• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

FiyaXiii

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm going to assume that you're talking to me.

He seems too detailed oriented to be ENTJ and he also likes the whole peaceful everyday life thing. I also don't see much that points to N.

I agree with [MENTION=25795]Snow[/MENTION]frost 918 in that Ciel is INTJ. [MENTION=24057]draon9[/MENTION] aren't INTJs known for being straightforward. He hardly thinks about feelings at all.

No. Ciel 'could' be INTJ IF he was healthy, but thing is, he's unhealthy af and most definitely has depression, PTSD and is only INTJ if we go by stereotypes. With his condition, he's most likely in a grip or a loop, hence why out of all types, he's obviously not INTJ. I do see the Ni, Te, Se and Fi in him, but not in that order. In-fact, I think he's Fi-Ni looping.

Yup, I think he's ISFP in a Ni-Fi loop cause of all that trauma he's had, which is what makes him look INTJ.

But I mainly quoted you here cause of Sebastian, lol

♡あくまで勉強中♡ - Facts about Sebastian Michaelis (confirmed by Yana) - Facts about Sebastian Michaelis (confirmed by...

Look at that, and tell me how any of that is remotely ExTJ or Te-dom like? You can click each of those points and see more in-depth posts that explain why he is said to be hyper narcissistic, an extremely bored person, very sensual, an elite trash’ that genuinely lacks sense of shame and moral sense and someone who tries to solve problems by using their physical power rather than their brain.

Those are all points the author, Yana Toboso and her manager's have openly commented about Sebastian. They were translated from Japanese to English by a Japanese person who runs that blog and is a huge Kuroshitsuji fan.

I think canon Sebastian Michaelis is ENFP. Ne-Fi-Te-Si, makes sense to me when we consider all that information. I can see how you saw ESTJ though, since the non-canon anime Sebastian is very much so like a Te-dom. I had him pegged as ENTJ earlier myself.

Last edited:

Lloyd

Ain Soph Aur
MBTI Type
INFP
Instinctual Variant
sx
Alderamin on the Sky

Ikta Solork: ENTx

Yatoshiro Igsem: ESTJ

I might change these after I gain more information.

Secret Squirrel

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can't believe some of the people on this thread. It seems you are just adding any random mbti type for any random anime character? More than half the people on this thread doesnt seem to know crap about reading mbti types on anyone.
Please note: THINKERS..... can feel too. If a thinker cares about someone it does not mean he's a feeler. I'm sure the next thinker you meet would feel distressed and saddened if someone close to him died. If someone is nice or caring, it also does not mean he is a feeler.
Anyways, here is a list of characters from different animes and their mbti types.

Death Note

L - INTP
Yagami Light - INTJ
Near - INTJ
Misa Amane - ENFP
Mello - ISTJ
Shinigami Ryuk - ISTP

Code Geass

Lelouch Lamperouge - INTJ
Nunnally Lamperouge - INFJ
C.C. - INTP
Shirley Fenette - ESFJ
Kururugi Suzaku - ISTJ
Kallen Stadtfeld - ESTP
Rolo Lamperouge - ISFP
Viletta Nu - ENTJ
Kaname Ohgi - ISFJ
Milly Ashford - ENTP
Jeremiah Gottwald - ESTJ
Charles Di Britannia - ENTJ
Cornelia Li Britannia - ENTJ
Schneizel El Britannia - ENTJ
Marianne Vi Britannia - ENTP
Euphemia Li Britannia - ENFJ

Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya - ENTP (Initially an INTP)
Kyon - INFP (I'd love to explain this. I'm guessing some people would ultimately disagree)
Yuki Nagato - ISTJ
Mikuru Asahina - ENFJ
Itsuki Koizumi - INTJ

Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggan

Kamina - ENTP
Young Simon - ISFP
Old Simon - INFJ
Yoko - ESFJ
Nia - INFP
Spiral King - ESTJ
Rossiu - ISTJ
Kittan - ESTP

Naruto

Naruto - ENFP
Sasuke - INTJ
Sakura - ENFJ
Kakashi - ISTP
Itachi - INTJ
Gaara - Initially INFJ although through torture and torment he became an ISTJ and then after his fight with naruto he became INTJ.
Rock lee - ESFJ
Neji - ISTJ

One piece

Luffy: ENFP
Zoro: ISTP
Nami: INTP
Usopp: ENFP
Sanji: ESTP
Chopper: ISFP
Robin: INTJ
Franky: ENFJ

I may have made a mistake or two in some of the minor characters but nevertheless, this would be an accurate reading of the characters of a few different animes. Id be happy to explain why the characters are their mbti types.

Another note: Most anime main characters are most likely intuitives. Maybe because they are more interesting or because more intuitives watch anime. It doesnt matter. Just something you may want to look out for.

If a person acts differently than another person it does not mean they can't have the same personality types. It just means their beliefs, ideas, interests or/and culture could be different. SO it's pretty stupid to say, "That character doesnt act like that other character so they can't be the same mbti type".

