• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

D4C

MBTI Type
ENxP
Nice to know someone else is watching Virgin Soul--what do you think of the series, thus far? How do you like story's progression and that little romance between Nina and Charoice? :worthy:

Kaisar is definitely an ISFJ/ESFJ, although I would type him as ESFJ seeing how vocal he usually is when interacting with others.

Azazel...hmmm.. looking closer at his actions as the rag demon, I can see him as an ISFP. I could never see him as an ENTJ though.

Rita, well...she doesn't get too much screen time to see how she really acts, but in the 1st season, she's more definitely more INTP versus ISTP. However, since beginning the 2nd season, I definitely have been seeing her act more as an ISTP. Since the season is still airing, I'll hold off on saying anything else.

I agree with your d'Arc and Bacchus types as well.

Nina is definitely ESFP like you said. When I typed her, I had only watched the first few episodes. Favaro on the other hand, if I had to bank my money, it's ENTP.

Also, you watching anything else this season?

Well, Virgin Soul is a bit boring compared to Genesis. The first season had more adventure, action, there were more different creatures, it was more dreamlike. Ah, and Favaro was the main character, +100000 points in favor. The second season, while it isn't bad, it's way slower, it tries to build a deeper plot, but sometimes it's as if it tries too hard. I still like it, and I keep watching it due to the first season, it was excellent. The romance between Nina and Charioce is a little bit weird, and I don't understand why Nina would fall in love with him... But I like the idea of being in love with the one you hate ideologically the most. And it's believable, I just don't get what she sees in him. This happens a lot in real life, two persons dating and I don't even understand what they like about each other xD

I think Favaro is an ESTP and not ENTP because he acts in the moment, he jumps into action without thinking it too much. He is athletic, uses the environment to his favor easily, and is quite hedonistic. If I had to guess his enneatype (I don't like the enneagram a lot, but it helps explaining some things), he is a 7, thus appearing Ne.

I'm not watching a lot of shows this season... I'm following this one, Kakegurui and boku no hero academia. I've also watched Owarimonogatari (best anime of the season/year). I'm reducing the amount of anime I watch now because I want to focus more in other things which may be more important for the majority of the population, and I should care about them too, but I just ignore them xD

I follow more mangas than animes, the vast majority are WSJ mangas: Shokugeki no Soma, Haikyuu, One Piece, HxH, BnHA and Dr Stone (this one isn't very popular, but it's good, check it out), and other mangas from other magazines are Jojolion, Kakegurui, Grand Blue, SnK, OPM, Prison School, and the hiatus brothers: Vagabond and Berserk.

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Anyone familiar with the Monogatari Series? I'm only up to Nekomonogatari so far, but here are my thoughts.

Subject to change.

Koyomi Araragi: INFP
Hitagi Senjoughara: ISTJ
Tsubasa Hanekawa: ISFJ
Meme Oshino: ISTP
Deishuu Kaiki: INTJ
Shinobu Oshino: No idea
Hachikuji Mayoi: ENFP?
Nadeko Sengoku: *shrugs*
Suruga Kanbaru: ESFP
Karen Araragi: ESxP
Tsukihi Araragi: ISFP?

Chernushka

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
fuk
Girls und Panzer

Miho: ISFJ with developed Fi
Hana: INFP
Yukari: xNFP
Saori: ESFP
Mako: INTP

Darjeeling : ENFJ
Orange Pekoe: ISFJ
Assam: ISTJ

Kay: ESFP
Alisa: ESTP
Naomi: ISTP

Anchovy: ESTP
Carpaccio: ISFP
Pepperoni: ESFP

Maho: ISTJ
Erika: INTJ

Katyusha : Immature ENTJ in Fi grip
Nonna: ISFJ
Klara: ESFJ

Mika: ISFP (typed as INFJ somewhere, but where the heck is her Fe? I rarely saw more Fi than in her...)
Aki: IDK
Mikko: ISTP

Kinuyo : INFJ in Se-grip
Tamada: ESTP
Hosomi: ENTP
Fukuda: ISTJ

Alice: INTJ
Chiyo Shimada: ENFJ
Shiho Nishizumi : ESTJ

D4C

MBTI Type
ENxP
Anyone familiar with the Monogatari Series? I'm only up to Nekomonogatari so far, but here are my thoughts.

Subject to change.

Koyomi Araragi: INFP
Hitagi Senjoughara: ISTJ
Tsubasa Hanekawa: ISFJ
Deishuu Kaiki: INTJ
Shinobu Oshino: No idea
Hachikuji Mayoi: ENFP?
Nadeko Sengoku: *shrugs*
Karen Araragi: ESxP
Tsukihi Araragi: ISFP?

Yay, Monogatari! One of the best shows ever! :D

I'm not sure if Senjoughara is ISTJ or INTP... She seems to like knowledge for the sake of it, not to use it. Also, she isn't quite good with plans... She tries, but she fails, like in Owarimonogatari season 2, her date with Koyomi was planned by Hanekawa, not her. At this season we can also see why she is intuitive and not sensing... Her explanation of constellations, and what they mean. So, I bet INTP for her. I also thought ISTJ at first glance.

