• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

R

Riva

Eren is confusing. I wanted to say he's a counterphobic 6w7 but the way he blindly puts his truth in Annie (and to a lesser extent, Levi's squad) at the end threw me off. Maybe an E8? He has a lot of rage and he does seem to have some sort of problem with power. I don't think he's ENFP though. Maybe an ESTP whose Fe got morphed into a constant "YOU'RE A DANGER TO PEOPLE, YOU'RE HUMAN SCUM, I'LL KILL YOU."

Hmm I though Eren is an obvious ENFP. Counterphobic 6w7 sounds right. But you seem to disagree with your own initial assessment. He is not an e8 I believe. He does what he does not out of a need to control but out of need to protect and be safe. This feeling of needing to feel safe is tainted a bit mainly due to his idealistic world view of needing to sacrifice himself.

And no way he is an ESTP. He is annoyingly emotional. I've seen bursts of ESTP emotions but his are nothing like those. It is taxing to even have him on screen.

I think he's one of the cooler characters. :alttongue: He seems like a 6w7 to me. Dunno about his MBTI. ISFJ? He's an interesting one. :thinking:

No idea what he is.

Too easy isn't it? Hehe

ESFP 7w6 sp/so. Dunno, she seems syn-flow. I wrote so/sx on instinct because of how silly and lovable she is but then I realized how obsessed she is with food and she's actually pretty skilled at keeping others safe. Not that big of a risk-taker in action; she has more fun when she knows she's safe..

Makes sense.

Yes, yes. I think so. sp/so? He's a huge neat-freak. :laugh:

Not so sure about Sp/So. His w4 and tertiary Fi would conflict with being an So second. However I haven't noticed (distinguished) that many Sp/So's so I can't exactly compare. However by the definition of Sp/So I have to disagree.

INTJ 5w4s have such a pretentious/poetic vibe that annoys the fuck out of me.

Yeah, ENTJ.

Could be an INTJ. His plans are extremely stretched (Ni) dom (I'm not saying ENJ plans are lesser in its extent of planning compared to that of Ni doms) and he doesn't try to extrovert his way at all by trying to sell his grand schemes to others (Convince others). (Which is a weakness I see in INTJs.)

ENFJs would sell their schemes/convince others with Fe emotional appeal.
ENTJs would sell their schemes/convince others by Te objective options being communicated.

I thought ENFP. 7w6 sx/so? Or so/sx. She's so sp-last though, looking at how she dealt with titans. (I love her)

Sp last indeed. I guess we are stuck on ENP till someone comes and enlightens us both (and hopefully convinces I am right ;)).

As for Mikasa, I thought ISTJ 1w9 sp/sx? Or maybe you're right about INFJ (I just saw your post) and the rest of her type makes her seem STJish.

Yesssssssss.

R

Riva

Hmm,yes you make a good point,I guess I could see Ni when she picked up some techniques from Levi when he rescued her from the female titan.Also the Se you mentioned could explain her physical talent.

Although,her own style of attack is rather un-creative compared to say,Levi's,she seems to mostly rely on brute force as seen in the training scene where she cut deepest into the practice titan neck.This leads me to believe she is not an N-type.

I actually do see some Fi in her,she mostly/only seems to care about protecting Eren,I feel no loyalty towards the rest of the Corps from her,she only seems to be in it for her own interest;Eren.

Although her Fe is very apparent in regards to her close relationships,so maybe ISFJ is a better option,although I'm still seeing ISTJ Fi in regards to her seeming unconcerned with the overall well-being of the Corps apart from Eren and Armin.

In regards to the anime;if anyone is an INFx of any sort, it's Armin.

@ 2nd para - An Ni dom would do what is best for the given situation whether it is grace or brute force. Se sees and Ni filters the best options. There is little or no space for Si recollection or Ne creativity for an Ni dom. However they would do so if the circumstances allow it or if they need to test themselves maybe.

@ 3rd para - You said you see a lot of Fi but didn't mention and simply pointed out (or atleast tried to) that she lacks Fe ;). I want Fi proof.

