their Enneagram comes into play) Remember ESTJs are close to the ENTJ type, and EXTJs in general are known for being the stereotypical tyrant/conqueror type, they have repressed/inferior Fi which comes out in outbursts they can't control.

Rei in the manga has the same sort of problem Elsa from Frozen has. In that it could really go either way between IXTJ or INFJ for her.

Tsundereshipper

MBTI Type
XXXP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I only remember Haruka struggling over whether she's doing the right thing in one episode. She's an 8w9.

Nah, you should rewatch S which I just did. It wasn't just for one episode, her entire inner conflict throughout the entirety of the season was being torn between wanting to believe in idealism and pragmatic realism, she was really struggling with it throughout, she's a 1w9.

What do you think of my SM villain typings by the way?

- - - Updated - - -

I disagree and see Usagi as ENFP in the manga and anime, I just finished Ash so eventually I'll make a post on her why as well too in the future. Its hard to see Fe in Usagi like her mom in my opinion

What about the Sailor Moon villains? What would you type them as?

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
ENFJ for Minako? Maybe. I'd argue in the manga it's more betwen ESFP, ESTP and ENTJ for her. Why wouldn't ESTJs try to take another person as a prize? (especially if their Enneagram comes into play) Remember ESTJs are close to the ENTJ type, and EXTJs in general are known for being the stereotypical tyrant/conqueror type, they have repressed/inferior Fi which comes out in outbursts they can't control. Rei in the manga has the same sort of problem Elsa from Frozen has. In that it could really go either way between IXTJ or INFJ for her.
The world conqueror mentality are sps and entj 8s like alexander the great juliius season and vegeta from dbz. Demande views sailor moon as a prize. That what lead me to se for demande

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Nah, you should rewatch S which I just did. It wasn't just for one episode, her entire inner conflict throughout the entirety of the season was being torn between wanting to believe in idealism and pragmatic realism, she was really struggling with it throughout, she's a 1w9.

What do you think of my SM villain typings by the way?

- - - Updated - - -

What about the Sailor Moon villains? What would you type them as?

I got Sailor Moon on Hulu so I'll tell you then when I'm ready and rewatch it again. It's been awhile so I won't butcher thier typings and my opinion on it now, the main cast is obviously much easier to remember off hand. I might watch a few episodes today and I'll get back to you on it. I'm gonna make a Usagi ENFP Post soon and I guess I'll just do a Sailor Moon characters MBTI general post too as well at the same time, so look out for that. I said I'm gonna do this for awhile so its much higher on the list compared to most shows so I'll probably do it soon. I feel good that I finally got my Ash Ketchum ENFP Post done and now I'm about to post my Persona 5 post here today so I'm making good progress and getting things done. So the Sailor Moon post shouldn't take long to get too at this rate which is good.

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
ENFJ for Minako? Maybe. I'd argue in the manga it's more betwen ESFP, ESTP and ENTJ for her.

Why wouldn't ESTJs try to take another person as a prize? (especially if their Enneagram comes into play) Remember ESTJs are close to the ENTJ type, and EXTJs in general are known for being the stereotypical tyrant/conqueror type, they have repressed/inferior Fi which comes out in outbursts they can't control.

Rei in the manga has the same sort of problem Elsa from Frozen has. In that it could really go either way between IXTJ or INFJ for her.

Lol in my opinion I have no idea how people see Te in Elsa but no matter, in my frozen post I'll share my INFJ Elsa opinion more in depth. Yes I agree Minako is ESFP in my opinion now to add onto this conversation but I can see the ENFJ confusion there, I think I thought that once for her as well in the past. And most people type Rei and ENTJ which makes sense for her, but I used to mistype her ISTJ back in the day but I agree with the common ENTJ typing for Rei nowadays.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Just finished Arte:

Arte: ENFP 4w3 7w6 1w2 so/sp (Not certain on gut though)

Leo: ISTJ 1w9 5w6 3w4 sp/so.(Pretty stereotypical ISTJ, and definitely some duality going on).

Catalina: INTP 5w6 3w4 8w9 so/sp(She's pretty hard to type, but I think double assertive but withdrawn core could explain how she hides her insecurities).

Angelo: ISFJ 2w1 9w1 6w7 sp/so

Veronica: ENFJ 3w2 1w2 7w8 sx/so (not certain on head)

Tsundereshipper

MBTI Type
XXXP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The world conqueror mentality are sps and entj 8s like alexander the great juliius season and vegeta from dbz. Demande views sailor moon as a prize. That what lead me to se for demande

Actually now that I think about it, you might be right with ESFP making the most sense for Demande (at least his anime version) ESFP has both bad Ni and Ti (inferior Ni, plus Ti blind) which would explain why he was so trusting of Wiseman when anybody else could see that coming from a mile away or would at least get slightly suspicious.

