• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

skimpit

@ Abendrot Well, I know that. I know it's not about past and memory, but it keeps them. Si wants to relive it. If Si were a person, that would be its hobby. I'm sorry you misunderstand me

Other types I could see would be ISTP, ESTP, something like that. They tend to think he has NPD because he writes about himself, but I beg to differ. It seems to me his reason for collecting the journals is to stockpile a personal mythology and go over it later. Yes, memory, but also the mythology is important. I'm not trying to say Si is the lesser, not at all

I'm just saying Si types will collect things over time and not even know what vision they have until they go over it. Ni will go over it in their head. That's why I think he prefers to write his journals rather than just keep one ongoing in his head. I do agree on the Te, though - I think he wants to collect it for a purpose.

Si is more like getting a scepter for a present, and then attaching associations to it. What associations does it have? That's up to the user, but also up to society.

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mirai Nikki Types

Yukiteru Amano: INFP in an Fi-Si loop
Yuno Gasai: So ENFJ.
Minene Uryuu: xSTP leaning towards ESTP
Muru Muru: ENTP?
Aru Akise: INTP
Deus Ex Machina: No clue, but he was cool.
3rd:...ESTJ?
4th: ISTJ (And there goes McCollum voicing the detectives again.)
5th: ENxP?
6th: INFJ or IxFP
7th: Ai might be ISFJ, Marco ESFP.
8th: ESFJ
10th: No clue as well, low Ethics type's most likely.
11th: INTJ
12th: ENFP

EuropeLover

MBTI Type
€U
I combined results from two different forums, summarized the argument in one paragraph, and then decided on the type that each person is. I really can't say about Tsukune, trust me I was torn for him as well. I decided ISFP because he seemed actually pretty goal oriented. Keep in mind I hadn't seen what was past the second season, but I did see glimpses from the comic where he became a ghoul or whatnot, and he actually seemed to enjoy it quite a lot in a way I didn't expect an ISFJ to. But that doesn't mean I won't listen to your argument if you have it. Just provide textual evidence.

I say Yukari INFJ because INFJ are known to be extroverted if they use their thinking function (yes, not feeling). Thinking combined with Fe makes for a more extroverted mindset so I think Ni over Fe because she only seems to make herself talk when she needs to. INFJs tend to use their Fe as a sort of weapon, and I think (not just because she's a genius kid) that she found a way to manipulate her functions well and this is why you get the girl you do.

I see IXTP but also I think people just like to think any white-haired character is like Jack Frost. They all get mistyped (usually) as ISxP. But I don't think that's true. I do see why there are arguments for that though. I just think she's really sensitive inwardly, that's all. She tries to put up a front, but I think her character distracts from her actual tastes. Ti is the cold function, so people mistake it as that. Fi is could, but inwardly warm. It's like hitting a wet blanket, it's soft but when it's wet it ain't that appealing, I guess that's why people like Ti more I guess. IDK
Pretty insightful, but I meant where you found other people typing the R+V characters. I agree Tsukune is definitely on the border of ISFx, seems ISFJ in the anime and manga, ISFP. Or could Tsukune be ENFJ, Fe-Se loop? And then Yukari, now that I think of it, she can't be Ti inferior. Mizore is IxFP, leaning to N. Yeah, I meant to ask where you found other people typing the characters. Which sites?

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Pretty insightful, but I meant where you found other people typing the R+V characters. I agree Tsukune is definitely on the border of ISFx, seems ISFJ in the anime and manga, ISFP. Or could Tsukune be ENFJ, Fe-Se loop? And then Yukari, now that I think of it, she can't be Ti inferior. Mizore is IxFP, leaning to N. Yeah, I meant to ask where you found other people typing the characters. Which sites?

Outer moka infj
Inner moka estp
Tsukne intp

skimpit

I found them here, PerC, other places. I also took people's uncertainty into account. So I combined everyone's viewpoint, and then added mine. Tumblr is a good place to start, there's a few blogs that specialize in anime and that kind of stuff, so you might start there

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I ay tsukune is intp because of the fact that he always try to explain everything in a rational way to moka, but she is not going to listen and cannot decide what girl to pick.

Moka ixfx have a very passive presence about them ad they are very approachable
ixfj very expressive and has a lot of energy and se inferior comes in the form of cannot fight for real.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Kill La Kill just finished this series, and I'll admit it's better than expected..

Ryuko: ISTP
Satsuki: INTJ
Mako: ENFP
Senketsu:ISTJ
Gamagori:ESTJ
Nonon: ESFP/ESFJ
Uzu: ESTP
Hoka: INTP
Aikuro: ENFJ
Tsugumu: ISTJ
Ragyo: ENTJ

Sweet-Tsubaki

MBTI Type
INTP
Here's to re-typing after watching and reading a bit. It's already the next Naruto, or...?

Boku No Hero Academia
Izuku Midoriya – INTP

One Punch Man
Saitama – INTP (why not a dunce one.)

So Super Hero Mangas main characters are INTPs ? Is that a trend ('cause INTPs in comics are pretty rare, and it's especially true for main characters).
What makes you type them as such ?

Keikoppi

MBTI Type
Orly
Enneagram
mia
In Boku No Hero Academia, Midoriya goes through a classic thinking of the Process of elimination. Is that not a Ti thing?
*He shows independence - self taught, and extensive research hobby. E.g. muscle training (where you just sit and pull your strings - I forgot what it's called but it's a legit exercise).
*He analyse the most efficient way to use the One For All without damaging his body thoroughly. This is shown throughout the anime and manga. Lots of examples, like the one where he flick the baseball and the fight between him and Shouta. (Kay, I don't know when Im spoiling cause I read forth from the manga aswell.)

