• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Completely disagree. Haruhi is a massive Ne dom and imaginative, ENTP fits Haruhi more. And Kyon acts very Si and ISTJ stereotype. He's always dealing with haruhi's problems and risk taking and crazy thoughts.

Besides being imaginative which is a blatant stereotype and rather typist actually, I don't really see Ne in her. I see a ton of Se with how much force she exerts over everyone else though. Kyon could be ISTJ, but I saw more Ne PoLR in him. How does he act Si though? Is he shown to be someone who values comfort, I'm asking because I genuinely don't remember on that one.

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This thread has inspired me to want to watch more anime. Not to derail it, but I haven't watched a lot of it (only seen FMA and Death Note). If anyone wants to PM me recs, that'd be great, haha (I'm a big fan of fantasy and historical/political themes.)

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Besides being imaginative which is a blatant stereotype and rather typist actually, I don't really see Ne in her. I see a ton of Se with how much force she exerts over everyone else though. Kyon could be ISTJ, but I saw more Ne PoLR in him. How does he act Si though? Is he shown to be someone who values comfort, I'm asking because I genuinely don't remember on that one.

Well to be fair and counter-argue, saying Se users only give force and exert it over others is typist too and stereotyping, its not actually getting into the defintion of Se reacting to details in the moment and taking in details around them.

The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya: Haruhi Suzumiya... - Deep Thought

Typing: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya -

Just Typing Everyone

Kyon is precatious, complaing about Haruhi's crazy imagination and random ideas and assertiveness and her eccentric behavior and whims. He's very careful and structured character, he remembers things in great detail and cares a lot about security and duty, especially the security part. He just goes along for the ride and tries to keep Haruhi and the others out of trouble when bad crazy things happen which happens to be often with Haruhi around.

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Been finishing up Dragon Ball on my rewatch will probably type the main characters again since its fresh in my mind. I'll just post a few key members since the Dragon Ball cast is huge.

Goku: ENFP

Vegeta: ISTJ

Piccolo: INTJ

Gohan: INFP

Bulma: ENTP

Chi Chi: ESFJ

Oolong: ISFP

Yajirobe: ISFP

Korin: INTP

Master Roshi: ENFJ

Krillin: ISFJ

Future Trunks: INFJ

Goten: ESFP

Kid Trunks: ESTP

Majin Buu: ESFP

Mr. Satan: ESTP

Uub: ISFP

Frieza: ENTJ

Cell: ENTP

Videl: ENTJ

Raditz: ESTP

Nappa: ESTP

Android 18: ISTP

Android 17: ISTP

Android 16: ISFJ

Super Buu: ESTP

Kid Buu: ESTP

Tien: ISTJ

Chaotzu: ISFP

Yamcha: ESFP

Puar: INFP

King Kai: ESFP

Babidi: ESTJ

Debora: ENTJ

King Yemma: ESTJ

Older Kai: ESTJ

Kibito Kai: ESTJ

Supreme Kai: INTP

Mr. Popo: ISFJ

Kami: INFJ

Dende: INFP

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Well to be fair and counter-argue, saying Se users only give force and exert it over others is typist too and stereotyping, its not actually getting into the defintion of Se reacting to details in the moment and taking in details around them.

The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya: Haruhi Suzumiya... - Deep Thought

Typing: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya -

Just Typing Everyone

Kyon is precatious, complaing about Haruhi's crazy imagination and random ideas and assertiveness and her eccentric behavior and whims. He's very careful and structured character, he remembers things in great detail and cares a lot about security and duty, especially the security part. He just goes along for the ride and tries to keep Haruhi and the others out of trouble when bad crazy things happen which happens to be often with Haruhi around.

Se includes the ability to know how much power, force, or influence is latent or required.

Types that value Se are much more comfortable with direct behavior aimed at making an immediate impact. This may at times be perceived as abrasive, particularly by types who do not value Se. There is usually a competitive edge to this style of group interaction, resulting in a more intense atmosphere than that of introverted sensing Si-valuing quadras. They appreciate contemplating possibilities only if they feel like they stand to gain something from it, or it has a perceived potential impact on "the real world".