To the person who posted above me: ENTPs are ultimately more spontaneous than ESTPs. Haruhi cannot be other than an Intuitive. A sensor who indulges themselves in aliens, time travelers and ESPs? Definately not. Sensors are down to earth and are never usually interested in science fiction or fantasy. Intuitives tend more to do random things than sensors too. This is a result of thinking too much. Haruhi does think, but she thinks out loud which means that shell say anything that would come in her mind. This is only when she is in a good mood of course. Im not saying sensors dont think though. They use their senses and determine what they should do according to what they are sensing. They are more practical and look at things as they are. (please do not in your own mind differentiate a sensor and an intuitive with this small bit of information I've given. There is of course much more to it than this)

I can only speak for Naruto and one piece, they are the only ones I watched. However, I agree with most of your conclusions. But after learning about the functions in depth, I disagree with a few.

Naruto
Everything except Kakashi and Itachi (though they are close to mine)-and i don't know rock lee
Kakashi: INTP (later in the series, and in the last movie they talked about his great intuition-when he was a kid he was deep in his Ti-Si loop so seemed sensing)
Itachi: INFJ (very misunderstood character that seems to focus more on harmony(Fe) than effectiveness in execution- unlike his brother Sasuke(Te) also has a strong Ti)
I will add that Shikamaru is INTJ (Ni-Te is strong when he grows up) and Gaara was always an INTJ(when you realize the functions)

One Piece
Everything I either agree with or am not sure. Don't agree with luffy, nami, and perhaps usopp(but not sure)
Luffy: ESFP(yes he follows his gut, but sensors can too, especially Se. After some talk with people I do see more Se than Ne in him(he loves simple pleasures like eating, partying etc.) his adventurousness is more from his 7w8 enneagram I believe.
Nami: ENTJ(she confused me for the longest time, but I definitely see Te as dominant-shes bossy- and Ni-she perspective shifts. Definitely see inferior Fi)
Usopp: ENTP(could be wrong about this, but I see more Ti-Fe in him-he's very analytical and about accuracy, he also seems to display more Fe to me)
Chopper could be ISFP or ISFJ- could really see either.
And I'm not completely convinced Robin is INTJ either. She could easily be INTP-that's actually where I am leaning these days
If there is an INTJ- its definitely Trafalgar Law. and I want to add in a few more that I thought of too
Donflamingo: ENTJ 8w9
Vivi: INFJ 1
Jimbe: INFJ 5w6

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
Killing Stalking
Sangwoo - ESTP (Dat Se strong; Fe also strong)
Yoonbum - ? (Don't care)
Officer Seungbae - ISTJ :wubbie::wubbie: (Def Si dom, Te and Fi. cherish that tiny budding Ne, buddy)

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Goku estp
vegeta istp
gohan infj
roger enfp
bulma esfj or entp

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

Kobayashi: ISTJ 6w7 sp/so
Tohru: ENFP 2w3 sx/so
Kanna: ISFP 9w1 so/sp (Hard to define since she's a child)
Lucoa: ESFP 2w1 sx/sp
Fafnir: INTJ 4w3 sp/so
Elma: INFJ 7w8 so/sx

I am thoroughly convinced that Tohru and I have the same MBTI, tritype, and instinctual variant.

tumblr_olfrr0rv321twgfw0o1_540.gif

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Goku = Totally ESFP
Vegeta : xSTJ
Gohan = INFP with ISFP tendencies

Is not seeing how opponents attacks works and find a loophole se ti, and that is how goku role.
Vegeta thinks a lot and is a 6w5 which makes him look more sj like
goku and gohan are more like duals in socionics

Mask Off

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is not seeing how opponents attacks works and find a loophole se ti, and that is how goku role.
Vegeta thinks a lot and is a 6w5 which makes him look more sj like
goku and gohan are more like duals in socionics

I don't see how ESFP isn't obvious sorry, nor how Gohan is a Ni dominant

Lloyd

Ain Soph Aur
MBTI Type
INFP
Instinctual Variant
sx
Waratte! Sotomura-san (Smile! Sotomura-san)

Natsuki Sotomura - ISFJ ( my second guess would be INFP but she's more of an ISFJ)

Ayane Oujou-sama wa Sanova B**ch ni Araserarer

Ayane Sanova - ISFP

Shinobayashi - ISFJ

Tsubasa - ESTJ

Last edited:

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Soul Eater
Soul istp
Mako esfj
Tsubaki isfj
Black star istp strong se

Elfen Lied
Lucy isfp

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How about some FLCL?

Naota: INTP (Ti-dom's very likely)
Haruko: Stereotypical ESTP (but...I can see where people assume ENFP. That Manic Pixie Dream Girl vibe and all)
Mamimi: ISFP
Eri: Some type with Te

citrusfizz

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Does anyone know Kurumi Tokisaki's type from Date A Live?

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
can someone type the characters from animes:
- Amagi Brilliant park
and
- Sword art Online?

Please...

Really hope there are going to be girl anime ISFP characters...

Straylight

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Pretty sure Rintaro Okabe from Steins;Gate is an INTP, in fact he may be a definitive example of the INTP archetype, and a useful one for comparison to other characters in other animes if anyone is looking for a gold standard to use as a baseline for finding INTPs in anime. I have never seen a more obvious INTP in any anime I've ever seen, full stop.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Pretty sure Rintaro Okabe from Steins;Gate is an INTP, in fact he may be a definitive example of the INTP archetype, and a useful one for comparison to other characters in other animes if anyone is looking for a gold standard to use as a baseline for finding INTPs in anime. I have never seen a more obvious INTP in any anime I've ever seen, full stop.

Definitely agree that he's an NTP, but I was learning ENTP. INTP could work too.