User Tag List

First 3240414243445292 Last

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

^isn't that the one with yuri-powered airships?
    The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together. ~ rCoxI ~ INfj ~ 5w6 so/sp

^^Sure is,but I hate how people only know it for having yuri. It's not like it's a series about nothing except girls kissing. It doesn't rely on the yuri to keep people interested, either.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4/9
    Socionics
    ???

Fooly Cooly:
    Noata- INFP
    Mamimi- ESTP
    Haruko- XXXX closest to INFP
    Nina Morrey- XXXX closest to INTP

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    intj

Anyone seen Oh! Edo Rocket? I caught the last few episodes and I thought it was really quirky. I don't feel comfortable enough to type it, hoping someone here will.

FLCL, for the nth time

haruko 7w8 ESTP
    naota 1w2 classic ISTJ
    mamimi 2w3 EXFJ
    ninamori 5w6 ENTJ

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Socionics
    ENTx

I'd personally like to argue Light Yagami as ENTJ.

I thought INTJ at first too, but you really have to watch this series a few times and think about MBTI going through it (I've seen DN about 4 times through). Honestly, MBTI is fairly dated and can be black and white in areas (I'd personally recommend socionics). Also, Light (I believe to be) is a clear Te dominant and High Ni developed person; making him hard to differentiate between an INTJ. These functions reversed are obviously INTJ. But where light really shows up as being a true ENTJ is in his later, undeveloped functions; in particular his underdeveloped Fi. He is full of pride and can put up quite the melodramatic front. He does not act like an I. I know closely know INTJ's in real life and I know myself extremely well; Batman/Near/Squall Leonheart are prototypical INTJ's. I'm trying to stress how they act and how they are around PEOPLE.

Though Light is introspective and enjoys his alone time, he is by no means an I because of this. I spent a good portion of the last eight years of my life studying diligently and playing online games/going on forums; I often questioned whether I was INTJ or INTP because of this, and that I had typed myself wrong because of my social college years (I have very high Ni and Ti test results as well, which is odd for being ENTJ; but like i said MBTI isn't perfect). Light is overpoweringly popular in an academic setting, social/personable in conversation, charismatic, and manipulative when he desires people to obtain his goals. Do you know INTJ's like that? The conversation carrier on all occasions in business/academic settings?

Think about how he acts with people, as opposed to Near who is a clear INTJ. I'd like to link you guys to several different pages.

http://intjforum.com/showthread.php?t=57554
    http://personalitycafe.com/entj-foru...l-entjs-6.html

rant on

Quote Originally Posted by safer View Post
    I'd personally like to argue Light Yagami as ENTJ.

I thought INTJ at first too, but honestly there's a reason why he hits home with me. MBTI is fairly dated and can be black and white in areas (I'd personally recommend socionics). Also, Light is a clear Te dominant and High Ni developed person. These functions reversed are obviously INTJ. Where light really shows as ENTJ are in his later, undeveloped functions, in particular his underdeveloped Fi. His pride and idealistic goals driven by not wanting to make the world a better place for everyone but rather his vision of a better world based on his logical, subjective judgment of it. He does not act like an I. I know INTJ's in real life and I know myself extremely well; Batman/Near/Squall Leonheart are prototypical INTJ's. I'm trying to stress how they act and how they are around PEOPLE.

Though Light is introspective and enjoys his alone time, he is by no means an I because of this. I spent a good portion of the last eight years of my life studying diligently and playing online games/going on forums; I often questioned whether I was INTJ or INTP because of this, and that I had typed myself wrong because of my social college years (I have very high Ni and Ti test results as well, which is odd for being ENTJ; but like i said MBTI isn't perfect). Light is overpoweringly popular in an academic setting, social/personable in conversation, charismatic, and manipulative when he desires people to obtain his goals. Do you know INTJ's like that?

Think about how he acts with people, as opposed to Near who is a clear INTJ. I'd like to link you guys to several different pages.

http://intjforum.com/showthread.php?t=57554
    http://personalitycafe.com/entj-foru...l-entjs-6.html

rant on
    He still prefers his time alone over interacting with others, which is a good indicator of introversion. And what you're describing with "His pride and idealistic goals driven by not wanting to make the world a better place for everyone but rather his vision of a better world based on his logical, subjective judgment of it" is basically Fi, not inferior Fi in particular. Basically what you're saying is that INTJ's can't be popular, personable, charismatic or manipulative (since they're Ni dominant, their insight can potentially make them good manipulators). I don't see what you're arguing for here really. And he clearly prefers Fi over Se.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Socionics
    ENTx

How so? His Fi is so low he can't find true feelings for anyone but himself. his Fi when manifested comes in the form of macro ethics and on principles. As for introspection, I prefer to be alone more than hang out with others a lot of times; a good portion of the last 10 years I'd choose reading a book, playing a game, etc over partying. I honestly don't think he's an I. Can you give any real objective examples of him truly being an I other than he likes to spend his time alone while killing people in a notebook (that he has to write inside)?
    LIE-ENTx (preferred j)
    ENTJ

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Wolf's Rain types (from what I've seen)
    Kiba: ISFP 1w9 Sx/Sp
    Hige: E??P 7w6 So/Sx
    Toboe: INFP 2w1 Sx/Sp
    Tsume: ISTP 8w7 Sp/Sx

Ouran High School Host Club (now that I've finished it)
    Tamaki: ENFJ 2w3 So/Sx (I thought he was 3w4 earlier, but it becomes clear that his main motivation is to be loved and provide people with love and attention)
    Kyoya: INTJ 3w4 Sp/Sx
    Haruhi: INFP 5w4 Sp/So
    Hikaru and Kaoru: INFJ 4w5 Sp/Sx (they look more like INFPs, but they seem more Ni/Fe to me)
    Hunni-senpai: E?FP 7w6 So/Sx
    Mori-senpai: ISFP 8w9 Sx/Sp
    Rengei: ENFJ 2w3 So/Sx
    Haruhi's dad: E?FP 7w6 Sx/So
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by safer View Post
    How so? His Fi is so low he can't find true feelings for anyone but himself. his Fi when manifested comes in the form of macro ethics and on principles. As for introspection, I prefer to be alone more than hang out with others a lot of times; a good portion of the last 10 years I'd choose reading a book, playing a game, etc over partying. I honestly don't think he's an I. Can you give any real objective examples of him truly being an I other than he likes to spend his time alone while killing people in a notebook (that he has to write inside)?
    his Fi isn't low, it's high as hell. it's just misguided. Fi deals with feelings of the self, Fe deals with the feelings of others. most INTJs frankly don't give a damn about most people.
    also, notice what he's like when he's about to die. ENTJs at their most stressed turn Fi and "down with the ship" "I may die, but I'm taking you with me!" INTJs go Se is freak the fuck out.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :newwink:
  • :wink:
  • ;)