ESTJ is Ni-blind sure, but they also have decent Ti (since it's their 6th function) so I imagine even a Ni-blind ESTJ would be able to pick up on Wiseman's ulterior motives since they have good access to Ti.

Pretty sure Demande's still some type of EXTJ in the manga/Crystal, but ESFP fits for the anime yes.

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Gonna try typing the Danganronpa characters - some of these may be "controversial typings" but meh (spoiler warning now for some characters)

Makoto Naegi - ISFJ 9w1. (I think he has quite a clear strong combination of Si and Fe honestly, not sure where the ENFJ typing came from on personalitydatabase)
Kyoko Kirigiri - INTJ 5w6
Byakuya Togami - ExTJ 3w4 (would lean ENTJ, but could go either way honestly)
Aoi Asahina - ESFJ 6w7 (seems more Fe driven than Fi driven)
Celestia Ludenberg - xNTJ 3w4
Chihiro Fujisaki - ISFJ 9w1
Hifumi Yamada - INFP 4w5 (alternatively ENFP could be considered, way too Fi heavy and lacking in Ti to be considered as an xNTP though)
Junko Enoshima - ENTP 7w8 (first of all, not ENFP - I think the system she masterminded is very Ti-Fe in nature, she doesn't seem to operate under a moral code in the way an xxFP villain would. Also not a 4, I think people type her as such because they personally view despair as a negative emotion but to her it was positive)
Kiyotaka Ishimaru - ISTJ or ISFP 1w2 (I think his Fi is too strong for him to be an ESTJ)
Leon Kuwata - ESFP 7w6 (Ti PoLR is very clear in this one)
Mondo Owada - ESFP 8w7 (could be either Se dom honestly)
Sakura Ogami - ISFJ 9w8
Sayaka Maizono - ENFJ 3w2 (I could alternatively see 2w3, however I think from what we learn about her personal life 3 seems more fitting as a core)
Toko Fukawa - INFP 6w7 (could see 4 as well, reactive core so either 4 or 6, went for 6 because of the apparent paranoia/seeming more driven by fear than image)
Yasuhiro Hagakure - ENFP 9w8 (pretty typical Ne dom combined with Ti PoLR imo)

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
My take on Sailor Moon:

Usagi: ENFP 2w3 7w6 9w8 so/sp

Ami: ISFJ 9w1 5w6 4w5 sp/so(I've seen a lot of problem solvers typings for her and I get how she comes across that way, but she's extremely doubt triad in heart me thinks)

Rei: ENTJ 8w9 2w1 5w6 sp/sx

Mako: ESFJ 6w7 2w3 8w9 so/sp

Minako: ESFP 7w8 2w3 8w7 so/sx

Chibiusa: ENFJ 2w3 7w6 8w9 sp/sx(not entirely sure of the IVs in themselves but she really does fit the SP 2 archetype)

Mamoru: ISTJ 1w9 5w6 2w1 sp/so(that ISTJ-ENFP duality am I right??)

Luna: ISTJ 1w2 5w6 2w1 sp/so

Hotaru: INFJ 4w5 9w1 6w5 sp/sx

Michuru: INFJ 4w5 1w2 5w4 sp/sx

Haruka: ISTP 8w9 7w8 3w4 sp/sx

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
My take on Sailor Moon:

Usagi: ENFP 2w3 7w6 9w8 so/sp

Ami: ISFJ 9w1 5w6 4w5 sp/so(I've seen a lot of problem solvers typings for her and I get how she comes across that way, but she's extremely doubt triad in heart me thinks)

Rei: ENTJ 8w9 2w1 5w6 sp/sx

Mako: ESFJ 6w7 2w3 8w9 so/sp

Minako: ESFP 7w8 2w3 8w7 so/sx

Chibiusa: ENFJ 2w3 7w6 8w9 sp/sx(not entirely sure of the IVs in themselves but she really does fit the SP 2 archetype)

Mamoru: ISTJ 1w9 5w6 2w1 sp/so(that ISTJ-ENFP duality am I right??)

Luna: ISTJ 1w2 5w6 2w1 sp/so

Hotaru: INFJ 4w5 9w1 6w5 sp/sx

Michuru: INFJ 4w5 1w2 5w4 sp/sx

Haruka: ISTP 8w9 7w8 3w4 sp/sx

Agree with most of these. But instead I see Luna as a ESTJ more and Tuxedo Mask as a INTJ.