@ 4th Para - I just don't see Si in her at all. Also INFJs could be unconcerned irrespective of being FJs. Actually she does seem to be concerned: remember her saving all those people unable to escape through the gate? Her desire to protect at all costs Eren is an integral part of her character development and due to this aspect her possible desire to protect others (care for others) is overshadowed.

Also do you remember her character before the traumatic life event? She seemed like a bubbly IFJ. After the incident her Fe sort of died making her a rock hard Ni dom.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hmm I though Eren is an obvious ENFP. Counterphobic 6w7 sounds right. But you seem to disagree with your own initial assessment. He is not an e8 I believe. He does what he does not out of a need to control but out of need to protect and be safe. This feeling of needing to feel safe is tainted a bit mainly due to his idealistic world view of needing to sacrifice himself.

And no way he is an ESTP. He is annoyingly emotional. I've seen bursts of ESTP emotions but his are nothing like those. It is taxing to even have him on screen.

Hmm, well I can certainly see why you think he's an FP. I've never seen a character so indignant. :alttongue: Where do you see his Ne though? I'm interested. Or general preference for N>S.

No idea what he is.

I like [MENTION=20868]tsunderes[/MENTION]'s idea that he's INFP.

Too easy isn't it? Hehe

Not so sure about Sp/So. His w4 and tertiary Fi would conflict with being an So second. However I haven't noticed (distinguished) that many Sp/So's so I can't exactly compare. However by the definition of Sp/So I have to disagree.

I think that he's definitely sp-dom, but I also think that whether he's sp/so or sp/sx his secondary instinct is pretty weak. He just seems like a whole bunch of sp. I could see sp/sx too.

INTJ 5w4s have such a pretentious/poetic vibe that annoys the fuck out of me.

In theory, yes I agree. Although there's a certain one on this forum I've mentioned too many times but I'm sure you can guess who it is that I love relentlessly pursuing. :wubbie: Also I actually didn't mind Levi as much as I thought I would.

Could be an INTJ. His plans are extremely stretched (Ni) dom (I'm not saying ENJ plans are lesser in its extent of planning compared to that of Ni doms) and he doesn't try to extrovert his way at all by trying to sell his grand schemes to others (Convince others). (Which is a weakness I see in INTJs.)

Could be, I was going purely by interaction style where he seems much more In-Charge than Chart-the-Course because all I could clearly pin down was NTJ. I'm a little foggy on the show since I watched it a while ago, but I thought he kept some of his plans in secret because they had to be kept secret.

Sp last indeed. I guess we are stuck on ENP till someone comes and enlightens us both (and hopefully convinces I am right ;)).

I'm leaning towards sx/so judging by how intensely she connects with the various jobs she does (killing titans, studying them, etc). I got ENFP because she seems more concerned with what sounds right to her (telling Jean to never say that his life is a cheap thing) and what she wants to do (going on rambles for hours with Eren without thinking that he'll get tired staying up so late or get bored). I associate ENTPs with more rambling on about what they theorize objectively, while I see Hanji rambling on more about what she's interested in which is what I see ENFPs doing more often.

Yesssssssss.

So INFJ 1w9 sp/sx? What an odd type. But Mikasa is an interesting character so.

Also speaking of Jean, what about him?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Also

Sword Art Online

Kirito - INFJ 5w6 sx/sp (idk he's an oddball)
Asuna - ESFJ 6w7 so/sx
Klein - ESFP 7w6 so/sx
Sachi - INFJ 6w7 so/sp
Silica - ENFJ 2w3 so/sx
Lisbeth - ENFP 6w7 sx/sp
Egil - ISTP 9w8 sp/so

Thoughts appreciated. :D

L

LadyLazarus

@ 2nd para - An Ni dom would do what is best for the given situation whether it is grace or brute force. Se sees and Ni filters the best options. There is little or no space for Si recollection or Ne creativity for an Ni dom. However they would do so if the circumstances allow it or if they need to test themselves maybe.

@ 3rd para - You said you see a lot of Fi but didn't mention and simply pointed out (or atleast tried to) that she lacks Fe ;). I want Fi proof.

