• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

The Cream Demon

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
New ones

Gamers! ゲーマーズ! - 5 episodes in

Tendou, Karen - EXFX
Amano, Keita - INTP
Aguri - IXFP
Uehara, Tasuku - ESXP

Koe no Katachi 聲の形

Nishimiya, Shouko - ISFJ
Ishida, Shouya - ISFP
Ueno, Naoka - ESTP
Nagatsuka, Tomohiro - ESFP

Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records ロクでなし魔術講師と禁忌教典 - 4 episodes in

Fibel, Sistine - ESTJ
Radars, Glenn - ENTP
Tingel, Rumia - ISFJ

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
yu yu hakusho

yusuke istp developing se
kuwabara estp developing ti
hiei istp
kurama infj
yoko kurama estp with developed ti

The Cream Demon

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
new one

Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? | WorldEnd: What do you do at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us? | 終末なにしてますか?忙しいですか?救ってもらっていいですか?

didnt really pay attention 100% to this and skipped about 1 episode and alot of emotional filler

Chtholly - ISFJ
Willem - ENFP
Nephren - INTP

D4C

MBTI Type
ENxP
more on kake;

Kakegurui
Yumeko Jabami- ESTP
Mary Saotome- INTJ
Ryouta Suzui- IxFx
Itsuki Sumeragi- ESFP? (nail collector)
Sayaka Igarashi- ISTJ (secretary)
Midari Ikishima- ESTP (beautification chair)
Yumemi Yumemite- ExxJ (idol)
Kaede Manyuda- ISTJ (glasses)
Ririka Momobami- INFP (sister of prez/mask)
Kirari Momobami- ISTP (prez)
Runa Yomozuki- ENTP? (little girl w bear hoodie)

I think Sayaka is an INTP, just read how the president descrives her, saying that she always values logic, even unconsciously. What's weird about her, it's that sh'es the secretary, and I can't really see an INTP as a secretary, but it's not impossible either.

Yumemi Yumemite, my first impression was ENFJ. I think that the way she sees her goals is clearly Ni, and her fake personality is more Fe than Te.

Kirari Momobami is a clear ENTJ. The whole academy is her playground, with a strict hieracrchy, she forces her view of the world unto others. That's what Te is about, manipulating your environment and mold it into your own intelectual view. It's not about getting power, this is more of a consequence.

And Mary... My first impression was ESTJ, but something tells me that it's not quite right... Then ISTP came to my mind, but, again, she doesn't seem Ti... Maybe INTJ is right, but I'm not so sure...

The Cream Demon

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya | Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu | 涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱

Haruhi - ENTP
Kyon - INFP
Nagato (1st timeline) - ISTJ
Nagato (2nd timeline) - ISFJ
Asahina - ISFJ
Koizumi - INTJ

The Cream Demon

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Update on :

Classroom of the Elite / Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu - 5 episodes in

Ayanokouji, Kiyotaka - INTJ
Horikita, Suzune - ISTJ
Kushida - ESFX

The Cream Demon

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
new one i started watching - 5 episodes in

New Game!

Aoba - ISFJ
Kou - ESXP
Hifumi - INXX
Hajime - ESFP
Umiko - ESTJ

suzie_orihara

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
Tachibana - INFP
Yukki - INTx
Matsuoka - ExFJ
Midori - ENTP
Ichi - ISTJ
Fujimoto - ESFP
Kanae - ESFJ

Durarara
Izaya - ENTP
Shizuo - ISTP
Mikado - ISFP
Masaomi - ESxP
Anri - ISFJ
Vorona -ISTJ
Celty - INFx
Shinra - ENFP

The Cream Demon

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
update:

Princess Principal プリンセス・プリンシパル - 6 episodes in

Ange - INFJ
Dorothy - ESFP
Princess - ESFJ
Beatrice - ISFJ
Chise - ISFP

Kyubey

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
8w7
I think Sayaka is an INTP, just read how the president descrives her, saying that she always values logic, even unconsciously. What's weird about her, it's that sh'es the secretary, and I can't really see an INTP as a secretary, but it's not impossible either.

Yumemi Yumemite, my first impression was ENFJ. I think that the way she sees her goals is clearly Ni, and her fake personality is more Fe than Te.

Kirari Momobami is a clear ENTJ. The whole academy is her playground, with a strict hieracrchy, she forces her view of the world unto others. That's what Te is about, manipulating your environment and mold it into your own intelectual view. It's not about getting power, this is more of a consequence.

