• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

QueenBeech

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
May I just say that Black Star from Soul Eater is an ESTP? Because he is. As well as Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist (whether Brotherhood or not). Also, Revy from Black Lagoon.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Hmm. Inuyasha?
Inuyasha: ISFP 8w7
Kagome: ESFJ 2w3
Miroku: ISTP 7w8
Sango: INFJ 1w9

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Yusuke urameshi istp
Harem male protagonist istp
Belldandy infj
Saber infj
Boruto istp
Haku isfj
Rock lee esf
Might gai estp or enfj

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Changed opinions on Inuyasha characters
Inuyasha: ESTP
Kagome: ESFJ
Miroku: INTP
Sango: INFJ

hush-kun

MBTI Type
INFP
Has anyone MBTI-typed the cast of Shield Hero yet?

Naofumi - INFP
Raphtalia - ISFJ
Filo - ESFP
Melty - ISTP
Myne - ESTJ
Spear - ENFJ
Sword - INFJ
Bow - ISTP
King - ISTJ
Blacksmith - ENTP
Fitoria - INTP

Anyone agree?

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Has anyone MBTI-typed the cast of Shield Hero yet?

Naofumi - INFP
Raphtalia - ISFJ
Filo - ESFP
Melty - ISTP
Myne - ESTJ
Spear - ENFJ
Sword - INFJ
Bow - ISTP
King - ISTJ
Blacksmith - ENTP
Fitoria - INTP

Anyone agree?

I think Naofumi is INTP. :happy2:

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Rurouni Kenshin manga (not so into the anime):
Kenshin: INFJ (though it's unclear to me whether he was always one; he was once a feared assassin after all)
Kaoru: ESFJ
Yahiko: ESTJ
Sanosuke: ESTP
Megumi: ISTP
Aoshi: INTJ
Saitou: ESTJ
Soujiro: ISTP
Shishio: ENTJ
Yumi: ISFP
Houji: ISTJ?
Hiko: INTJ
Enishi: ENTJ
Tomoe: INFJ

- - - Updated - - -

Misao: ENFP

hush-kun

MBTI Type
INFP
I think Naofumi is INTP. :happy2:

Why do you say that? He weeps often and his tough guy persona towards others is based on being betrayed. "If I'm gonna do the time I might as well do the crime", which strikes me as entirely INFP (I'm not biased :alttongue:)

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why do you say that? He weeps often and his tough guy persona towards others is based on being betrayed. "If I'm gonna do the time I might as well do the crime", which strikes me as entirely INFP (I'm not biased :alttongue:)

Because Ive read the novels, and not anime only. He sees potential in all things to make money. The anime doesn't cover his thought process as much as the book. Hes not a nice person, and tends to think of use before feelings. Niceness comes later. He literally becomes a famous merchant, peddling all sorts of items because he saw potential in pursuing those interests. Hes also perfectly okay with people dying, because they treated him like shit. If he is anything else, he is ISTP. DEF weak Fe though, and high Ti.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Redoing Sailor Moon characters:
Usagi: ESFP 2
Mamoru: INTJ 1
Ami: ISTJ 1
Rei: ENTJ 3
Makoto: ISFJ 9
Minako: ESFJ 3
Chibiusa: ESFJ 7
Setsuna: ISTJ 9
Haruka: INTJ 8
Michiru: INTP 5
Hotaru: INFP 4

Renizon

MBTI Type
INFP
Hunter x Hunter MBTI - Myers-Briggs

Gon: ENFP, He show more signs of Ne in the series and uses his Ne a lot more, like with the shovel idea for breaking down the walls to the shortcut, further contemplating possibilities at the end of the quiz scene, having a hunch the snake antidote was there, him seeing a chance against genthru, seeing further ahead of what they we're testing for at the preliminaries for Greed Island, and so on.

The sensing people mostly see in Gon is actually developed Si moments, Gon's introverted sensing is very strong and used a lot in the series like with recognizing the giant rabbit beasts at the start of the hunter exam and comparing them and telling them apart based on past experience with the first one and careful observation or him blaming himself for kite's death after having such an awful experience in the past and it being someone he deeply cared for from his past childhood, or comparing the drink Tonpa gave him to herbs he tasted and we're exposed to in the past back on his island are examples of his strong Si that's connected with his dominant Ne. But he still struggles with details and remembering too much information being explained to him, and he has plenty of moments characters mention he's bad at being aware of his surroundings and lets his guard down with his back turned to his opponent even when he thinks their down and defeated like when he got sniped in the hunter exam or almost got bit by the chimera ant with tons of arms in the cave.

Killua: INTP, Killua is always thinking about the future and likes to be one step ahead, he gets angry when knuckle explains his Se ideals of not judging a person based on the unknown and believes you have to experience them first Knuckle says, Killua says you'll die if you do that. Killua isn't ISTP, he doesn't care for the here and now and being in the moment today, Killua being INTP has always been obvious imo. I'm suprised when people don't see his Ne,

Kurapika: INTJ

Leorio: ESFJ

Hisoka: Clear ENTP

Tonpa: ESTP

Knuckle: ESFP

Shoot: ISTJ

Netero: ESTP, starting to see his Se but ENTP is still a possibility. I got to analyze his character more.

