User Tag List

Page 23 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INTP

Gon: ESFP - clearly
    Killua: ENTP Trickster.
    Kurapica: ISFJ -Revenge and solitude(I/F), Ryodan Pride (SJ). IxFJ's "Spider's" holocaust.
    Leorio: ESTP - I concur.
    Hisoka: ENTP Yet another Trickster.
    I didn't see Killua as an Ne-dom. In fact, I think Gon might be more of an Ne user than Killua is. Killua was always the more down-to-earth one between the two, and I suppose one of them had to be since otherwise they would've gotten themselves killed more than once with Gon's off-the-wall plans. Kurapika's type looks spot on though. Here's what I'd guess:

Gon - ENFP - Think he showed a lot of evidence of using Ne.
    Killua - ISTP - Seems to prefer to keep to himself more. Although that could be more of a by-product of his training than his actual nature...
    Kurapika - ISFJ
    Leorio - ESTX
    Hisoka - ENTP - Doesn't the fact that he was able to come up with a horde of different uses for two seemingly plain abilities speak volumes about his Ne use? Very creative, and even more psychotic.
    Kuroro - someone upthread said he was ENFJ, and I'm inclined to agree. He seemed more T when I first saw him, but after he, a hardened criminal, cried for his friend's death and then proceeded to demonstrate actual care for his subordinates, I changed my mind. Not to mention that he's freakishly good with people.

Too lazy to type the others, hah.

Probably Most Brilliant Array Craft's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by moviconte View Post
    I didn't see Killua as an Ne-dom. In fact, I think Gon might be more of an Ne user than Killua is. Killua was always the more down-to-earth one between the two, and I suppose one of them had to be since otherwise they would've gotten themselves killed more than once with Gon's off-the-wall plans. Kurapika's type looks spot on though. Here's what I'd guess:

Gon - ENFP - Think he showed a lot of evidence of using Ne.
    You have a point but think about his Se. His focus on this function heightened his senses. Smelling, tasting etc. Although I think they may have lessened this trait of his throughout the story. And consider how his character has this "feeling the moment" trait.

Also, care to show examples of his Ne? I remember he did but I can't point out examples.

Killua - ISTP - Seems to prefer to keep to himself more. Although that could be more of a by-product of his training than his actual nature...
    I can see Ti Fe there but I'm not sure about his information preference. There was not much indication of Ne nor Se. Although I did see some theoretical reasoning within him followed by step by step Ti analyzation of enemies, and never Se.

Extrovert because he seems comfortable with his Fe even if he led a life of an assassin. Tertiary Fe seems more reasonable.

Leorio - ESTX
    Ok...where is Leorio's Te and Si? I think he's more clumsily playful and open. He seems to show Tertiary Fe like Killua.

Kuroro - someone upthread said he was ENFJ, and I'm inclined to agree. He seemed more T when I first saw him, but after he, a hardened criminal, cried for his friend's death and then proceeded to demonstrate actual care for his subordinates, I changed my mind. Not to mention that he's freakishly good with people.
    INFJ based only on how much he extroverted himself. Obvious Fe but I see a deeper Ni as compared to usual Fe.

What is, is. Array Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

I have only a basic knowledge of personality types, so I am unable to accurately diagnose people, as of now.

I wonder if anyone can give me the type of Johan Liebert from the anime Monster. Also, Dr. Tenma, if you would be so kind.

I tried to diagnose Johan and I'm guessing, INTJ. I will defer to a more experienced analysis though.

ALSO, I forgot about this one, Alucard from Hellsing.

ANIME-SO-COOL
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentMind View Post
    , Dr. Tenma, if you would be so kind.
    It's been a while since I've watched the show. INFP? Very introverted and very Fi?

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentMind View Post
    I have only a basic knowledge of personality types, so I am unable to accurately diagnose people, as of now.

I wonder if anyone can give me the type of Johan Liebert from the anime Monster. Also, Dr. Tenma, if you would be so kind.

I tried to diagnose Johan and I'm guessing, INTJ. I will defer to a more experienced analysis though.

ALSO, I forgot about this one, Alucard from Hellsing.

ANIME-SO-COOL
    Tenma? ISTJ...attention to detail is critical for a surgeon, feelers have a difficult time with medical education, and Tenma clearly has the will to *spoilers*.

Johan? INTP...strong intuition, largely ignores any feelings he has, and revels in the creation of intellectually stimulating chaos. He kills for personal stimulation, not out of any sense of judgment upon others or society.

Of course, I'm an amateur typer...

