• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

Master Typer

I was reading the Attack on Titan manga and I think I know a lot of these characters very well, better than most people who put out these ridiculous types of them.

Eren - ISFJ - this is OBVIOUS, not outgoing at all (I), uses obvious solutions (S), completely emotion driven (F), and has the extreme tunnel vision and determination(J) ! if you don't see this you should give up your typing license.
Mikasa - ISTJ - pretty bland knight type character, always ISTJs
Armin - INTJ - there is this argument, INFJ or INTP, but it's as if people want to be half-retarded! he is obviously T (a very logical thinker) and obviously J (serious, and determined, focused on his goal). so I don't know why people want to get 1 letter wrong instead of zero.

I'll just list out the other characters. If you want to argue them please do.

Annie - INTJ
Bertolt - ISTJ
Levi - ISTP
Christa - INFJ
Connie - ESFP
Darius Zackly - ENTJ
Dot Pixis - ENFP
Erwin - INTJ
Grisha Yaeger - INTJ
Hange - ENTP
Hannes - ESFP
Hitch - ESTJ
Jean - ENTJ
Keith Shadis - ESTJ
Kenny - ESTJ
Marco - ENFJ
Marlo - INFP
Mike - ISTJ
Moblit - ISFJ
Nile Dok - ESTJ
Reiner - ESTJ
Rico - ISTJ
Rod Reiss - ESFJ
Sasha - ISFP
Ymir - ISTP
Zeke - ESTP

Keikoppi

MBTI Type
Orly
Enneagram
mia
Here's to re-typing after watching and reading a bit. It's already the next Naruto, or...?

Boku No Hero Academia
Izuku Midoriya – INTP
All Might – ENFJ
Kaachan/ Katsuki Bakugou – ESTJ (Prefers to get things done then Se impulse, you see. Possible horrible Fi.)
Ochako Uraraka ‘Uravity’ – ENFP
Tenya Iida – ISTJ
Tokoyami Fumikage – INFJ (?)
Todoroki Shouta – INTJ
Kaminari Denki – ESFJ
Kirishima Eijirou – ESFJ (apparently, the author invent them to cope with the crowd)
Mineta Minoru/ Grape Juice – ESTP
asui Tsuyu/ Froppy – INTP
Yaoyorozu Momo – ISFJ
Shouji Mezou - Nada
Jirou Kouka – ISTP (?)
Ashido Mina – ESFP (?)
Aoyama Yuuga - …. (author designed him to be a troll. I love it.)

I really want to type them all~~ *_*

One Punch Man
Saitama – INTP (why not a dunce one.)
Genos – ISTJ
Speed Of Sound Sonic – xxTxxx (Initially an avid INTJ, but man. I can't. Not now.)
Tornado – ESTJ
Puri Puri Prisoner – ENFJ
Metal Bat – ESTP
Metal Knight – (possible) INTJ ?
Bang – xxFJ
Atomic Samurai – ESTJ
Handsomely Mask sweet Mask – ENTJ (?)
Child Emperor - xxxx
Stinger – ExxP
Sneck/ Snek – ESTJ
Mumen – IxFx

I can't help but think some of the characters might be inconsistent. :d

Keikoppi

MBTI Type
Orly
Enneagram
mia
Has anyone typed Kabaneri of the iron Fortress?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Has anyone typed Kabaneri of the iron Fortress?

that show was REALLY good for a few episodes until ikoma kept going on loud self-righteous monologues and mumei kind of lost her personality but:

Ikoma: ENFJ 6w5
Mumei: ESFP 6w7
Ayame: ISFJ 9w1
Kurusu: ISTJ 1w9
Takumi: ESFJ 6w7
Kajika: ESFJ 2w3
Kibito: ESFJ - why wasn't he in the show more? I liked him :cry:
Yukina: ISFP 9w8
Sukari: ISTP 7w8

Ayame and Kurusu definitely held my interest for the full length of the show tbh. But I did love seeing Mumei's cool fighting scenes and at the beginning I loved her personality.

