Page 53 of 97 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

Ruler of the Stars Array Asterion's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerale-san View Post
    Oh, by the way, anybody watched Yu Yu Hakusho? They should be fun.
    yeap, I'm doing that right now. episode 20 or so.

Yusuke - 5, he puts in little effort, avoiding pain like a 7, then he finally realizes that he needs to push through, stop slacking and protect his friends like an 8. He also refuses to show emotion, doesn't even want keiko to know what's going on in his life.

Keiko - 4, based on lines on integration and disintegration. under stress, she acts like a 2 (clingy, feels abandoned), when relaxed, she acts like a 1. Also fits some 4 descriptions.

Kuwabara - 7, Though he could be a 3 because I have trouble telling them apart sometimes. I doubt that a 3 would have a soft spot like his, or the morality he exhibits, which I suspect comes from 7's disintegration to 1. I'm betting that later in the series, he'll start practicing his swordplay (integration to 5) AKA: preparation.

Kurama - 5, You instantly think 5, but then he mentions this while with Koenma watching a fight : "I don't belong here, Voyeurism has never been my strength", then he get's there.... and observes from the shadows.

Yukina - 9, Spends all of her time thinking about others, feels that she isn't worth their help and feels that they will be used up. Classic 9, right there

Still thinking about the others, I have ideas, but nothing concrete. I'll just update it sometime.
    Last edited by Asterion; 12-14-2011 at 09:31 AM.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Asterion View Post
    yeap, I'm doing that right now. episode 20 or so.

Yusuke - 5, he puts in little effort, avoiding pain like a 7, then he finally realizes that he needs to push through, stop slacking and protect his friends like an 8. He also refuses to show emotion, doesn't even want keiko to know what's going on in his life.
    No way he is a 5! Way too impulsive. I think Kaito is the only En 5 in the anime. 7w8 fits better, imo. Btw it's a great anime.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    No way he is a 5! Way too impulsive. I think Kaito is the only En 5 in the anime. 7w8 fits better, imo. Btw it's a great anime.
    What kind of 7 refuses to show emotion? Actually, that could have something to do with their connection to 1. You could be right, I was considering 7 as well, but he's not exactly optimistic, scattered or bubbly like you'd expect from a 7, like compare yusuke to snow from FFXIII.

Yeah, it's a great anime, I'm hooked.

Oh, and I might as well do FFXIII while I'm here, it's story is basically an anime in itself, lol.

Lightning - 8
    Fang - 3
    Snow - 7
    Hope - 5
    Vanille - 9
    Sazh - 6
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

What kind of 7 refuses to show emotion?
    7s are in the head thread, so they aren't supposed to be very emotional, specially if thinking type. Also, 7w8s usually like to play badass.
    You could be right, I was considering 7 as well, but he's not exactly optimistic, scattered or bubbly like you'd expect from a 7
    Actually 7w8s are called ''The Realists''. Just read a great quote made by FDG about it:
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    7w6 are better with people/more friendly and mentally quicker/all over the place. 7w8s are kind of meaner but in a sufficiently endearing way (they're still 7) and their thinking is a bit more grounded, but sometimes slower. 7w6 has also larger mood swings, thus it can more easily appear really happy or somewhat bitchy. 7w8 is rarely as bubbly as 7w6, however they (we) will also try to never get our emotions down.
    like compare yusuke to snow from FFXIII.
    Didn't play. Maybe someday.
    -----------------

A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

What kind of 7 refuses to show emotion?
    7s are in the head thread, so they aren't supposed to be very emotional, specially if thinking type. Also, 7w8s usually like to play badass.
    You could be right, I was considering 7 as well, but he's not exactly optimistic, scattered or bubbly like you'd expect from a 7
    Actually 7w8s are called ''The Realists''. Just read a great quote made by FDG about it:
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    7w6 are better with people/more friendly and mentally quicker/all over the place. 7w8s are kind of meaner but in a sufficiently endearing way (they're still 7) and their thinking is a bit more grounded, but sometimes slower. 7w6 has also larger mood swings, thus it can more easily appear really happy or somewhat bitchy. 7w8 is rarely as bubbly as 7w6, however they (we) will also try to never get our emotions down.
    like compare yusuke to snow from FFXIII.
    Didn't play. Maybe someday.
    -----------------

-----------------

Senior Member Array Thunderbringer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

What kind of 7 refuses to show emotion? Actually, that could have something to do with their connection to 1. You could be right, I was considering 7 as well, but he's not exactly optimistic, scattered or bubbly like you'd expect from a 7, like compare yusuke to snow from FFXIII.

Yeah, it's a great anime, I'm hooked.

Oh, and I might as well do FFXIII while I'm here, it's story is basically an anime in itself, lol.

Lightning - 8
    Fang - 3
    Snow - 7
    Hope - 5
    Vanille - 9
    Sazh - 6
    Lightning - 8w7
    Fang - 8w7
    Snow - 3w2
    Hope - 6w5
    Vanille - 7w6
    Sazh - 6w7
    We cast away priceless time in dreams, born of imagination, fed upon illusion, and put to death by reality. - Judy Garland

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbringer View Post
    Lightning - 8w7
    Fang - 8w7
    Snow - 3w2
    Hope - 6w5
    Vanille - 7w6
    Sazh - 6w7
    Ooo, alright, I agree with most of this.

But, I still think Snow is a 7, his image isn't catered for other people, he just idealizes life, wants to enjoy everything. Always thinking about future possibilities and enjoying himself rather than just doing things.

As a group that would be 6, 6, 7, 7, 8, 8.
    5 3 9

Senior Member Array Thunderbringer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Ooo, alright, I agree with most of this.

But, I still think Snow is a 7, his image isn't catered for other people, he just idealizes life, wants to enjoy everything. Always thinking about future possibilities and enjoying himself rather than just doing things.

As a group that would be 6, 6, 7, 7, 8, 8.
    I guess 7 works for him. Thinking about it, no self-respecting 3 would talk about how heroic they are 24/7.
    We cast away priceless time in dreams, born of imagination, fed upon illusion, and put to death by reality. - Judy Garland

Certified Sausage Smoker Array Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Castle in the Sky
    Sheeta: INFP 9w1 Sx/Sp
    Pazu: ISFP 6w7 Sx/Sp
    Pazu's Boss: ESTJ 8w7 So/Sp
    Dola: ESTP 8w7 So/Sx
    General: ESTJ 8w7 So/Sx
    Muska: INTJ 5w4 Sp/Sx
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Out of sheer laziness to look for it on this thread, has anyone typed any of the characters from the One Piece series? It's been a long time since I've seen it.
    Save Thundercats 2011 petition. Because we do what we can. HO!!!:
    http://www.change.org/petitions/warn...another-season