Tsubasa Hanekawa: ENFJ. The Fe is obvious. I think she fits better the ENFJ stereotype than the ISFJ one.

Deishuu Kaiki: In fact, he is BEST GIRL. :D

Shinobu Oshino: ISTP. But I don't have many arguments to support my typing. Only that she whishes to die and she seeks to understand her surroundings.

Hachikuji Mayoi: ENFP

Nadeko Sengoku: Either INFP or ISFP. Fi dom for sure. I've seen some arguments saying that her whole arc is awakaning her underused Ne. She was in a kind of Fi-Si loop, being her manga the unused Ne.

Karen Araragi: ENFP. "We are the fire sisters! We have to protect the weak!" This is Fi lead by Ne. She likes the concept of justice, in the intuitive way. It's true that she is very athletic, but this isn't Se.

Tsukihi Araragi: I don't know either, but ISFP sounds right... maybe xSFJ too, but I'm not sure...

Strike

MBTI Type
INTP
Classroom of the elite:
Kiyotaka: INTP
He seems to have alot of the stereotypes of intjs but he feels more P than J; he doesnt plan just goes with the flow:
Horikita: ISTJ/INTJ

Cloudy77

MBTI Type
INTJ
Has anyone seen Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash? Here is my take on it.
Haruhiro: IXTJ
Yume: ENFP
Shihoru: ISFJ
Mary: IXXJ
Moguzo: ISTP
Manato: ENFJ
Ranta: ESTP
Thoughts?

Cloudy77

MBTI Type
INTJ
Here's another one favorite of mine.

Tsurezure Children
Chiaki: ENTP
Akagi: INFJ
Gouda: ISTJ
Furuya: IXTJ
Katori: EXFP
Yamame: IXXP
Minegawa: INTP
Kamine: ISFJ
Suguwara: ENFJ
Takano: IXXJ?
That's about all I could think of off the top of my head. I'd like to hear thoughts and comments or criticism.

Cloudy77

MBTI Type
INTJ

Tsurezure Children
That's about all I could think of off the top of my head. I'd like to hear thoughts and comments or criticism.

I wonder why no one is commenting..
Minegawa is probably an INFJ. It's just plain scary how she can manipulate people with her Fe. And then just read people's actions too. But she does tend to play the counselor role with her friend Kanda. Hope someone comments soon

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Berserk characters:
Guts - ISTP 8w9 sp/sx
Griffith - ENTJ 3w4, sp-last. I think a decent case for Ni-dom/iNTJ could be made too.
Casca - ESFJ (cp6?)
Judeau - (E?)xFP
Corkus - ESTP
Princess Charlotte - ISFJ, 2w1 or 9w1

Lloyd

Ain Soph Aur
MBTI Type
INFP
Instinctual Variant
sx

Tsurezure Children

Can you explain to me your typings? I'm interested.

I think Gouda is definitely ISTJ and Furuya's little sister is an ENFJ.

A Demonic Lover

MBTI Type
xNxP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Magi:
Aladdin: INFJ
Alibaba: ExFJ
Morgiana: ISFx
Judar: ESTP
Ja'far: xSTJ
Sinfully Attractive: ENTP
Kougyoku: ISFP?

I'm not really sure for any of them besides Judar, Aladdin, and Sinfully Delicious. ;)

Cloudy77

MBTI Type
INTJ
Can you explain to me your typings? I'm interested.

I think Gouda is definitely ISTJ and Furuya's little sister is an ENFJ.
Well, Chiaki is always acting sort of goofy with kana in the way that they come up of random scenarios that they play out with each other. I'd say that is more Ne than anything.

Akagi I would actually say is an INTP in the way that he doesn't understand his emotions so he does all these experiments to test his sexual identity. The whole trial and error thing seem more like INTP than anything, as well as his quick witted ness.

Gouda is self explanatory.

Katori is probably ENFP in the way that he tries to support others to the point where he stays back repeatedly just to help. His explanations for things make no sense and are random which I would say is also Ne with Fi.

Yamane is probably an INFP with low confidence.

Suguwara is an all around nice guy, always doing things for others especially Takano and sociable and tries to make people feel better. I would say that's Fe dominant.

Takano is probably an INTP. Same Boat with Akagi because they aren't aware of their emotions or their feelings. Things rings true especially for Takano. She also does trial and error as well with the tests and everything (Taking her temperature).

Kana might be ENXX possibly ENFP. It would explain why she so in sync with Chiaki. Her desire to further their relationship looks like it could be Fi driven. It would explain why she's so anxious. If not, maybe ESFJ?
Kamine seems ISFX.

