• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Ehh I find that charts like this are too forced. Like characters get typed a dichotomy or two off just to fit into it. I disagree with most of the typings in this chart, too. Like, Bakugou is definitely an ESTP, not an ISTP - he's way too Se, no Ti dominance at all. Actually, Iida being ISTJ and Aizawa being INTP are about the only things there I agree with, lol.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ehh I find that charts like this are too forced. Like characters get typed a dichotomy or two off just to fit into it. I disagree with most of the typings in this chart, too. Like, Bakugou is definitely an ESTP, not an ISTP - he's way too Se, no Ti dominance at all. Actually, Iida being ISTJ and Aizawa being INTP are about the only things there I agree with, lol.

A lot of times with these charts you have to fit each character into an individual one and sometimes a couple important characters are in fact the same type (which is where enneagram comes in) and thus wouldn't fit in the "each person is each type" chart. Kinda stuff annoys me.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Holic
yuko infj
watanuki esfj
himawari infj
domeki istp

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Lmao. Himawari as 'INFJ'

- - - Updated - - -

People are still relying on those forced and bullshit mbti charts? pfft

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Lmao. Himawari as 'INFJ'

- - - Updated - - -

People are still relying on those forced and bullshit mbti charts? pfft
she is infj heavy fe and she seems a little bit more laid compared to real exxjs.

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
why do you believe she is esfj compared to my infj type

For one, she's not an introvert although a heavy Fe user for sure. At most, maybe ENFJ, but I see too much Si in her with her indifference towards Watanuki due to her past and problems.
Her Ne is also more prominent than any Ni.
She's more willing to go along with silly antics that is more iconic of an Ne user.
Think Rapunzel (an ESFJ) from Tangled. Himawari is very similar to her.

If she was INFJ, she would be a bit more serious.

Yuuko as an INFJ I can understand.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
For one, she's not an introvert although a heavy Fe user for sure. At most, maybe ENFJ, but I see too much Si in her with her indifference towards Watanuki due to her past and problems.
Her Ne is also more prominent than any Ni.
She's more willing to go along with silly antics that is more iconic of an Ne user.
Think Rapunzel (an ESFJ) from Tangled. Himawari is very similar to her.

If she was INFJ, she would be a bit more serious.

Yuuko as an INFJ I can understand.
The past part does not make any sense to me, but the ne thing makes some to me and also I did not see enough of watanuki to really say that she is esfj.
the silly antics things makes some sense, but I believe anyone can be scheming regardless of type, some are more prone to others.

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The past part does not make any sense to me, but the ne thing makes some to me and also I did not see enough of watanuki to really say that she is esfj.
the silly antics things makes some sense, but I believe anyone can be scheming regardless of type, some are more prone to others.

What I meant was, the Si in her makes her a bit more close minded in how she dealt with Watanuki and her problems.
She has this curse where the closer she is to someone, the more they will be physically hurt and this has happened since childhood. She deals with this by being distant yet friendly at the same time.
Her Si data stored the fact that to her, that is the best method.

She also has slower reaction time than an Se user.

Examples of other INFJ characters include Kaname Kuran, Itachi Uchiha, Sephiroth, Shogo Makishima. Himawari does not exude much of their characteristics even if she were to turn unhealthy (she already is a little unhealthy.)

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
What I meant was, the Si in her makes her a bit more close minded in how she dealt with Watanuki and her problems.
She has this curse where the closer she is to someone, the more they will be physically hurt and this has happened since childhood. She deals with this by being distant yet friendly at the same time.
Her Si data stored the fact that to her, that is the best method.

She also has slower reaction time than an Se user.

Examples of other INFJ characters include Kaname Kuran, Itachi Uchiha, Sephiroth, Shogo Makishima. Himawari does not exude much of their characteristics even if she were to turn unhealthy (she already is a little unhealthy.)

this one seems a lot more sensible to me, but opinion still stand, makes sense to me

Lloyd

Ain Soph Aur
MBTI Type
INFP
Instinctual Variant
sx
Kakegurui

Ryota Suzui
- INFP
Mary Saotome - ESTJ
Yumeko Jabami - ESTP

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Kaiji: ESFP
Akagi: INTx

The Cream Demon

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Surprised this thread is still up, ill get some new ones that I've been watching

18IF - 4 episodes in

Main character - ISTP
Scientist guy - ENXP

TWOGK: - 8 episodes in (DROPPED)
Keima - INTJ
Else - ISFP
Track girl - XSFP
2nd blonde girl - INTP
Kanon - XSFJ

Classroom of the Elite / Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu - 3 episodes in
Main character - IXTX (i would type as INTJ or possible ISTP, need more episodes to confirm)
Side character girl Hikori? with black hair - ISTJ
Kushida - ESFX
See? there's a proof | Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e - YouTube