Unlike Si, which is about one's subjective sensory experience (how intense or enjoyable it is), Se is about achieving an object of desire. It gives one the ability to influence, bend, and push situations and people in order to achieve such an object, rather than to enjoy the situation one is in.

I never said Se users only do that and can't do anything else, that is a deliberate twisting of my words and you know it.
As for those links you sent, one offers a very vague description of an ENTP that reads like a horoscope and the other offers nothing in the way of explanations. Seems rather pointless to bring up.
For one to value Ne, one also has to value Si. Does Haruhi actually show evidence of valuing comfort and the sort, even if she struggles to produce it herself?

As for Kyon, hmm it could go either way I'll have to think about him

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I never said Se users only do that and can't do anything else, that is a deliberate twisting of my words and you know it.
As for those links you sent, one offers a very vague description of an ENTP that reads like a horoscope and the other offers nothing in the way of explanations. Seems rather pointless to bring up.
For one to value Ne, one also has to value Si. Does Haruhi actually show evidence of valuing comfort and the sort, even if she struggles to produce it herself?

As for Kyon, hmm it could go either way I'll have to think about him

I have to send links for now since I have to rewatch the series to argue, I remember her Ne from memory. When I do I'll provide examples, probably won't be for awhile, I'm watching other shows and working on One Piece posts as of now. The characters I remember most on memory are Haruhi, Kyon the most, and Nagato I believe her name, the INTP girl.

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I have to send links for now since I have to rewatch the series to argue, I remember her Ne from memory. When I do I'll provide examples, probably won't be for awhile, I'm watching other shows and working on One Piece posts as of now. The characters I remember most on memory are Haruhi, Kyon the most, and Nagato I believe her name, the INTP girl.

I mean there is an argument for Ne dom - I could probably produce quite a good one myself if I sat down and typed it up. I wasn't saying you shouldn't send links btw, I was just saying I didn't find the ones you sent very convincing

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I mean there is an argument for Ne dom - I could probably produce quite a good one myself if I sat down and typed it up. I wasn't saying you shouldn't send links btw, I was just saying I didn't find the ones you sent very convincing

I apologize if I came off strong, I just got defensive like my type gets. In my opinion Haruhi is definitely Ne but I haven't watched this show since high school, but I still know the show and characters confidently because I love the show and seen it since high school like I mentioned. I watched it over and over again and rewatched the movie a million times. So I definitely know Kyon and them and I'm sure you do too, I just can't provide the picture perfect evidence with quotes and events and all that because I haven't seen the show in awhile you feel me. It's one of those I know and am confident situations but I haven't seen it in awhile so I can't quote or anything now situations haha.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram

You are re-watching for the sake of argument or just as an excuse?
hahahahahahah

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
This thread has inspired me to want to watch more anime. Not to derail it, but I haven't watched a lot of it (only seen FMA and Death Note). If anyone wants to PM me recs, that'd be great, haha (I'm a big fan of fantasy and historical/political themes.)

I have been watching Mekakucity actors with the musics and all Kagerou Project (Kagerou has pretty cool songs, anime, manga and novel; I loved the anime with the songs). Mekakucity Actors is quite mental challenging to understand the history (dont cheat to the wiki's before watching everything).

But its bad for typing. With the songs, I came with a sensation that these characters are ridiculous deep to type (not without the songs), with an exception or two... or 3 out of 8 main characters. Yep, as you read it, it even made me re-think about typology (Im so right into seeing things through cognitive functions, dichotomy, enneagram and big 5 at the same time, way better than just MBTI or just the functions - depthness is something that is becoming a thing for me and that dont make me a 4). The main character however it is quite a well-written INTP type, since it goes deep on what INTP type has, including the introvert judgment aspect, where the character has an perceiving out-ward presentation but yet is quite of a judger (that belongs to Ti and the fact that most INTP are INTj on socionics and J on Jung J/P), with a more or less artistic side although almost as a detail (Openness to Experience - Artistic Interest on Big 5, INTPs surprisingly score significantly), apathetical at first but slowly developing and facing his own feelings (facing more his Fi than Fe) and somewhat facing guilt, and etc...

Animes that have been recently popular are Tower of God (good one), the one relating Midoryia (Boku no Hero Academia) and Mob Psycho 100. These one have more typable characters, with the former main character being quite stereotype of a Fi-dom, the middle being a INFJ with strong Se due to his main activity and the latter being quite 9ish - INFP, I think. Oh, there is another one that is

If we have a discussion just for anime in general that discussion is quite on dry.

