Page 58 of 96 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by tsunderes View Post
    Yes I could see that.Agreed.
    Haha,yes that boy needed a good slap to the face.
    God I hated Togami. What a dick. I'm glad Genocider keeps him in check. ESFP 7w6 sx/so for her?

Oh,you played the game?I've only watched the anime,maybe they excluded some stuff in the anime.
    It's definitely worth playing if you have the time. You get attached to the characters much more. And yeah, they did exclude a lot!

Hmm I could see that,but he seems very Ni during trials to me...INFJ maybe?
    I thought the Ni-ishness could come from him teaming up with Kirigiri, but I think he's Si-ish in a way that's like "no, that couldn't be right, the crime scene was like ____." I was always like damn Naegi how do you remember all this?! Haha.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

LadyLazarus

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    God I hated Togami. What a dick. I'm glad Genocider keeps him in check. ESFP 7w6 sx/so for her?

It's definitely worth playing if you have the time. You get attached to the characters much more. And yeah, they did exclude a lot!

I thought the Ni-ishness could come from him teaming up with Kirigiri, but I think he's Si-ish in a way that's like "no, that couldn't be right, the crime scene was like ____." I was always like damn Naegi how do you remember all this?! Haha.
    Can't say I disagree with that...

Definitely ESFP and very sx first.

Yeah,I really want to see how different it is.

Hmm,yes that actually would make alot of sense as Si,and maybe the Ni is just Kirigiri,'cuz I did notice she does provide the big picture for him,while he fills in the holes for her.Very Si indeed.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Gatsu (from Berserk), ESTP

Riva

Default Attack on Titan

Attack on Titan....

mikasa ackerman is whom I want to type the most.

INFJ maybe? I am terrible at spotting INFJ fictional characters. I may have spotted this one without any hints. If I am terrible at spotting INFJs I am worse at spotting 4w5s. Sooo 4w5? Sometimes though I think she is a 5w4.

Summons: @Elfboy, @Ginkgo and @Eruca.

Might as well throw in the other characters too:

Eren Yeager - ENFP?
    Armin Arlert -
    Annie Leonhart - ISTP (9w8 sp/sx?)
    Sasha Blouse -
    Levi - INTJ 5w4
    Erwin Smith - NTJ 8w9
    Zoë Hange - ENTP

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Attack on Titan....

INFJ maybe? I am terrible at spotting INFJ fictional characters. I may have spotted this one without any hints. If I am terrible at spotting INFJs I am worse at spotting 4w5s. Sooo 4w5? Sometimes though I think she is a 5w4.

Why INFJ?

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Why INFJ?
    I tried to take a Te approach to typing her by removing all other possibilities and finally arriving at INFJ. Please let me know your suggestions. I wasn't recalling her traits before the traumatic life events.

LadyLazarus

Attack on Titan....

Might as well throw in the other characters too:

Eren Yeager - ENFP?
    Armin Arlert -
    Sasha Blouse -
    Levi - INTJ 5w4
    Erwin Smith - NTJ 8w9
    Zoë Hange - ENTP
    I always though of Mikasa as more of an ISTJ or ISFJ(physically nimble/gifted,not exactly something I associate with N-types) 9w8(calm,controlled,quiet strength,protective motherly-sort).

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by tsunderes View Post
    I always though of Mikasa as more of an ISTJ or ISFJ,why INFJ?
    Why ISJ? She is like from a different planet; she interacts because she has to but never relates or tries to fit in. Where do you see Si?

Anyway she seems to have strong Se. But the Se isn't apparent as it would be in a SP. (Compare her with Annie Leonhart who is a ISTP.) Her Se is filtered down the same way it is seen in INJs. Se is a tool for her and Ni is what decides when it is required. (remember what she said about suddenly having total control over her entire body after that kidnap incident?)

She also seems to have little or no Fi. Compare her with Eren (whom I believe is a ENFP) who reeks Fi. Add to her lack of Fi she acts as the protector of the group (Fe) always trying to protect them (mainly Eren). However she does so is an apparent emotionless manner which might be the reason you assumed ISTJ.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Eren Yeager - ENFP
    Eren is confusing. I wanted to say he's a counterphobic 6w7 but the way he blindly puts his truth in Annie (and to a lesser extent, Levi's squad) at the end threw me off. Maybe an E8? He has a lot of rage and he does seem to have some sort of problem with power. I don't think he's ENFP though. Maybe an ESTP whose Fe got morphed into a constant "YOU'RE A DANGER TO PEOPLE, YOU'RE HUMAN SCUM, I'LL KILL YOU."

Armin Arlert -
    I think he's one of the cooler characters. He seems like a 6w7 to me. Dunno about his MBTI. ISFJ? INFP? He's an interesting one.

Yes.

Sasha Blouse -
    ESFP 7w6 sp/so. Dunno, she seems syn-flow. I wrote so/sx on instinct because of how silly and lovable she is but then I realized how obsessed she is with food and she's actually pretty skilled at keeping others safe. Not that big of a risk-taker in action; she has more fun when she knows she's safe.

Levi - INTJ 5w4
    Yes, yes. I think so. sp/so? He's a huge neat-freak.

Erwin Smith - NTJ 8w9
    Yeah, ENTJ.

Zoë Hange - ENTP
    I thought ENFP. 7w6 sx/so? Or so/sx. She's so sp-last though, looking at how she dealt with titans. (I love her)

As for Mikasa, I thought ISTJ 1w9 sp/sx? Or maybe you're right about INFJ (I just saw your post) and the rest of her type makes her seem STJish.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

LadyLazarus

Why ISJ? She is like from a different planet; she interacts because she has to but never relates or tries to fit in.

Anyway she seems to have strong Se. But the Se isn't apparent as it would be in a SP. (Compare her with Annie Leonhart who is a ISTP.) Her Se is filtered down the same way it is seen in INJs. Se is a tool for her and Ni is what decides when it is required.

She also seems to have little or no Fi. Compare her with Eren (whom I believe is a ENFP) who reeks Fi. Add to her lack of Fi she acts as the protector of the group (Fe) always trying to protect them (mainly Eren). However she does so is an apparent emotionless manner which might be the reason you assumed ISTJ.
    Hmm,yes you make a good point,I guess I could see Ni when she picked up some techniques from Levi when he rescued her from the female titan.Also the Se you mentioned could explain her physical talent.

Although,her own style of attack is rather un-creative compared to say,Levi's,she seems to mostly rely on brute force as seen in the training scene where she cut deepest into the practice titan neck.This leads me to believe she is not an N-type.

I actually do see some Fi in her,she mostly/only seems to care about protecting Eren,I feel no loyalty towards the rest of the Corps from her,she only seems to be in it for her own interest;Eren.

Although her Fe is very apparent in regards to her close relationships,so maybe ISFJ is a better option,although I'm still seeing ISTJ Fi in regards to her seeming unconcerned with the overall well-being of the Corps apart from Eren and Armin.

In regards to the anime;if anyone is an INFx of any sort, it's Armin.