What is, is. Array Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by eagleseven View Post
    He kills for personal stimulation, not out of any sense of judgment upon others or society.
    Very true. I haven't finished the show and I automatically assumed that he had a reason.
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Im-a take my shot at Pokemon

Ash Ketchum: ESFP
    Misty: ENFJ
    Brock: ISTJ (normally) ENFP (after seeing a pretty girl)
    Jessie: ENTJ
    James: ENTP
    Gary: ESTP

Officer Jenny: ESTJ
    Nurse Joy: ISFJ
    Sakura (Kimono girl): INFP
    Max: INTP
    May: INFP
    Drew: ISTP

Dawn: ESFP or ISFP (confident, energetic & charming but also is often seen off on her own training & seems to usually sleep in a separate tent from the boys)
    Paul: ISTP
    Cynthia: INFJ
    INFP | 4w5 | Phlegmatic-Melancholic

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    You have a point but think about his Se. His focus on this function heightened his senses. Smelling, tasting etc. Although I think they may have lessened this trait of his throughout the story. And consider how his character has this "feeling the moment" trait.

Also, care to show examples of his Ne? I remember he did but I can't point out examples.
    I think his Ne moments were probably when he came up with weird plans of escape (i.e., during the hunter exam and then later when captured by Nobunaga). He might just be borderline N/S.

I can see Ti Fe there but I'm not sure about his information preference. There was not much indication of Ne nor Se. Although I did see some theoretical reasoning within him followed by step by step Ti analyzation of enemies, and never Se.

Extrovert because he seems comfortable with his Fe even if he led a life of an assassin. Tertiary Fe seems more reasonable.
    I might be getting the Se part muddled with the fact that he was trained to be an assassin, but I remember moments where he was very excited by battle and action in a similar manner to Hisoka. Gon had those moments too, IIRC.

I also don't see him as being all too comfortable with Fe. He seems overly paranoid and isn't very comfortable with anyone but Gon. Though, once again, that's a result of his training, which ends up influencing his personality.

Ok...where is Leorio's Te and Si? I think he's more clumsily playful and open. He seems to show Tertiary Fe like Killua.
    I think you've got a point with this one.

INFJ based only on how much he extroverted himself. Obvious Fe but I see a deeper Ni as compared to usual Fe.
    Yeah, his Ni does seem more apparent than his Fe. It feels like his Fe was stifled due to the environment he grew up in. Either way the Ni is really strong...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by moviconte View Post
    I might be getting the Se part muddled with the fact that he was trained to be an assassin, but I remember moments where he was very excited by battle and action in a similar manner to Hisoka. Gon had those moments too, IIRC.
    How much does "excitement from battle" show Se? Does this mean Hisoka is also ESTP?

But perhaps present stimulation can come from both present sensual experience and present idea?

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyF51rKxitA"]jjj[/YOUTUBE]

Unlike Gon's usual "instinct like" battle tactic, I think his battle style(from vid) focuses too much on theoretical play...or Ne "experiment".(though that's only from one battle)

----

Considering how Killua lead a life of much solitude, I really don't see how it's easy for him to express himself. Usually, when you have an Inferior Fe and have no practice in that function at all, there's a tendency that you'll sound clumsy when speaking; Killua is quite comfortable at it.

Though he does choose his friends selectivity, I don't think it's difficult for him to approach people and for people to approach him. His control over his Fe is exaggerated seeing as that he was a lone assassin. Therefore, I think instead of saying "He's an introvert because of his past occupation", it's much more reasonable to say "He's developed his introverted function because of his past occupation".

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INTP

How much does "excitement from battle" show Se? Does this mean Hisoka is also ESTP?
    I thought Se users would enjoy action a lot. In Hisoka's case I think his Ne happens to trump his Se, but I didn't see that in Killua. I felt like his battles were more based on Ti than anything else--like in the vid you link, he starts off by analyzing, "In terms of attacks and physical strength, I'm slightly stronger, but in terms of aura, I'm probably weaker" and he continues to do this throughout. He talks of experimenting, but I feel like an Ne-dom would need more off-the-wall ideas. Ti looks more prone to do the kind of experimenting he chose.

Considering how Killua lead a life of much solitude, I really don't see how it's easy for him to express himself. Usually, when you have an Inferior Fe and have no practice in that function at all, there's a tendency that you'll sound clumsy when speaking; Killua is quite comfortable at it.

Though he does choose his friends selectivity, I don't think it's difficult for him to approach people and for people to approach him. His control over his Fe is exaggerated seeing as that he was a lone assassin. Therefore, I think instead of saying "He's an introvert because of his past occupation", it's much more reasonable to say "He's developed his introverted function because of his past occupation".
    That's an interesting thing with inferior Fe...I seem to have that problem, hah. But also feel like his past occupation's influence on his personality is not about to let up, and that the introverted function he practiced is here to stay.