Probably Most Brilliant Array Craft's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Invisiblemonkey View Post
    Anyway, the Noah Clan. Millenium Earl, he's really, Really good at manipulating people's emotions in order to get them to call back their loved ones (As Akuma), and generally misanthropic. He's the head of the Noah clan and appears to be decidedly intelligent, more likely than not derived from the thousands of years he's spent alive. (It's been said he doesn't 'reincarnate' that is, his specific Noah's role isn't passed on to someone else, this implies immortality in some way.) He's also responsible for the organization of the vast majority of anti-exorcist factions, and can control EVERY single Akuma from a distance, and see through their eyes if he wants to.
    Thanks. I think he was one of the earlier introduced characters.

Extrovert is obvious. But I think we need personality information not ability/ historical information. This is for all characters.

From my vague memories, ENTP?

Road Kamelot, She appears fairly young, though I can't exactly place her age. She seems to be less misanthropic than the other members of the Noah Clan, as shown through her attraction to Allen Walker, though she isn't above messing with other exorcists and humans in general, implying that this may be an attraction to the 14th. Either way, she definitely isn't as brutal as the others, though she's still messed up.
    she's pretty strange. INTP?

Tyki Mikk, He's kind of bipolar, though generally relaxed in any event. He uses his ability to appear human to live as a human, and doesn't really seem to harbor any personal feelings against humans. He's somewhat manipulative, since he's essentially stringing along everyone he meets as a human. His epithet (Or whatever those titles mean) is 'Pleasure' implying that his 'relaxed' appearance is due to hedonism.
    Lolz, INTJ?

Skinn Boric, he's basically a raging beast with a sweet-tooth. He's passionately misanthropic, though he isn't the type that would defy the Earl's orders, most likely out of fear of the Earl. When around the Noah Clan, he's fairly reserved, not doing much aside from eating enough sugar to set off a rocket with Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP, bodily energy. Side note, he reminds me of L when he's quiet.)
    Seems like an ISTJ. SJ because "he isn't the type that would defy the Earl's orders, most likely out of fear of the Earl." Fear is only a small factor, if he's not doing anything, not even thinking, to move away from this strict tradition then he's probably an SJ.

IxTx because "he's fairly reserved". so ISTJ.

ISTJ is the archetype mean muscular ogre. (See Shrek)

JasDevi. Also known as Jasdero and David. These two are pretty comical, and act like they're one person, (I'd post a spoiler link here, but I don't know how.) As such, I'm filing them as one. They're the butt-end of virtually all assignments, basically the idiots you need in any group, in spite of their fighting capability. I can't say much about their personality, due to the fact that most of their screen-time is comprised of comic relief. I listed them as 'ESFJ' due to their epithet, 'Bonds'.
    ExxJ?

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Due to a lack of smoothness, here's my analyses of the Gotei 13 Captains. I don't know
    as much about the Lieutenants (Vice-Captains) so I won't post them.
    Gernyuusai Shigekuni Yamamoto(Yama-jii): ESTJ
    Soi Fon: ISTJ
    Gin Ichimaru(For completeness, despite betrayal): ESTP
    Retsu Unohana: ISFJ
    Sosuke Aizen(Same Reason as Ichimaru):INTJ(ENTJ?)
    Byakuya Kuchiki: ISTJ
    Sajin Komamura: ISFJ (ISFP?)
    Shunsui Kyoraku: ESFP
    Kaname Tosen(Same Reason as Aizen): ISTJ?(IxTx)
    Toshio Hitsugaya: ISTJ
    Kenpachi Zaraki: ESTP
    Mayuri Kurotsuchi: INTP
    Jushiro Ukitake: ESFJ
    I know that I listed quite a few ISTJs, but they just seem that way due to valuing a normal, stable environment and doing little else than 'sticking to the rules' and such.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Gernyuusai Shigekuni Yamamoto(Yama-jii): ESTJ
    I can understand xSTJ. But why Extrovert?

Gin Ichimaru(For completeness, despite betrayal): ESTP
    Why a Sensor? Why an Extrovert?

Sosuke Aizen(Same Reason as Ichimaru):INTJ(ENTJ?)
    He seems to work more on the planning than action. Doesn't fight as much as the rest. INTJ.

Mayuri Kurotsuchi: INTP
    Why an Introvert?
    A search for truth is a search for a greedy perspective.