And Mary... My first impression was ESTJ, but something tells me that it's not quite right... Then ISTP came to my mind, but, again, she doesn't seem Ti... Maybe INTJ is right, but I'm not so sure...

Hm, I think secretary's description fits both INTP and ISTJ (although the logic thing sounding more Ti) but what convinced me a bit more was how she was a very diligent child and was constantly studying, doing the same thing over again. Not to say that INTPs can't be good at their studies, as I've met many who were, but her tendency to somewhat mindlessly follow the same schedule feels a bit more extreme Si rather than Ne. Her obsession with prez may also help at figuring out her type but I'm not really sure as to what it hints at,,,

I agree on Yumemi,, her personality is pretty difficult for me to pinpoint from the 4 types I narrowed down to, but your explanation makes sense ^^
I think Kirari's comparison with Yumeko threw me off, but I was also under the impression that her academy playground scheme was just a thing she did for the 'fun' /Se,, and that her strict viewpoint was a result of her logical Ti. However, now that you mention it, her relationship with the rest of the counsel seems pretty Te and her entj Se could be going out to play,, which also makes sense :thinking: I know this isn't the most accurate way to tell, but she also seems to keep to herself a lot (introversion),, but either way I can see both types :D

My first impression for Mary was also ESTJ, but for now I'll just see her as a passionate INTJ haha, perhaps we'll have a bit more to work with after the manga's upcoming arc? :holy:

--edit bc I just read chap 43-- *very light spoiler*
I have trouble seeing Mary as an ISTP bc of her lack of reliance on Se, shown when she leans down to Yumeko to tell her she'll be prez (referencing her v beginning goal) despite her shortcoming of not being a gambling addict/being unable to take such in-the-moment risks. Also when she realizes that Yumeko said it'd be fun with her, she's able to quickly connect the dots of her personality and the shuffle she saw earlier (Ni) (it was pretty obvious, but I'm just going to assume that it was also very immediate)

The Cream Demon

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Gamers! ゲーマーズ! - *8* episodes in update -reupdate

Tendou, Karen - XXXX (split between ESTJ/ESFJ/ESFP because of all the amano kun shit its confusing)
Amano, Keita - INFP
Aguri - ISFP
Uehara, Tasuku - ESFJ

Last edited:

The Cream Demon

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
new one Saga of Tanya the Evil | 幼女戦記 | Youjo Senki

Tanya - shes a little crazy borderline INTP, but nevertheless, an INTJ most of the time
LT Serebryakova - ESFJ

The Cream Demon

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
new one: just watching new anime everyday

Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon |Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid | 小林さんちのメイドラゴン

Kanna - ISFP
Tooru - ESFP
Kobayashi - ISTJ
Fafnir - INTP

Last edited:

The Cream Demon

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
new one baby!

Demi-chan wa Kataritai | Interviews With Monster Girls | Ajin-chan wa Kataritai

Hikari - ENFP
Satou Sakie Sensei - ISTJ
Takahashi Sensei - INFJ
Machi - XXXX
Yuki - ISFJ
Himari (sister of vamp girl) - ISTJ

The Cream Demon

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
i think im watching too much anime!

Gabriel DropOut | ガヴリールドロップアウト

Satanichia - ESFP
Gabriel - INTP
Vignette - ISFJ
Raphiel - INFJ
Master - ISFJ

now...whats the next anime?

Last edited:

The Cream Demon

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
too much imo

Isekai Shokudou | Restaurant to Another World | 異世界食堂 - 7 episodes in

Tenshu - ENFJ
Aletta - ISFJ

Last edited:

The Cream Demon

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
im on this roll lol

Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis | Rage of Bahamut: Genesis | 神撃のバハムート GENESIS

Favaro - ENTP
Amira - INFP
Rita - INTP
Kaisar - ESFJ

The Cream Demon

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
new one again:

Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul | Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul

Nina - ESFP
Favaro - ENTP
Rita - INTP
Kaisar - ESFJ
Azazel - ISFP
Charioce XVII - ENTJ
Mugaro after power - INFP

Last edited:

D4C

MBTI Type
ENxP
Hm, I think secretary's description fits both INTP and ISTJ (although the logic thing sounding more Ti) but what convinced me a bit more was how she was a very diligent child and was constantly studying, doing the same thing over again. Not to say that INTPs can't be good at their studies, as I've met many who were, but her tendency to somewhat mindlessly follow the same schedule feels a bit more extreme Si rather than Ne. Her obsession with prez may also help at figuring out her type but I'm not really sure as to what it hints at,,,