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Okay, N can be spacy, but Usagi seems to be interested in what's in front of her, especially in the first season. I'm sorry if she is different in the manga; I only know the anime. But I know it can be annoying to manga purists when characters are mistyped because of the influence of the anime. (Kenshin alert!)

Ne is a extroverted percieving function. It means on how you take in information from the external world and see things in the outer world. Both Se and Ne care about objects in the outer world. Se is about details and reacting to objects and details in the moment. And Ne is seeing possibilities in the outer world and imagining and curiosity of objects around you in the real world. Interest in objects in the real world is not exclusive to Se its Ne too. Usagi is curious about objects in the real world with her Ne curiosity and is imaginative and airheaded as a Ne user and when she's curious about something with her Ne curiosity she completely ignores other details around him and just focuses on the things she's curious about with her scatter-brained head in the clouds Ne again. These are some of the reasons people type Usagi Sailor Moon ENFP often among other reasons of course too.

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Hunter x Hunter MBTI types - Hunter x Hunter Myers-Briggs Typings

Wanted to do my Hunter typings post list from this thread I made for Hunter x Hunter characters:

Hunter x Hunter MBTI Types Post : HunterXHunter

Gon Freecss - ENFP, I made a post on Gon I'll link down below. Gon Freecss is ENFP but he gets mistyped ESFP a lot. Gon uses Ne and his intuition more in the series along with his Si much more in the story as well and I talk about it more in depth in my post below if you want to check it out. I'm planning to do a Part 2 very soon that talks about more Ne, Se, and Si moments for Gon in the story in even more depth and how mainly he uses Ne and Si more often in the series and when each function shows up more in even greater detail. That post is long overdue but no matter better late then never. But regardless, I go into it well enough in the post down below so check it out if your interested, I added some more points to it as well.

Why Gon Freecs is ENFP, and uses Ne primarily over Se - Hunter x Hunter MBTI : mbti

Killua - INTP, not an ISTP in my opinion. This dude uses Ti and Ne way too often when he thinks and in his fights. Ton's of logical analysis and seeing noticing logical inconsistencies and trying to find the truth and accuracy with his Ti and uses a ton of Ne brainstorming and imagining possibilities that could happen and coming up with ideas when he brainstorms and figures out something with his Si details he remembers and his Ne brainstorming along with it and of course his Ti logical analysis is apart of it too.

Leorio - ESFJ

Kurapika - INTJ

Netero - ESTP, alright after the Meruem fight, this is clear as day now and thinking back to the other moments in the series too.

Hisoka - ENTP

Knuckle - ESFP

Shoot - ISTJ

Bisky - ENTJ

Ging Freecss - INTP, He's definitely not ISTP. He literally says I'm interested in what I don't see near the end of the series. And he uses his intuition and Ne the entire Election arc and ends up being right in the end with his predictions of Pariston's behaviors and patterns and the outcomes of the election itself based on his hunches.

Chrollo - INFJ

Kite - INTJ

Palm: INFP

Ikalgo: ISFP, my man

Komugi - INFP

Mereum - INTJ

Pitou - ENTP

Pouf - ISTJ

Youpi - ESTP

Shalnark - ENFJ

Phinks - ESTP

Feitan Portor - INTP

Shizuku - INFP

Melody - INFP

Pakunoda - ISTJ

Nobunaga - ISTJ

Phantom Troupe MBTI post I did:

Phantom Troupe MBTI - Hunter x Hunter MBTI Types : mbti

Franklin - ISFJ

Machi - INTJ

Hanzo - ISTJ

Illumi - INTP

Zeno - INTP

Milluki - INFP

Colt - ISTJ

Cheetu - ESFP

Uvogin - ESFP

Cheadle - ISTJ

Genthru - ESTP

Tonpa - ESTP

Pariston - ENTP

Mechi - ESTP

Mito - ISFJ

Canary - ISFJ

Alluka - ENFP

Zushi - ISFJ

Wing - ISTJ

Morel - Battling between ESTP or ENTJ

Knov - INTJ, possibly ISTJ too

Meleoron - INTP

I can add more again in time, add more some if you wish that I missed and share your opinion, thanks.