Furuya, I think is INTJ based on the way he approaches things. He doesn't want to date Minegawa because he doesn't know her and because doing it, he'd have to contemplate marriage and everything.(Fi) (Goes against his morals?) Also, he takes his time getting back to her, and waits until he knows how he feels and then acts. (Inferior Se) Plus, before he meet her, he was or appeared largely apathetic towards dating and romance, and was described by his classmates as a "serious guy" and focused on his studies (Ni).

Lastly, Minegawa. I would say she is probably XNFJ. If I was guessing, I would say INFJ just based her actions. She's popular with people and nice to everyone and everything but I would say argue that's Fe rather than extroversion.

She's scarily good at reading people like and understanding their motivations and sort of serves as a counselor/matchmaker in her class. If you've read, you'll notice that you never see her with anyone other than her friend Kanda and Furuya. It's also stated that despite her appearance, she's terribly afraid of the opposite sex. Being admired by all despite having little friends seems to be an INFJ thing. It's just her seemingly bad girl appearance and teasing annoys Hotaru and throws off Furuya. (The reason she likes F is because he was the first person not to judge her when he heard rumors. INFJ'S always feel misunderstood and that no one understands them so I think that's why.)

Sorry for the wall of text, I just wanted to go in depth. I hope you respond with your comment.

P.S. I'd say Hotaru probably ESTJ because she's so controlling. Though it could be just her brother complex.

Last edited:
Classroom of the Elite / Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu (completed)
Ayanokouji kiyotaka - INTJ
Horikita - ISTJ
Kushida - ESFx

Last edited:

ActuallyLegit

MBTI Type
hmmm
Enneagram
lv2
Made in Abyss
Riko - ENTP
Reg - ISTP
Nanachi - INTP
Lyza - ESTP(?)
Ozen - INTJ
Mitty - ESFP
Bondrewd - INTJ(?)
Marulk - INFP
Jiruo - ISTJ
Natt - ESTJ
Shiggy - ISFJ
Kiyui - Ixxx(?)
Habolg - ExFJ

Only watched the anime... I can't believe I passed episode 11.

Cloudy77

MBTI Type
INTJ
Gintama
Gintoki: INTP/ISTP?
Kagura: ESFP
Shinpachi: ISFJ
Hijikata: ISTJ
Kondou: ENFJ
Sougo: INTJ (Does anyone else agree with this besides me? Usually he's labeled INTP but I don't see it. He desires to much control. Sounds like Te, plus he doesn't like showing weakness, that's why he's a sadist. Isn't that usually a INTJ thing? He's also very utilitarian.)
Yamazaki: ISTP
Katsura: INFJ

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Griffith intj with extroverted persona
berserker isfp

Cloudy77

MBTI Type
INTJ
Can someone explain to me what types the following people are and why?

Killua Zoldyck

Okita Sougo

Oreki Houtarou

Hikigaya Hachiman

Shintaro Kisaragi

Accelerator
P.S. I kinda think the first two are INTJ.

Can someone explain to me what types the following people are and why? Killua Zoldyck Okita Sougo Oreki Houtarou Hikigaya Hachiman Shintaro Kisaragi Accelerator P.S. I kinda think the first two are INTJ.
Killua : istp
Okita sougo : istp
Oreki houtarou : intj
Hikigaya hachiman: intp or intj
Shintaro: intj

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Killing Stalking
Sangwoo - ESTP (Dat Se strong; Fe also strong)
Yoonbum - ? (Don't care)
Officer Seungbae - ISTJ :wubbie::wubbie: (Def Si dom, Te and Fi. cherish that tiny budding Ne, buddy)

This was posted so long ago, but I'm super into Killing Stalking.

Sangwoo - ESFP. No doubt about the Se. I sense really warped Fi with how he looks down on others for their immorality and what he perceives as lacking in depth. He's constantly forcing his inferior Ni onto Yoonbum ("killing works for me! you do it too!") through Te planning, and gets super shaken up when Bum acts in a way that he doesn't foresee or steps out of his 'role'. He can't handle unexpected situations. He panics.
Yoonbum - ISFJ. Just...so SiFe. I cannot see any other typing for him, I really can't. I'm willing to write more if someone challenges this but most people who've typed him seem to agree.
Seungbae - ISTJ. Yup, Si dom. He's got that rough Te - Fi edge to him.
Min Jieun - ESFJ. I think dominant Fe is pretty obvious with her. Although she is clearly embarrassed about her feelings towards Sangwoo, she can't handle but make them really obvious. You can always tell how she feels about a given situation or person. She's very conscious of social elements and one of the things she found admirable about Sangwoo was his smooth mannerisms, clothing choices and emotion "reactions" (facades). If you look back on the chapter at the music festival, the way she describes Sangwoo seems super parallel to Yoonbum's internal monologue about his own one-sided attraction to him. Si is also clear in this chapter when we get a look into her head. She's very concerned with perfection, fretting over whether or not her and Sangwoo had enough time to practice and Sangwoo himself vocalizes that she doesn't have to be perfect all the time. What attracted her to Sangwoo was probably because of how perfect he made himself look.