The Cream Demon

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Watched a few more

Knight's & Magic ナイツ&マジック - 4 episodes in
Ernesti - ENXP

RELife - complete
Hishiro - INTP
Kazaiki - ENFP
Onoya, An - ESFP
Yoake, Ryou - INFJ
Ooga, Kazuomi - ESFP
Tamarai, Honoka - ISFP
Kariu, Rena - ESFJ

The Cream Demon

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Started watching a new one:

Kokoro Connect ココロコネクト - completed (8 - 1 - 2017) i can see the ending
Inaba, - INTJ
Nagase (ideal) - ESFP
Nagase (non- ideal) - INTP
Taichi - ENFJ
Yui - ISFP
Aoki, Yoshifumi - ESTP

Kyubey

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
8w7
Bringing in stuff from the manga, will try not to spoil anything
also forgot the name of prez

Ryota, I have no idea, I can see him as a lot of types due to his lack of characterization :unsure:

I'm not sure how much is portrayed of her in the anime so far, but I think Mary is an INTJ.
In kakegurui twin aka Marys backstory (I could only find one chapter out online ;-; ), we find out that she entered the academy to become the greatest princess or whatnot, and her steps would be this and that to obtain her ideal future,, (possible Ni)
and although it's a bit of a stretch, whenever Yumeko does something "nice", Mary always exclaims to her how much smarter it would've been to do something else instead
What convinces me most is Mary's Fi, throughout the series it's shown that she prides herself on independence and deeply values the feeling of being 'free' from other's commands. This could arguably be Te, but I don't think this desire stems from wanting to control others~
Rather than agreeing with the hierarchy system that seems to be of logical sense to blue-lipstick prez, she claims it to be severely messed up, likely due to her personal morals regarding it.

definitely agree on yumeko-

Kyubey

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
8w7
It's been over a year(?) since I last posted, so these typings may be a bit rusty, but here are some for shows I recently watched;

Boku No Hero Academia
All Might- ENFJ
Deku- sensitive INTP?or E?
Bakugo- ESTP (someone pls help explain what his appeal is)
Uraraka- ENFP
Aizawa/Eraser- INTP
Aoyama/Stomach laser- ESFP?
Tsuyu- INFJ
Shigaraki/itchy hands- IxTP
Todoroki- INxJ
Todoroki's Dad/Endeavor- ESTJ?

KareKano
(based on manga as well)
Soichiro Arima- ENTJ
Yukino Miyazawa- INFJ

Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
Kobayashi- INTJ (probably biased bc bestgirl)
Tooru- ENFP
Kanna- INFx
Elma- ESFJ
Fafnir- INTJ?
Lucoa- IxFJ

Konosuba
Kazuma Satou- xNTx
Aqua- ESFP
Lalatina- ESFP
Megumin- INFP

Koe no Katachi
Ishida Shouya- ISFP?
Shouko Nishimiya- IxFJ
Yuzuru Nishimiya- INFP
Kawai Miki- ISFJ
Ueno Naoka- INTP

Your Name / Kimi no Nawa
(now that I look back, the characters were pretty bland :/ )
Mitsuha- INFP
Taki- ESTP

Mob Psycho 100
Reigen- ENFJ
Shigeo/Mob- INFP
Ritsu- xNxJ

Sakamoto- xxxx bc he's perfectly balanced (INFJ if ignoring that<)

Could someone help with Haru's (Free!) type? I've been stumped at IxFP
Maka (Soul Eater) I also have difficulty,,

The Cream Demon

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Watched some new ones!

Princess Principal プリンセス・プリンシパル - 4 episodes in

Ange - IXXX
Dorothy - EXXP
Princess - ???
Beatrice - ISXJ
Chise - IXXX

Boku no Hero Academia 僕のヒーローアカデミア - 30ish episodes in

Midoriya - ISFJ
Bakugo - ESTP
All Might - ENFP
Uraraka - ESFP
Iida - ESTJ
Todoroki - ISTP
Eraser Head - INTP

Kyubey

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
8w7
more on kake;

Kakegurui
Yumeko Jabami- ESTP
Mary Saotome- INTJ
Ryouta Suzui- IxFx
Itsuki Sumeragi- ESFP? (nail collector)
Sayaka Igarashi- ISTJ (secretary)
Midari Ikishima- ESTP (beautification chair)
Yumemi Yumemite- ExxJ (idol)
Kaede Manyuda- ISTJ (glasses)
Ririka Momobami- INFP (sister of prez/mask)
Kirari Momobami- ISTP (prez)
Runa Yomozuki- ENTP? (little girl w bear hoodie)