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Just finished Death Note; man, what a show! Can't believe I hadn't seen it before.

Light Yagami: ENTJ 1w9 > 3w4 > 5w6 so/sp
L: INTP 5w4 > 4w5 > ? so/sp
Misa: ESFP 2w3 > 7w6 > 9w8 so/sx
Soichiro Yagami: ISTJ 1w2 > 6w5 > 3w4 so/sp
Ryuk: ENTP 7w8 > 3w4 > 9w8 sx/sp
Near: INTJ 5w6 > 8w9 > 3w4 so/sp
Aizawa: xSTJ 6w5 > 1w9 > 3w4 so/sp
Matsuda: ENFP 6w7 > 2w3 > 9w1 so/sx
Mello: ENFP 4w3 > 8w7 > 6w7 sx/so

I'll be honest, L and Near I couldn't confidently discern tritypes for; their core 5-ness is too damn strong.

Tanker64B

MBTI Type
INTP
It's unfortunate that we don't get more of the characters from other schools in Girls und Panzer, because I tend to find them all more interesting than the MCs... And of course, there's not enough content to make actual assumptions for most of the cast.
But then, you've got 12 episodes, a film and 2 OVAs for a huge numbers of characters and the whole show is action-oriented, it doesn't give enough time for actual, in-depth character building that you can base your suppositions on...

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Just finished Death Note; man, what a show! Can't believe I hadn't seen it before.

Light Yagami: ENTJ 1w9 > 3w4 > 5w6 so/sp
L: INTP 5w4 > 4w5 > ? so/sp
Misa: ESFP 2w3 > 7w6 > 9w8 so/sx
Soichiro Yagami: ISTJ 1w2 > 6w5 > 3w4 so/sp
Ryuk: ENTP 7w8 > 3w4 > 9w8 sx/sp
Near: INTJ 5w6 > 8w9 > 3w4 so/sp
Aizawa: xSTJ 6w5 > 1w9 > 3w4 so/sp
Matsuda: ENFP 6w7 > 2w3 > 9w1 so/sx
Mello: ENFP 4w3 > 8w7 > 6w7 sx/so

I'll be honest, L and Near I couldn't confidently discern tritypes for; their core 5-ness is too damn strong.

In my opinion Light is INTJ and Misa is ENFP. Like this video on the topic:

Death Note Character Analysis (Anime and Netflix Movie) - MBTI - YouTube

There common debates though, thanks for your opinion. And yeah Ryuk is ENTP and L INTP of course.

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
It's time to share my opinion on my favorite series of all time, One Piece! Still working on that in depth Luffy ENFP post with my ISFJ friend, I'll probably work on it today more. But for now here's a repost of my opinions on One Piece character types with brief descriptions and in depth character posts too on key characters, I'm planning on finishing all the straw hats and doing a post on them all individually as well to finish but so far I've done most of them so far sure already. I posted this post awhile ago on reddit but I figured I'd share it here now finally after analyzing this series through the years.

Here's the original thread on reddit if you want to see it:

One Piece MBTI - Updated Myers-Briggs Types : OnePiece

I wanted to do an updated list of One Piece MBTI characters post. Times past and theres more characters in this massive show to add that I didn't add before so I wanted to do that here. There will be some overlap but also a ton of new characters that I didn't type before here.

One Piece Character Myers-Briggs Typing:

Luffy - ENFP, Imaginative, sees possibilities in the world and everywhere, love of adventure, loves dreams and goes after his dreams with confidence, bad with details, listening to others, focusing on plans, tries to intuitively understand situations even if he doesn't know all the details and the whole story and only some details to make decisions off of like with the Luffy vs Vivi scene in Alabasta for example, struggles with mundane tasks and his environment and paying attention to detail, very idealistic and naive, scatterbrained and creative. Sees possibilities like with his excitement to go to unknown places and islands out of curiosity for adventure, learning and teaching himself Gear 2nd and 3rd from watching the CP9 techniques and seeing the possibility of making his own new techniques from it. He did this before as well with how he imagined and learned Gum Gum Pinwheel after the past experience of seeing Genzo's Pinwheel hat and thinking to himself that it was a cool move, he came up with a new idea for an attack from that, Ne and Si moment again for Luffy. Naturally inspires those around him with his charisma and depth as a person without even trying too. Has very deep, idealistic values that come out in different aspects of the series, especially when his values are crossed and when his friends are involved and people he cares about. Copies Shanks philosophy with his Si, as we see with him apologizing in the Sabo flashback and him copying Shanks in the bar in Jaya arc against Bellamy and that arc represents dreams as well with Luffy's Ne and believing in the Sky Island. Comes up with new attacks on the spot the whole series, Gum Gum Finger Net against Arlong, Gum Gum Storm against Crocodile, Gum Gum Fireworks on Skypeia, Gum Gum Snakeshot against Hordy in Fishman Island, Gum Gum Bowgun against Wapol, Gum Gum UFO on Punk Hazard, the list goes on for Ne attacks Luffy comes up with in the series. You guys already know this and how he fights so I'll move on now. I have more reasons than this of course on why Luffy is ENFP and Ne dom Si inferior arguments, I'm working on a Luffy ENFP post in depth for Luffy with my ISFJ friend and hopefully it will be out soon since he's my favorite character and this post is very long overdue in my opinion.

Zoro - ISTP

Nami - ESFJ, just because she's bossy and keeps the crew on task doesn't mean she's a Te user. She uses Fe and is emotional and focuses on people with her decision making, Fe can be very bossy too. And also remember her Fe moment towards the children back on Punk Hazard. And check out every conflict the Straw Hats ever had or when a crew member left, Nami is always one of the ones to get emotional and says don't you understand how they feel? and wants to fix the problem immediately because she's emotionally stressed by the situation. Just rewatch when Chopper left at Davy Back, when Luffy argued with Vivi, when Usopp and fought Luffy, when she told Luffy the truth about Robin in tears, her emotion during the Luffy vs Sanji fight and her slapping Sanji afterwards while in tears and upset at him, Nami uses Fe over and over again the entire series. Nami's always acted like a stereotypical ESFJ and shown Fe in the series.

My Nami ESFJ post and how she's an Fe dom:

Nami (ESFJ) - One Piece MBTI Typing, Why Nami is an Fe dom and not a Te dom : mbti

Sanji - ENFJ, Fe dom not a Te user. Very emotional and idealistic and cares about manners and treating a lady right from a society and emotional standpoint. Uses Ni with examples of his plan back in Enies lobby and getting them out of there, his acting with Crocodile in little garden and then acting again as Mr. Prince and coming up with that plan to get the straw hats out and fooling Crocodile by being always one step ahead of him showcase his strong Ni. His all blue dream is one of the most idealistic of the Straw Hats and Sanji's idealism comes out even more in the whole cake island arc. Always in his head dreaming about mermaids and women again and very future oriented.

My Sanji ENFJ post and how he's an Fe dom and Ni user:

Sanji (ENFJ) - One Piece MBTI, Why he'''s an Fe dom and not a Te user or Si user : mbti

Usopp - ENTP, definitely an Ne dom and Ti aux and Fe ter user for sure. Has very unhealthy Si inferior an clinging to the past in unhealthy ways, classic Si inferior user.

Chopper - INFP, Fi dom not an Fe user just because he's a doctor. Driven by his Fi and what he feels is right and gets embarrassed from praise and very shy and he's very naive with his Ne coupled with his Fi in the series all the time.

My Chopper INFP post:

Tony Tony Chopper (INFP) - One Piece MBTI Types, how he uses Fi and Ne not Si dom or Fe : mbti

Nico Robin - INTJ, Te user and efficient and helps keep the crew stay on track with her focus and good management skills, very brooding at times and uses Ni more with her demeanor and planning in the series and structured attitude. Gets impatient with people often with things she cares about or dislikes like her rage at Tashigi for wasting her time going toward the Ponyglyph in Alabasta and being rigid and upset at Franky and the crew for the docking suggestion in Thriller Bark, those are just a few Te moments in Robin, another one is her getting information they needed about the Sky Island on Jaya for a Ni and Te moment for her. XNTJs can want to learn information as well not just Ti users. Nico Robin is INTJ not INTP imo, her Ni is clear in my opinion and her Te. Robin is definitely INTJ.