Keikoppi

MBTI Type
Orly
Enneagram
mia
I totally agree. I just happened to drop it after Mumei went bamboozle. But I might get back to finishing it to see how the others fair through the end. :D

JDominique37

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Has anyone done Akatsuki no Yona yet? I'm still new to typing so some of mine might be wrong, but my personal takes on the characters --

Yona: ESFJ
Hak: ESTP
Soo-Won: INFJ
Yoon: ESTJ
Shin-Ah: INFJ
Ki-Ja: ISFJ
Jae-Ha: ISFP
Zeno: ESFP

Master Typer

that show was REALLY good for a few episodes until ikoma kept going on loud self-righteous monologues and mumei kind of lost her personality but:

Ikoma: ENFJ 6w5
Mumei: ESFP 6w7
Ayame: ISFJ 9w1
Kurusu: ISTJ 1w9
Takumi: ESFJ 6w7
Kajika: ESFJ 2w3
Kibito: ESFJ - why wasn't he in the show more? I liked him :cry:
Yukina: ISFP 9w8
Sukari: ISTP 7w8

Ayame and Kurusu definitely held my interest for the full length of the show tbh. But I did love seeing Mumei's cool fighting scenes and at the beginning I loved her personality.

I think it's really difficult to tell T vs F in a survival scenario like this because both types get emotional. I think the biggest difference is that the T types let their fears brew inside and are confident in their own actions to the point of stubbornness. I think Ikoma (ENTJ) is a good example of this. He doesn't let anything shake his determination, and it's more because he dedicated himself to doing what he was doing.

I also think Mumei is an ESTP. She ignores human motivations to a degree of naivete. She acts logical on a spontaneous tactical level but not much else, which makes sense for an ESTP.

Yukina is definitely some sort of IxTx type.

The rest make enough sense I guess.

narcissistic

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru.
(Characters I could be bothered typing/ see as somewhat key)

Hikigaya, Hachiman : INTx
Yuigahama, Yui : ExFP
Yukinoshita, Yukino : IxTJ
Hayama, Hayato : ExTJ
Hikigaya, Komachi : ExFP
Hiratsuka, Shizuka : ISTx
Kawasaki, Saki : IxTJ
Miura, Yumiko : ESTx
Totsuka, Saika : INFx
ukinoshita, Haruno : ExTP

Keikoppi

MBTI Type
Orly
Enneagram
mia
I just picked up Re: Zero. I can't put a finger on Emilia. Any1 got a clue? ISFJ? ive tried typing the others.

Keikoppi

MBTI Type
Orly
Enneagram
mia
There's a censored version and an uncensored one^

I've only watched the censored one. It could be just mroe gore imo

I've done sum typing !

Re:Zero
Subaru -ENFP
Emilia – IxFJ
Puck – ENTP
Reinhard - ISFJ
Rem – ISTJ
Ram – ENFJ (RTG [Random Type Generated])
Beatrice - ESTJ (?)

hubba17

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Anyone have any ideas about the elite ten in Shokugeki no Soma/Food Wars?

Kiddo626

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Anyone watching Mob Psycho 100? It's a great anime, I love it! XD

Mob - INFP
Reigen - ENTP
Dimple - ESTP (not 100% sure on this one, though)
Ritsu - INTJ
Teru - ENTJ

MiGoreng

MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Ty4
Death note;
Yagami Light : typical eNTJ
L : typical INTP
Yagami's father : typical ISTJ
Near : another typical INTP (the writers run out of idea)
Mello : ExTP (can't type n/s, forget the character)
Ryuk : no personality, just death
That good guy who shot yagami at the end; ISFP
Fanatic yagami followers who have death note : psychopatic ISFJ
Sums up how overrated this anime actually is

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Desert punk is istp
Junko is esfp if she had ti she would have realized her mistake
Kosuna isfj
Rain spider entp 5w6

EuropeLover

MBTI Type
€U
Bleach
Ichigo-ISFP
Orihime-INFP
Rukia-ISTJ
Uryu-ISTJ
Chad-ISFP
Rosario+Vampire
Tsukune-ISFJ
Moka-INFP/ESTJ
Kurumu-ESFP
Yukari-ENFJ
Mizore-INFP (Clear Fi-Dom with a bit Ne)
Ruby-INFP (Looping Fi-Si)
Gin-ESTP
Kokoa-ESTP
Ko-ENTP

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Lets try Fate/Stay Night.