Nah, that's not truth. That's just your bullshit ideas of truth. Truth is always inclusive. If it's not inclusive, then toughen it up and try harder.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Detective Conan/Case Closed

1. Conan Edogawa/Shinichi Kudo - ENTP
    2. Ran Mouri - ISFJ
    3. Kogoro Mouri - ESTP
    4. Dr. Hiroshi Agasa - INFP
    5. Shiho Miyano - INTJ
    6. Eri Kisaki - ENTJ
    7. Heiji Hattori - ENTP
    8. Inspector Megure - IxTJ

Nah, that's not truth. That's just your bullshit ideas of truth. Truth is always inclusive. If it's not inclusive, then toughen it up and try harder.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Why an Extrovert for Yamamoto? Good people skills. In short, he can lead an entire, formal military organization. Why Sensor and Extrovert for Ichimaru? He's simple. He doesn't get strung along by the cliches often associated with anime and manga (Hence, S. See: Recent Chapters.) and seems to have an ExxP looseness about his actions and attitude. As for why I'm typing Mayuri as an INTP, it's because he doesn't seem to have enough regard for social interaction or the people around him to be an ENTP. He really doesn't view the world as much more than something to be researched, analyzed, dissected, you name it. Especially his lack of regard for someone he calls his daughter. In the end, he doesn't seem to do much in regards to others, or enjoy social interaction enough to be an E. I realize that I'm borderline stealth-insulting myself. However, I'll admit: I don't like social interaction in person, most of the time.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Why an Extrovert for Yamamoto? Good people skills. In short, he can lead an entire, formal military organization.
    I don't believe an Introvert can't do the same. My reasons to thinking is he's an introvert is simple: how much talking does he do?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Code Geass:

Lelouch: Either INTP or INTJ. Even though he's quite the contingency planner, he still doesn't quite come off J to me. *shrug*

Suzaku: I/ENFP.

C.C.: INFJ. Is there really any question?

Nunnally: INFP. Again, is there really any question?

Kallen: ESTP.

Rolo: he gives me an INTJ vibe, much moreso than Lelouch.

Milly: ESFJ.

Sayoko: ISTJ with a flair for romance, perhaps?

Shirley: ESFP.

Nina: Damn, is she hard to type. I could go with any INxx, really.

Tohdo: ISTJ

Jeremiah: I get an ENTJ vibe from him

Kaguya: ENFJ

Schneizel: I could go with ENFJ or ENTJ, possibly even ENTP.

Cornelia: ESTJ

Euphie: ENFP, possibly INFP.

Lloyd: INTP

Xingke: ISTJ

Mao: Some kind of NF. XD

Edit: Ooh! Some people have had a go at it already. Fun to see how it stacks up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki
    Lelouch Lamperouge - INTJ
    Nunnally Lamperouge - INFJ
    C.C. - INTP
    Shirley Fenette - ESFJ
    Kururugi Suzaku - ISTJ
    Kallen Stadtfeld - ESTP
    Rolo Lamperouge - ISFP
    Viletta Nu - ENTJ
    Kaname Ohgi - ISFJ
    Milly Ashford - ENTP
    Jeremiah Gottwald - ESTJ
    Charles Di Britannia - ENTJ
    Cornelia Li Britannia - ENTJ
    Schneizel El Britannia - ENTJ
    Marianne Vi Britannia - ENTP
    Euphemia Li Britannia - ENFJ
    Seems pretty solid to me except Suzaku I vehemently disagree. He is no T. People seem to mess up Suzaku's motives all the time, so it's no wonder that he might come off as 'loyal.' But that's not it at all. Lelouch and Suzaku are your classic ends vs. means clash. T vs. F. So he is definitely an F. I/E it's hard to say, but he does come off rather I, and he's.. just no S. Whether he's a J or P is really up in the air but I tend toward P. I also think Nunnally is no J at all. It's so obvious to me.. I'm not sure how anyone could think otherwise.

Your pick for Rolo is interesting. I would say INTJ, but ISFP doesn't really rub me the wrong way too badly. I also happen to think Charles is ENFJ rather than ENTJ based on the philosophy of what he was trying to accomplish. And Euphie.. There's just no getting more P than her.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Oddity
    My take on some of the Code Geass characters...

