yay nerdy thread! love it. sailor moon time.
and what a great excuse to go watch some sailor moon.
usagi - ESFP
- ENFP ran through my mind too, but the first thing that tipped me toward ESFP was that she seems more... up front and... normal? than the average ENFP (lol). she also doesn't really strike me as a theory person - i would imagine if she were Ne dom, she'd be thinking a lotttt about her future and what all could happen - but she's really very present-focused. her strongest point is how open she is to everyone and how self-sacrificing for those she cares about. she's chronically late too lol.
ami - ISTJ
- she's a tacital genius, and is definitely introverted and J - she follows through. always prompt and deferentially polite. she's always scanning data and using gadgets, and then using logic to plan. INTJ seems more interested in their own opinion, while ami is very loyal, very much about using her logic and data to help the group. she won't always share it right away, but that's because she waits for others to finish first.
rei - ENTJ
- rei's first function is unquestionably N - one of her strongest points is her intuition. she is very outgoing, so Ne. she's also stubborn and feisty, and naturally takes charge. she gets frustrated with usagi's occasional flakiness, but every once in a blue moon will let the audience see a bit of a sentimental side for usagi or mamoru. unlike usagi, she obviously can put aside emotions to do her duty, and keeps up with her responsibilities as a temple priestess.
mina - ENFP
- she's very much like usagi, but has more of a future orientation. she's a good leader because, as haruka puts it, she unites people. she's pretty aware of when her silliness is acceptable and when to get down to business, and is sometimes quite the inspirer/go-get-em-tiger speechgiver.
makoto - ISFP
- friendly, gentle, and generous, but very independent, strong and a fighter underneath. she's very much a protector, as well as a culinary artist. she wants to be a homemaker and is an excellent cook, but she also practices martial arts and generally kicks ass when others are in danger
hotaru - INFP
- in one word, hotaru is mysterious. she's quiet, empathetic, and a gifted healer. at one point surprises her family by filling up her usually-dark room with countless hanging lanterns. she also harbors the power to bring the "silence" and destroy the universe. typical INFP, no?
michiru - INFJ
- like rei, one of michiru's strongest functions is definitely intuition, but i suspect hers is Ni. it's better at foretelling the future than rei's. her emotion, as she channels it through art and music, is obviously deeply moving. she is very sophisticated and reserved. she expresses sorrow that she may have to hurt others or sacrifice herself but is fiercly dedicated to protecting the princess and saving the world for the greater good.
haruka - ESTP
- a racecar driver, haruka is always talking about the rush of the wind and other sensory details. she's quiet when she's reflecting and analyzing (Ti), but has a penchant for teasing pretty girls. she's not very feely, though michiru points out that she's more true to her emotion than she realizes (i think she's a quieter-than-normal E). i also suspect she's more of a P, a rule bender if you will
setsuna - INTJ
- quiet and serious, setsuna also harbors the most deadly power of all the senshi. doesn't that just seem so INTJ?
rini/chibiusa - ENFP
- curious, adorable, and manipulative
i'd love if anyone wants to affirm or debate these, i got really into it!