Page 50 of 97 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

A Mystery Array Jacques Le Paul's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Anyone care to tyoe . hack sign characters?
    Let thought and reasoning be your guide, it certainly is mine!

Always forward, never back!

I'm an idiot, but I'm willing to learn. So that separates me from the idiot who isn't.

My blog in regular blogs

Utena (revised)

Ikuhara (director, also directed the currently-airing-in-Japan Mawaru Penguindrum) - INFP

Utena - ENFP 6w7
    Anthy - INFP
    Akio/Dios - ENFJ 8w9

Touga - ENTJ 8w7
    Saionji - ESFJ 6w5
    Nanami - ENFP 3w4 (I've seen Nanami typed as ESFP, but her ideas seem way too bizarre)
    Juri - INFJ
    Miki - ISFJ 1w2

Mikage - INTJ
    Nemuro - INTP 5w4

Kanae - not enough screen-time/information (guess: ISFJ or ISFP)
    Kozue - ESFP 7w8
    Shiori - INFP 4w3
    Wakaba - ENFP
    Keiko - not enough screen-time/information (guess: ESFJ)
    Tsuwabuki - ESFJ 2w1
    ChuChu - ESTP 7w6
    Shadow Girls - ENFP 7w6
    Likes infiniterandomness11 liked this post

Senior Member Array typologywhore's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so

So. I'll have a stab at DRRR!!, my current obsession:

Izaya - AWESOME.

...oh, what's that? I was meant to be typing him?

INTJ, first off. (Oh yes, yet another INTJ anime antihero/antagonist, complete with chessboard to represent his ominous/epic master plan!! XD)
    Enneagram 5[w4?]: amassing knowledge and understanding people is what he does; observes "humans" from the position of outsider-looking-in; adopts an attitude of careless, fuck-you-all superiority to render himself invulnerable to the threat posed by others.
    And Sx/so: intense, iconoclastic, very counterphobic (I mean, what could be more counterphobic than his endless provocation of Shizuo?!), arrogant and at ease in/okay with most general social situations [unlike other 5 variants], determined to make a mark on the social sphere. But there's also a sense of deep, latent insecurity in him: probably comes from the groundlessness of Sx/so without any anchoring close relationship, and also that 4 wing.

Shizuo - ISxP 9w8 sx/sp. Aw, bless him, with his strident 9-ish hatred of violence all conflicted with the forcefulness of the wing...And he at once has a dynamic, charged presence (does he ever!) and a kind of lonerish vibe to him, which IMO makes him sx/sp without question.

Celty - INFP, 4 sp/sx? She does spend the whole series "searching for her head" (read:searching for a coherent identity), after all Initially she seems aloof, cold even, but beneath this holds a deeply-felt sense of values: INFP. And sp/sx for this marked gulf between the restrained, "together", assertive dynamic to her interaction style that seems very sp-first, and close one-to-one relationships with those she feels really understand her, suggesting sp/sx.

Shinra - ExFJ...? Gah, I dunno. He's too crazy to type XD

Kida - ESFP 7w6. And sx/so LIKE ANYTHING.

Mikado - ISFP...6, maybe?

Anri INFP 9w1 sx/sp? The being unable to draw clear boundaries between the self and other, the whole idea of being a "parasite", "feeding" off another's energy/selfhood, feels very unhealthy/insecure 9. Of course, the existence of Saika makes it kinda hard to type her, but she feels roughly sx/sp.

Saika itself seems to be a symbolic configuration the Sx instinct, gone about as wrong as it can go.

Certified Sausage Smoker Array Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqcues Le Paul View Post
    Anyone care to tyoe . hack sign characters?
    with pleasure
    Tsukasa: INFP 5w4 Sp/Sx 5-9-4
    Mimiru: ESFJ 2w3 So/Sx 2-6-8
    Bear: ENTJ 8w? Sp/?? 8-5-3
    BT: ISTP 6w5 Sx/Sp 6-3-8
    Silver Knight: ESTJ 1w2 So/Sp 1-3-6
    Tsubaru: INFJ 2w1 So/Sx 2-6-1
    Sora: INTJ 2w3 Sx/So 2-7-8
    Crim: ENFP 7w8 Sx/Sp 7-8-4
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Ruler of the Stars Array Asterion's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    the more Code Geass I watch, the less Lelouch looks like a 1 and the more he looks like an 8w7.
    - his sense of justice is like that of an 8, not a 1. he defends the weak and wants to free the oppressed from a tyrannical government
    - he has no sense of "should " or "supposed to". he doesn't care about doing everything the "right" way like a 1.
    - he has a subtly goofy w7 side
    - his main reason for wanting to overthrow Britannia was that he feels a strong sense of protection for the weak.
    - as a child he was unusually bold and tenacious. much more like an 8 child than a 1 child
    - he's a bad boy. he gambles, skips class and doesn't care at all about rules or convention.

I think he's INTJ 8w7 Sp/Sx
    I concur. He seems like the type to take action and mold the world, and has a strong sense of justice. Though, I diagnose him with anime syndrome, because he is wholly the anime version of an 8, rather than what you'd expect from a real one... but really, that's to be expected :3

Quote Originally Posted by darling devotee View Post
    So. I'll have a stab at DRRR!!, my current obsession:

Izaya - AWESOME.