Shiro Emiya: ISFJ
Sakura Matou: INFJ
Shinji Matou: ESFP
Rin Tohsaka: ESTP
Saber: ISFJ
Rider: ISTJ
Archer: ISTP
Illyasviel von Einzbern: ENTP
Kirei Kotomine: INTJ
Gilgamesh: ENTJ

Shiro fate stay night version istp unlimited blade works istp

skimpit

I think there should be a rule about typing Death Note characters. We've already discussed them to death and it's just annoying by now. Like we should make a post with the most common types with each listed character and maybe add them to the front page or something. That way we don't get that many repeat discussions. ('Cause don't get me wrong, I'm all for discussing, and re-discussing, but people keep bringing up the same points and getting pretty heated about it so I see no point in keeping it the same way.)

Anyway, I'm looking at the anime on my shelf and pretty much all of them have been typed here so I really have nothing to add. Unless you want to have a go at Resurrection Princess or Chobits or something.

And I guess I could add to the discussion on Rosario+Vampire since I'm always curious about that anime.
EuropeLover said:
Rosario+Vampire
Tsukune-ISFJ
Moka-INFP/ESTJ
Kurumu-ESFP
Yukari-ENFJ
Mizore-INFP (Clear Fi-Dom with a bit Ne)
Ruby-INFP (Looping Fi-Si)
Gin-ESTP
Kokoa-ESTP
Ko-ENTP

I have to say I don't remember the last four characters all that well but I would say Kokoa is quite the ESTP. Action-oriented, picky, and a bit temperamental. A dominant sensor, definitely.

Tsukune, yay! Finally someone typed him as ISFJ. I was afraid he'd only get ISFP or INFP. I think he's the pretty average guy and he even says so himself. That's basically his character, anyway. I could see where people are getting the ISFP typing from, though. He's very in the moment and though bothered by the school and its peculiarities, doesn't seem too afraid to accept it. An ISFJ would be a little more scared than that, I think. But I still think ISFJ fits because he's quite the giver, if unintentionally most of the time. I'd say he's ISFx.
I think can agree with Moka as INFP. Outer Moka, that is. She's very sweet, and dreamy, and stubborn. Ne-Fi axis in there somewhere. I always thought that Inner Moka had that domineering thing going on, so it would make sense that she's Te-dom. Though I wouldn't evaluate her by only that, though. That seems a little shallow. And it would make sense for the both of them to be opposite types, since well, they're opposite. But sometimes Moka strikes me as ESTP tbh.

Kurumu I agree with. She's very sensual. But I hope we're not typing on her character here, which is a succubus. They have to be. But she's also very emotional so I don't know. The ESFP stereotype certainly does seem to fit her.

I could agree with Yukari. She's very selfish and manipulative. She almost reminds me of Kaname Kuran. 'Cause he outright states he'll do something and then contradicts it later with all his little additions. Some people have typed her as INFJ before which I don't agree with because they were probably just going off of the fact that she's a genius or a witch. Ni is often mistaken for witchcraft in anime, and even My Little Pony. People will defend to the death that Twilight Sparkle is an INTJ because she shows a degree of foresight and has magic... which is just weird. I think the group dynamic thing Yukari has around her is definitely ENFJ. I do think her childish nature could throw people off, though.

Mizore is typed often as IxFx anything, so I don't know where to go from here. I'd say I do agree with your typing of her because from what I remember she was always goofy and a little wacky, and not in the conventional sense. She's almost like a toned down Haruhi Suzumiya. I think her curiosity and eccentricity could definitely be Ne, and she seems to have Fi because she's always been very opinionated.

But you've got to remember these are harem girls we're talking about, and they're all bound to be opinionated about something. Namely, their man. So that's why I'm like, "why so much Fi?" But also I could see it.

Lloyd

Ain Soph Aur
MBTI Type
INFP
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hatsukoi Zombie
Tarou Kurume - IxTJ
Mei Ebino - ISFJ
Eve - ESFP
Ririto Ibusuki - INFP
Noa Mimata - ENFP