@ 4th Para - I just don't see Si in her at all. Also INFJs could be unconcerned irrespective of being FJs. Actually she does seem to be concerned: remember her saving all those people unable to escape through the gate? Her desire to protect at all costs Eren is an integral part of her character development and due to this aspect her possible desire to protect others (care for others) is overshadowed.

Also do you remember her character before the traumatic life event? She seemed like a bubbly IFJ. After the incident her Fe sort of died making her a rock hard Ni dom.

Her attack style seems to be "hey this has worked before so I will continue to do this",she rarely seems to try anything new,whereas in Levi(INTJ I agree) we see someone who is more apt to creative attacks and risk taking in the sense of trying out different approaches.I don't see that in Mikasa so much,maybe that one time like I mentioned,but for the most part she knows what works for her,and she sticks to it,she's a prodigy because of her immense strength,Levi on the other hand is a prodigy because of his tactical approach to attacking.Therefore,I see little to no Ni.

Haha ok,ok you got me,I haven't watched it in a while but let me try to recollect something:
Note how Mikasa focuses the scope of her protection on a select few individuals,namely Eren and Armin,much like a Fi user would.
Also,like I mentioned she only seems have joined the Corps in the first place because it catered to her motive of being close to/protecting Eren,she cares not for the cause,just her own agenda.

Also,I don't understand where you are seeing Fe,she couldn't give two shits what happens to the others as long as her family is safe,it's very evident she is not concerned with how her choices may effect others as seen when she loses her will to live when she thinks Eren is dead,thus abandoning the soldiers she had been charged to lead.

I would also like to mention that I did not say I saw alot of Fi as that would make her a Fi dom,which it is rather obvious she is not,I did however say I saw some Fi in her,tertiary Fi to be specific.:)

I have to disagree with you,her whole character seems based upon Si when you consider the motivations behind her loyalties/actions.Why does she protect Eren?Because he saved her as a child and provided her with a home,something which she feels she must repay although he has probably forgotten about it since it occurred so long ago.Why is she so cold and stoic?Because of traumatic events in her past.She is rooted in the past,it dictates her actions in the present.The only Se I see is in her physical ability.

In regards to your last paragraph,very good point,I could see how that might make her an INFJ as well as with your example of her saving the trapped people,in retrospect that does show a bit of Fe,although I will say Fi does not make you heartless,I'd help someone if it didn't hurt me in any way.I feel she helped the people because it did not inhibit her in any way,but if Eren where in trouble at that exact moment Mikasa would not think about it twice,she'd save Eren and leave the people to die.

Also,in regards to personal experience ISTJ females sometimes seem to act like ISFJ's,especially when they are young.

So,to wrap this up sorry but I see no INFJ or 4w5/5w4 in Mikasa.

G

Ginkgo

I tried to take a Te approach to typing her by removing all other possibilities and finally arriving at INFJ. Please let me know your suggestions. I wasn't recalling her traits before the traumatic life events.
Mikasa - I think she's ISTJ. Initially thought ISFJ, but she strong arms her way into situations in a way that strikes me as Te. Sure, she doesn't try to "fit in", but on the other hand, she excels in every way that could be expected of her. Her main motive is to protect Eren; any type can be protective but she's only emotive about it under extreme pressure. 5w6 sp/sx. Could also see 9w8.

I think Eren is ESFP counterphobic 6w7 or 7w8 sx/so. Basically the stock hero archetype of shonen anime or martial arts film that persists at any cost without any inherent talent besides drive.

I think Armin is INFP phobic 6w5. phobic as hell. Not sure what instinct. So phobic that it makes me want to slap him into a million little pieces.

Erwin - agreed - ENTJ 8w9 sp/sx

Ukon

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yay, Attack on Titan! My one true love.

These are a few revised typings for some of 'em.