Lelouch Lamperouge - INTJ
    Kururugi Suzaku - INFJ (I fairly doubt the ISTJ - his 'sticking to the rules' is just superficial; to me, he appears to be as skilled a manipulator/visionary as Lelouch is, which points to Ni, but uses opposite methods, which points to Fe. I think the INTJ-INFJ would also fit into the idea of 'contrast' characters (something along the lines of 'so similar, and yet so different'), which they clearly are.)
    Nunnally Lamperouge - INFP (I believe her actions are led by Fi, not Fe; unlike her brother, she's not a manipulator in the slightest, she's a natural 'peaceful-minded' peacemaker, and doesn't interfere until her values are violated; I also believe that the INTJ-INFP pairing feels very 'older sibling-younger sibling'.)
    C.C. - I'd say she's the hardest to type, because she lived and suffered so long it must have had a substantial effect on her personality. Judging from her behaviour in the flashback episodes and a some important moments in her present behaviour, I'd guess she is originally an ENFP. (Even if she does resemble an INTP now, I see it is a manifestation of the saying 'Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.' I just don't see the INTP in her 'I want to be loved!' Geass.)
    Cornelia Li Britannia - ESTJ (the ETJ is obvious, but I see her rather as an S than N; she is the conservative one here, more of a 'doer' than a strategist, the archetypal 'iron lady' with hidden warmth inside. I can see her and Nunnally as sort of counterparts.)
    Euphemia Li Britannia - ENFJ (originally I thought ENFP, but after more observation of ENFJ individuals I can definitely see that She also makes a different kind of a counterpart to Nunnally - they have the same goals and passions, but Euphemia is the 'expressive, pronounced' Fe one, while Nunnally is the 'quiet power' Fi one.)
    Schneizel El Britannia - ENTJ
    Anya - INTP (reserved, inconspicous, queer person with very smart questions and observations)
    Gino - ENxP
    Lloyd - ENTP
    Cecile - ISFJ
    Shirley Fenette - ESFJ
    Kallen Stadtfeld - ESTP
    I can't buy INFJ for Suzaku for the simple reason that if you've ever known an INFJ in real life they are vastly more like Lelouch than him. I just can't see him being a J at all.

I can go with your reasoning for Euphie, but I think that's just the difference between an INFP and an ENFP, not the J/P. The rest are more or less solid from my perspective.
    "If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see."
    Thoreau

Senior Member Array Harold Saxon's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Chunes View Post
    Lelouch: Either INTP or INTJ. Even though he's quite the contingency planner, he still doesn't quite come off J to me. *shrug*
    INTJ (Lelouch vi Britannia), masked as an ENTP (Lelouch Lamperouge), masked as an ENTJ (Zero).

Quote Originally Posted by Chunes
    Suzaku: I/ENFP.
    A definite INFJ. He's as far from a P as one can be.

C.C.: INFJ. Is there really any question?
    You're certainly correct here.

Nunnally: INFP. Again, is there really any question?
    None whatsoever, she's certainly INFP.

Kallen: ESTP.
    She occasionally comes off as an F, but I'm inclined to agree with this assessment.

Rolo: he gives me an INTJ vibe, much moreso than Lelouch.
    Oh no, Rolo is not an N. He's clearly ISTJ.

Milly: ESFJ.
    Most certainly.

Sayoko: ISTJ with a flair for romance, perhaps?
    Yes, I agree here.

Shirley: ESFP.
    I think she's most likely ISFP, personally. She doesn't seem the extroverted sort, and definitely is an Fi-dominant (as opposed to ESFP's Se-dominant, something she is far from).

Nina: Damn, is she hard to type. I could go with any INxx, really.
    INTP, definitely.

Tohdo: ISTJ
    I entirely agree.

Jeremiah: I get an ENTJ vibe from him
    ESTJ, albeit a crazy and unstable one.

Kaguya: ENFJ
    Agreed.

Schneizel: I could go with ENFJ or ENTJ, possibly even ENTP.
    He's an ENTJ - the F bit is largely an act.

Cornelia: ESTJ
    Correct.

Euphie: ENFP, possibly INFP.
    No, I'd guess ENFJ. She's too decisive, deliberate, and expressive to be a P. Her general sugary sweetness is rather close to the typical ENFP stereotype, though.

Lloyd: INTP
    Ah yes, Lloyd is what happens when INTP goes terribly wrong.

Xingke: ISTJ
    Yes.

Mao: Some kind of NF. XD
    I'd guess a severely mentally disturbed INFP, myself.

Let's also add these two:

Charles zi Britannia: ENTJ
    V.V.: INTJ

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    Wht?

Darker then black anyone?
    "I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."

- Jack Handey

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

...Suzaku? NF? What are you all drinking? Suzaku would kill his closest friend for the sake of properly following the rules. He would even end his own life for the rules. He believes that the future will be good if you stick to the rules. SJ to quite a sad extreme. He is not personal in what he does at all. No emotional value towards anyone when it comes to sticking with the rules. He is with the authority no matter how bad the authority is.

Makes him an ISTJ.