...oh, what's that? I was meant to be typing him?

INTJ, first off. (Oh yes, yet another INTJ anime antihero/antagonist, complete with chessboard to represent his ominous/epic master plan!! XD)
    Enneagram 5[w4?]: amassing knowledge and understanding people is what he does; observes "humans" from the position of outsider-looking-in; adopts an attitude of careless, fuck-you-all superiority to render himself invulnerable to the threat posed by others.
    And Sx/so: intense, iconoclastic, very counterphobic (I mean, what could be more counterphobic than his endless provocation of Shizuo?!), arrogant and at ease in/okay with most general social situations [unlike other 5 variants], determined to make a mark on the social sphere. But there's also a sense of deep, latent insecurity in him: probably comes from the groundlessness of Sx/so without any anchoring close relationship, and also that 4 wing.

Shizuo - ISxP 9w8 sx/sp. Aw, bless him, with his strident 9-ish hatred of violence all conflicted with the forcefulness of the wing...And he at once has a dynamic, charged presence (does he ever!) and a kind of lonerish vibe to him, which IMO makes him sx/sp without question.

Celty - INFP, 4 sp/sx? She does spend the whole series "searching for her head" (read:searching for a coherent identity), after all Initially she seems aloof, cold even, but beneath this holds a deeply-felt sense of values: INFP. And sp/sx for this marked gulf between the restrained, "together", assertive dynamic to her interaction style that seems very sp-first, and close one-to-one relationships with those she feels really understand her, suggesting sp/sx.

Shinra - ExFJ...? Gah, I dunno. He's too crazy to type XD

Kida - ESFP 7w6. And sx/so LIKE ANYTHING.

Mikado - ISFP...6, maybe?

Anri INFP 9w1 sx/sp? The being unable to draw clear boundaries between the self and other, the whole idea of being a "parasite", "feeding" off another's energy/selfhood, feels very unhealthy/insecure 9. Of course, the existence of Saika makes it kinda hard to type her, but she feels roughly sx/sp.

Saika itself seems to be a symbolic configuration the Sx instinct, gone about as wrong as it can go.
    Totally agreed with Izaya (and the rest too), well typed.

I think Mikado is a 5, sp variant whatever type he is.
    Shinra could be a 7?

It's really been too long since I watched it, I don't remember exactly what half of them were like.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Asterion View Post
    I concur. He seems like the type to take action and mold the world, and has a strong sense of justice. Though, I diagnose him with anime syndrome, because he is wholly the anime version of an 8, rather than what you'd expect from a real one... but really, that's to be expected :3.
    those were my thoughts exactly. he's too NFP-ish with it to be like a realistic 8.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Senior Member Array typologywhore's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so

Totally agreed with Izaya (and the rest too), well typed.

I think Mikado is a 5, sp variant whatever type he is.
    Shinra could be a 7?

It's really been too long since I watched it, I don't remember exactly what half of them were like.
    Cool

Thinking on Mikado a bit more, I reckon 6w5 and sp-first. He does seem to me to have that 6-ish core of anxiety to him; his self-contained nature and tendency towards social withdrawal suggest a 5 wing. He's loyal and compliant, tending to "go towards" others he feels he can trust, typical sp-first 6. For the stacking, I'm leaning towards sp/sx because his attitude towards social movements and the social sphere (e.g., the Dollars, the whole Ikebukuro "scene" itself) seems conflicted and ambivalent: he feels bound to take action at certain points, but at the same time is fearful and suspicious of the social arena. His (adorable!) interactions with Anri (which are kinda "oh goodness I really like you and I hope I come across as attractive and this whole situation is really stressful and scary!") also suggest sp/sx.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by darling devotee View Post
    Cool

Thinking on Mikado a bit more, I reckon 6w5 and sp-first. He does seem to me to have that 6-ish core of anxiety to him; his self-contained nature and tendency towards social withdrawal suggest a 5 wing. He's loyal and compliant, tending to "go towards" others he feels he can trust, typical sp-first 6. For the stacking, I'm leaning towards sp/sx because his attitude towards social movements and the social sphere (e.g., the Dollars, the whole Ikebukuro "scene" itself) seems conflicted and ambivalent: he feels bound to take action at certain points, but at the same time is fearful and suspicious of the social arena. His (adorable!) interactions with Anri (which are kinda "oh goodness I really like you and I hope I come across as attractive and this whole situation is really stressful and scary!") also suggest sp/sx.
    Damn, you nail it every time

I can see that now, 6 is described to be scared of the outside, but often they will stay close to it so that they can see what's coming and prepare themselves. Like a zebra (or whatever animal) that watches the lions from a distance so that they know where they are, but keep out of reach. If they hide completely, they could get flanked from any direction.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    those were my thoughts exactly. he's too NFP-ish with it to be like a realistic 8.
    Probably because he was designed by an NF (or perhaps more specifically a 4?), all I remember was that everything he did was rather melodramatic, and 4s are always good at writing that
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Probably because he was designed by an NF (or perhaps more specifically a 4?), all I remember was that everything he did was rather melodramatic, and 4s are always good at writing that
    that was more because of his tritype. he is actually a near perfect example of an 847
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!