Eren - ENFP
Mikasa - INFJ
Armin - Swagmaster INxP
Bertl - INFx with absolutely nothing to live for
Reiner - ENFJ or maybe ESTP
Ymir - IxTP. Boss ass bitch.
Annie - INTJ
Historia - #1 on my "please die" list. Would type her as ESFJ but that'd be an insult to ESFJs.... and Ymir.
Levi - ISTJ. Squidward.
Erwin - Crocodile Hunter. ENTJ.
Hanji - ENTP
Jean - ESTP
Marco - ISFJ
Monkey Trouble - Scumbag

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Mikasa - I think she's ISTJ. Initially thought ISFJ, but she strong arms her way into situations in a way that strikes me as Te. Sure, she doesn't try to "fit in", but on the other hand, she excels in every way that could be expected of her. Her main motive is to protect Eren; any type can be protective but she's only emotive about it under extreme pressure. 5w6 sp/sx. Could also see 9w8.

Oooh, I hadn't thought about ISTJ 5w6 sp/sx. That's my dad's type. Actually, they're pretty similar so that would make sense. :laugh:

I think Eren is ESFP counterphobic 6w7 or 7w8 sx/so. Basically the stock hero archetype of shonen anime or martial arts film that persists at any cost without any inherent talent besides drive.

I think 6w7. :yes: sx/so for sure. I agree on ESFP. I can't see ENFP for him.

I think Armin is INFP phobic 6w5. phobic as hell. Not sure what instinct. So phobic that it makes me want to slap him into a million little pieces.

Makes sense. Instinct-wise, I think sx-dom can be ruled out.

G

Ginkgo

Oooh, I hadn't thought about ISTJ 5w6 sp/sx. That's my dad's type. Actually, they're pretty similar so that would make sense. :laugh:

I think 6w7. :yes: sx/so for sure. I agree on ESFP. I can't see ENFP for him.

Makes sense. Instinct-wise, I think sx-dom can be ruled out.

Have you read the manga?

G

Ginkgo

I've only seen the anime. :sorry:

Aw no worries. I've only seen the anime too. I've just noticed that we have people of varying opinions and I can't help but wonder if we could attribute it to the fact that some have only seen the anime; Mikasa's character is quite subdued, so it behooves me to seek more information about her inner-dialogue before coming to a comfortable conclusion.

R

Riva

Her attack style seems to be "hey this has worked before so I will continue to do this",she rarely seems to try anything new,whereas in Levi(INTJ I agree) we see someone who is more apt to creative attacks and risk taking in the sense of trying out different approaches.I don't see that in Mikasa so much,maybe that one time like I mentioned,but for the most part she knows what works for her,and she sticks to it,she's a prodigy because of her immense strength,Levi on the other hand is a prodigy because of his tactical approach to attacking.Therefore,I see little to no Ni.

Haha ok,ok you got me,I haven't watched it in a while but let me try to recollect something:
Note how Mikasa focuses the scope of her protection on a select few individuals,namely Eren and Armin,much like a Fi user would.
Also,like I mentioned she only seems have joined the Corps in the first place because it catered to her motive of being close to/protecting Eren,she cares not for the cause,just her own agenda.

Also,I don't understand where you are seeing Fe,she couldn't give two shits what happens to the others as long as her family is safe,it's very evident she is not concerned with how her choices may effect others as seen when she loses her will to live when she thinks Eren is dead,thus abandoning the soldiers she had been charged to lead.

I would also like to mention that I did not say I saw alot of Fi as that would make her a Fi dom,which it is rather obvious she is not,I did however say I saw some Fi in her,tertiary Fi to be specific.:)

I have to disagree with you,her whole character seems based upon Si when you consider the motivations behind her loyalties/actions.Why does she protect Eren?Because he saved her as a child and provided her with a home,something which she feels she must repay although he has probably forgotten about it since it occurred so long ago.Why is she so cold and stoic?Because of traumatic events in her past.She is rooted in the past,it dictates her actions in the present.The only Se I see is in her physical ability.

In regards to your last paragraph,very good point,I could see how that might make her an INFJ as well as with your example of her saving the trapped people,in retrospect that does show a bit of Fe,although I will say Fi does not make you heartless,I'd help someone if it didn't hurt me in any way.I feel she helped the people because it did not inhibit her in any way,but if Eren where in trouble at that exact moment Mikasa would not think about it twice,she'd save Eren and leave the people to die.

Also,in regards to personal experience ISTJ females sometimes seem to act like ISFJ's,especially when they are young.

So,to wrap this up sorry but I see no INFJ or 4w5/5w4 in Mikasa.

