• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
that's Fi, not Ni

Her whole scheme thing where she sent in the video tapes and all that jazz just so she could meet up with Light? That would be Ni use, not Fi. Her divotion to Light (for clarification I was refering to her sharing the same idealized version of the world should be/Ni) actually is probably more so Fe; she identifies herself not internally, but rather what she is externally; as an artist and perfromer as well as Light's ally in justice.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Her whole scheme thing where she sent in the video tapes and all that jazz just so she could meet up with Light? That would be Ni use, not Fi. Her divotion to Light (for clarification I was refering to her sharing the same idealized version of the world should be/Ni) actually is probably more so Fe; she identifies herself not internally, but rather what she is externally; as an artist and perfromer as well as Light's ally in justice.
But she doesn't really care for Light's vision now does she? She's just obsessed with him because Kira killed her parents murderer. She is definetely not a schemer, but very impulsive and full of Fi with leading Se.

ultimawepun

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Steins;Gate
Okabe - INTJ
Kurisu - INTP
I'm almost certain that Okabe is anything BUT an INTJ. Not sure how you got there. And I think Kurisu's an INFJ.
-----
EDIT:

I thought I got a lot of things wrong, so I'll try to re-type the previous season's anime. I'm also gonna try adding enneagram and instinctual variants:

Steins;Gate:

Okabe: ENTP 5w4 sp/so
Mayuri: ENFP 9w1 so/sx
Kurisu: INFJ 5w6 so/sp
Daru: INTP 5w4 sp/so
Suzuha: ISTP 7w6 sp/sx
Moeka: ISFP 2w3 sp/sx
Feyris: ENTJ 7w8 sx/so
Rukako: INFP 9w1 so/sx

Tiger & Bunny:
Kotetsu: ENFP 9w1 so/sp
Barnaby: ISTJ 1w9 so/sp
Blue Rose: ESFJ 3w4 sp/so
Sky High: ENFJ 9w1 so/sx
Fire Emblem: ESTP 7w8 sp/sx
Dragon Kid: ISTP 1w2 so/sp
Rock Bison: ESFP 7w6 so/sp
Origami Cyclone: ISFP 3w2 sp/so
Lunatic: INTJ 1w9 sp/so
Jake Martinez: ESTP 8w7 sx/sp
Maverick: ENTJ 1w9 sp/so

Nichijou:
Yuco: ESFP 7w6 so/sx
Mio: ENFJ 2w1 so/sp
Mai: INTP 5w4 sp/sx
Nano: ENFJ 9w1 so/sx
Hakase: ENFP 7w8 so/sx
Sakamoto: ISTJ 6w7 sp/so
Sasahara: INFP 7w8 sx/so
Tachibana: ESFJ 1w2 sp/so
Takasaki: ESFP 7w6 so/sp
Sakurai: INFJ 2w1 sx/so
Nakamura: INTP 5w6 sp/so

Hanasaku Iroha:
Ohana: ESFJ 9w1 sx/so
Minchi: ISTJ 1w9 sp/so
Nakochi: INFP 9w1 so/sx

Last edited:

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
But she doesn't really care for Light's vision now does she? She's just obsessed with him because Kira killed her parents murderer. She is definetely not a schemer, but very impulsive and full of Fi with leading Se.

Her Se isn't a dom function though; Se doms don't deny themselves cake which 'makes one fat' nor does she possess enough impulsivness and hedonism for dom Se. From the lenore-exegensis wiki:

As a dominant function, Se leads ESPs to live a life of fun and pleasure, enjoying the now. From an unmitigated Se perspective, what there is to do in life is get attention and make a visible impact in the world: create a spectacle, be popular and well-liked, enjoy wine, women, and song, go along with the crowd (that's where the action is), dress fashionably, see and be seen, eat at the hippest restaurants, and generally "have a good time". If it looks good, if it feels good, what else matters? They cultivate a public image to fit what is attractive according to the currently prevailing standards of their culture (see Orientation by Pop Culture), and they merrily shift along with shifting fashions. They learn what "plays", and they play to that. They don't worry about internal contradictions, or continuity of present behavior with past traditions, or long-term consequences. They do what gets an immediate effect right now, of a sort that requires no explanation. What you do from an Se perspective is plain to everyone. From an Se perspective, anything complicated is mere speculation. What's true is what works now. Whether it works tomorrow is a matter for tomorrow. They negotiate for every physical pleasure they can possibly get, and they negotiate hard. They develop a gut sense for reading what a person really wants, and what a person really fears, and they work that for all it's worth.
As a tertiary function, Se often leads ENJs to maintain a certain show of force. If reason won't persuade you to play along sensibly, maybe that rifle on my wall will. I won't say anything explicit, but you know as well as I do that we don't want to go there. The unstated threat need not be violent, of course. It might just be to fire you. There's always something in the ENJ's bargaining position held in reserve, which would really pinch if he used it, and you know at a gut level that he wouldn't hesitate to use it if you got out of line. Some ENJs depend heavily on a Douglas Macarthur-like sense of theatrics and spectacle to keep the masses bedazzled while they do what they think needs doing. Sometimes tertiary Se leads ENJs to practice a peculiar philosophy of "honesty": the sort where if you feel like punching someone in the face, you view it as "dishonest" to refrain from doing so--a philosophy of giving vent to whatever your animal nature comes up with at the moment, and having the "courage" to deal with the consequences without anticipating them. Mild forms include yelling louder than someone to win an argument, or demonstrating by your physical demeanor that you are viscerally more committed to something than an opponent. From the Se perspective, "in a conflict, the more committed party always wins." (An Ni perspective would lead you to search for a third way, one that dissolves the conflict rather than winning it.)

She uses Fe as opposed to Fi:

As a mode of ego-orientation, Extraverted Feeling leads you to understand yourself as having a personal stake in the role that others in your community cast you in. By the role they cast you in and that you play--the role that emerges from the sort of negotiation described above--you exist. If that role is bad, then it's a loss to your very self. If that role is good, then your very self has increased.

And Ni works for her since she does consider various possibilities into things and acts off them:

As a Secondary Function, Ni typically leads ENJs to be aware of alternative ways of negotiating the social world, that exploit the assumptions that people make in order for there to be a social world. One might use this awareness to be on guard against cheaters, to prevail by setting knots and traps for others to fall into, to commit to a vision that might currently seem impossible, or a thousand other ways to serve or create an Extraverted goal."

Case in point: her whole plan to get Higuchi to confess that he's Kira was a brilliant example of Ni+Se working together.

Source: http://greenlightwiki.com/lenore-exegesis/Function_Attitude

T

ThatGirl

Hey Anime nerds. What is another good anime series to watch. Preferably on Nextflix instant?

T

ThatGirl

Seriously, you guys have a whole conversation going on before I post this?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hey Anime nerds. What is another good anime series to watch. Preferably on Nextflix instant?

Baccano is an excellent anime; it's a crazy fast paced anime that revolves around a bunch of characters indirectly and directly interacting with each other, taking place in 1930's America, with gangs, immortals, and other awesome shit.

Durarara is an anime made by the same people behind Baccano, and is slightly identical, except it's set in the present.

Not sure if either are on netflix though.

T

ThatGirl

Do these get better as they go? Very slow moving. I opted for Gunslinger instead?

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Hah, I was wondering when someone would do Tiger & Bunny; it's been all over the interwebz lately. :D

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm almost certain that Okabe is anything BUT an INTJ. Not sure how you got there.

He's too much of a conspiracist, which is sort of representative of Ni. But I guess it would depend on how serious he takes his nutty ideas. So either INFJ or ENTP, like you say.

Ruka seems like another IxFP.
Not sure about Daru and Suzuha. The rest, i think, is as you suggested.

Hamtaro.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

what types of anime are you interested in?
which animes have you seen so far?

T

ThatGirl

I have seen sailor moon, and death note.

Edit: I like the mystical stuff, where people have supernatural powers.