My Robin INTJ post:

Nico Robin is (INTJ) - One Piece MBTI Typing, How she uses Ni and Te more : intj

Franky - ESTP

Brook - ESFP, Amazing character and moments in the series.

Jinbei - ISTJ

Carrot - ENFP

Nefertari Vivi - ISFJ

My Vivi ISFJ post:

Nefertari Vivi (ISFJ) - One Piece MBTI Character Typing : isfj

Coby: ISFJ

Helmeppo: ESFP

Silvers Rayleigh: INFJ

Garp: ESTP

Gol D Roger: ENFP

Whitebeard: ENFJ

Kozuki Oden: ENFP

Boa Hancock: ENTJ, not ESTJ. She uses Te dom and Ni aux. Doesn't care for rules or duty as we saw with her being called by the Marines and rejecting them despite the consequences, shows she doesn't care for Si and uses Ni more often, much more future oriented and selfish to her own needs over duty as an empress, she eventually broke the tradition of a man being on the island by giving into her love to Luffy and letting him stay and helping him which points away again from Si in her again, she uses Ni more with her future oriented thinking and plans she comes up with when an issue needs to be handled and she is very logical and has great insight into things and again plans a lot for the future when problems arise in tough spots and bad situations. She's a clear ENTJ.

My Boa Hancock ENTJ post here below:

https://www.reddit.com/r/entj/comments/grjp8h/boa_hancock_entj_one_piece_mbti_types/

Dracule Mihawk: INTJ, not ISTP. Te user and Ni dom. Just watch his Zoro fight and the potential he saw and the insight he saw with that and Luffy's true ability in Marineford.

Shanks: INFJ, he's an extroverted introvert but he uses Ni the entire series as we all know, for example stop Ace Whitebeard I have a bad feeling, Gorosei I have something to talk to you about, I made a bet on the new era and touches his lost arm, the list goes on for the Ni in Shanks and his being Fe second. Shanks is always predicting things and has hunches about the future with his Ni do and he uses his Ti logical inconsistency analysis of situations pretty well too for Ti tertiary in him but struggles with Se inferior being in the moment to responds to details now and is more future oriented with his Ni dom and the constant things he's thinking about behind the scenes with his Ni dominant.

Law: INTJ, not ISTJ. Plans a million steps ahead and can adapt well when they need a new plan if things don't go well. Completely obsessed with strategy for the future and doesn't care about tradition, rules, or the past unless its his dark past with Corazon and Dolflamingo, but having a dark past doesn't mean your an Si user. Just look at some of Straw Hats or Hancock, they have dark pasts and hold on to them but aren't Si users except for a few Straw Hats of course. Law will ignore rules and tradition if it means it will help and support the plan they have and is the most effective path forward if plans need to change suddenly, he's good at adapting to change and will make a new plan that's the best possible method forward when necessary showcasing his Ni domaninat and inferior Se as well with adapting to new details in the moment and planning ahead again strategically with his Ni and Te.

Momonosuke: ESTJ

Kinemon: ISTJ, a very, very loud one haha.

Zeff - ESTJ

Judge - ENTJ

Jack - ESTJ

Queen - ESFP

Pudding - ENFP good side, ESTP bad side

Pedro - ISTJ

Cavendish - ESFJ

Bartolomeo - ESFP

Ivankov - ESFP

Viola - ENFJ

Kalifa - ISTJ

Fukurou - ISFP

Kumadori - ESFP

Kaku - ENFJ

Blueno - ISTJ

Akainu: ESTJ

Kizaru: ENTP

Aokiji: INTP

Doflamingo: ENTP, just look at his Throne Wars speech for his Ne along with his Dressrosa moments for you ENFJ fans. He bounces off ideas and challenges peoples beliefs and always is discussing possibilities like his Marineford speech, Dressrosa, and his Throne Wars again. Clear Ne dom and Ti user.

Gecko Moria: ENTP

Kaidou: ESTP, opinion changed

Big Mom: ESTJ, this one if very clear and obvious in my opinion. Definitely a Te dom and Si user and has strong Ne with her dream with races and struggles with her Fi inferior

Blackbeard: ENFP mainly, with also ENTJ and ESFP all in one haha. 3 personality theory...But definitely an ENFP overall like Luffy as we see especially in Jaya and with his speech there about dreams to him which Luffy obviously believes in as well a lot for his character too. And his happy go lucky idealism and naivety as well with the dreams point and speech, but blackbeard clearly has developed Te with him being sometimes strategic when he's not impulsive and caring a lot about power and strength and gaining it with his sleazy, backstabbing antics.