Bisky: ENTJ

Chrollo: INFJ

Meruem: ENTJ

Genthru: ESTP

Ging Freecss: INTP

Last edited:

Renizon

MBTI Type
INFP
Redoing Sailor Moon characters:
Usagi: ESFP 2
Mamoru: INTJ 1
Ami: ISTJ 1
Rei: ENTJ 3
Makoto: ISFJ 9
Minako: ESFJ 3
Chibiusa: ESFJ 7
Setsuna: ISTJ 9
Haruka: INTJ 8
Michiru: INTP 5
Hotaru: INFP 4

I see clear Ne in Usagi and Ami in my opinion. Here's my opinion on their MBTI types for Sailor Moon, what do you think?

Usagi: ENFP
Ami: INFP
Rei: ENTJ
Makoto: ESTP
Minako: ENFJ
Mamoru: ENTJ
Chibiusa: ENFJ/ESFJ is possible

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Usagi is too silly and spacy to be N.

Osiris

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Demon Slayer
Tanjiro: ENFJ
Zenitsu: ENFP
Inosuke: ESTP
Nezuko: ISFJ?
Giyuu: ISTJ
Shinobu: ENTP

Renizon

MBTI Type
INFP
Usagi is too silly and spacy to be N.

That's exactly what Ne is, scatterbrained, head always in the clouds, and seeing constant possibilities everywhere, you literally contradicted yourself, haha. I feel like your definition of N is mixed up. She always has her head in the clouds and her mind is filled with ideas and possibilities constantly, and she's completely out of touch with reality and is really good at making connections and reading people. Usagi never showed Se once or often, she uses a ton of Ne. She acts like a typical ENFP girl lol, scatterbrained, happy go lucky, makes fast connections and understands people's motivations quickly or is always guessing them, very naive and overly trusting, has a variety of interests, and is very eccentric. Just like Ariel or Anna, and she's super idealistic like most NFs are known for.

Since I brought up Disney to compare a good example of an ESFP girl from Disney is Princess Jasmine from Aladdin, Se users are down to earth, grounded, in touch with reality and their surroundings and environment, fully in the moment, and realistic. That's why they don't daydream as much as Ne users even if all people have imagination. And just in case, don't mention the intelligence and N stereotype because its extremely untrue. Intuition and intelligence aren't the same thing. You can be very intuitive but not have a lot of raw intelligence, it all depends on the person. I'm not saying you we're gonna say this btw, I'm just throwing that disclaimer out there ahead of time. ESFPs are more pragmatic and realistic, Usagi is nothing like this, she's way too scatterbrained, imaginative, and in her own world, she uses Ne all the time in the series. Most of the characters get on Usagi for being so out of touch, silly, happy go lucky and out there, and eccentric like most ENFPs are known for.

Renizon

MBTI Type
INFP
I saw so many mistypings of Edward Elric 11 years ago in the early pages of this thread, it was urking me so I had to post this. Edwards ENTP lol, he sees connections everywhere and is super logical and mischievous like most ENTPs are, and obviously uses introverted thinking and is very interested in solutions and learning more knowledge before judging things. His Ti is clear and Ne since Ed always sees possibilities everywhere to deduce and figure things out.

Edward Elric: ENTP
Alphonse Elric: INFP
Winry: ENFJ
Granny: ENTP
Teacher: ISTP
General Armstrong: ESFJ
General Hughes: ENFJ
Colonel Mustang: ENTJ
Risa: ISTJ
Barry the Chopper: ESFP
Scar: ISTJ
Father: INTJ
Hohenheim: INFJ, I don't see INTP for him. INFJ always made sense imo.
Greed: ESTP
Ling: ESFP
Lan Fan: ISFJ
Old man from Xing: ISTJ
Mei: ENFP
King Bradley (Wrath): ESTJ
Pride: ISTJ
Envy: ESTP
Lust: INTJ
Gluttony: ESFP
Sloth: ISFP
Olivier Armstrong: ENTJ
Tim Marcoh: INTP

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Okay, N can be spacy, but Usagi seems to be interested in what's in front of her, especially in the first season. I'm sorry if she is different in the manga; I only know the anime. But I know it can be annoying to manga purists when characters are mistyped because of the influence of the anime. (Kenshin alert!)

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I just finished watching Given, one of the best shounen ai to exist IMO. For me the characters seem to be:

Mafuyu: ISFP 9w1
Uenoyama: ISTJ - not sure about Enneagram
Haruki: ESFJ 6w7
Akihiko: ISTP 9w8

Outside of the band...

Yuki: ESTP 7w8
Ugetsu: Ixxx - maybe 4w3 or 4w5
Ayano: ESFJ 2w1

Not sure about any others.

It was nice to see an anime with gay characters that didn't involve sexual harassment. And it was cool how it was still treated realistically (as something different from the norm), but none of the characters really experienced any homophobia. The romances were so cute. I hope we get a season 2 after the movie is released :wubbie:

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Dunno if it's been discussed but here goes:

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:
Haruhi - ESTP
Mikuru - ISFJ
Kyon - ISTP
Nagato - INTP (?) ISTJ (?)
Koizumi - INFJ (?)
Ryoko - ENFJ

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Dunno if it's been discussed but here goes:

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:
Haruhi - ESTP
Mikuru - ISFJ
Kyon - ISTP
Nagato - INTP (?) ISTJ (?)
Koizumi - INFJ (?)
Ryoko - ENFJ

Completely disagree. Haruhi is a massive Ne dom and imaginative, ENTP fits Haruhi more. And Kyon acts very Si and ISTJ stereotype. He's always dealing with haruhi's problems and risk taking and crazy thoughts.