Saitama is more subjective on my part. Just because I think he's an airhead doesn't mean he is an INTP. :p He just reminds me so much of my airhead intp except instead of having hobbies shopping for sales or thinking about the next thing to buy on the market she likes reading a bunch of Wikipedia writings online and babbling about things no one hears in light years. Saitama values are iffy to decipher. You do notice he doesn't really care about other's opinion, or if he damages properties. He does small gestures to people who does put in the effort, and this is where I found his Fe as the fourth function (xxxFe). Hey, he could be closer to an ISTP. With the functions (Ti – Se – Ni – Fe). I'll give you the benefit of the doubt!

P.S I haven't been here for so long, so I am a bit edgy. Correct me if you will. Heheh. And I dunno if INTPs heroes are a trend or no. Was there uhh a bunch of super hero animes release I dunno about?

EuropeLover

MBTI Type
€U
Higurashi
Keiichi is ENFJ since he has clear and strong signs of Fe. He is very charismatic, immediately expresses himself openly and easily picks up on others.
Rena is INFP, clearly Fi dominant with a high set of values and detecting sincerity. She has lots of tertiary Si, being in an Fi-Si loop after her past trauma.
Mion is ESFJ or ENTP, lots of Fe, but plenty of Ti too. Her attention to detail is an Si trait, evident in how she improved her skills of the games she played. She always sticks with the norms and tradition especially being loyal to that of her family's.
Shion is a looping INTJ, Ni dominant that can easily manipulate, but detached from reality (Se-inferior). She uses plenty of tertiary Fi in her decisions based around her and Satoshi, but no Fe to consider how others felt. Initially, since Mion and Shion are 2 sides of the same coin, I thought both were ESFJ due to how they manipulated others.
Satoko is ENTP, always coming up with new traps in her head right away. She is scarred by her past and her inferior Si comes out during stress.
Rika might be ISFJ since she considers her past experience with the previous worlds, so not really Ni dominant. She's Fe aux, no doubt, always protective and considerate of her friends. Her inferior Ne is when she is pessimistic of future possibilities and doubted them because of her past experience.
Hanyuu is ISFJ since she has high Si with low Ne. She tends to be scared of the unknown and reluctant of the future.
Satoshi is ISFP, Fi dominant with high sense of morality and concern for self first. He lives in the moment and doesn't think too much or look for symbols.

Last edited:

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Anyone have an idea on types for the Fate Stay/Night characters? I've just finished it and I'm quite intrigued on what your thoughts are.

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
Anyone have an idea on types for the Fate Stay/Night characters? I've just finished it and I'm quite intrigued on what your thoughts are.

I've only seen clips of the series, but I'd guess:

Shiro: ISFP
Gilgamesh: ENTJ
Saber: ISTJ
Rin: ExTJ
Alexander the Great: ESFP

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Hmm, most of these seem right. I'd say Rin is more of an ENTJ.

Gilgamesh is honestly the one I'm not sure of. Someone suggested ESFP for his type, which I can see as well. His Te and Se are definitely strong.

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hmm, most of these seem right. I'd say Rin is more of an ENTJ.

Gilgamesh is honestly the one I'm not sure of. Someone suggested ESFP for his type, which I can see as well. His Te and Se are definitely strong.

I agree about the Te and Se. Gilgamesh is a bit too laid back to be ENTJ, but then again, what goals would you have if you owned everything under the Sun? I can see ESFP, but he comes off as pretty stiff for an Se dom.

Another possibility is ISTP. Ti dom + Se aux can look pretty similar to Te.

On a side note, he doesn't bear much resemblance to Gilgamesh from the Epic of Gilgamesh, who seems to be more of an ESTP.

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I agree about the Te and Se. Gilgamesh is a bit too laid back to be ENTJ, but then again, what goals would you have if you owned everything under the Sun? I can see ESFP, but he comes off as pretty stiff for an Se dom.

Another possibility is ISTP. Ti dom + Se aux can look pretty similar to Te.

On a side note, he doesn't bear much resemblance to Gilgamesh from the Epic of Gilgamesh, who seems to be more of an ESTP.

That's true, and you're right on how he seems too stiff to be an Se-dom. Maybe that's just his royal upbringing. His hedonist philosophy's making me lean towards ESFP though.

Hmm, I haven't considered ISTP. Gilgamesh doesn't appear to have any Fe to me, even if it is inferior. And I really should read the Epic of Gilgamesh when I have time. Even though he's a huge egomaniac, his character and history are fascinating.

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
That's true, and you're right on how he seems too stiff to be an Se-dom. Maybe that's just his royal upbringing. His hedonist philosophy's making me lean towards ESFP though.

Hmm, I haven't considered ISTP. Gilgamesh doesn't appear to have any Fe to me, even if it is inferior. And I really should read the Epic of Gilgamesh when I have time. Even though he's a huge egomaniac, his character and history are fascinating.

Yeah, I'd recommend it. It's very raw, unrefined and archetypical. About inferior Fe: It's not always so easy to discern in ISTPs. For example, you don't really see it in Vladimir Putin and Erwin Rommel, who are both probably ISTP.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so

hiro istp
alexander the great estp
saber isfj
gilgamesh entp

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Could you explain your reasoning for these types?

shirou istp because he uses his ti a lot and pointed out gilgamehes biggest weakness that he never mastered the weapons
alexander the great lives in the moment obviously and tertiary fe comes out in putting the warrior spirit in his mean
saber believe she thought se did was best at the time
gilgamesh based on socionics