Ace: ESTP

Buggy: ESTJ

Alvida: ESFP

Foxy: ESFP

Sengoku: ESTJ

Arlong: ENTJ

Enel: ENTP

Crocodile: ENTJ

Fisher Tiger: ENFJ

Otohime: ENFJ

Shirahoshi: ISFP

Perona: ISFP, a really, really loud one! Massive extroverted introvert with her.

Katakuri: ISTP

Smoker: ISTJ

Tashigi: ISFJ

Caesar: ENTP

Capone Bege: ESTJ

Jewelry Bonney: ESTP

Basil Hawkins: INTP

Eustass Kid: ESTP, opinion changed again

Lucci: ISTJ, the most Si dom man in the show in my opinion.

Iceberg: ISTJ

Tom: ENFP

Sabo: ENFJ, I used to think INFP in the past but after seeing him older and seeing people say ENFJ, it totally makes sense imo. Definitely uses Ni and is future oriented and has great insight. Definitely not ESFJ in my opinion, ENFJ makes the most sense for Sabo.

Kuma: INFJ, this one is super clear and obvious in my opinion but he is mysterious so I can understand if anyones confused on him, this typing makes the most sense to me.

Joy Boy: ENFP, my theory haha. I mean just look at his name.

Shiki: ENTJ

Monkey D. Dragon: INFJ

Fujitora - INTP

Benn Beckman - ISTJ

Lucky Roo - ESFP

Dadan - ESTJ

Bepo - ISFP

Makino - ISFJ

Kureha - ESTJ

Pell - ISTJ

Baby 5 - ESFJ

Bellemere - ESTP

Koala - ESFJ

Jaguar D. Saul - ENFP

Dalton - ISFJ

Monet - ISFP

Wanda - ISTJ

Charlotte Praline - ESFJ

Senor Pink - ESTJ

Bellamy - ESTP

Ghin - ISTJ

Nico Olivia - INTP

Professor Clover - INTP

Hiriluk - ENTP

Hina - ISTJ

Kaya - ISFJ

Spandam - ESTJ

Wiper - ESTP

Kuina - ENTJ

Pekoms - ESTJ

Mr. 1 - ISTJ

Ms. Doublefinger - ESFJ

Ms. Valentine - ESFP

Igaram - ESTJ

Ms. Merry Christmas - ESTJ

Jabra - ESTP

Mont Blanc Cricket - ESTJ

Noland - ENFJ

Conis - INFP

Reiju - INFJ

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mairimashita, Iruma-kun!:

Iruma: ISFP
AZZ-KUN: INTJ
Clara: ENFP
Kirio: INTP

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Redoing Sailor Moon characters:
Usagi: ESFP 2
Mamoru: INTJ 1
Ami: ISTJ 1
Rei: ENTJ 3
Makoto: ISFJ 9
Minako: ESFJ 3
Chibiusa: ESFJ 7
Setsuna: ISTJ 9
Haruka: INTJ 8
Michiru: INTP 5
Hotaru: INFP 4

I just held this poll for Usagi and ENFP won for Usagi Sailor Moon. Popular opinion and votes that win aren't always right but in this case I think it was correct for her. Here's the poll down below if you wanna see it:

Usagi Sailor Moon Poll - ENFP? ESFP? INTP? INTJ???? : mbti

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Winx Club isn't even an anime but people were posting it so I went along with it:

Bloom ENFJ 6w7/629 so/sp

Tecna: ISTJ 513 sp/so

Flora: ISFJ 926 sp/sx

Musa: ISFP 4w3/479 sx/sp

Layla: ESTJ 1w2/172 so/sp

Stella: ESFP 738 so/sx

Non-Winx:

Chatta: ESFP 7w8/738

Digit: INTP 5w6/539 so/sp

Tune: ISFJ 1w2/126 so/sp

Lockette: INFP 9w1/926 sp/so

Amore: INFP 2w1/296 sx/so