Erwin - agreed - ENTJ 8w9 sp/sx

Sorry for the late reply people.

You two made some god points. So i guess she is an istj. Sigh the ruthless logic and the great debating skills of fi doms overwhelmed me once more.

I wonder though if not for her fighting skils/stratergic skils whether your opinions would remain the same. And i wonder if the character develops a bit more whether dhe would change a bit?

But for now istj it is for mikasa.

Ukon

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Anyone wanna give a shot at Reiner? I see him as ENFJ but I want other peoples' input. Preferably by someone who's reading the manga.

He just has a loooot of development in the manga, whereas he makes like 5 appearances in the anime. In fact, the anime ends right before his and a few others' heartbreaking story/character arc begins. And let me tell you, anime-only fans, that is one hell of a fucking arc.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Okay, I'm gonna give the Full Metal Panic series a shot after watching the original, then Fumoffu, then The Second Raid, and THEN reading the final light novel Always Stand By Me for intense Sousuke/Chidori shipping feelings.

Full Metal Panic

Sousuke Sagara - ISTJ 1w9>6w5>2w1 sp/so
Chidori Kaname - ENFJ 6w7>2w3>8w7 so/sx
Kurz Weber - ESFP 7w6>3w2>9w8 so/sx
Melissa Mao - ESTP 6w7>8w7>3w4 sx/so
Tessa Testarossa - INFJ 9w1>2w1>6w7 so/sx
Gauron - ENTJ 8w7>7w8>3w4 sx/so

Cygnus

What makes you say F over T?

You raise a valid point. You watched the show, didn't you? Now I'm thinking INTP might be more accurate. Lain is "imprisoned" and mentally complex, but I don't see a lot of emotional depth. Good call.

Although the INFP argument fits the show's cast better. If you compare Lain's family, the dad is probably ENTP, the mother ESTJ, and the sister ESFJ. The ESFJ sister is observed from an "anti-hero" point of view, however later in the show it is revealed that she is not an antagonist, but in fact a victim, probably to compare to most people in life from the show's symbolic standpoint.
The mother, on the other hand, serves no purpose but to antagonize and coerce Lain.

Having said this, if Lain were INTP then the ESFJ sister would play a much more antagonistic role; instead, she's looked on as the victim. But INFPs and ESFJs can get along very well, or so I have read. I get the feeling that the show is trying to show that Lain and her sister are both made of the "same stuff:" they would both be feelers, and Lain's sister would be a victim of imprisonment in reality, as with most of humanity, with her one redeeming quality being her understanding of emotion, her only real common ground with Lain. They're both feelers, so her loss is a tragedy, whereas something like this happening to her mother, we'd just say "Good riddance you jerk."

You do raise a good point in that a lot of the show's dialect is presented more in logical statements than feelings.

maybetmp

MBTI Type
iNtP
You raise a valid point. You watched the show, didn't you? Now I'm thinking INTP might be more accurate. Lain is "imprisoned" and mentally complex, but I don't see a lot of emotional depth. Good call.

Although the INFP argument fits the show's cast better. If you compare Lain's family, the dad is probably ENTP, the mother ESTJ, and the sister ESFJ. The ESFJ sister is observed from an "anti-hero" point of view, however later in the show it is revealed that she is not an antagonist, but in fact a victim, probably to compare to most people in life from the show's symbolic standpoint.
The mother, on the other hand, serves no purpose but to antagonize and coerce Lain.

Having said this, if Lain were INTP then the ESFJ sister would play a much more antagonistic role; instead, she's looked on as the victim. But INFPs and ESFJs can get along very well, or so I have read. I get the feeling that the show is trying to show that Lain and her sister are both made of the "same stuff:" they would both be feelers, and Lain's sister would be a victim of imprisonment in reality, as with most of humanity, with her one redeeming quality being her understanding of emotion, her only real common ground with Lain. They're both feelers, so her loss is a tragedy, whereas something like this happening to her mother, we'd just say "Good riddance you jerk."

You do raise a good point in that a lot of the show's dialect is presented more in logical statements than feelings.

