User Tag List

Page 21 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: The Grand List of Anime MBTI Types

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    Any normal F would value a person's life more than his duties.
    The ending? What you mean when he when he became allies with lelouch because he became the leader of britannia and when he killed lelouch because thats how lelouch wanted to create peace in the country? Sounds a lot like an STJ trait to kill your closest friend for authority's sake.

No, he consistently showed that if you disobey the rules, you die. Even when saved he still tries to kill his saviour for the sake of authority.
    He has the belief that authority comes before personal matters. And of course his thoughts would be on when things become personal to him in the show.
    Did we watch the same show?

Your interpretation is so outrageous it comes off to me as massively missing the point.
    "If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see."
    Thoreau

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    This must be the most idiotic thing I have ever read. Like, ever. Intuitors, by definition, live inside their heads. Their actions reflect the result of their thought process and may contravene their actual intentions. This is especially true in the case of NJs, whose actions are deliberate steps taken in the direction of achieving some grand master plan, and always bear in mind variables, how the rest of the world will react, etc.
    [removed]. In fact if what you are saying is true, then you are proving my point correct of the character as his actions [removed]
    By the way Si is all in the head as well. So IXSJs use their heads before they perform an action. [removed]
    Last edited by Kasper; 06-07-2010 at 02:58 AM. Reason: personal attacks removed

Senior Member Array Harold Saxon's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Chunes View Post
    I don't think so, Chunes. Let's see... becoming the continual face of rebellion and resistance to authority - ST my aching ass. Nevermind the fact that he's in on Lelouch's plan shortly before Lelouch becomes Emperor, and so was actually engaging in flagrant treason.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage
    "An emotional reaction based on his ideals" You mean when he wanted the war to stop and the only way he could think of was to kill his father?
    Yes, I mean when he saw that his father's actions would cost more lives than it would save, and thus decided to take action, murdering his father and betraying his nation in order to save Japanese lives. This is one of the most blatant examples of an NFJ action, especially when you factor in how his ultimate goal throughout the series is autonomy and freedom for 11s.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Your interpretation is so outrageous it comes off to me as massively missing the point.
    I'm sorry for my lack of ability to communicate. Indeed though ISFJ would be my next type for Suzaku.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Suzaku foibled the rules to save lives: his first military mission and the time he personally stopped the massacre on the exodus of 11s dressed as Zero come to mind.
    "If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see."
    Thoreau

Senior Member Array Harold Saxon's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    In fact if what you are saying is true, then you are proving my point correct of the character as his actions
    By the way Si is all in the head as well. So IXSJs use their heads before they perform an action.
    Wow, so you feel the need to resort to ad hominem attacks when proven wrong? And yes, all people use their heads before performing an action - but actions do not show intentions, do not show thoughts, do not show personality. What shows thoughts? Oh, that's right - thoughts show thoughts.

Suzaku's thoughts are clearly shown. His actions are shown to be a part of a wider plan of his that is to end up subverting previous actions, to attain the same end goal as Lelouch's actions - the difference being that the two plans come into conflict over the question of means. This is the core aspect of their conflict, and I don't see how you could have watched the show and missed this core element. You either only watched an episode or two, were high while watching it, or were simply not paying any attention.
    Last edited by Kasper; 06-07-2010 at 02:58 AM. Reason: quoted personal attacks removed

Probably Most Brilliant Array Craft's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Now that I think about it, Suzaku seems to have large amount of Fi. Soft but also deadly.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Harold Saxon View Post
    Wow, so you feel the need to resort to ad hominem attacks when proven wrong? And yes, all people use their heads before performing an action - but actions do not show intentions, do not show thoughts, do not show personality. What shows thoughts? Oh, that's right - thoughts show thoughts.
    I would have you look at his posts. Not this one. Don't assume I am assuming what he is like based on that one post.
    Suzaku's thoughts are clearly shown. His actions are shown to be a part of a wider plan of his that is to end up subverting previous actions, to attain the same end goal as Lelouch's actions - the difference being that the two plans come into conflict over the question of means. This is the core aspect of their conflict, and I don't see how you could have watched the show and missed this core element. You either only watched an episode or two, were high while watching it, or were simply not paying any attention.
    What's his wider plan? He has no plan but to think that everything will work out if he follows what authority says. They may have the same goal but Lelouche certainly comes off as a larger Ni planner than Suzaku. Suzaku's plans are too simple.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Not too simple—too gentle and idealistic. As we've been trying to indicate, his actions are not allied with authority at all, but rather whatever the kindest means are to achieve his ends. That just so happens to involve working with the existing authority for quite some time. He readily ditches his allegedly beloved authority when it no longer supports his goals.
    Thoreau

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Paraphrasing: "I submit." Glad to hear it.
    Stick to your delusions. It's always the fun way out.

Not too simple—too gentle and idealistic. As we've been trying to indicate, his actions are not allied with authority at all, but rather whatever the kindest means are to achieve his ends. That just so happens to involve working with the existing authority for quite some time. He readily ditches his allegedly beloved authority when it no longer supports his goals.
    Hmmm. This could be based on the difference in how we see him. Whereas the reasons didn't go very far as to how he wanted to change from the inside or at least as much as I can remember. If he indeed had a more well rounded plan I can consider Ni yet we know not much of his plan so how would we know? Also we are typing him based on perception of the facts. And if we perceive the facts differently then what we type him may be very different. I will accredit INFJ to see it from a different standpoint. My initial impression however, was ISXJ.