I agree on Yumemi,, her personality is pretty difficult for me to pinpoint from the 4 types I narrowed down to, but your explanation makes sense ^^
I think Kirari's comparison with Yumeko threw me off, but I was also under the impression that her academy playground scheme was just a thing she did for the 'fun' /Se,, and that her strict viewpoint was a result of her logical Ti. However, now that you mention it, her relationship with the rest of the counsel seems pretty Te and her entj Se could be going out to play,, which also makes sense :thinking: I know this isn't the most accurate way to tell, but she also seems to keep to herself a lot (introversion),, but either way I can see both types :D

My first impression for Mary was also ESTJ, but for now I'll just see her as a passionate INTJ haha, perhaps we'll have a bit more to work with after the manga's upcoming arc? :holy:

--edit bc I just read chap 43-- *very light spoiler*
I have trouble seeing Mary as an ISTP bc of her lack of reliance on Se, shown when she leans down to Yumeko to tell her she'll be prez (referencing her v beginning goal) despite her shortcoming of not being a gambling addict/being unable to take such in-the-moment risks. Also when she realizes that Yumeko said it'd be fun with her, she's able to quickly connect the dots of her personality and the shuffle she saw earlier (Ni) (it was pretty obvious, but I'm just going to assume that it was also very immediate)

Sayaka does seem ISTJ because she doesn't use Ne as the typical Clown-like Ne-dom. There are a lot of INTP who seem juding, because, well, Ti is a judging function. My final answer for her is Ti-Ne-Si-Fe. I don't see any Te at all.

About Kirari, yes, in the manga they say that she and Yumeko are the same, but the manga also says that Midari and Yumeko are opposites, but they are both ESTPs! I think that when it (the manga) says that they are the same, it doesn't mean it for their personalities, but rather their ambitions. Maybe. xD

Mary is still a bit of a mistery for me. I can see her as an ESTJ, and it fits her, but the way she defies the system Momobami's created isn't Si at all... Maybe I am being biased? She's still my favourite character, anyways :D

new one again:

Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul | Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul

Nina - ENFP
Favaro - ENTP
Rita - INTP
Kaisar - ESFJ
Azazel - ISTP
Charioce XVII - ENTJ
Mugaro after power - IXFP

Favaro and Nina are Se-doms. I am 99% sure about it. The same for Rita, she is Ti-Se, not Ti-Ne, although I'm not totally certain...

I always thought that Kaisar was an introvert, but I don't know why. My first impression was ISTJ, but maybe he is ISFJ... The question is, does he use more Fi or Fe? The way he questions Charioce seems more Fi than Fe, but his ideals seem more Fe than Fi... Anyways, he's a Si-dom.

I've seen Azazel typed as ISFP, and even ENTJ. Yes. Is he Ti-dom? He seems pretty motivated to save all the demons from slavery, this is Fi-Te, from my pont of view.

Jeanne d'Arc - ISTJ
Bacchus - ESFP

Last edited:

The Cream Demon

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Favaro and Nina are Se-doms. I am 99% sure about it. The same for Rita, she is Ti-Se, not Ti-Ne, although I'm not totally certain...

I always thought that Kaisar was an introvert, but I don't know why. My first impression was ISTJ, but maybe he is ISFJ... The question is, does he use more Fi or Fe? The way he questions Charioce seems more Fi than Fe, but his ideals seem more Fe than Fi... Anyways, he's a Si-dom.

I've seen Azazel typed as ISFP, and even ENTJ. Yes. Is he Ti-dom? He seems pretty motivated to save all the demons from slavery, this is Fi-Te, from my pont of view.

Jeanne d'Arc - ISTJ
Bacchus - ESFP

Nice to know someone else is watching Virgin Soul--what do you think of the series, thus far? How do you like story's progression and that little romance between Nina and Charoice? :worthy:

Kaisar is definitely an ISFJ/ESFJ, although I would type him as ESFJ seeing how vocal he usually is when interacting with others.

Azazel...hmmm.. looking closer at his actions as the rag demon, I can see him as an ISFP. I could never see him as an ENTJ though.

Rita, well...she doesn't get too much screen time to see how she really acts, but in the 1st season, she's more definitely more INTP versus ISTP. However, since beginning the 2nd season, I definitely have been seeing her act more as an ISTP. Since the season is still airing, I'll hold off on saying anything else.

I agree with your d'Arc and Bacchus types as well.

Nina is definitely ESFP like you said. When I typed her, I had only watched the first few episodes. Favaro on the other hand, if I had to bank my money, it's ENTP.

Also, you watching anything else this season?