I did watch the show, actually. It's pretty awesome. I could honestly see Lain being either, but I'd lean more towards INTP. Besides, an INTP has the same functions (I guess, if you subscribe to cognitive functions) as an ESFJ only in reverse, so that could be a source of common ground in the sense that it's there, but it's hidden and needs to be coaxed out. I also wouldn't imagine that any given INFP would necessarily get along with an ESFJ better than an INTP would. That seems too dubious to me to use as a basis of your reasoning. I'd think that any healthy person of a given type will typically get along well with another healthy person of another given type. I'd imagine that most of what you read about Type A getting/not getting along with Type B is mostly anecdotal, which doesn't discredit it as evidence necessarily, but of course, take it with a proverbial molecule of NaCl.

L

LadyLazarus

K-on!
Yui-ENFP 7w6 so/sx
Ritsu-ESTP 7w8 sx/so
Mio-INFJ 1w2 so/sp
Tsumugi-INFP 9w1 so/sx
Azusa-ISTJ 1w9 sp/so
Sawako-ESFP 7w8 sx/so
Ui-ISFJ 2w1 so/sp

Toradora
Taiga-ISFP cp6w7 sx/sp (Like Eminem)
Ryuuji-ISFJ 1w2 so/sx
Minori-ESFP 9w8 sx/so
Kitamura-ENTP 7w6 so/sp
Ami-ENFJ 3w4 so/sx

Noragami
Yato-ESFP 7w6 sp/sx
Hiyori-ISFJ 2w1 so/sx
Yukine-ISFP p6w7 sp/sx

Kimi Ni Todoke
Sawako-INFJ 2w1 so/sx
Shota-ENFP 7w6 sx/so
Ayane-ENTP 7w8 sp/sx
Chizuru-ESFP 6w7 so/sx
Sanada-ISTP 6w5 sp/so
Kurumi-ENFJ 3w4 so/sx

Bakemonogatari
Araragi-INFP
Senjougahara-ISTJ

Love, Chunibyo, & other delusions
Rikka-INFP 4w5 sx/sp
Yuta-ISFJ 3w2 so/sp
Nibutani-ENFJ 3w4 so/sx
Dekomori-ENFJ 7w6 sx/so
Kumin-ISFP 9w1 so/sp
Toka-ISTJ 1w2 sp/so
Kuzuha-ISFJ 2w1 so/sp
Shichimiya- ENFP 4w3 sx/so

Last edited:

Masayama

MBTI Type
INFJ
Sword Art Online

I signed up for this forum just to start a discussion on this! :D

Kirito: INFJ (He reminds me of Kenshin of Rurouni Kenshin). Also has that akward Ni-Ti phase that I myself associate with. :/ He's possible a ennegram 5 w/ some wing?
Asuna: ESFJ? (I'm having a tough time here. Could be ENFP too. I can't place her dominant function!)
Lisbeth: ENFP (Ne dominant)
Silica: ISFP
Agil IXXJ? (complete mystery but if I had to guess, ISFJ?)
Yui: INFP (Pretty definite!)
Klein: ENFP
Kayaba: INTP (I see the Ne)

ALO Arc
Kirigaya: ISTJ?
King Oberon: ENTJ (Seems like a typical ENTJ villain)
Sigurd: ENTJ
Recon ISFP?

I wanted to give this a BUMP after re-evaluating Asuna's type and coming across a few of Chanay's input in various threads about it as well. :p
Yeah... she was a friend of mines in disguise, I wouldn't be surprised and I typed my friend as an ENFP before Chanay came on this board. I'm sure this will spark her curiosity as well.

Anyways, I'm still rather stuck, but leaning more towards ESFJ now. She still seems viewed as more traditional and based on social order and being sociable. Odd how other threads, female INFJ view her as INFJ. In SAO, they fight for the same cause, but walk a different path which makes them almost rivals, yet Kirito is always there to help her out as she puts herself more out there than himself and often because she does, she gets into problems. Asuna works with a system and what may seem practical to her and everyone else. Kirito sees things differently and typically works alone against the established system. Sees the flaws. Relates to this link as well http://www.preludecharacteranalysis.com/types/esfj/vs/infj